[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I passable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: adus.jpg (96KB, 747x977px) Image search: [Google]
adus.jpg
96KB, 747x977px
Am I passable?
>>
Hell to the motherfucking no you ain't. Why not post this in /passgen/ instead of making an entirely new thread? Typical tranny retard
>>
>>7101729
You pass. I saw straght cis girls WAY less feminine than you,
>>
>>7101729
You are the non-cis alterego of a guy I know...
>>
Yes, you pass as Thor.
>>
>>7101729
you pass as a strong autistic german woman
>>
Yes, sure! You are well feminine
>>
>>7101786
this
>>
>>7101755
haha, that's uncanny!
>>
>>7101729
no
>>
>>7101729
No.
>>
I've already seen this picture. OP is baiting.
>>
>>7101729
Take hormones and you'll be good.
>>
>>7101736
how would i get attention tho? i deserve my own thread
>>
Holy shit I went to high school with you lol, we were in the same grade and classes

Neat

I wish you luck on your trannyfication
>>
>>7101729
with a feminine voice, yes
otherwise you're fucked
>>
>>7102136
thanks
>>
>>7101729
your face could pass as an ugly girl but your body looks bulky and somewhat tall so all of that together nope
>>
>>7101729
As long as nobody clicks on the image to make it bigger, yes you pass my son
>>
>>7101729
For what I can see, yes. But remember that trans people are always more sensitive to who in their immediate area might not be what they first appear. Just relax, and go with the flow.
>>
>>7101729
I've seen this image before
>>
possible enough, I'd fuck and cream all over your face
>>
you pass for an uggo, yes.
>>
>>7101729
You pass.
Look like a couple of my ex-girlfriends, before I came out.
>>
>>7109602
holy shit, i get why you turned to men
>>
Pretty close to passable, maybe try rounder frames. Getting some layers cut in your hair might help too, also a little mascara/lipgloss never hurts.
>>
>>7109709

cackling irl

but on topic no you don't, literally you just look like a guy with some lip gloss on. Sorry. cut your hair and just be a gay guy and some guy will probably fuck you.
>>
>>7101729

nnnnnnope

not super duper far from it but nope

big ol manjaw
>>
>>7101729
As a human? No.

Also there's a general for that fuck off with your shitty threads.
>>
>>7101729
reddit
>>
>>7101729
I would gender you female if I passed you on the street. If I got to talking to you I'd be able to figure it out though. If you're below 5'8" I might just assume you're a kind of masc girl.

1. Get your hair done by a professional. I see what you're trying to do, but you need to have it cut. Tell them you want a style that hides your hairline. Males have higher up, more square hairlines. You need your bangs all the way across your forehead.

2. Invest in some frizz reducing products. Look on the internet for suggestions. I only know of good ones for negro hair, which might be too heavy for you.

3. At the very least do a little eye make up. Even a little line on your lower lash line can go a long way, just because dudes don't really wear make up.

4. Learn contouring. You don't really have too many tells and they can be covered up easily. Your brow bone is what's screwing you over here.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.