[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you gay guys are actually, genuinely attracted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (122KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 670x424px
How many of you gay guys are actually, genuinely attracted to men deep down, and how many of you are just taking a weird fetish too far?
>>
>>7105338
the ones with a weird fetish are all the agp hons infesting this board
t. trutrans
>>
>>7105338
The mark of this are the ones that unironicly use the term " daddy".
>>
>>7105338
It's not a fetish when literally nothing else turns you on.
>>
>fetish
I wish, do you know how hard I have tried to convince myself that I'm into girls? It's so bad I have dreams where I have relations with cute girls and I feel absolutely nothing and then I feel bad because the girls are so nice. The last one was a qt Asian who was going to introduce me to her family.

No way in hell I don't love cock
>>
>>7105338
I have a dick fetish

I don't actually like guys romantically
>>
I'm genuinely sexually attracted to Pete and Kazoo Kid
>>
>>7105338
genuinely attracted to men
started when i was 10, at which age i knew nothing about sexuality. only that hot guys gave me a weird feeling down there. then at 11 i started looking up hot guys on the internet, and bam, gay confirmed (i did not even know what gay was until a year later though)
>>
>>7105338
fags disgust me
>>
>>7105675
Kill yourself cuck
>>
I've never had sex before so I really don't know but is it normal for arousal towards different genders to be different?
With women my dick gradually gets erect and that's it.
With men I can feel an intense throbbing on the tip of my dick but it only becomes a softie and a tightness in my chest.
Honestly at this point I think i've muddled up my bodies signals and it's become a fetish for me? Otherwise instant erection to traps and feminine twinks.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 499x499px)
image.jpg
72KB, 499x499px
>>7105626
Sorry pepe is a straight Christian saving his virginity till marriage
>>
>>7105338
I am purely attracted to males. I couldn't be attracted to females if I tried.
>>
I'm bi, but I was attracted to men before I was attracted to women; male attraction kicked in around age 11, and female not til ~14.
>>
>>7106931
Good for you. I was attracted to girls from like 10 and the other side was a fucking lazy ass, coming in at 17. Fucked things up hard
>>
>>7105338
desu, I don't even really care about sex. Like yeah, I'd like to have sex, but I'm more focused on finding a guy I love. And looks don't really matter all that much, so long as he isn't Rufus from Kim Possible.
>>
>>7105338

I'm actually not gay at all. I lust like dicks, and cum, and bottoming. They're fetishes. Also I have an anti-fetish for women.
>>
>>7106623
you're bisexual. congratulations
>>
I call myself gay but actually I'm bi
Sometimes I find girls and feminine thigns attractive
I just don't do it enough or strong enough to actually want to fuck or relationship one.
In high school I was in denial because I bought the "gay is bad" meme
I dated several girls but they all ended up cheating on me or dumping me because I refused to have sex with them
Back then I did the whole "It's because I love Jesus and he says no fornication xD" but really I find the idea of kissing,hugging,fugging, etc. a girl to be totally unappealing
The first time I ever kissed and cuddled with a man it was very clear that I felt way better in general about that than I did being intimate with girls.
>>
>>7105338
>taking a weird fetish too far
probably that in general desu
but only once a guy like me in return I start to like him too so idk (something relative to daddy issues I guess)
>>
>>7105338
I have fetishes and beauty standarts requirements for specific body parts that aren't sex-dependent.
So de facto I'm just following my fetishes. But without them, I'm not attracted to anyone.
>>
>>7107173
This is me but I've never been with a guy. Can't know until I try
>>
tbqh the male form is literally superb
if i was born in a generation without computers and immediate access to a bunch of nude men, i'd probably be sitting in town square gawking at all the barely clothed men, philosophically thinking about the male body, and painting the male body
>>
I'd say it's genuine, at least for me.
>>
>>7107016
Wasn't Rufus the naked mole rat?
>>
>>7107449
smdh tbqhwy fampai
Since that day where I went to a museum and saw classic statues. I know the splendor of the human body is in the body itself.
It's a toss up between fem or masc tights and chests but the flesh mushroom and the axe wound are just awful looking. They interfere with the sleek beauty of bare skin.
>>
>>7105338
I have a fetish for being romantically and physically attracted to men and not women. Only taken it as far as going on dates and having sex though, nothing weird.
>>
When it comes to fucking a guys asshole, idk the fact that there's shit in there makes me hesitant. I mean I want to try rimming and fuckimg but goddamn the shit factor is really stinking up my judgment.
>>
>>7107511
what is enema? Just have the dude take a shoer and clean himself properly. theres no mess involved with a good fucking if the guy regularly cleans himself.

Just don't fuck if the guy feels like he has to take a shit at any point beforehand.
>>
>>7107562
Yeah but how do you go about bringing that up? Like if you're in the heat of the moment do you just ask "did you douche?" That doesn't sound sexy.
>>
>>7107601
>in the heat of the moment
just ask before "did you clean? im sensitive to that sort of stuff" and he'll understand

also dont fuck a virgin 2bh
>>
>>7107138
>You're [insert category here]. Congratulations.
>>
idk about yall but im just attracted to men lol
>>
>>7111902
Yeah I'm just a regular old fag desu
>>
>>7111902

That's pretty ghey.
>>
>>7107511
Just do oral sex and thigh-fucking. That, or ask /femgen/ how to suppress sex drive without accidentally killing yourself.
>>
Yes. Falling asleep with a strong arm around my waist and the feeling of stubble and soft breath between my shoulderblades is heaven.
>>
>>7105338
With the exception of the year or so of learning I liked other guys, I never had any doubt that I was gay and not just into it as a fetish.
>>
>>7107470
exactly
>>
>>7105338
How many of you straight guys are actually genuinely attracted to men deep down, and how many of you are just taking a weird fetish too far?
>>
>>7107119
Same here.

I'm 99.99% straight, but 0.01% of me really, really, really, really likes taking dick.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.