[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite thing about 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: question-cat.png (169KB, 443x450px) Image search: [Google]
question-cat.png
169KB, 443x450px
I don't use it much at all, but I am curious to. What do you like the most about it/about the general community (r/lgbt/)?
>>
>(r/lgbt/)
>>
>>7106126
People being real here about all these different issues and stuff you probably wouldn find elsewhere (like hrt info) I'd say
>>
>>7106126
The ability to speak freely. The only place on the net that people CAN'T hide. They are who they are, and i find it the most wonderful form of interaction ever
>>
It's very active, even the somewhat "obscure" boards like /lgbt/. r/transgender is pretty big but it's mostly about news and whatnot, not really community, and the subs more about personal conversation like r/mtf only get a few comments per post. Having anonymity is also nice, even if it means assholes can be assholes without repercussions, I like being able to say what's on my mind without worrying that when I say something unpopular or dumb it will haunt me in the future. Realistically nobody gives a shit who I am on reddit either so it's not like it matters, but the fear of a negative response is still there.
>>
File: 1477256113358.jpg (645KB, 1211x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477256113358.jpg
645KB, 1211x800px
>>7106126
It's the only community that I have left and if I lose this then I lose everything
>>
In my opinion it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. It's twisted and dark and everyone calls each other fags but it has this beautiful disorder and brings people together just as much as they push each other away.
4chan is humanity.
>>
>>7106157
I get what you are saying! Well, a good example of reddit still being able to come back and bite you for what you say is a Mr. Ken Bone. But yes, I see what you mean! Thank you :)
>>
Nobody has any filter in regards to what they say. Daily life is dominated by the spiral of silence, but here people talk freely about fucked up things, their deepest secrets, and all that stuff. It's nice to be able to post an unpopular opinion and know that I'm not going to lose any friends or get stalked by some creepy Tumblr girl (this happened, because apparently I'm a transphobe even though I'm a transsexual). Anonymity is nice, even though it's only really surface level.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.