[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masculine General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 70

File: RpvtmxMY.jpg (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
RpvtmxMY.jpg
12KB, 500x500px
Rule #1 - No tripfagging, no namefagging.
Rule #2. Section A - Don't respond to shit posters or namefags/tripfags.
Rule #2. Section B - Report shitposters.
Rule #3 - Post bara dudes.

>zeemaps
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1904853
>tiny chat:
tc/mascgen
> /fit/ sticky
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
> Husbando Mode Pastebin (mostly meant for Intermediate lifters)
http://pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM

Previous Thread >>7077731
>>
>>7108259
>Messaged by a cute muscle guy on grindr
>Profile says top
>Fuck it, Ask for pics
>Amazing body
>Send pics back
>He's mirin
>Check his profile again to see how tall he is
>It no longer says top

My dick is diamonds.
>>
File: 21J6zJ13aTL._SL1500_.jpg (7KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
21J6zJ13aTL._SL1500_.jpg
7KB, 380x380px
What are your preferred methods of cleaning your ass for buttstuff? I'm thinking of getting a bulb off Amazon.
>>
File: IMG_8595.jpg (75KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8595.jpg
75KB, 540x720px
>>7108224
I think it's more that the feminist movement recognizes that emotion informs people's decisions just as much if not more so than rational logic, and pretending that the only good decisions that are good are purely logical ones is wrong, because those kinds of decisions rarely exist except in choices with no real consequences/business decisions. For example you rarely enter into relationships with people because it's logical to do so. You enter into relationships because of an emotional or sexual connection.

Also pretending that women are the only people capable of acting on emotion also adds to the stereotype that men don't have feelings or let themselves feel emotion, which is wrong and damaging for both sexes.

For the record, I am a feminist and all people should be. I know taking potshots on misrepresentations of feminism is super popular here, but if you actually wanna understand it I can try to explain to the best of my ability, or not since this is mascgen
>>
File: lucifer-dancing-by-mooseleys.gif (1MB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer-dancing-by-mooseleys.gif
1MB, 500x277px
>>7108449
>I'm a feminist and people should be

Spoken like a true nu-male cuck. What is the point in being gay if you're a feminist? Aren't we supposed to be getting away from women in their stupid ideas and drama?
>>
>>7108449

Feminism is just another aspect of heteronormativity. I refuse being subjugated to thinking the world in terms of the relationships between cisthet men and women. We get enough of that already in the media, fiction, and even day to day living. Nope.
>>
>>7108508
2bh basically my response whenever people try discussing ideologies

>im a feminist we all should be
>im a rationalist we all should be
its like just kill yourselves already
>>
>>7108449
I'm an egalitarian.

I always thought feminism was dumb, you don't have to take apart traditional gender roles or praise women in order to push for equality.
>>
File: IMG_8596.jpg (152KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8596.jpg
152KB, 640x640px
>>7108493
I think it's better to not have an adversarial relationship with women and just because we're gay doesn't mean it's a good idea to live completely isolated from the opposite sex. Positive healthy platonic relationships with women are good in the same sense that positive healthy platonic relationships with anyone are good. Although unironic use of the word cuck is a pretty good indication towards your attitude about masculinity and femininity

>>7108494
Third-wave feminism is about the outright rejection of heteronormativity and other gender roles. What I mean by that is not that heteronormativity and gender roles are bad in and of itself, it's just that the human experience for both sexes is so much more beyond than just those roles that society places on us, and it's okay to follow or not follow them.

>>7108531
Egalitarianism is essentially feminism for people who have had the word "feminism" poisoned for them. There's no difference beside the fact that egalitarians don't really accomplish anything

>>7108525
>>7108508
Yeah I'll stop shitting up mascgen with the feminism talk after this post sorry
>>
>>7108600
>thinks he's feminisms representative
>thinks about feminism in waves
>probably doesn't even know difference between anthony and stone
BRAVO yet another ignorant fag
>>
>>7108600
You sound like a fag macro or feelgood
>>
File: IMG_8597.jpg (119KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8597.jpg
119KB, 640x800px
>>7108618
Yes it's true. The macro fag is a feminist and I ain't gonna apologize for it :P

But I did say I was gonna drop it so I'll move on. How was everyone's weekend? Civ 6 is sucking up my life. It's really good so far. I LOVE Brazil's theme
>>
>>7108600
>egalitarians don't really accomplish anything
And feminists do?
The only thing I can think of in the last decade is successfully spawning the MRA movement.
>>
>>7108636
>Brazil's theme
Brazil has a theme?
>>
Any talk about wymyn and their issues should be ignored as rule number 4
>>
File: :mascgen:.png (500KB, 2478x850px) Image search: [Google]
:mascgen:.png
500KB, 2478x850px
>>7108600
So, I'm the anon who wrote that post. I don't think you caught what I meant by that post, but still, I do appreciate your well thought out criticism.
FYI, I have taken part for 3 years in international activism towards human rights, which includes women's rights, and as an academic I frequently help more human rights-oriented students in studying LGBT and feminist issues. After all that I became pretty jaded with feminist political practice, t.b.h. Dealing with international-level feminist issues showed me both the best and worst of the movement, and after that I have a pretty big disgust towards most internet-based feminism because it's pretty much the most useless and sickly part of feminism there is.

That said, none of that, not even what I wrote in pic related, stops me from actually greatly enjoying female company. I like women as friends, AND I also recognize some of the flaws they seem to have the most — these two points are not contradictory. In fact, because I recognize women's common traits I find that I'm pretty great at becoming friends with them
>>
>>7108636
Is it worth the $60?
It seems like the last few haven't added a whole lot.
>>
File: IMG_8598.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8598.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
>>7108650
http://youtu.be/ZS8cqnnQ9jQ

It's really cool because the music evolves as you progress through the eras and reflect the times, which is genius imo. I haven't heard all of them yet but Brazil's is my favorite so far
>>
>>7108690
It's not all that genius. It gets really repetitive later on.

>>7108679
Wait for a sale. That'll give you enough time anyways, they need to fix some balance changes and also some performance issues. By that time as well another expansion might come out, so with this one patience is key.
>>
>>7108636
Civ 6...oh shit, I want to play it so bad. I'm gonna save up for a proper computer in the coming months, so I can actually run it. I'm not really a gamerfag, so I've been perfectly content with my laptop. It runs Civ V and that's awesome. Buuut, I would like to play the new one as well. PLayed every single one plus all expansions. Never really did like Alpha Centauri, tho, but lots of ppl consider it canon, cuz Sid Meier made it.
>>
>>7108600

> Third-wave feminism

White people problems
>>
File: IMG_8599.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8599.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
>>7108668
Yeah dude you're among the more reasonable dudes when it comes to women around here but I disagree at certain points. Obviously there are bad apples in every movement, feminism not withstanding, but I think all the Tumblrinas that freak out over anything and everything do not detract from what feminism has accomplished.

I know I said I was going to shut up about it, but you sound open-minded about it so I'll explain the crux of my disagreement with your original post: it is true that women tend to be coy or indirect with their advances as you described but I feel that stems from society's shaming of female sexuality. Women are raised to be the gate keepers of sex, men are raised to be the pursuers. So when a woman wants to pursue a man, she's been raised to know that she's not allowed to come out and say she likes someone, so she has to flirt and drop hints and signal the man that she is receptive to being pursued. Women are also raised to value emotional literacy more than men do, so when a man fails to pick up on it, the woman gets frustrated, as we all tend to do when our sexual pursuits don't go to plan. But straight men have the capacity to go through the same shitfit when being turned down that women can, except straight women have the worry of "Is this man going to hurt me if I try to turn him away?" So I guess my point is that I feel like you're being unfair towards them when they're just trying to work with a gender role that society is placing on them, and singling them out for shitty rejection behavior that isn't exclusive to womankind. I hope that makes any amount of sense

>>7108679
I make enough money that $60 wasn't that big of a deal to drop for a game that I know I'll enjoy, but I will say that it is significantly different with great improvements to diplomacy and city planning. The districts are great and it looks beautiful. If you enjoyed Civ V you'll enjoy this.
>>
>>7108829
>The districts
Did they add a Endless Legends-esque aspect?
>>
>>7108829
> Women are raised to be the gate keepers of sex, men are raised to be the pursuers. So when a woman wants to pursue a man, she's been raised to blah blah blah blah

Thanks for proving my point.
<<<<<<<<<

> I refuse being subjugated to thinking the world in terms of the relationships between cisthet men and women.
>>
File: IMG_8600.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8600.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>7108841
I'm not familiar with Endless Legends. Basically your city gets split up into districts that occupy its own tile for that city, which has its own boost modifiers based on where it's located. So you have a Theater District to generate culture, a campus to generate science, etc. There's a lot more planning your cities this time around
>>
File: IMG_8601.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8601.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>7108850
Recognizing a phenomenon doesn't mean advocating for it. Like it or not, heteronormativity does have an impact on our lives, for better or for worse. Being aware of that impact doesn't mean submitting to it
>>
>>7108869
that wingspan
>>
tbqh this is why mascgen is a disaster
there's nothing masc about a bunch of fags discussing femininity and society in such an irrational manner

just because you post pics of hot guys, doesn't mean it should be allowed

but whatever, these generals are largely just to feed egos
>>
>>7108829
>but I feel that stems from society's shaming of female sexuality
I agree that your argument does explain why women are like that, but the WHY never was my point. To be honest my post intentionally disregarded that because, as this anon said...

>>7108850
>> I refuse being subjugated to thinking the world in terms of the relationships between cisthet men and women.

Women can have a million reasons to explain why they act or are like this or that, but to me that just doesn't really matter. They are what they are, and I am what I am, and my point still stands that women often treat gay men — or men in general — like shit.
>>
File: IMG_8602.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8602.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
>>7108910
>my point still stands that women often treat gay men — or men in general — like shit.
I guess my experience just leads me to disagree with the statement in general. My point is that while yes, women can be terrible to men, the same can be said of men being terrible to women, but I like to think that it's not as often the case as you believe it to be. Shitty people are everywhere, and I don't think it's fair to blame women for this when intentionally ignoring the why, as well as the other side. And that's also ignoring the fact that gay men can be just as shitty to each other. I just feel it's unhelpful and needlessly divisive
>>
>>7108960
>my experience
>goes on to follow that statement with a whole bunch of vague statements that pretty much exclusively rely on what you read online

The only thing unhelpful in this thread are your statements about anything. Having your entire argument be "everyone can be shitty!!" is the absolute fucking worst argument on the planet, especially when it's a conversation about general behavior patterns. Yes there are exceptions, but THE GENERAL is being discussed. If you have no statements contradicting the general, then don't fucking post them. It's really that simple. If someone was posting something like "all women are evil cunts who manipulate men", I can very easily start including sources and information which paint a different picture. When someone states something like "a lot of women can be unsympathetic to men and treat them poorly in favor of their own demands", I can't do shit about that because that's their own general experience. I can post what I've experienced in life, but quite frankly I've dealt with the same bullshit. Or on the flip, when women are discussing how a lot of men are really aggressive, I can't do shit about that statement either. It would make ZERO sense to all of a sudden reply to these people with "well.. you know... everyone can be evil and so it's divisive to even discuss this stuff", is entirely unhelpful and quite frankly the most brain dead response to the discussion.

No one is blaming women, calling for them to be shot or have their rights taken away or kept down (ahem, looking at some of you feminists tho...), but discussing generalities based on experiences. If you can't handle this without getting on a pedestal and spewing shit like "shitty people are everywhere", then don't fucking interject. It's that easy. Just keep posting your cute white men and be done with it.
>>
Macrofag just use a trip so we can fliter you.

Wymyn are trash and this general needs to stop talking about them.
>>
Weekend just ended.
Any cool stories mascgen?
>>
>>7109101
Had a guy from grindr drive two hundred miles for a hook up, then drive three hours back. Lol
>>
>>7109054
So you dislike the way women are shitty, not the fact that they are shitty?
>>
>>7109101
Got really drunk and did coke with some rock bands. Good fun.
>>
>>7109101
i watched transformers armada
>>
>>7109239
>some rock bands
Where they any good?
>>
>>7109250
>armada
At least you didn't say Energon
>>
>>7109256
i'm rewatching the entire unicron trilogy.
>>
>>7109264
Never watched cybertron. Is it somehow worse than Energon?
>>
>>7109287
I actually liked it more than the other two.
It's feels less japanese.
>>
>>7109264
>Energon
>armada
Back in my day it was just Transformers.
>>
>>7109101
Played magic with friends yesterday. We drafted one of the guy's custom magic set.

In addition to being Magic nerds, they are also big on design, and gaming. so there was sort of a meta set design analysis.
>>
>>7109302
Do you have to finish Energon to get Cybertron? That's been the biggest barrier for me for that series
>>
>>7109101
No, I just binged Dragonball Super and the 3rd Digimon Tri installment
>>
There's this football player who lives in my dorm and he's tall, muscular with just the right amount of bulk and presumably smart af. I want to swallow all his cum but he has a girlfriend.... I'm trying to be friends with him. He came to sit with me at lunch once and had a really interesting conversation. He has a sensitive side too. I really like him.... what should I do I have never felt this way about a guy before
>>
>>7109350
Not really.
Cybertron is basically it's own universe that is loosely connected to the rest.
>>
>>7109360
Kill the girlfriend and wear her skin as a suit.

Or learn to enjoy the bitter-sweetness that is unrequited love.
>>
>>7109364
I might have to look into it then.
>>
Do any of you want a femboy bf?
>>
>>7109360
Break into his room and suck his dick while he's asleep.
>>
>>7109412
If they're cute sure.
>>
>>7109412
No, not really
>>
>>7109421
What's your skype?
>>
>>7109429
Post pics or post yours
>>
>>7109360
Are you out of the closet? Does he know you're gay?
>>
>>7109484
No he doesn't know. I'm only out to a few people
>>
>>7109378
It's a long distance relationship though
>>
>>7109626
Tell him how you feel.
Offer the suck his dick.
Try and repress the feelings.
It's up to you.
>>
>>7109676
I don't want him to beat me up although I would probably be hard throughout that time it would probably cause a lot of emotional trauma
>>
>>7109069
Nah tho

>>7109054
Yeah so maybe don't post mascgen OC presenting it as a monolithic dissertation on women when it relies entirely on anecdotal evidence asking for thoughts on it because it can just as easily be countered by other anecdotal evidence. I replied to the anon who originally wrote it out of courtesy to explain why I disagreed. But I don't like shitting up mascgen with feminism discussion either which is why I'm trying to drop it, because I know no minds are gonna be convinced with it.
>>
>>7109731
>I don't like shitting up mascgen with feminism discussion
Then fucking stop, you're like a woman goddamn. Holy fuck get a trip so you can be filtered.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (12KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
12KB, 300x212px
>>7108284
shower attachment douche
>>
File: 1477248098327.jpg (152KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
1477248098327.jpg
152KB, 600x572px
>>7109731
>I replied to the anon who originally wrote it out of courtesy
I'm that anon. My opinion wasn't swayed, but I still greatly appreciate your input, and the extensive thought you put in it, and I'll think about it
>>
So what is mascgen listening to now?
>>
>>7108259
Describe your dream husbando /mascgen/ body type, personality, physical features, hobbies, appearance
>>
>>7109849
how immature of you
>>
>>7109832
passionate about whatever field they're in
builtfat or twunk
chill personality, but not so chill that nothing impacts them
plays music, but not in a shitty band
>>
>>7109832
> sensitive, is ok with talking about feelings and communicating
> good sense of humor, makes me laugh
> husbando mode or some similar body type (strong + mid/high bodyfat, thicc)
> overall cheerful personality
> is ok with me being as introverted as I am
> out of the closet, monogamous
> big plus: likes reading, verse bottom
>>
File: shit.jpg (206KB, 958x1280px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
206KB, 958x1280px
>>7109758
I'm not the one getting triggered by the discussion though. If you're not interested in the subject then stop giving me (You)s. It's that simple.

>>7109792
Thanks dude. Honestly I find sexual politics fascinating and I can talk about it all day without getting worked up about it, but I realize some people can find it a drag. Lord help us if actual politics get brought up

>>7109818
Justice is coming out with new music and I don't know how I feel about it. It's more similar to their second album rather than their first, which is a shame since I liked the sinister disco energy that the first album had. That's not to say it's bad music though. Justice is one of the best French house artists out there.

>>7109832
Gentle giant who's content to be a house husband taking care of the kids and keeping them super healthy while I bring home the bacon from my STEM job and then snatching me up and carrying me to bed as soon as the kids get to sleep
>>
>>7109909
trip on
>>
>>7109818
Only two albums, but she's been on constant repeat. Utterly well-produced music.

https://youtu.be/kaNZbUENKjk

>>7109832
I just want a friend and lover close enough to throw immature, stupid dick/racist jokes around, yet sensible of being of sound mind and not prone to acting upon his emotions under pressure. Someone confident enough to affirm his masculinity able to knit, clean, and bottom.
>>
File: tumblr_oeugh2070w1qcyjz6o1_1280.jpg (124KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeugh2070w1qcyjz6o1_1280.jpg
124KB, 1080x1349px
>>7109832
i just want a gymbro who i can also fuck
>>
>>7109763
What brand do you have?
>>
>>7109832
>Taller than me, muscular. Somewhere in the ballpark of 6'3"-6'5" 240-250 lbs
>Confident, chill. Good sense of humor.
>White, has a beard.
>Likes the outdoors, hunting, fishing, camping or even just hiking would be fine. Going to a gun range would be an okay date. Being a closet nerd would be a huge plus.
>>
>>7109929
idk it doesnt matter theyre all the same
>>
>>7109832
>Caring
>Honest
>Short ( shorter better)
>Fit ( or at least willing to improve)
>Bottom
>Submissive ( in the bedroom at least)
>Nice ass ( kinda goes with the fit thing)
>Bi would be a plus
>Rich ( not a real requirement, but it would be great to be able to lift all day and be a house/trophy husband)
>>
File: 1477354055162.png (165KB, 650x412px) Image search: [Google]
1477354055162.png
165KB, 650x412px
>>
>>7109909
>Gentle giant
>>7109948
>240-250
Time to keep bulking.
>>
File: IMG_0411.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0411.gif
2MB, 300x169px
Quitting my gym to build my own lifting platform. I'm excited.
>>
>>7110169
Congrats. I did the home gym thing for a while, but I had trouble focusing.
>>
>>7110189
There are only 2 platforms at my gym and I only use the platforms. If I go after 5 it's too busy with people doing random shit in them
>>
>>7110204
No other Oly gyms round? I'd be legit worried about doing a lot of lifts at home.
>>
>>7110154
Squats will pay dividends later on, anon. Keep up the good work and you'll see.

>>7110169
I plan on doing the same once I move in a few months. The gyms on my new neighborhood are expensive as hell, it's cheaper making my own homegym
>>
>>7110217
Really? Like what scares you? So little can go wrong?

The only other oly gyms near me don't allow you to self train, which is what I need.

>>7110224
This was part of my reasoning. Like for 10 months gym membership I should be near sorted to cover my costs. I can always eBay my shit afterwards if I move and can't take them
>>
>>7110241
Any heavy lift. I don't even like to bench alone. Lol
>>
>>7110268
Yeah but benching alone is different. If the bar falls on you, it crushes you. In oly if you drop the bar on you it's not gonna crush you unless the actual weights land on your foot or something. See>>7110169
>>
File: 273_-_Drag_Queen.jpg (60KB, 448x720px) Image search: [Google]
273_-_Drag_Queen.jpg
60KB, 448x720px
>tfw no masc drag queen bf
>>
>>7110108
Anon, my dream husbando will never be mine
>>
>>7110289
Post progress pics.
>>7110308
Not with that attitude.
I'm hoping to hit 250 this bulk. The sky's the limit.
>>
>>7110356
I'm pretty ugly.
>>
>>7110399
So are the rest if us. Now post glutes. Lol
>>
>>7110405
6' 147 lbs skeletal goblin.
>>
>>7110439
Bigger than I was when I started out.
If you aren't comfortable don't post them.

You should still take the pics though. I studiously avoided pictures. I wish I had more "before" pics to compare to now.
>>
>>7110068
Bingo I'm just not bi
>>
>>7109909

> Spewing heteronormative feminist discourse in a thread about masculine appreciation in homosexuality of all places
> Shit taste in music
> Creepy fetishes
> Basically tripfagging (doesn't matter if you list as Anon if everyone knows who you are)

Yeah, you just became my least favorite /mascgen/er. Good job.

brw Justice bring absolutely nothing to the table other than Daft Punk plagiarism. And their records are mixed like shit, completely clipped and distorted with no dynamic range whatsoever.
>>
>>7110714
Hey bb.
>>
>>7110278
>>7110268
I could never bench alone.
In a gym, someone is bound to see you.
By myself, I'm fucked.
>>
>>
>>7110671
I've always had a strange aversion to having my picture taken. Going back to when I was 4.
>>
>>7110999
Pls stop dumping your usual pics. No one likes em. At least post your pics as you write something instead of just image dumping.
>>
>>7110998
>By myself, I'm fucked.
There's always the role of shame
>>
File: 113254.1440315914.png (617KB, 811x933px) Image search: [Google]
113254.1440315914.png
617KB, 811x933px
>>7110999
GOLEM GET YE GONE
>>
>>7109863
>chill personality, but not so chill that nothing impacts them

this is my life

and I have no strong feelings about that

yay nihilistic depression
>>
>>7111007
>>7111036
K.
>>
>>7111102
That's so gross
>>
File: shit.jpg (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
113KB, 800x600px
>>7110819
I don't know if I've heard anything from Daft Punk that sounds quite like Stress.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qXmxVySMzw
Maybe Rock 'n Roll, I guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQHNuybDbFw
But I'm not really educated about music enough to have a formal opinion. I like what sounds interesting to me. You sound very frustrated anon. I'm sorry if I've upset you.
>>
>>7109832
>shorter than me but not too much (170-187cm)
>husbando mode ideal but I'll settle for anything fit really. Won't mind a little fat. Body hair but not excessive, thick but short beard
>out of the closet, own apartment, good relationship with family
>not black or indian
>likes outdoorsy stuff but prefers to stay home and chill. Likes cuddling, movies, maybe vidya or books
>strictly monogamous, calm personality
>>
File: shit.png (431KB, 373x497px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
431KB, 373x497px
>>7111194
>170-187cm
Yup
>anything fit really
Yup
>a little fat
Not really
>Body hair but not excessive
Yup
>Thick but short beard
I shave it clean when it gets too long
>out of the closet
Yup
>own apartment
Rent on my own in the heart of the city
>good relationship with family
call em everyday
>not black or indian
white hispanic
>likes outdoorsy stuff
got a bike
>prefers to stay home and chill.
Yup
>Likes cuddling, movies, maybe vidya
Yup
>strictly monogamous, calm personality
Yup

You were weirdly spot on describing me, anon, but I suspect you live in Europe :/
>>
>>7111194
>not black or indian
Why do so many gays hate black people?
I always see people on grindr that are like "no blacks" or "white only"
I even get messages that are like "Hey youre pretty good looking for a black guy"
Wtf? I understand everyone has preferences but to rule out all black people just on principle is fucked up.

Sorry had to get this off my chest.
I hate feeling like the gay community hates me.
>>
>>7111330
>tfw Half black
>tfw Half Korean
>tfw Attracted to neither
Not sure why
>>
>>7111330
the gay community can be pretty racist tbqh
>>
>>7111219
Well shit. You sound great anon :(
Argentina actually.
>>7111330
Personally I just don't find black features attractive.
And yeah, gay men can be pretty racist... But I don't think they're particularly much so, rather they're just honest about it.
Hypergamy and hookup culture leads to a mentality where people just want to filter out races, age groups, body types, etc. that they don't find attractive for the sake of efficiency. If straight people got 30 messages a week from black dudes asking for blowjobs and they weren't into them, they'd feel the need to put that in their profiles too.
And black people have statistically higher STD rates and tend to come from homophobic backgrounds. Some people just don't want the risk.
But that doesn't make it any less rude, so sorry anon. You must get enough shit from being gay already.
>>
File: propertyofjupp.jpg (134KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
propertyofjupp.jpg
134KB, 500x750px
is this obtainable natty?
have you ever fucked / got fucked by a daddy?
>>
>>7111526

> I don't think [gay men] are particularly [racist]
> black people have statistically higher STD rates

Oh, the irony.
>>
>>7111337

Self-hate.
>>
>>7111330
>>7111337
>>7111526

There are hot white people. There are ugly white people.
There are hot black people. There are ugly black people.
Repeat for every ethnicity.

Saying "I don't find [ethnic group] attractive" is racism and/or xenophobia, The End. Thinking otherwise is deluding yourself.
>>
>>7108600
I agree with you.
>>
>>7109101
My dyke sister and I went to a gay club. There were lots of straight people and everyone was ugly.
Last night I had a pretty great date though. He was really sweet and blushed through his beard a lot.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
>>7109818
>>
File: homepage_large.cb467670.jpg (64KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.cb467670.jpg
64KB, 319x319px
>>7109818
>>
>>7112104
What's the difference between saying I don't like a particular body type and saying I'm not into a particular race? Should I not say I'm not into twinks in my profile because it's insensitive to thin people? If I don't find broad noses, thick lips or dark skin attractive is it racist because they're common features in black people?
Hell why include the option for having preferences or filtering altogether? That way no one feels left out and no one's feefees are hurt right?
We're not going to solve this here because it's an ongoing thing in the gay community but I think having a preference for a particular race shouldn't be looked down upon. Is it racist? Probably, but I don't give a shit about being called racist anymore. Perhaps because we use the term for trivial shit like this.

See also >>7112086
>facts are racist
>>
Who /Texas Method/ here? How's it working out for you?
>>
>>7112104
If you're going to tell us what we can like, then why don't we all just go have surgery to fix our brains so we don't like dudes anymore because we've all probably got brain tumors making us like dudes, like the one guy who had a brain tumor that made him a pedo.
>>
File: IMG_8604.jpg (55KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8604.jpg
55KB, 640x384px
Can we not get into sexual racism? We just finished yelling about feminism -_-

What is everyone going as for Halloween? I still need costume ideas. I really hate Halloween. I just have no enthusiasm for dressing up in constumes. I think it's a pain and don't enjoy it. The parties are fun but still.
>>
>>7112046
it doesn't even look good desu.

Also, my bf is 43, does he count as a daddy? He's too sweet though, I just call him daddy to tease him, when I do that we usually end up wrestling on the bed and fuck lol
>>
>>7112271
This isn't nearly as good as Anthony & the Johnsons, the lyrics are mostly awful. The only reason it's listenable is oneohtrix point never is a sonic genius
>>
>>7109818

The ArchAndroid
>>
>>7112686
>going as
I was hoping to go as Bane this year, but I started my bulk to late.
>>
>>7112046
Delta are too big to be natty. He only looks natty cause his bf is so high.
>>
>>7111194
>>7112401

>not black or indian

> If I don't find broad noses, thick lips or dark skin attractive is it racist

Si, sos racista y vos, y todos los que son como vos, son el tipo de persona más bajo que hay.

No me asombraría que seas un nene bien macrista de zona norte que le molesta que haya gente que revuelve la basura en su vereda.
>>
File: tumblr_oa4za5tBnU1sdtvflo1_1280.jpg (116KB, 640x758px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa4za5tBnU1sdtvflo1_1280.jpg
116KB, 640x758px
I'M FUCKING GAY!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KISS MEN. I WANT TO CARESS MEN. I WANT TO SUCK DICK, FEET, AND THICK MAN FINGERS. I WANT TO RIDE DICK. I WANT HIS BULBOUS HEAD TO MASSAGE MY THROBBING PROSTATE!!

THERE I SAID IT!!!!!
>>
>>7112971
Good for you.
Celebrate by posting more bara pics.
>>
>>7112725
I like both Anthony & the Johnsons and Anhoni.
I mean both bring different aspects to the table but I like how Hopelessness is kind of a rebellion album in it's own sad way.
>>
>>7112971
It feels good to finally say it anon, doesn't it?
>>
File: tumblr_o9u7j5SF681vrdb7jo1_1280.jpg (72KB, 540x385px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9u7j5SF681vrdb7jo1_1280.jpg
72KB, 540x385px
>>7113005
>>
>>7112971
Got a chub on
>>
>>7113039
Remember to keep it safe for work.
>>
File: IMG_20161025_105018_01.jpg (107KB, 768x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161025_105018_01.jpg
107KB, 768x401px
>>7113064
Glad I'm not alone.
>>
>>7113151
Nice. How big are you?
>>
>>7113187
Not that big. Like 7-8.
>>
>>7113192
Lol I'm 5.5 erect
>>
File: 1474152648648.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474152648648.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>7113192
> anon humblebragging

>>7113206
>>7113209
> dicklets triggered
>>
>>7113206
>>7113209
To be honest I'm still a bit self conscious about it. My only introduction to dick size was penis pill advertisements in the back of magazines.

I for years I thought I would never please anyone with less then 10. I must have spent hundreds on pills and creams penis pumps. Lol
>>
>>7113248
I know that feel. I only understood that I my dick was long (around 7.5 inches) and thick when I started hooking up. Until different men repeatedly told me I was well endowed I never even thought that was the case
>>
>>7113268
Pretty much this. None of the girls I hooked up mentioned it. Lol
I haven't hooked up with a lot of guys, but none of them have been my size and it's been eye opening .
>>
Manlets with small dicks are my fetish.
>>
Why do people take off their shoes to squat and deadlift? How strong do i have to be in order to not look like a tool while doing this
>>
>>7113504
because normal shoes don't give much support to the heel/the are soft so it reduces your ability to squat.
Weightlifting shoes have a solid slightly raised heel to allow you to be in the best position to squat however wearing no shoes at all would allow you to squat without the 'give' of trainers cushioning
>>
>>7113504
Most gym shoes aren't lifting shoes if that makes sense.
>>
File: IMG_8605.jpg (164KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8605.jpg
164KB, 612x612px
>>7113268
>>7113248
Yeah I had the same experience. I was always pretty big and lucked out in that the first few dudes I was with were of comparable size. They complimented my dick and I just thought they were just being nice. It wasn't until I ran into a smaller dick that I was like, "Oh, this isn't normal."

I never thought I was a size queen but I ran into a dick that was so small it wasn't even longer than my palm was wide and it was a real turnoff
>>
>>7113534
I like dicks like that. Being bigger soft then they are hard is a huge turn on.

But it's probably different for verse and bottom guys
>>
>be an 18 year old virgin
>used to be super fat and gross looking, now I have dad bod
>have really bad anxiety
>stopped masturbating for 4 days, got stress ulcers
>came to the conclusion that maybe I need to get laid
>actually find someone attractive/not a creep on Grindr
>he's a year older than my dad and I think rich

Im meeting him today and it's kinda nerve racking. He's really nice but he seems a lil off?
>>
>>7113682
Make sure someone knows where you're going before you meet up. And remember you don't have to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable

>>7113712
I don't know if it's masc or not. It's definitely going to help when your bf puts your legs behind your head.
>>
>>7113793
Then flexibility isn't going to do a lot of good.
It's still important for health and joint reasons, but it's not really going to benefit a top in the bedroom.
>>
>>7113790
>replying to maki
wtf is wrong with you
>rule #2
>>
>>7113860
Sorry m8. I didn't know. It seemed on topic.
>>
>Be 200lbs of muscly bearded manliness
>Get called cute on Grindr
Fuck yoouuu! I ohp more then you weight.
>>
>>7113952
D'aww
>>
File: hedonsim.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
hedonsim.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>7109818
he's a queen but his tracks are amazing
>>
>>7113952
What's wrong with getting called cute anon? I'm not fem nor into fems but I like it.
>>
File: CQkpULmWcAQv_Bn.jpg (60KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
CQkpULmWcAQv_Bn.jpg
60KB, 500x800px
>>7113997
>>7114003
>>
>>7109239
Yeah, awesome. We had a good time. They played some great shows. Not very many people, but still a great atmosphere.
>>
>>7112501
I would be looking for some info on that, too
>>
>>7114179
http://pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Husbando Mode's pastebin has some Texas Method material, including a link to the book.
You can also read /fit/'s Dropbox
http://pastebin.com/RiXEg5L1
>>
>>7114162
I used to go to indie rock shows a lot. They were always fun, even if the bands weren't always great.
The crowds were always small which was sort of lame.
>>
how do i be more masc? my roommate is a very feminine guy and all of my friends are female.
>>
>>7114212
Lift grow, grow a beard, dress like you have testicles.
>>
>>7113005
what does bara mean
>>
>>7114483
I honestly don't know.
It think it's jap for big beefy guys.
>>
>>
>>7114483
bara = bear in japanese

but not like actualy bear

thats kumo

>tfw you only know 1 japanese word for 2 decades and it finally came up in context
>>
>>7114549
>bara = bear in japanese
wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bara_%28genre%29
>>
Hey /masc/, hows everyones day been so far?

I just made the u18 rugby team for my state and im giddy right now, I've been trying to make it since my sophomore year of high school
>>
>>7108259

what does... m ʌ s c mean?
>>
>>7114631
I don't know what that means but congrats.

Kinda a mixed bag here. Got shut down by a qt in grindr, but off to hang out with the bros.
>>
>>7114641
I think it's something for Massachusetts. I just grabbed it from Google since people complain about my choice in dudes. Lol
>>
File: IMG_8606.jpg (123KB, 621x887px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8606.jpg
123KB, 621x887px
>>7114577
>hairy, very muscular, or have a few excess pounds
This is the most important part
>>
>>7114699
It's a group of the best players from around the state that are in high school
>>
>>7114771
Righteous.
Wish I'd gotten into sports in HS. Or lifting at least.
>>
>>7114860
I captained 3 different sports teams at school. Then competed in 3 different sports and university level. And now I'm a fag. Who woulda guessed? Not me
>>
>>7114914
Lol seems like a lot of missed opportunities for no homo shenanigans.

What did you play?
>>
>>7114933
Lax/rugby/oly mainly
>>
>>7114914
>now im homo
youve always been homo, you dont just become gay instantly
>>
>>7114956
Yeah. But you can be really good at repressing.
>>
>>7114956
To be fair, I've known I had some sort of attraction to boys since I was about 15. I just didn't know what it was and in a way, I'm still trying to figure it out
>>
>>7114963
was that before during or after the extended periods of man on man contact required by those sports
>>
>>7115005
>have attraction to guys since i could remember
>i know it was considered wrong since i only see nen and women being romantic in movies etc.
>enter junior high
> find out guys who are in love with guys is called gay
>get the hint that it is bad to be gay and everyone uses it as insult and its stigmasized
>keep it quiet, but finally know what i am is called gay
>>
>>7115032
I hate this meme.
Like even now when I play sports it's the least erotic thing. This sort of shit is why gay men are stigmatised in sports.

Gay athletes don't care about who they're competiting against, they don't find their sports sexual. They want to win.
It's like saying you find going to your job sexual, when most likely it's not.
>>
What are you listening to?

>tfw thirsty as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUqCv_1kGzM
>>
>>7115803
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU
>>
>>7115803
https://youtu.be/1ZOokEZKEps
>>
I was hoping for some advice.
I've had a few make outs at parties and one failed hookup attempt (he put it in and I hated it guess I'm a top) when I was a teenager but I've had nothing since and I'm not really out nor am I into announcing.

How do I go about finding someone? Hookup or boyfriend.
I know there's grindr but I have no real experience and I'm nervous about faking it If I'm going to top.
>>
>>7115983
>I know there's grindr but I have no real experience and I'm nervous about faking it If I'm going to top.
Grindr. Just let the guy know you're inexperienced.

My first hookup was with a discreet guy from grindr.
>>
>>7114205
But I like that. You can get up close, see what the bands actually doing, and not get lost in spectacle. The crowds are usually music geeks, too, so finding someone to talk to is easy enough. But then again, I stopped going to stadium rock shows and big festivals quite a while ago, so I'm most def biased. They don't play the stuff I like, anyway.

>>7115803
I'm cleaning my room, so some Berlin techno to keep the pace going. https://soundcloud. com/elliver-twist
>>
>>7116313
This. Plus, don't bb with random hookups.
>>
>>7116503
I would probably take this further and say don't bare back outside of a committed relationship.
>>
>>7116524
I have this one couple that I've hooked up with for a year or two, and I let the top bb me. He has the most amazing cock and it completely fills me up. But that's only cuz I've been sexing with them for so long, and we have a pretty upfront and honest interaction, so to speak. But yeah, your advice is good, too, tho it might not be everyone who's in committed twosomeness that would love to experience the joys of raw cock.

Be sane, I guess you could say, and wait till you've established a deeper trust with your sexual partners.
>>
>>7116557
>being a couple's sex toy
> honest
It is funny poly sluts think they're better than everyone else.
>>
>>7115860
Aww shit son, great album. Don't think I've ever met another person IRL who has ever heard it before.
>>
>meet guy on dating app
>he seems pretty sweet
>bearded, blonde, tall
>we arrange a date at a bar
>he's really nice and very chivalrous which is cute
>the date goes really well. He tells me that he likes me and we have a bit of a make out session at the end of the evening
>it's the first time he's ever made out with anyone in public before (d'awww)
>he walks me home and then calls an uber for himself
>lying in bed smiling, thinking about how the date went
>realise he's literally a clone of my ex. Looks, personality, even dress sense. Both of them come from the same background. The more I think about it the more parallels I find.
Kill me now
>>
>>7117163
kek
>>
>>7110980
Hey hey hey
What're you doin here?
>>
>>7117163
Why is that a problem? Didn't you like your ex?

>>7117930
>What're you doin here?
I ask myself that all the time.
>>
>>7118010
Me too
I think it's cause I used to reject my feelings for other men and now I'm memeing on an image board.
>>
>>7118081
I blame it on being a fledgling homo.
I don't have any gay friends in real life. I need more experienced homos to guide me and talk about man sex with. Lol
>>
>tfw qt hookups scheduled all week.
>>
>>7118132
I'm not your guy. I haven't even kissed a man.
>>
>>7118269
That's kind of cute to be honest.
You'll be someone's pure waifu some day.
>>
>>7118311
Honestly don't think that's gonna happen for a while...
>>
>>7118350
Why's that?
>>
>>7118380
:^)
I'm still in closeted hell
At least I love myself. I'm just waiting till I go off to a new college.
>>
>>7118398
>I'm just waiting till I go off to a new college.
Sounds like a plan.
Just don't go two crazy.
You're going to go from no sex to more sex then you have time for. lol
>>
>>7118406
Yeah I don't think that's gonna happen
I'm not much of a hooking up guy
>tfw I can't be a loyal househusband making bulking meals for my husbear

I can't believe I typed out that sentence. Shoot me.
>>
>>7118439
>I can't believe I typed out that sentence. Shoot me.
I think it's cute. If I had money for a stay at home husband, it'd be great.

They'd have to do glute exercises for 2 hours a day though. lol
>>
>>7116630
>being a whiny little bitch
>posting in mascgen

way to go anon you're the cancer that's killing masc
>>
>>7118477
Nah I'd still have a job.
Doesn't mean I can't work them exercises and show my love, and appreciation for his protectiveness through blowjobs
>>
>>7118550
You sound cute. I'm sure your husbear is our there.
>>
>>7118567
Here's hoping uwu
>>
>>7118621
>uwu
Are you the shorty from the gaygen thread? Lol
>>
>>7118654
>>7118654
Fug. I've spent too much time on a discord and they use uwu too much

Least I managed to shed t b h d e s u f a m when posting here
>>
>>7118668
Lol it's cute. I was the anon on that thread to.

Where you from?
>>
>>7118684
Florida
You're the 40-80lbs heavier guy?
>>
>>7118694
Illinois.
Yeah. I'm 200 at the moment but I want to get a lot bigger.
>>
>>7118710
I'd help uwu
>>
>>7118731
Aww

You should hit me up on Skype if you wanna talk more so we dint clutter up the thread. Ann.skellington
>>
File: 1476939186832.png (157KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1476939186832.png
157KB, 500x461px
>>7118736
> trip posting anonymously
> actively not shitting up the thread by taking conversation to skype
Exemplary behavior, anon. Have this rare Sir
>>
>>7118751
Don't think I'm ever going to trip again realy.

>>7118761
What drama?
>>
>>7118736
Why not. Gimme an hour or two ill hit you up
>>
>>7118771

Roiding for your body :^)
>>
>>
>>7108259
I'm just in here because i was told not to be.
>>
>>7118988
I regret not pussywhipping your maki faggot
>>
>>7119006
Bitch faggit punk
>>
>>7118994
>>7119007
Remember the rules and post sexy dudes.
>>
tore like 3 callouses lifting today.
How am I meant to touch my dick/someone elses dick now?
>>
>>7119362
Very carefully.
I'm always worried my hands are too rough, especially next to soft twink hands.
>>
>>7119396
it hurts me right now to even touch my own dick.
It was full on horror story blood running down my palms. I had to stop training half way through my session and just do boring shit that didn't need my hands.
>>
>>7119500
Get chalk and moisturizer. Chalk for when you're lifting, even if it's babby weight, and moisturizer for after care. Also file/deal with your callouses before they get out of hand.
There're also some gloves made specifically for oly lifts, these might be useful if you don't want to deal with moisturizer.
>>
File: grip.jpg (97KB, 1024x239px) Image search: [Google]
grip.jpg
97KB, 1024x239px
>>7119362

Pleb tier
>>
>>7119540
nigga i use wraps for deadlifts anyways.
I cut my hands doing oly.
>>
>>7119540
Grip helps a lot with not ripping your callouses, but if you lift enough you're going to get some gnarly ones.
>>
>>7119532
can't compete with gloves on though.
Nobody likes a pussy
>>
>>7119549

Oly lifting is an actual serious sport. Technique is key. It's not for clueless /fit/tards who want to get biggerer. And don't even get me started on crossfit.
>>
>>7119578
Oly-anon, you take your sports so seriously...
It's [spoiler] CUTE [/spoiler]
>>
>>7119666
It is cute uwu
>>
>>7119578
I know oly lifting is a sport....
Im in my university team and I train with a *certified coach* 3x a week and I have done for a few years.
Your post sounded retarded and patronising.
>>
File: marenghi.gif (454KB, 370x220px) Image search: [Google]
marenghi.gif
454KB, 370x220px
>>7119685

> University lifting is serious

You USA guys are so delusional.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 158x200px
>>7119700
too bad I aint from the US.
I never said I was competing at a serious level but I think I've trained with a coach for a few years I know, at least the basics of what I'm doing.
Regardless, I'm not here to argue with someone over the internet who doesn't know me.
Thank you and good night
>>
>>7119746

> I know at least the basics of what I'm doing.

No, you don't.
>>
Lol the bait is getting real weak.
>>
>>7120002
It's sad isn't it
>>
>>7119225
damn you could titfuck those

>tfw pecs aren't big enough for dudes to titfuck
>>
>still teal-man
one day /masc/
>>
File: tumblr_odmxvgRiqi1vg8vebo1_1280.jpg (242KB, 651x1524px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odmxvgRiqi1vg8vebo1_1280.jpg
242KB, 651x1524px
>2016
>not being thicc
>>
>>7121001
You bench the same as you squat? You need to start working them glutes a little better babe
>>
>>7121844
Injured my knee when I was a kid.
I bench 205 and squat 275.
>>
>>7113790
It was worth it
>>
>>7118907
Keep posting it in every general and he'll become real.
>>
>>7121911
Good shag? Well done anon. Enjoy your new life as a slutboi

>>7121859
Fair enough. I hope you make up for those low sugar numbers with some WHTs
>>
>>7112971
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Thicc.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Thicc.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>7122476
A cry signaling a surrender to existential angst
>>
File: IMG_20161027_075325.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161027_075325.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
Rate my friendos and post your puppers and cattos
>>
File: IMG_8608.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8608.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
>>7122712
Your cat and dog have the same fur color scheme that's pretty funny
>>
>>7123308
That's called AESTHETICS, anon. And it wasn't planned at all, the cat just appeared one day and now he's becoming part of the family
>>
>>7120443
Iktf. On day. Maybe when I get to three pl8.
>>7121995
A man can dream.
>>
>>
Why's mascgen so dead?

Back and biceps today. Pump was amazing.
I wish all days could be like today.
>>
>>7109763
It's called an enema, you don't have a pussy
>>
>>7123567
All men who desire to dream must ask approval from women, the superior sex, first.
>>
File: 1477570216171.jpg (936KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1477570216171.jpg
936KB, 1440x2560px
have i gotten masc enough yet
>>
How does mascgen deal with feels?
Should I just invest in a punching bag?
>>
File: BlackBerry close-578x432.jpg (104KB, 578x432px) Image search: [Google]
BlackBerry close-578x432.jpg
104KB, 578x432px
>>7125313
>>
>>
I need to break up with my bf. I can't take it anymore /mascgen/. Trigger warning personal blog post

We hardly spend time with each other (for example, at home right now he is in the lounge room watching TV and I'm in the bedroom on my laptop). We went shopping today and after a couple of hours we couldn't stand to be with each other. We are home now and I doubt we will talk to each other for the rest of the night.

This sucks. We are coming up to 4 years together, and our lives are very intertwined at this point. I'm so apathetic about our relationship -- I can't even find the energy to go through with the breakup. I'm tempted to wait for a better time, e.g when the lease is up on the apartment, work holidays, etc just to make the whole process easier.

Part of me DOES love him and will miss him. Physically especially. It's hard as fuck out there for a chaser to find a chubby/strongfat bear (I'm just saying that as my type varies, he is definitely more on the chubby side).

What else to say. I do want a bf, but one that is my bestfriend, gymbro, etc. Not just some dude that I tolerate and he tolerates me. Fuck I'm a faggot
>>
>>7126771
the strongest relationships are made by people who can work out their problems.
>>
>>7126771

Why did this happen? For how long has this been going on? Does he feel the same? If so, why wasn't the relationship ended before/by him?
>>
>>7126886
I agree, but what if the fundamentals are gone? I'm sure that we could work out our problems if we really tried. But that won't help us get along with each other, will it?

>>7126945
It happened because of time, maybe? 4 years with someone - we have both changed. It's been going downhill for a year now. I'm not sure if he feels 100% the same, but I KNOW that I'm not his """dream guy""" either. I don't want to get married, he does. Some other junk like that I won't get into. I don't know if he has the balls to end the relationship, desu. He is older (almost 40, I'm 26) and in the past he has said stuff like "if we ended, that would be it for me" (as in, no more dating). He was probably just being melodramatic but I don't know. He definitely does not want to be alone.
>>
>>7127049

Have you ever talked about it? The growing apart I mean. Or did shit just started to get worse and worse and you both just grinned and chugged along? I'm not sure I fully understand. How do people get to bury themselves in messes like this?
>>
>>7127049
>>7127105

Also I don't think he was being melodramatic. Last year we were having problems with my BF (I'm 34, he's 28) and I told him that if he didn't saw himself with me in the long term he should just save me the grief and end it then. 'Cus I didn't want to find myself single at 40 and him being 34 and leaving to experience stuff he never got to (I'm hist first relationship). I, otoh, had several relationships, and I could see myself maybe starting over at 36 or whatever, but I think that by 40 I'll be too jaded and disenchanted and basically bored of people. I mean I barely tolerate people now.
>>
>>7127049
Have you tried confronted him about any of this? If he really loves you and feels no point in dating after breaking up, don't you think this could encourage him to try and mend the relationship?
>>
>>7125313
talk about your feels with friends or family. There's nothing sexier than a man who's in touch with his feelings. Repression is not nice.
>>
File: sch.webm (1MB, 534x626px) Image search: [Google]
sch.webm
1MB, 534x626px
would you date a guy on roids?
would you date him if offer to supply you with roids?
>>
>>7128050
no
yes
>>
>>7128050
If he was a responsible roid user, and not a fucking retard, yes. I would go so far as being willing to help him with his cycles and shit.
That said, I don't want to roid in the foreseeable future (maybe when I'm older), so it wouldn't matter if he could or couldn't supply me.
>>
So, me and boyfriend have been talking rather lewd lately, but neither of us are particularly fond of 'hole'. Are there any cuter/sexier alternatives? How do you friends sext?
>>
>>7128130
pink and puckered boi pucci
>>
File: husbandoss.png (1MB, 1167x568px) Image search: [Google]
husbandoss.png
1MB, 1167x568px
which one?
>>
>>7128172
The second is kind of blurry and a bad pose.

The first or the third, depending on what you're going for. Cute/sexy vs straight up sexy.
>>
>>7128172
all 3 at once.

and the dog can join in too
>>
>>7128198
>he wants the knot
>>
File: Dick_Gumshoe_Portrait_3.png (80KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Dick_Gumshoe_Portrait_3.png
80KB, 220x293px
>tfw no Gumshoe bf
I want to cook for the poor guy then rim him until he begs me to fuck his hairy muscle ass.
>>
>>7128172
All 3 desu
>>
>>7128172
mid is really the only one that's masculine tho
one's an insane pansy and the other one is a fem that hit the gym
>>
>>7128050
Yes.
>>7127377
I don't know sounds kinda faggy. Can't I just bottle them up until they go away?
>>
>>7128130
I usually just can it ass. Like:
>I'm going to claim that ass
Or
>Fuck baby, your ass is so tight.

But call it whatever you want. Boipussy, man cunt, mangina, fuck Carver, pleasure place, sex spot, Fred.
>>
>>7128429
Who's the pussy? I see him posted on fit a lot.
>>
>>7128445
Not being open and honest with yourself and those close to you is faggy af. Stop being a fucking pussy and talk about your feels. Or don't and be a little bitch.
>>
>>7128798
Then what. Hug it out?
Sounds like some hippie dippy bullshit.
Just rub some dirt in it and walk it off.
>>
>>7128926
>Hug it out
lmao gay
>rub some dirt in it and walk it off
lmao gayer
>>
File: 12d.jpg (31KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
12d.jpg
31KB, 567x561px
>>7128926

>Then what. Hug it out?
>Sounds like some hippie dippy bullshit.
>Just rub some dirt in it and walk it off.
>>
>>7128130
Next time, try saying cock sleeve.
>>
>>7125834
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
File: IMG_8613.jpg (199KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8613.jpg
199KB, 750x750px
>>7129036
Isn't that just foreskin
>>
>>7129078
Glad you approve.
>>
>>7128292
How does he keep big on a diet of instant noodles
>>
>>7128172
justin, always
>>
>>7129087
Well, it's used to refer to where a guy sticks his dick in. I find it pretty hot, desu.
>>
>>7129087
still as stupid as ever
>>
File: BANG.gif (2MB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
BANG.gif
2MB, 450x300px
Firstly, why is roiding considered masculine when it's usually a reflection of insecurity?

>>7108259

I'm glad there's a /mascgen/ thread now. I haven't seen one for about a week, or maybe it's just been really inactive?
>>
>>7129137
He eats Edgeworth's cum daily
>>
>>7129242
It's literally injecting male hormones into your body to become hyper masculine.

It's like asking why taking estrogen is considered fem.
>>
>>7129275

You say hyper masculine but I perceive it as vicious cycle of insecurity. Some consider it 'fraudulent' and/or cheating, which is also, arguably, non-masculine.
>>
File: Mitsurugi.Reiji.full.282399.jpg (169KB, 632x663px) Image search: [Google]
Mitsurugi.Reiji.full.282399.jpg
169KB, 632x663px
>>7129259
>Edgeworth
It's Reiji Mitsurugi
>>
>>7129290
>vicious cycle of insecurity
You could say the same thing about lifting in general or taking supplements like creatine.
>fraudulent' and/or cheating
Maybe if you're using steroids to replace hard work.
But all the roided up monsters you see don't get that way by taking it easy. They're taking steroids so they can push themselves even harder.

I'm not saying roiding is better then natty lifting. But it's kind of dumb to look down on someone for taking risks to reach thier goals that you aren't willing to.
>>
>>7129305
Roids are for manlet faggots edition.
>>
>>7128926
Lol okay sure thing mate. You sound like you have bigger daddy issues than the femgen twinks. Was daddy strong and stoic? Did he drink and occasionally smack you and your mum, but only when you deserved it? Did he blow his own head off at 60 with a shotgun?
Archaic masculinity is fucking lame as fuck.
>>
>>7129290
>vicious cycle of insecurity
Yeah, of course some roiders are insecure fucks who want quick progress, but they also can and often are used by people who really want to go beyond what the natural body can ever achieve. Also, a disturbingly high number of pro athletes roid because you have to in order to win over the other roiders, that's just how pro sports often are.

> 'fraudulent' and/or cheating
We can argue for days over the definition of fraud and cheating, but this inane discussion does not change the fact that roids do not subtitute hard work in a serious lifter. They'll give you some easy gains, yes, but if you don't do everything right you're really just wasting time and money.

> inb4 I'm a roider
Just no
>>
>>7129335
Lol why are you in masc gen if you don't want manly dudes?
>>
>>7129372
I want legit masculinity. Not a mentally crippled human with a """manly""" mask on.
>>
>>7129372
> implying masculine = emotionally retarded
>>
>>7129420
If you want to paint your nails and talk about feelings get a fem bf.
>>7129427
>emotionally retarded
Learning to work through your own issues is a sign of emotional maturity.
Needing to vent to another person to feel better doesn't make you any more emotionally developed.
>>
>>7129333
Trips of truth.
>>
New edition when?
>>
>>7129305
I need a daddy edition
>>
No homo edition
>>
>>7129666
spooky trips edition fo sho
>>
>>7129666
Satan confirms
>>
>>7129686
>>7129686
>>7129686
>>7129686
>>
>>7129305
Does sir draw furshit?
>>
>>7129699
He just drew that capy-bara one time, that's his only furshit that I know of
>>
>>7129713
>cabyBARA
i bet he draws furshit under a different name...
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.