[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to Transwomen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: 2Q==-4.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2Q==-4.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
How do Transwomen feel, knowing that you get 65% longer prison sentences than Cis-Women?

Or that you are 3x more likely to go to jail for the same crime?
>>
>>7098664
Daily reminder that hatred against transwomen is misogyny and it's all the silly boys fault!
>>
>>7098664
***source required***
>>
>>7098664
"POWER TO THE PEOPLE"

"9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB" (or so they say)
>>
>>7098664
at least we're not niggers
>>
>>7098703
in chicago, USA i think that the greater proportion of transexual prostitutes i've seen were actually of some sort of african descent and they were gorgeous... way more attractive than normal prostitutes... i of course wouldn't sleep with them because they were prostitutes however
>>
File: cool bro story.jpg (46KB, 388x500px) Image search: [Google]
cool bro story.jpg
46KB, 388x500px
>>7098744
>in chicago, USA i think that the greater proportion of transexual prostitutes i've seen were actually of some sort of african descent and they were gorgeous... way more attractive than normal prostitutes... i of course wouldn't sleep with them because they were prostitutes however
>>
>>7098754
what i'm saying is true
>>
File: 1cpbqr.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1cpbqr.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>7098693
https://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx

>>7098684
>pic related

>>7098703
Please get that out of my thread.
>>
>>7098791
which division of labor?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Hutchinson
>>
>>7098803
It is both male and female dominated.
Here's why:

Men have been forced into the disposable sex roles since the dawn of time.

Since only Females can give birth, Men and Women had their gender roles divided based on "Women being reproduction centers" and "Men being disposable defenders".

Women got shitty sheltered jobs, Men got shitty dangerous jobs. And since leadership meant risk (larger animals, enemy tribes), leadership was too much of a risk for the female womb.

The only reason men have been leaders throughout history is because men have been forced by nature into a body guard gender, since leadership had a high rate of death.

>>7098806
What is this?
Why bring her up?
Tough male behavior has been encouraged by both Men and Women alike, because many children did not live long lives, so women had to reproduce with the toughest man they could find.

It is not male dominated, it is male protected. And I refuse to protect anyone.
>>
>>7098846
>"Women being reproduction centers" and "Men being disposable defenders".
Until society switches to clone tubes this schism seems fair and biologically justified.
>>
File: Photo on 10-7-16 at 9.23 PM.jpg (136KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-7-16 at 9.23 PM.jpg
136KB, 1080x720px
>>7098867
You will never fathom how much I dislike being the disposable sex.

They need to get here faster.
But for now, i'll push regardless.
>>
>>7098846
have you ever read the story of the garden of Eden?
>>
>>7098914
>anti-male activists LITERALLY base their ideology in fiction
makes you think, doesn't it? huh...
>>
>>7098846
i say that you should protect somebody if you happen to have ability to do so when the certain circumstance calls for it... not as a gender thing... but just as helping somebody out and not being evil

i brought up the subject just because it is an example of a woman who was persecuted and ostracized from society
>>
>>7098921
i am not an anti-male activist, if that's what you were insinuating

i apologize

...the individual is speaking of events which he is saying have occured in the past, which we do not actually know have occured because we were not there tow witness them (such as the evolution of gender roles)

i suggested if he has ever read the story of the garden of eden which also speaks of gender roles
>>
>>7098899
It's not like you are bound to live by it by law though.

The "defender" narrative is inherently muh-soggy-knee-ist and retarded because it cuts away woman's fundamental right to defend herself. I think we are almost at the point where women are becoming defenders of themselves and their own wombs albeit coddled by society a little and men are kinda left to wander the world alone because no one needs their services any longer, lol.
>>
>>7098958
what about women's right to be defended?
>>
>>7098958
i disagree... i think that a society ran by women (not transmen) would degenerate in on itself

various countries in the world have often asked for other countries to provide a king for their country...an example is Greece asking europe for a king over their nation and so a man from Denmark became the king of Greece
>>
>>7098969
doesn't exist, in fact most of the time women deserve to die.
>>
File: When a daughter is born.png (485KB, 768x534px) Image search: [Google]
When a daughter is born.png
485KB, 768x534px
>>7098969
Too bad this "right" was made by men decades ago, probably by some ugly post-marsupial rodent motherfucker. Maybe men should have a right to be defended too so the "right" is at least egalitarian?

>>7098975
I don't want to go into this hypothetical polemic any longer but I strongly feel society ruled by one sex only, whether women or men, would be an unmitigated disaster. You have history show you over and over again how man-ruled societies often devolved into poor 3rd world-tier shitholes left to be ravaged by viral plagues while despotic inbred patriarchs were buttfucking each other in lavish palaces out of luxurious boredom so there's that.
>>
>>7098791
You are implying that transwomen would be treated the same as men by the legal system. Whereas most evidence shows that trans women are NOT treated like men, they are treated significantly WORSE than men.
>>
>>7099092
Proving my point even further.
If you are born male, and do not conform into your gender roles, you are treated subhuman.
Men are oppressed, and I will work my entire life to free you from your suffering.
>>
>>7099103
>I will work my entire life to free you from your suffering.
How? I am genuinely curious.
I can't see how any choice you will make in your short insignificant life will have any consequence on society as a whole.
>>
>>7099122
Because i'm moderately known on 4chan?

Everyone knows I talk about MRA issues.
And i'm hated.
I talk everyday about the right to break gender roles.
>>
>>7099103
Oppressed in this case seems to be a buzzword. It carries a powerful, even historical connotation.
I don't think it's reasonable to say that males are oppressed - in its current meaning.
To say that they are generally suppressed (to a masculine behavioral range) and persecuted (when/if they waver from that image) is a more moderate, discussable subject.
>>
>>7099103
I conform to *my* gender roles moderately well. Cause I'm not a man, I'm a woman. Men created their own cage of toxic masculinity, I have literally never been a part of it. Transwomen are not men, and in fact are punished for not adhering to female gender roles even more harshly than cis woman are. We have our own box, we are not some tool to be used in your crusade. We are not men, and trans women's issues are NOT men's issues.
>>
>>7098664
Do you not feel at this point that identity politics are corrosive and intellectually dishonest? That this nonsense distracts from genuine issues?
>>
>>7099181
Shut up and suck my dick, bitch.
>>
>>7099181
>Men created their own cage of toxic masculinity
Wrong and believing this as AMAB is cuck-stuff. Cis straight women have a personal obligation to maintain masculinity (which they created) as form of protection/catering unto themselves. They constructed the view that a feminized male is inferior/due to the fact that that male no longer "serviced" them in the the traditional sense. Their most genius move was convincing men that the feminized man was a threat to their masculinity/sexuality, rather than the threat to a woman's that they perceived. This is the reason for the extremely violence towards homosexuality and transexuality, particularly towards transwomen.

Any repercussions from their creation is ultimately their fault and not the males.

>I conform to *my* gender roles moderately well
Yes, we're well aware you insufferable entitled brat. But yeah if you conform to female gender roles you do deserve punishment for enforcing the masc/fem paradigm that encapsulates males in toxic masculinity and ultimately leads to your own demise.

>>7099122
Certain people are just more important than other people. Sorry if you're stupid or something and that renders you useless.
>>
>>7099261
>>insufferable entitled brat
>Having caraposter insult you
uwu

In all seriousness though, there is literally no point in arguing with *you*. Past experience has shown that it is no more productive than yelling at a brick wall, and certainly less engaging.

But you calling me a cuck is pretty hilarious, nonetheless, especially since you literally start accusing women of constructing masculinity in the next sentence. You fail to explain why I should care about your insults based in a failure to perform traditional masculinity, particularly when I have already stated that I am not a man, and therefore have no obligation to be masculine. That you are insulting me for failing to be masculine while also decrying enforced masculinity is just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>7099311
it meant that believing males were at fault for creating toxic masculinity was the cuck thing you doof

not being masculine is not being a cuck obviously
>>
>>7099311
>>7099322
Why do so many people think they are talking to me?

When do i ever call people "cuck"?
>>
>>7099261
>useless
like you rofl
>>
>>7099322
How do you define "being a cuck" then? The term derives from the practice of cuckoldry, wherein one man watches as his partner is slept with by another man, an inherently shameful thing in the context of societal masculinity. Why would such an insult apply to me? Moreover, why would it matter to me to be considered in failing my duties as a man, which I do not have, as I am not a man?
>>
>>7099392
admittedly i was just using it in place of "submissive" and "heeding" to traditional and incorrect narratives. Not in the context of masculinity.

Thanks for correcting it though, yours is truly the works of an incredible intellect.
>>
>>7099261
>Certain people are just more important than other people.
stalker gooks are right at the top of that list
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>7099261
> Cis straight women have a personal obligation to maintain masculinity (which they created)
>which they created
That would only show that men are indeed dumb brutes with defect chromosomes and women are the real mastermind puppeteers who run the world. So much for le men are smrt & intelijint myth, eh?

That's enough of MRA tales for today. You have school tomorrow, Billy.
>>
>>7099685
>what is socialization and conditioning
What I'm hoping right now is that you don't believe in male brains and """"ladybrains""""".... correct? please answer honestly and in full.
>>
>>7099311
Congratulations, you got served by a tranny-stalking trans-Caucasian fat gook on a Finnish erotic bamboo art connoisseur forum. How does it feel my man?
>>
>>7099716
How does that invalidate the point in any way, worthless shit for brains gook? Women despite socialization and everything managed to put men in intangible shackles and make them turn against each other like a boss which obviously points to their innate superiority, in accordance with your logic.

Maybe you shouldn't have typed that embarrassing vomit down because anyone can see the hopeless lunacy behind the ludicrous beta male virgin views you freely spout here?
>>
File: 2Q==-3.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2Q==-3.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>7099848
I'm beginning to think this person isn't serious.
>>
>>7099848
eventually society reaches a point where these dynamics are self propelling, how exactly it began who knows. it's not like I'm saying that women are some all powerful beings and that there's some sort of female board of directors that creates an itinerary of how to exert control over males. Women are just socialized into a place that puts the in the power to exert control, based on the socialized views of the sanctity and valuability of masculinity and femininity.

Thanksfully, some of us were not inducted into these dynamics and can observe them from an intellectual standpoint.

>beta male virgin
Why do have an instinctual angry gut reaction toward males that defy gender roles ? Why do males in your mind exist to have sex with women?
>>
>>7099882
>Why do have an instinctual angry gut reaction toward males that defy gender roles ? Why do males in your mind exist to have sex with women?
I just spit out my drink. Fucking nailed it.
>>
>>7098693
you should know this already
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.