[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me? Found a guy on Grindr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Hey folks, I have a question, want to see what you people think.
So I was on grindr last night and I found a guy from my high school. We're both seniors and not out.
Only thing is he seems to be into a lot of the hookup stuff, he's done it with a guy in the locker room apparently.
He does not know that I go to the same school either, but he wants me to send a face pic, which will obviously let him know who I am.
I'm not sure what I should do. Honestly, he looks good, and I am not really opposed to the possibility of meeting him, (never done that b4 tho) but I don't want to risk being outed or anything. It would honestly end some of my friendships if that were to happen.

So, 4chan friends, what do you think? I could use some help on this.
>>
>>7102180
Meet him in school and talk to him there.
>>
>>7102180
Don't do it. Too much risk. Ever heard the phrase "don't shit where you eat"?
>>
>>7102574
yeah haha do you think I should tell him that?

"Rather not meet up, sorry. ever hear "don't shit where you eat?"
lol
>>
>>7102522
My only concern with that is that neither of us are out. seems risky
>>
Update- this is OP speaking
He's begging for me to send a pic of myself back- nothing dirty fyi. He's a tall jock, football team, muscular from what I can tell. We're not exactly in the same "social groups" either. He seems friendly enough on the chat at least.
Honestly, the horny side says- send him the pic and meet up! but the smart side says don't do it, its a risk and you're not out. lol.
>>
>>7102748
Go with the smart side anon, If it's for a hookup, then there are plenty of other safe options, if it's for a long-term thingie, then it might not even last after both of you depart to your respective Universities and all. Just consider other safe options.
>>
File: ballz.gif (576KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
ballz.gif
576KB, 500x543px
>>7102180

talk to him on grindr.
tell him you go to the same school and that you are not out and you are afraid he might out you.
see what he says.
if he says he is willing to keep your identity secret then maybe agree to meet him in a public place like a parking lot in front of a busy store so if it turns out to be someone else using his picture you can pretend you are shopping and not there to meet him.
>>
>>7102748
Please please do this, it sounds incredibly hot.
>>
>>7104581
desu it does but its a risk XD he asked if I wanted to meet him in the bathroom at lunch... XD
>>
>>7103844
alright, i will talk to him, its been a while since he's replied. see what he has to say
>>
>>7103823
desu i dont even know if its for hookup or long term lol but yeah, probably should talk to him. I just gotta remember that even though he sent me face, i dont need to do the same. He is saying that he wants me to because he already sent one though.
>>
Hey guys OP again,
thanks for all the advice, but please keep it coming, its pretty helpful to balance the options here. this whole scenario makes me kinda nervous honestly. I've never done anything like this before, let alone with a person I am around every day.
>>
>>7104616
If you do it you'll probably need to send your face first. Keep us posted!
>>
>>7104681
Yeah, probably... I will keep you guys posted. I hope this thread isn't 404'd. I am talking to him now...
>>
Ok, update.
He's asking for a pic, and I don't really have much of a choice on what to do besides say "im kinda nervous about sending face" or "i think we go to the same school" which will prompt further questions.
>>
I'm OP-
I will update again tomorrow morning if anything happens.
>>
He made up a story about how he doesnt go to my school, hes still asking me to send at least a pic of half my face
>>
>>7105039
Send him a picture of someone else, someone ambiguous.
>>
jesus fucking christ just SEND IT. this is the kind of thing you are going to regret for the rest of your life if you dont do it. youre going to be one of those degenerate 30 year olds posting on /hm/ about the time you could've gotten with a hot jock in high school but you didn't but you still think about it and fap to it daily.

just fucking do it.
>>
>>7105504
Don't do this. OP, he sent you a pic. The honorable thing to do is to send him one. What's he going to do, out you? He's in the closet too, isn't he?
>>
>>7105702
This.
I have took advantage of almost every oportunity I've had similar as yours ,I regret nothing. Go for it ,life is about risks man.
>>
Alright haha I guess I could. I will try to spot him at school to confirm that he does in fact go to the same one as I, then I will tell him that I do as well.
I suppose following that, I will send him a pic. Haha
>>
OP
didnt see him at school today, will try again tomorrow... what a mess this is haha
>>
OP-
He hasn't been online at all, which is frustrating, I came up with a whole plan for what I want to do too. lol
>>
OP-
Still nothing. He's not online... I wonder if anyone is still even viewing this thread?
>>
>>7102673
if neither of you are out then message him, with a face pic, since he wouldn't out you if he's not out.
>>
>>7115198
OP here-
Yeah, i'm just waiting for him to come online so I can talk to him first.
>>
OP-
Im away for a little bit so sorry if no updates.
>>
>>7117306
Fwiw I'm still watching the thread and interested in updates
>>
Need. News
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.