[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lesbian born in a manly body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

File: glenn brown2.jpg (40KB, 302x400px) Image search: [Google]
glenn brown2.jpg
40KB, 302x400px
Girls:
Could you fall in love with a guy who feels entirely like a woman inside and never felt anything but awkwardness and sillyness when was trying to act like a regular male?
>>
>Could you fall in love with a guy
Im gonna stop you right there.

No.
>>
>>7102064
-.-
>>
>>7102033
no
>>
>>7102033
Transbian here. If you are on hrt just accept that no one loves you. Girls secretly find you repulsive good luck finding one that isn't a Tumblr biscum. If a girl clains to like mtf and be cis les she's lying and just wants to play with your GT. You should just die already
>>
>>7106780
>GT
wuts dat?
>>
>>7106830
Genitals
>>
>>7106839
can u post ur pics pls
>>
>>7106898
(not pics of the genitals obviously)
>>
If you like being fucked up the ass I'd date you.
>>
File: leonbdcap7.jpg (821KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
leonbdcap7.jpg
821KB, 1920x1080px
>>7106780
>just accept that no one loves you
>>
>>7106780
>being salty you can't get a cis les gf

It's okay anon, we can't all be as attractive and as capable of interacting with women as I am. Maybe in you're next like you'll be born without autism :^)
>>
>>7107047
spot the kissless virgin kek
>>
>>7102033
I am right now actually. Though he's not entirely woman inside but this:
>awkwardness and sillyness when was trying to act like a regular male
is correct for him.
>>
>>7107734
Straight transgirl here.
MtFs aren't my thing because I'm sexually incompatible with them (unless they're AGP and don't mind using their dick but then they're not really MtF imo) but I really love sensitive men with a lot of empathy. Not only are they complete sweethearts, but they also tend to love cuddling, and sex with them feels really intimate, like "becoming one with them" or a ritual of love instead of just "taking it".
>>
>>7102033
Lesbians want to fuck women.
>>
>>7107929
I can be "fatherly", "tough" our"bad boy" all the way but it always feels like faking it and doing something stupid that is nothing like my true personality, which is completely feminine and doesn't feel like being a man at all, under any circumstances. I know my body is not, but doesn't that make me a woman in some way? If I'd have a sex change surgery what then?
>>
>>7107926
yea something like that. He actually despises all that dom-sub shit. Because of that he actually considered himself antisexual before we met. :P
>>
>>7107960
You. Have. A. Dick.

As for a sex change, it depends on the girl. If you didn't have a dick and I liked you enough, we might fuck, but you'd really have to be cute.
>>
>>7108015
I'm not asking about fucking. Who cares about fucking, it's ridiculous. My original question was if we could fall in love, create a relationship.
>>
>>7108029
Most people aren't a-sexual, retard.
I need to fuck the people I'm in a relationship with. I love them, I want to fuck them.
>>
>>7108034
Would you stop loving them if they had a disease that wouldn't make them able to have sex anymore? Would you search for a new partner?
>>
>>7108029
It's all about the d you see. For lesbians having it makes you one of the ugliest creatures in the world regardless of your looks, gender or character.
'cause obviously fucking is the most important thing in the world, not relationship or love.
Okay, the last sentence may be exaggerated a bit, but it's the truth, fucking is basically all the love nowadays, especially for homos, and having the right tool is just as important as being a loving person,
this what makes the biased preferential meaning of sexual orientation.

And this is why I don't wanna tag myself with any known orientation type.
>>
>>7108092
>'cause obviously fucking is the most important thing in the world, not relationship or love.
>fucking is basically all the love nowadays, especially for homos, and having the right tool is just as important as being a loving person,
So little world you know. Visit Gujarat, visit Poland, visit Russia, visit Portugal or visit Peru. You can trust me that there are people to whom love still has its' true meaning, there are places which are not as degenerate as your region yet.
>>
>>7108034
Depends on the situation, obviously. At the very least, I would need to have someone to fuck, yes. I'd probably arrange a side-person if I didn't already have one.

>>7108069
It's degenerate to expect, as a lesbian, to have the person I love want to fuck me and not have a penis?
I'm not heterosexual. Nothing about the male form intrigues me. Like I said, sex change, and we'll talk, but OP here is a cis man.

>>7108092
I just want to ask why it's always down to transexuals in relation to lesbians.
You would never ask two best bros why don't they just fuck. They're best friends, they must love each other in SOME capacity, correct? And yet no one ever accuses Chad of being evil because he's not into his best bros dick and abs and adams apple. Nor do we accuse him of being a degenerate for considering the sexual aspect of his relationships.

You cannot pretend that humans don't give a shit about sex, nor can you shame them for it.
>>
>>7106780
>If you are on hrt just accept that no one loves you.
Is everyone on /lgbt/ this goddamn pessimistic?
>>
>>7108111
>You cannot pretend that humans don't give a shit about sex, nor can you shame them for it.
You can't pretend that some humans REALLY DON'T give a shit about sex, nor can you shame them for it.
Sex means different things to different people.
>>
>>7108111
>I'd probably arrange a side-person if I didn't already have one.
Why can't you see how wrong and stupid this is? You prefer your lust and sexual fascination to actual love. How would you feel if you were that sick person and someone just told you "now fuck off, I need an orgasm more than I need you"?
>>
>>7108109
I live in Russia. I know the meaning of "love" here.
>>7108111
I don't judge you, lesbians or anyone. I like lesbians, they are coll mostly. But personally? If the person i fall in love happens to have an unexpected genitalia it won't change anything about how i feel to that person, even though i might actually have a genital preference.
>>
>>7108165
>coll
cool*
>>
>>7108165
>I know the meaning of "love" here.
The HIV-rotten, MDMA-driven, mekkah-praying part doesn't count up.
>>
>>7108127
I was the first one to mention a-sexuals, friend.
You asked and I answered. I'm not attracted to men and you are a men. When I say 'attracted' I don't simply mean sexually.
Take a male best friend of mine. He's a best bro, but I am not attracted to him. If you could port all his personality traits onto a woman, I'd find that irresistibly attractive, again, in more than just an explicitly sexual way.

>>7108152
>Why can't you see how wrong and stupid this is?
Actually, I've had relationships set up like this before and it works out fantastically, especially in the couple of instances where we were states apart.
I love a girl, and I can have more intimate sex with her, but neither of us minded if we were out a a bar or something and hit it off with a cute girl who was down to clown.

>You prefer your lust and sexual fascination to actual love.
No, I'm just not a-sexual, but do tell me, what is this 'real' love, huh?

>How would you feel if you were that sick person and someone just told you "now fuck off, I need an orgasm more than I need you"?
Depends on the context. I don't know about you, but I cannot love someone that I haven't come to know. And unless we've been married for fucking years and you come down with cunt cancer and you slit sloughs off (Cases which I've already said 'depends'), I'm going to know that sexuality is a non-option with you before I fall in love with you and would explain my feelings to you and try and remain friends.
>>
>>7108165
Now you're changing up the story.
OP says he is a guy who 'feels' like a girl. Nothing about that is attractive to me.

As for 'unexpected' genitalia. I ask consent, there are no surprises like that.
>>
>>7108177
>what is this 'real' love, huh?
Something you cannot understand properly without acknowleding a thing called "chastity".
>I'm going to know that sexuality is a non-option with you before
Funny how 2000 years ago non-sexuality was an obligatory thing in the most civilised part of this planet, and if "non-sexuality was not a thing" for you you'd get rid of this bad habit as soon as in the elementary school years - now it's exactly the other way around. But is it the good path we're stepping through?
>>
>>7108199
an obligatory thing but not as for the whole life of course, just for a little crumb of it
>>
>>7108199
>Something you cannot understand properly without acknowleding a thing called "chastity".
So, the only love you can have is chaste?

>Funny how 2000 years ago non-sexuality was an obligatory thing in the most civilised part of this planet
Ex-fucking-cuse me? Dear, sexuality have been hugely important to humans in the interim or else neither of us would be kicking around the planet right now.
Are you just trying to fuck with me?
>>
>>7108199
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>7108174
you think because faggots are not accepted here everyone just having pure and genuine love? dude...
And for the record, placing this country as an example for ANYTHING is beyond retardness.

>>7108177
>Actually, I've had relationships set up like this before and it works out fantastically, especially in the couple of instances where we were states apart.
I love a girl, and I can have more intimate sex with her, but neither of us minded if we were out a a bar or something and hit it off with a cute girl who was down to clown.

Talking to you is pointless to me now, but I hope you're enjoying your life.
>>
>>7108217
>you think because faggots are not accepted here everyone just having pure and genuine love? dude...
>And for the record, placing this country as an example for ANYTHING is beyond retardness.
Tchaikovsky was both homo, a true lover, the most ars moriendi died man in the world and the most excellent symphonist. Rekt.
>>
>>7102033
Are you addressing this to women in general or specifically lesbians? As long as you’re not trans does it matter if you’re not stereotypically manly? Do you want to chop your dick off?
>>
>>7108213
>So, the only love you can have is chaste?
Not the only, but if you're mistaking love for sexual inclination it's a tremendous misapprehension.
>Dear, sexuality have been hugely important to humans in the interim or else neither of us would be kicking around the planet right now.
Are you just trying to fuck with me?
Maybe a word called brahmachariya might be up your way.
>>
>>7108226
>Do you want to chop your dick off?
I'm wondering if it made sense if I would. I still love women, though I don't feel like a male.
>>
>>7108234
isn’t the idea of chaste love just a renaissance invention for the rich to play at?
>>
>>7108245
No. Wtf. It's absurdly older than rennaisance. Geez.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmacharya
>>
>>7108252
All of those explicitly say that sex features as part of marriages though
>>
>>7108225
Rekt? By a single example from the past? c'mon
I am talking about life here right now. Or, should I say, the sheer absence of it.
But honestly, i'm not gonna discuss problems of my country with you. Just don't use it as an example.
>>
>>7108267
But not extramarital sex of course.
>>
>>7108272
I love Russia more than I love any contemporary Russian, even the smartest one. Sorry.
>>
>>7108238
I think you’re trapped by your expectations of what it means to be male, anon. As long as you’re comfortable in your physical body you should just do whatever you wanna do and find someone who’ll accept you for who you are.
>>
>>7108234
>Not the only, but if you're mistaking love for sexual inclination it's a tremendous misapprehension.
No, I am just saying that in a romantic relationship, sexuality is part of that.

>Maybe a word called brahmachariya might be up your way.
I'll take your advice soon as the shitting in the street stops.

>>7108273
So is sex degenerate or fucking not? How do you think people get made and raised?
You love each other, you wanna fuck each other, you continue to love each other and be there for your kids.

You are an animal.
>>
>>7108273
But nor is it disregarding the importance of sex in a relationship
>>
>>7108281
>I think you’re trapped by your expectations of what it means to be male, anon.
No. Can you imagine how much guts does it take to become a macho man? And now try to guess how much guts it takes to admit that you hate it and you'd prefer to cut your dick to keep fooling everyone around you that this is the way you want to express yourself.
>>
>>7108278
I love Russia's poets, writers, film makers, it's language and all other great people and legacy. But considering where have we ended up...
If you think this country is great, than I envy your ignorance. I wish i could see it great as well
>>
>>7108289
So is sex degenerate or fucking not? How do you think people get made and raised?
>>7108297
>But nor is it disregarding the importance of sex in a relationship
Nowhere in this thread I was saying that sex is bad or unimportant. There is a difference between loving sex more than you love the one you're having sex with, and automatically searching for a new partner as soon as you're unable to have sex with the former one anymore.
>>
>>7108306
I've heard that the russian imageboard culture is somehow even better than the japanese. I hope that will help.
>>
>>7108309
You’re moving the goalposts a whole lot here though, because it originally started as “if you wouldn’t abandon a long term partner you could no longer have sex with due to unexpected circumstances then why won’t you hypothetically enter into a sexless relationship with me waaaah”
>>
>>7108300
What the fuck are you talking about you esl motherfucker? I already asked are you uncomfortable in your body. Being uncomfortable with gender expectations isn’t the same as being trans
>>
>>7108318
you're just messing with me, right? it's not funny at all.
>>
>>7108323
This. Each time I come up with 'it depends' you go ahead and change the scenario.
I don't want to date anyone seriously that I cannot fuck. That doesn't mean I doesn't mean I couldn't come to love you in another capacity such as friendship or what I'd consider family.
I loved my brother dearly, but I did not want to fuck him.
>>
>>7108323
>then why won’t you hypothetically enter into a sexless relationship with me waaaah
that is way too big misuse/misunderstanding of my words =______=

>>7108330
what's esl?
>>
>>7108334
Wish I could but seeing a dick in real life actually makes me want to retch a bit.
>>
>>7108335
you know, you could always start a civil war and become a refugee, there is free social money waiting for you here in the west
>>
>>7108338
that doesn't even bite into loyality in a marriage or relationship at all
>>
>>7108348
hope you had your fun, bye
>>
>>7108340
Your mediocre command of the English language lends itself to being misunderstood
>>
>>7108369
Sorry then. I can speak in 5 languages and english is the most shitty, incomplete one that I hate to use,
>>
>>7108377
Obviously not enough to not come shitpost on an English language imageboard :^)
>>
>>7108390
the game
>>
File: 01.jpg (229KB, 1600x1231px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
229KB, 1600x1231px
>>7108404
>mfw
>>
File: 1434745296050.gif (1MB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1434745296050.gif
1MB, 200x240px
>>7108453
>>
>>7108349
Dear, I'm a woman. Men show you their dicks.
The first dick I ever saw was waggeled at me on a subway platform.
>>
>>7108119
Are you new here? Of course they are. I've only been coming to this board for a couple of months and already I feel significantly less happy about every aspect of my life. Especially being MTF, absolutely impassable, and les. I just try not to think about it.
>>
>>7109430
>I feel significantly less happy about every aspect of my life
>I just try not to think about it.
This is how actual cancer starts. You have to face it. It's not like people aren't ignorant fucking deluded fools and they know what it is all about.
>>
File: latest.png (72KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
72KB, 198x198px
>>7106780
Finally a tranny that gets it. You're not so bad afterall.
>>
>>7108012
I (the one you replied to) really hate dom-sub stuff too. Some past partners have tried to get me interested in it but when people try to put me into a submissive position I get filled with some kind of fear to the point where it turns into a panic attack, so not at all the good type of "thrill", more the "I love you but I want to stab you and jump out of this building" kind of fear.
I'm not entirely sure why I'm like this but I just really prefer gentle, lovey-dovey stuff.
>>
>>7109632
>I'm not entirely sure why I'm like this
It seems hot only for people who were either put into a position of a victim or position of a bully/
rogue. I know because I was really into it and when all my traumas and complexes disappeared so did it.
>>
>>7109649
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, but I was bullied into the ground as a child but would always fight back with words and violence, but that just made people scared of me and in the end I was really really lonely for almost my entire childhood.
Maybe it's that dom/sub things remind me of that loneliness, and make me afraid of losing my lover, and that sends me into panic?
>>
>>7109524
Here irl i turn down lesbians interested in me because im afraid theyll get freaked out over my penis. Like a girl recently who was super into me, but then she told me how very anti- penis she was. Meanwhile I'm just like, "well have I got a surprise for you"

My first relationship was with a lesbian that didn't care what was in my pants, so at least I've got that one positive experience :/
t.passing trans girl
>>
>>7110477
Maybe. But anyway, I'd prefer someone like you to my current gf which is very into rought stuff.
>>
>>7111785
I mean I'd want to see her not being into dom/sub stuff instead, but if she likes it what can I do.
>>
>>7106830
Girl tinkler
>>
File: 3366.jpg (770KB, 1584x2189px) Image search: [Google]
3366.jpg
770KB, 1584x2189px
Alright. Believe me or not folks, the whole "i don't want to be a man anymore" idea came to me purely by accident, because I thought that I love a girl that's a lesbian. So I said "well, if it is our destiny to be together and you're a lesbian, that'll have to mean I am really a girl and need a sex change surgery" so my brain started to change my memories of the whole life the way so they seem like I was always not very into "manly" stuff purely because I wasn't a man. Which is partially true, but not because I'm a man less than a girl, just I am both but have to decide for either one or another. At the end it came out that it was just a way to tell me that I did not consider another girl to be the real love of mine, and my soul chose that impossible to be with lesbian because that will simply make me realise that I did not keep in mind the original girl to the level of complete absurdness and stupidity. Cheers and good luck everyone. :)
>>
>>7108111
i agree with you desu, as a lesbian i do not want someone with a penis. if i met a "girl", turned out she was trans AND still had her penis, i would 180 and walk away

trans lesbians shoving their shit down our throats and expecting us to be 100% okay with the fact they're actually just a man with boobs in a dress, then calling us transphobic for not buying into their delusion
>>
>>7112214
This is a blue boards.

Also you will never experience the magical love between two girls its 110 times better between girls then with a guy.
>>
>>7112214
>penis > vagina and penises are more feminine than vaginas. lol at just having holes for sexual "activity' (lol at scissoring so boring)
6/10 it would be way better if it wasn't such an old-fashioned troll
>>
>>7112255
>This is a blue boards.
wutz dat mean?
>>
File: 11111111111222222222222222222222.jpg (319KB, 934x1175px) Image search: [Google]
11111111111222222222222222222222.jpg
319KB, 934x1175px
>>7112264
Isn't that symbol looking any familiar to you?
>>
File: 3125151111111111111111111111.jpg (33KB, 200x247px) Image search: [Google]
3125151111111111111111111111.jpg
33KB, 200x247px
>>7112264
>mfw
>>
>>7112264
A dick is a dick it will never look feminine no matter what, you can put a dress on it and a pink bow tie but its still a dick. Males are just jealous they will never experience the beauty only girls can give each other.
>>
>>7108119
who do you expect to love an unpassable hon?
>>
>>7102079
>>7112264
>>
>>7112264
>>
>>>>7112264
V
>>
File: download (5).jpg (72KB, 710x1165px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
72KB, 710x1165px
>>7108334
From the perspective of being able to appreciate both sexual morphs of the human body, I have to say it's more important that my partner be comfortable with their own body
>>
>>7102033
I love girly men.
Chicks with dicks are... totally my thing to be honest. Realizing that recently was a little surprising.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.