[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stretched my GF pantyhose/tights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: microfibra-50-pantyhose-35953.jpg (51KB, 600x871px) Image search: [Google]
microfibra-50-pantyhose-35953.jpg
51KB, 600x871px
Hey /LGBT/ unusual request but I need your help.
My girlfriend is gone for the night and me being the closet tranny I am thought it would be a great idea to dress up in her clothes and in doing so I stretched the fuck out of her tights (1 of her only 2 pairs). If she see's them it will be obvious it was me (she is very short small girl and I am 6 foot 1 200lb+ guy).

What should I do?? I read online washing them at a very high heat might shrink them? anyone with experience care to help me out?
>>
I know when I was at school and had to wear them as part of my uniform after washing they'd always shrink back up to a tiny size like they were fresh out of the packet, but they definitely loosened over time. They might look fine, but the elasticity might still be stretched out of them. Still, washing them is probably your best bet
>>
>>7094948

Sorry, OP. Fortunately I have no experience in that kind of thing. But:
>she is very short small girl
>and I am 6 foot 1 200lb+ guy
How could you think this would be a good idea?
>>
>>7094961
thank you for your input on a tutorial online it said I have to put them in a mesh bag to stop them from getting damaged in the machine. Do you know if this is necessary? did yours ever get damaged in the wash?
>>
>>7094973
I was trying on everything!! This was my first time in weeks I got a chance to try on some womens clothes so I guess I got a bit over excited. Kicking myself big time now
>>
>>7094974
Uhh, I'm gonna be honest here, my mam did all the washing. But from what I recall, she does almost everything at like 30/40 degree celcius wash and stuff like that probably went in on a delicates cycle with all the other underwear and socks and stuff. That's what I'd do. Mine weren't super delicate either because I wore them them 5 days a week, depending on the fabric yours are made of I might take more precautions.
>>
Important question; Was it put away when you first started using it? Or was it in a dirty clothes pile somewhere around the house?
>>
>>7095021
Thank you for your help. I'm going to give washing them a try.
>>
>>7094974
But definitely no mesh bag or anything, afaik. Just the most gentle cycle that's on the machine
>>
>>7095026
it was put away.. I'm that stupid. We share clothes drawers though and regularly take turns washing/putting away clothes so she wont notice/care if the clothes are moved around a little
>>
>>7095031
No problem, gl anon
>>
>>7095031
http://www.mamaslaundrytalk.com/lengthening-the-life-of-little-girl-tights/
This sounds about right, mine definitely used to start getting pilled after a while, but I think your gf's tights will survive one wash without going in a bag if she usually uses one.
>>
very helpful board thank you all
>>
I think you should come clean and tell her that you're trans, this is something that should be happening with your mother's clothes, not your girlfriend's.
>>
>>7094948
tell her that you used them to mask your face while you robbing a bank and buy her new ones
they are like socks anyway, they dont last long
> her only 2 pairs
you cant be serious
>>
>>7095155
My socks and tights both last for years
>>
>>7095153
as right as you are (maybe), neither of us are ready for that right now
>>
ahahahahaha you freaky faget
>>
You shouldn't wash them if they're low denier. You can wash tights, but usually pantyhose you should hand wash.

But even hand washing might shrink them back up if you use hot water and just air dry them. Sometimes the fibers just need to be rehydrated to return to normal shape.
>>
>>7095182
Why wouldn't you be ready? Is it a new relationship or something?
>>
>>7094948
You'd be better of 'accidentally' damaging them while cleaning or something and getting her some new ones. Explaining stretching is going to get super complicated and will likely make her hugely suspect something weird.
>>
just a thought but what if I was to just bin them and act casual? would that be super obvious?
>>
>>7095189
If he has a dog, just say the doggo teared it to shreds
>>
>>7095197
How good are you at lying?
>>
>>7095173
tights are very easy to tear, anything lasts for years if you have 30 pairs and dont wear each much
>>
>>7095207
30? I had like 3, and I usually wear the same couple of pairs of socks because I have favourites. Of course, it depends on how thick the tights are and what they're made of. I think size is a big part of this too. I'm 5 2, ~100 pounds. My larger male friends in particular go through socks and shoes super quickly.
>>
They are in the wash, another option would be just buying and replacing? doing so would be nerve wrecking but not as bad as getting caught :/
>>
>>7095044
Would be airheaded enough to believe you if you said they were dirty?
If so, do all the laundry you can before she comes home, say nothing, when she eventually notices, say maybe it was the washer or something.

Occasionally if I put clothes into a washer pretty lazily, it'll get caught in the centerpiece and stretch/rip. Which is why I stopped putting them in like a retard, but you might be able to get away from it.
>>
>>7095305
That might be easier because you could just be like, doy, silly man I am, I tried washing all the dirty laundry while my gf was away and ruined her tights, and I'm sure the people in the shop would be super helpful.
>>
Dont do anything, just wait her to ask you what happened and tell her the truth, maybe she might like that you crossdress.
>>
>>7094948
>not putting them on again
>not greeting your GF in bed with them on
>not playing it off like it's a joke

baka senpai are you trying to be autistic?
>>
>>7094989
>using british metrics
>mam
>lel 2cndworld trans fag
>>
meant>>7098376
to be for>>7095021
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.