[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe it only takes about 4 years or so to destroy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: tears.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
I can't believe it only takes about 4 years or so to destroy a beautiful girl-looking boy who was shorter than every boy in class and turn her into an icky twink with skinnyfat dadbod who is taller than everyone else.
Male puberty should be abolished.
>>
I agree ;__;;; male puberty was horrible to me.
>>
the whole of reality is an illusion

there are the ways of this world and there are also spiritual things

i think that the devil controls many things in this world... i cannot say for sure, but i think that Jesus and His Father God witness many transwomen and women to go through various anti-feminine hardships in life and it has to do something with the afterlife

if you read the book of Job, Job had his entire family murdered, and the devil was even able to control signs and wonders like fire coming down from the sky upon earth
>>
>>7107387
>waaaaah, I grew up and now I don't feel pretty!
Hey don't worry, you're still a child on the inside, clearly.
>>
>>7109888
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
>>
File: 1363920914821.jpg (73KB, 746x514px) Image search: [Google]
1363920914821.jpg
73KB, 746x514px
>>7109926
>2 Kings 2:23-24 KJV

>And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

>And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
>>
File: 3824477869_bfcb6986fd_z.jpg (141KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3824477869_bfcb6986fd_z.jpg
141KB, 640x480px
"Διδάσkαλε, ποία ἐντολὴ μεγάλη ἐν τῷ νόμῳ?

ὁ δὲ ἔφη αὐτῷ, Ἀγαπήσεις kύριον τὸν Θεόν σου ἐν ὅλῃ τῇ kαρδίᾳ σου, kαὶ ἐν ὅλῃ τῇ ψυχῇ σου, kαὶ ἐν ὅλῃ τῇ διανοίᾳ σου.

αὕτη ἐστὶν ἡ μεγάλη kαὶ πρώτη ἐντολή.
>>
File: judas_m.jpg (868KB, 923x878px) Image search: [Google]
judas_m.jpg
868KB, 923x878px
>>7109938
ψευδοπροφήτης
>>
>>7107387
I am kinda scared how puberty will make me end up like. I was a late bloomer so while some people at 18 are like full grown adults, I'm still kinda child like. If I don't go on hormones now and wait till im 21 or 22 when puberty really ends, will it be too late?
>>
wtf i hate puberty now
>>
>tfw malnourished so puberty didn't fuck me over
>5'4
>small everything
>worse things are body hair which is going away because hrt and my nose which I fortunately can wear glasses
>tfw also 18 so can still grow hips/breasts
>cute fem voice according to voice gen
I see home at work that are kinda passable and I really wanna fix their makeup and stuff but I'm too awk to talk to people.
>>
>>7110200
>home
Hons, I'm a dirty phoneposter
>>
>>7110200
>hons
>kinda passable
pick one and only one

do you know why are they called "hons"? because they literally look like dudes in a tutu dress, having no semblance of femininity whatsoever
>>
>>7110200

>tfw I thought about starving myself to not develop male features or get fat as fuck to take advantage of the production of estrogen by fat
>tfw naturally, I did neither
>>
>>7109865
If you read the book of Job, Lucifer asked for permission from Jehovah before he did any of that. The implication being that Yahweh/Jehovah/God i s ultimately responsible for causing and allowing at best every bit of pain that man suffers. He WANTS you to suffer, for his own reasons that he won't tell you. I mean he even bitched Job out for asking why he did this. The fuck, get your Bible shit out of here.
>>
>>7110254
>Lucifer asked for permission from Jehovah
what a considerate guy
maybe he isn't all that bad after all
>>
>>7110238
I mean, I've seen ugly unfashionable impassable transgirls posted in Jon threads all the time.
desu they'd look a lot better if they tried to achieve some sort of normalcy.
>>
>>7110254

>Lucifer
>the book of Job

Pick one faggot
>>
>>7110315
i doubt it would make them look like women tbqh
>>
>>7110238
that person is probably referring to non-passing or unattractive trannies, as many people on this board have destroyed the meaning of "hon"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.