[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phytoestrogens/xenoestrogens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 211985_5_[1].jpg (24KB, 418x289px) Image search: [Google]
211985_5_[1].jpg
24KB, 418x289px
So what's the deal with these? They're "estrogens" technically but in reality like 90% of them actually are antiestrogenic. Most phytoestrogens raise testosterone, maybe they lower DHT a tiny bit, but certainly not enough to counteract the massive increase in test. They all seem to do the exact opposite of estrogen. They bind to estrogen receptors but have tiny fractions of a percentage of the transcriptase activation as estradiol, so they're technically competitive antagonists in a sense, even if not in the medical sense.
There are of course some useful phytoestrogens that are extremely useful like cuomestrol, which you can chemically modify to other useful estrogens. But on it's own it does cause some estrogenic effects but it will probably kill you along the way as well lol

Has anyone capitalized upon the black market phytoestrogen -> synthetic estrogen market at all? It's basically unregulated, unscheduled, and relatively easy to do assuming the proper chemistry knowledge (which is pretty basic). I've always wondered this since you'd think with how big transsexualism is these days there does not seem to be any central location where people discuss the chemicals associated with it nor the acquisition methods. Considering estrogen is unwatched and unregulated compared to testosterone you'd think this would be huge, but it's not.

I think it would be a neat market for hobby chemists to capitalize on, and it's probably safer ordering from a hobby chemist with their b.sc., m.sc, ph.d, etc. than some random company you know nothing about in a foreign country that has to bypass border patrol.
>>
>>7095793
I hope not. Getting unregulated purifica mirifica and white peony supplements was what got me started down the road to HRT, and if someone fucked it all up and got xenoestrogens scheduled it would harm so many teenagers willing to throw their paychecks at anything to grow tiddies.

It works, by the way. Not nearly as well as HRT, but I gave myself some little cone tiddies with six months of herbal supplements.
>>
>>7095803
I'm not referring to taking phyto's or xeno's in herbal bulk medicine, that's harmful.
At the very least, a pure extraction, chromatography column and such to single out specific chemicals.
The only phytoestrogen with any research on it as a chemical itself is cuomestrol which used to be used as a precursor for birth control, and is still used to this day occasionally.

Most research on phyto's and xeno's focuses around groups of chemicals, not specifics. What was discovered with cuomestrol is that by simple modification you can create a very effective birth control with relatively no side effects. Albeit I doubt that is effective for HRT but that's basically where I'm coming from. You'd think from phyto's you'd be able to derive great antiandro's and estrogens but nobody seems to research it.
>>
>>7095816
Extraction is how you get scheduled. In most cases, the government doesn't consider something a drug when it's just a ground up herb in a gel cap. It's when you create purified extracts or synthesize similar chemicals from it or you put it in a pipe that it becomes a drug.
>>
>>7095837
Well I'm in Canada and our schedules oddly enough are entirely based off dilution. You're allowed to sell phenyl-2-propanone, a one-step precursor to methamphetamine, as long as you dilute to 20% or less. That's cause it's a perfume "technically" speaking lol

Who is really going to watch estrogens? But actually I was just wondering if people have ever ordered purified phytoestrogens. They're available from suppliers, you'd think someone must have tried it by now lol
I'm so curious what the results are cause it's like an unknown area of research and it's killing me as to what these things do.
>>
>>7095850
WTF? How is 20% meth-precursor not a danger of being used for meth production?
>>
>>7101000
Statistically speaking meth producers don't understand basic chemistry. Diluting a precursor is an easy way to confuse them and it does actually work according to studies.
In Canada you're allowed to sell phenyl-2-propanone diluted to 20% because they know drug producers 99% of the time have zero understanding of distilling off the solvent. It's a sad but true story. It's funny cause you're basically handing them drugs yet they're too stupid to use them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.