[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bisexuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1472545341126.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472545341126.png
362KB, 700x700px
Alright /lgbt/ I want your opinions on something.
Are us Bisexuals worse than lesbians/homos?

Bonus Question: Is bisexual okay for one gender but not the other?

Remember I want your opinions! So don't worry if what you say sounds offensive!
>>
>Are us Bisexuals worse than lesbians/homos

They're worse than race traitors

>Are men not allowed to be bisexual without serious consequences

Not obviously so
>>
File: 1473633244428.jpg (59KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
1473633244428.jpg
59KB, 329x329px
>>7106619
Why do you feel this way?
And is your second part saying it's okay for females to be bisexual but not males? You stated it in a strange way.
>>
>>7106631
Don't shoot the messanger

>consequences
>strange

Ok than
>>
>>7106608
>bis worse than lesbos/homos
we're not if the other person doesn't have any hangups but some people come with hangups

>is bi okay for one gender but not the other
most people think that women are naturally bi on some level, but that men can never be bi and anything not totally straight just moves you over to the "gay" column.
So for guys before the question even becomes whether or not it's okay, the question is first if it's even possible. And for a lot of people the answer to that is "no." Doesn't bother me too much but I can see it hurting your dating chances with women if they also have hangups or preconceived notions.
>>
>>7106608

I don't even know if I am bisexual or not. I am starting to think I'm asexuality.
>>
>>7106686
I really don't understand this "man can only be straight or gay" thing.
First it doesn't come up where I'm from and second, there is an awful lot of inbetween options for males.
You've got twinks, femboys, crossdressers, traps, trannies, pegging, post op trannies. While there are inbetween options for female, they are a lot less represented.
>>
>>7106608
being a shit person has nothing to do with your sexuality or identification or whatever, I learnt that the hard way.

and two, eat what you fucking want, regardless of what you are.
>>
Being Bi is great. I'm married to a woman...closeted when I met her, have kids, etc. she's bi too.

Never been public about liking guys. I'm "me" with her. I can be happy noticing a fine as fuck man, and she straight up tells me when she sees a sexy girl. She's down with ass play (which, lemme tellya...).

She says she could never be in a relationship with a woman, but I would be comfortable being/having a boyfriend. I guess that makes me more gay than she is.

Oh well.
>>
>>7106608
You are potentially twice as douchey, but you have to be a douche to begin with for that to apply.
Otherwise you certainly aren't faggots, generally speaking, as far as I can tell.
Ultimately, one can only judge the individual and trends are only useful in observation.
>>
>>7113819
>She says she could never be in a relashionship with a woman

Trans detected.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.