[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milo Yiannopoulos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (137KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 750x1334px
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/07/milo-joe-rogan-nobody-believes-trans-women-women/amp/?client=safari

What does trans LGBT think of Milo?
>>
>>7108444
Milo keeps confusing legit transsexuals with Tumblr SJW "trans"wannabe scum.
>>
>>7108487
(OP here)

Well, I'm glad someone agrees. It sucks because I used to look up to Milo and think that he was intelligent, and wouldn't just generalize everyone. Now he's apparently a super-feminist, based on how he's acting in this article, kek.
>>
File: IMG_3646.png (433KB, 406x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3646.png
433KB, 406x505px
>>7108444
Does anyone have the article from him where advocates in favor of hate speech laws?

>>7108591
If you thought he was smart you're probably stupid, sucks to say it but it's true.
>>
>>7108444
I don't even think he believes a lot what he says. He's an opportunist attention whore.
>>
>>7108444
He's an attention whore playing a character. Unfortunately there isn't a lot to that character and instead of developing it more he decides to just pop up everywhere and do the same thing over and over. He still manages to get a few keks out of me every so often but he needs to either zazz up his act or create a new character.
>>
>>7108626
you got me. It was probably because I was biased and a lot of the things he said went with my viewpoints. Though when I was in my "Milo phase" I was pretty biased and just... Not as good as thinking for myself as I am now. Or at least, I like to believe that I'm a little better at it now, lol.

I actually had no idea that he was advocation for hate speech laws. Damn
>>
>>7108444
It's true though.
t. redpilled tranny
>>
>>7108704
this
>>
>>7108444
I think he's a Good Boy for the right wing because he has a Nazi fetish and wants to suck fash cock. He likely is turned on by espousing right wing ideology and doesn't really care all that much about it, except as a way to have sex with other redpill gays with the same fetish. He might also have a submissive streak, and enjoy the thought of society treating him like a subhuman.
>>
>>7108444
He's an uninformed windbag who says whatever contrarian nonsense gets him the most attention. The fact that he's completely uninformed about trans people as well, yet spouting his unwanted opinions anyway, isn't surprising whatsoever. It's how he clings to relevance.
>>
>>7108704
>>7112650
Pathetic.
>>
>>32321289
He's literally abusing his white male privilege and totally wrong about trans people

That being said having a rightey gay dude quells some of hatred from the fascists and it's an effective way to slowly corrode their influence and establish our own agenda. It seems that not many fashy scum realize this but people like Milo are one of their biggest threats
>>
>>7108487
No he doesn't, he considers us all degenerate scum.
>>
Is he still a thing? He's persistent.
>>
>>7113817
All these "alt-right" celebrities will fade into obscurity after the election
>>
>>7108444
I didn't like that guy from the beginning.

He's part of the controlled revolution. So he's a puppet after all. His opinions do not count.

Kek. That faggot says that nobody believes Caitlyn Jenner was a women. Top kek! I don't like Caitlyn fucking Jenner but I've encountered quite a lot normies who really like her and thinks she's georgeous. Let's assume these people are all just liars!

Milo should kill himself. He's a worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>7114976
>a lot normies who really like her and thinks she's georgeous

in reality she's a hon, clearly when they say she's gorgeous they're implying "for a transsexual"

it's not the same standard as for women
>>
>>7115034
I know that Jenner is a hon and agp as fuck.

>"clearly when they say she's gorgeous they're implying 'for a transsexual'"
Also: for a person born in 1949!
>>
>>7112812
Pathetic.
>>
Milo knows he's a faggot and he knows trannies are faggots.

He just wants us all to be a big self-hating faggot family and Vote for Daddy Trump 2016.
>>
>>7115595
Pathetic.
>>
>>7108444
>What does trans LGBT think of Milo?
I don't
>>
>>7115782
Pathetic.
>>
File: 1446095222336.jpg (8KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
1446095222336.jpg
8KB, 300x197px
>>7108444
I'm 99% sure he's just playing a character for the lulz and the moniez and doesn't actually believe in the things he says.
>>
>>7108444
Faggot. Also gay, but mostly a faggot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.