[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

My boyfriend keeps asking for sex, but I don't like it because it hurts and he won't bottom for me. I'm scared he might break up with me. What do I do??? He's the hottest guy I've ever met, treats me like a king, but is always so horny. Please help me!
>>
You can hand the problem to me. I won't mind.
>>
>>7104049
What do you mean? I just don't know what to tell him.
>>
>>7104039
>I don't like it because it hurts
Stretch stretch stretch.
Did I tell you to stretch?
BECAUSE YOU SHOULD.
>b-but I already am
DO IT MORE
Because if you wanna keep him, you gotta work for it.
>>
>>7104071
What does that mean?
>>
>>7104096
Stretch your asshole so it can handle larger insertions.

Unless you're dating a horse, in which case it's probably not worth the effort and you're better off with your hands and mouth.
>>
>>7104096
means prepare beforehand and learn to relax, try walking with a plug for a while
and make your bf know that it hurts so he wont pound you like it's no tomorrow, he shouldn't go all the way in too or whatever makes you feel pain, figure it out with him together
>>
>>7104039
You describe is a dream for many guys here, I don't think you will get empathy.
>>
So your boyfriend wants to fuck you all the time but won't let you fuck him? He sounds selfish and he's not going to change as long as you let him treat you like that. Tell him to learn how to take a dick and then you can start fucking each other.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.