[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

medsmedsmeds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 619.jpg (61KB, 590x750px) Image search: [Google]
619.jpg
61KB, 590x750px
anyone else here on psychiatric medication?
>prozac for schizoaffective
>xanax for general anxiety disorder

>psychiatrist won't prescribe anti-psychotics due to past drug use

how fucked am I?
>>
>>7108248
wtf is that, what does past drug use have to do with anti-psychotics? Maybe see another psych
>>
>>7108248
Just come to france, they hand them to you like gummy bears.
I refused some kind of amphetamine twice from my shrink.
On another subject but kinda relevant I recently got my hands on noopept, I'll be trying that out.
>>
I have never gotten a diagnosis for my anxiety because I have anxiety
>>
>>7109550
That's paranoia, not anxiety
>>
I take drugs for my sobriety
>>
>>7108248
I used to take sertraline for anxiety, but it made my ass bleed so I stopped. Now my anxiety is too bad to go to the doctor, and my life has slowly gotten worse to the point that I think I'd rather kill myself than be seen in public.
>>
>>7109567
What? No, it's textbook anxiety. I don't have any delusions or intrusive thoughts.
>>
>>7108248

Abilify- for mild schizophrenia.
Stratera- ADHD.

I use to be on a shit ton of meds. When my doctor finds out I've been sleeping all day and hallucinating alien abductions, he might put me on something stronger. Who the fuck knows.
>>
>wanting to be chemically lobotomized and lose your sentience over time before your feelings and desires die and your body becomes a zombie
>>
>>7109934

Schizophrenia is doing that to me anyway. I'd rather be medicated than slowly lose touch with reality.
>>
Valdoxan and tianeptine sulfate for depression. Lorazepam for anxiety. Ambien(zolpidem) for sleep.
>>
>>7108248
>prozac
who the fuck still uses this previous century shit?
new SSRIs are 2x better
xanax is great for antianxiecy

anti-psychotics are the harshest drugs of all, they are the kind that make you into a vegetable, be glad you dont need them
>>
>>7108248
Sertraline and Sulpiride for my depression.
>>7109934
That's what I feared. I was too scared that antidepressants would turn me into a constantly smiling idiot, or that they would otherwise change my personality in ways I wouldn't like. That fear stopped me from seeking medical help for 7 years, until I became so suicidal I basically didn't care about the survival of my self anymore, I just wanted the suffering to end. Seeking medical help was my last resort before killing myself.
But the effect turned out to be completely opposite from what I feared. For the first time in many years, I actually felt alive and capable of enjoying things in life. I got so used to constantly being depressed and wanting to die, that it was a complete shock to finally feel normal.
Now I at least somewhat resemble a functioning human being, capable of reasonable thinking not poisoned by depression, having a job and maintaining healthy relationships with people(mainly my friends). The depression hasn't completely gone away, but it has become weaker and easier to manage.
>>
>>7109934
I'm on Abilify 5.0mg. 7.5mg made me indeed a walking zombie, but with the lower dose I'm doing fine.
>>
bupropion r8 me

>>7109934
better not to be sentient than to be sentient stuck in this disgusting body tbhwyf
>>
File: 1476210591457.jpg (8KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476210591457.jpg
8KB, 250x200px
>>7109453
>have gender dysphoria for years, talk to psychiatrist for months
>"You want hormones? Come back in a few years"
>say to pharmacist you had a bad week
>"You want prozac? Benzos? Bipolar meds? Just ask me, they'll be refunded by your healthcare!"

Fuck france
>>
>>7114213
You can't feel dysphoria when you can't feel anything :,^|
>>
>>7109343
he thinks since i used to smoke weed and snort ketamine im a drug addict
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.