[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to adopt some disowned transgirls and fix their lives.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

File: 1474186867236s.jpg (6KB, 249x235px) Image search: [Google]
1474186867236s.jpg
6KB, 249x235px
i want to adopt some disowned transgirls and fix their lives. how might i go about this?
>>
I don't know.

That depends on your and their situations. That's too complex to give a general answer to.
>>
Don't. We're all bitter, boring and have BPD-like traits.
>>
can i be adopted
>>
>>7096228
>tfw ex-gf had BPD
>tfw I related with a lot of her feelings
>tfw she thought I was appropriating it and didn't understand that it's a severe condition, so I had to hide my feelings

But today I'm tranny, so who is laughing now?? OP, I'll be your cute e-gf if you spend money on me!
>>
>>7096175
murder them in their sleep; it's the kindest thing.
t. suicidal tranny
>>
>>7097791

This.

Make sure you rip me limb from limb and present them to me whilst I'm semi-conscious and humiliate me. Turn me into the sissy I am before I die. Wrap up the remnants when done, alongside the ashes, and dispose of me.
>>
>>7096175
Please punch me and keep me in a cage.
>>
File: baader-meinhof-complex-25635_2.jpg (186KB, 750x921px) Image search: [Google]
baader-meinhof-complex-25635_2.jpg
186KB, 750x921px
>>7096175
Find some cause to gather together around.

Everyone knows trannies are all about sticking it to the patriarchy, or, more forwardly and currently, sticking it to the kyriarchy.

So form some intersectional-communist action group.
>>
>>7098264 Bitch, stick it to the oligarchy you fuccin idiot
>>
>>7097791
>>7097852
so where do you girls live?
t. not quite a chaser but likes trans girls, also likes violent sadism
[spoiler]also t. ftm[/spoiler]
>>
>>7097791
Yes trannies are abominable and should be killed.
>t. Another suicidal tranny.
>>
File: Ds.jpg (55KB, 802x544px) Image search: [Google]
Ds.jpg
55KB, 802x544px
Submitting my application.

I'm a 23 year old mtf. Chinese, passing. I've had a terrible life and my body is covered with scars. Most recently, I've been kicked out of an institution at which I hoped to be trained and eacape my past.

I want to be skilled and useful. I want to serve a worthy master. I am smart and have clarity and empathy with emotions. I am exceedingly dark and violent minded, but I want to serve the good guys, if they''ll let me. I want to raise children. I've been diagnosed with depression and PTSD when I was 14, and they are coming back with a vengeance now. I'm not sure how I haven't killed myself; despite my depression, I am resilient.

I am also a foster youth, so I have long fantasized about adoption or love with someone stronger, brighter, straighter and righteous.
>>
File: capture1.jpg (204KB, 1920x806px) Image search: [Google]
capture1.jpg
204KB, 1920x806px
>>7106819
And I like ftms and subbing in ciolemt famtasies!
>>
>>7106795
>tfw probably going to do it soon

i'm excited and scared and sad a lot of other emotions

but i can't live with the apathy and depression i experience every day

I'm either apathetic which makes me not care about trans stuff as much and i can sort of do other stuff but not well and I can't enjoy anything

or I'm depressed and can't enjoy anything and cry and lay in bed and can't do anything

enough is enough
>>
>>7096175
Where do you live

Pls help
>>
So much talk about suicide and death =( if anyone goes to TAMUCC and wants to hang out we should. You shouldn't feel like you have to die.

I'm boring though so I may not be too helpful lol.
>>
>>7106916
Think about it this way, what if you get reincarnated into some warring 3rld world shithole as a nigress
Wouldn't you rather lay comfy in bed not doing anything
>>
reading those threads starts to weight on my trap fantasies: I'm think about them no more as sexual fetishes but as poor broken things I want to protect (I feel the same way about women tho: seeing them as victims have kinda blocked any arousal about them). i dunno if I should be feel bad or not.
>>
i'm trans, passing, mentally healthy, and my life is in shambles. help.
>>
File: 1476972057076.jpg (54KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1476972057076.jpg
54KB, 546x896px
>>7096175
I have a friend I feel that way towards.
She's a total shut-in with extreme social anxiety, now a NEET(dropped out of high school years ago) who's severely depressed and suicidal. Unsurprisingly, she has become absolutely hopeless and mostly apathetic towards life. In her current state I doubt she has any future, and I think it's only a matter of time until she kills herself.
I don't want it to end that way. I want to somehow be able to change it.
Best case scenario would be her moving in with me. I still live with my parents, but my room is big enough for two people, and it has a lock on the door. I also legally own half of the apartment, so I think I would be able to convince my parents.
I wouldn't be able to afford her transition yet since I'm still saving up for mine, but I earn enough to keep both of us supplied with necessary things like food and internet.
But most importantly, this way I would be able to help her tackle her numerous problems, like social anxiety, education, etc.
However, I'm not very attractive(mostly because I'm fat), and I'm still pretty early in my transition, so I look and sound like a guy. Thus it's unlikely she'll fall in love with someone like me, and she'll probably refuse if I suggest moving in with me. I'm not really sure what else I can do. I'll probably just try talking to her more often, and by the end of this year maybe suggesting to meet in real life, hoping she won't be too afraid or uncomfortable meeting someone she has known for about 2 years.
Sounds ridiculous and silly, right? I know.
>>7106916
Have you tried seeking medical help for your depression? It worked for me. After 7 years of depression and 1 year of daily suicidal thoughts I finally feel alive now. Also, capable of enjoying things in life other than food, sleep and masturbation.
>>
>>7107654
Both you and OP are pretty sweet
>>
>>7107654
not so ridiculous: you're able to really help your friend, and that might be end in a god way for both of you. good luck with that plan ;)
>>
File: 1429126733179.png (59KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1429126733179.png
59KB, 624x434px
>>7106819
This sounds like the intro montage of an excellent movie.
>>
File: 1476644476409.png (56KB, 782x790px) Image search: [Google]
1476644476409.png
56KB, 782x790px
>>7096175
Help me get through it all desu... It's a difficult thing and people like you out there helping people, sheiiiiiit, you're what a good majority of Tgirls need.
>>
>>7107654
>medical help

No I never have but I have no idea if it would work.

I don't want to go to some doctor and get told to take pills. I'm just skeptical about it and don't have very much hope for it.

And I don't want to get involuntarily committed for saying I want to kill myself.
>>
File: 4534534.png (453KB, 488x609px) Image search: [Google]
4534534.png
453KB, 488x609px
>>7096175
Why not just raise and breed transgirls yourself?
>>
File: Tsuruga_Meisai.jpg (567KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuruga_Meisai.jpg
567KB, 1280x720px
>>7096175
Become Meisai
>>
File: ayumistare.png (478KB, 903x625px) Image search: [Google]
ayumistare.png
478KB, 903x625px
>>7107654
I have similar issues.

My best friend ever, who I met a year and a half ago is very similar to me. She's pre HRT MTF (almost definitely, she's literally pushed it out of her mind and tries not to think of it). Recently she ran into issues at University where she failed an important final exam and is retaking it.

We came close to dating at one point, but someone else (who turned out to be extremely abusive emotionally and mentally) played me like a fool.

We're both so unsure of what the hell we're doing in life. I have a vague goal of becoming involved in pharmaceuticals/microbiology, she has a vague goal of becoming a photographer. We've been supporting each other through so much stuff. I think I love her honestly. I wish more than anything else that we lived near each other.
>>
>>7096228
>Don't. We're all bitter, boring and have BPD-like traits.
Bitter, party of one, your table is ready.

Srsly, most trans people I have ever met are much less bitter than GG's who have been thru an acrimonious divorce. You have no idea.
>>
>>7109518
don't post that this isn't a hon thread
>>
>you will never have a sugar daddy/mommy that loves you unconditionally and only wants to give you the financial security you've never had and give you a position in their place of work

why bother living. I'm not even a girl my chances are severely crippled
>>
saying among themselves, Who then can be saved? 27And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

28Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. 29And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 30But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. 31But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

(gospel of Mark)
>>
>>7109591

That's not fair, I got here first. Why wasn't I seated first?

I'm going to complain on Yelp.
>>
>>7111232
Genetic Girls. It's a term made cis people trying to be nice.
>>
>>7109501
I never had much trust in therapy. I mean, if my problems could've been solved just by talking to me, I would've had somehow figured it out over the last 7 years.
As for the meds... I was too scared that antidepressants would turn me into a constantly smiling idiot, or that they would otherwise change my personality in ways I wouldn't like. That fear stopped me from seeking medical help for 7 years, until I became so suicidal I basically didn't care about the survival of my self anymore, I just wanted the suffering to end. Seeking medical help was my last resort before killing myself.
But the effect turned out to be completely opposite of what I feared. It took a while to find the meds that would work for me and won't have nasty side effects, but then... For the first time in many years, I actually felt alive and capable of enjoying things in life. I got so used to constantly being depressed and wanting to die, that it was a complete shock to finally feel normal.
Now I at least somewhat resemble a functioning human being, capable of reasonable thinking not poisoned by depression, having a job and maintaining healthy relationships with people(mainly my friends). The depression hasn't completely gone away, but it has become weaker and easier to manage.
Though, of course, your mileage may vary. Some people benefit from simple therapy, some still feel like shit even after years of trying different meds(with the doctor's prescriptions, of course, not self-medding). I consider myself to be an overall lucky case, since it eventually helped me, but I still think it's worth a try, especially if you're considering suicide.
>>
>>7096175

tip: youre going to come across as more of a creep than a saint
>>
I want a femboy or trans gr to hug and to kiss and to stroke their hair
Why is this to much to ask for
>>
>>7113297
>tfw bf chose me over pussy
>tfw bf strokes my hair
>>
>>7096175
Pick meee
I'm in Chicago atm
>>
>>7113773

>inb4 Carth
>>
>>7113110
Yeah. You have to be more subtle about your desire to help them.
>>
>>7106819
You would make an amazing fictional character.
>>
>>7096175
You need to open the Anon Home for Wayward Twinks.
>>
>>7126270
Filled with Alices and Emilys.
>>
>>7096175
Oh, how about Kageshi.com? The firememes room is where most transgirls gather, and a lot of them are damaged and may seek counsel there.
>>
>>7107654
I moved in with a friend during a crisis. It was a great decision. do it!
>>
>>7096175
Take me hard sempai
>>
>>7096175
I also want to do this. Just buy a big house somewhere and adopt some young trannies and give them a youth I wish I could have had. It wouldn't be a sexual thing.
It'd be expensive though because I assume they'd all want me to pay for surgeries for them. So it'd be 2-3x more expensive that adopting a cis young person. But I'd try to help them with that or at least help them get to where they can make good income themselves.
They'd probably hate me for being an unpassable old closet tranny though
>>
Please take me I'm not a transgirl but I'm a femboy. My moms being a bitch ever since I came out to her and my grandma.
>>
>>7133624
Nah, just provide housing and resources. Partner up with other organizations to arrange job opportunities and HRT.
>>
File: 1443515335796.png (236KB, 586x476px) Image search: [Google]
1443515335796.png
236KB, 586x476px
>>7113297
tfw no bf to hug and kiss and stroke my hair and reassure me everything will be okay
>>
>>7113297
Will volunteer for the hugs and kisses
>>
>>7107654
I wish I could meet another shut-in and have them live with me or me live with them. Ideally we'd both be struggling from similar issues (thus forming some common ground) so empathy would never be an issue. We'd hang around each other all day, play vidya, go to the park, talk about life/silly topics, eat together, and cuddle/hold hands when things got rough. We'd have a mutual goal to work towards of trying to better ourselves, but we'd also be very understanding if things didn't work out. Which in that case, we'd either grow old together and die, or both leave life on an agreed time frame.
>>
>>7135439
Will volunteer for the cuddles amd stuff
>>
>>7133624

>They'd probably hate me for being an unpassable old closet tranny though

I don't think they would care as long as you didn't try to hit on them.

>>7134178

As what, gay or bi?
>>
>>7138270
Gay
>>
>>7138270
Gay
>>
>>7138270
Gay
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.