[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do girls like traps?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nrnesaN9oi1updbngo1_500.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrnesaN9oi1updbngo1_500.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
Im a trap and im wondering if most girls would date traps
>>
Most girls probably wouldn't, but there are definitely a select few that would. Only problem is finding them. Does that answer your question? Or did you really think this thread was that necessary?
>>
>>7090698
sexist bastard
>>
File: wouldyoudate.png (452KB, 1394x600px) Image search: [Google]
wouldyoudate.png
452KB, 1394x600px
Lesbians do.
>>
>>7090780
>small sample size
>making a sweeping generalization

please fuck off.
>>
>>7090786
Your an idiot, kys
>>
>>7090786
62 is plenty of sample size when it's just a yes/no question. A bigger problem is that I only asked 4chan, rather than picking a representative sample of lesbians.
>>
What's the difference between traps and femboys? I'd date a femboy if he identifies himself as male. I'm bi.
>>
>>7090780
No they dont fucktard those girls are bisexual if they are into the peen.

No sensible lesbian will date a guy.
>>
I love traps however it's a dealbreaker once they want to transition to female or think they are a girl trapped in a male body. I've had too many bad experiences with MtFs to even consider being with one at this point.
>>
>>7090686
Remember that femme looking crossdressing boys, femboys, & Transgirls are different

generally most gay-leaning bisexual girls (lot of these at anime cons) would be down

Especially if they're dominant or a switch.

Remember this only gets you in, you have to be actually cute, act actually cute or chill, and be either attractive long-term wise or have that aura of "I want to protect them" for career oriented gals
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 885x1254px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 885x1254px
>>7090686
>>7090941

So if you're actually transles or a straight femboy don't give up! There's hope
>>
>>7090686
Most girls I know wouldn't date a trap but it definitely doesn't stop them from cuddling
Of course, most girls I know are cuddlesluts who aren't trying to hook up with anyone so this is probably a biased view
>>
>>7090946
Just read that comic. It was pretty cute.
>>
>>7091205
Who can blame them though? Cuddling is top tier.
>>
>>7090780
this is def a scientific poll
>>
>>7090686

Bi girl, would definitely have no problem dating or just sexxing a trap, cross dresser, submissive guy, or actual transwoman. But that's probably a result of being a switch and a 50/50 bislut, every person has very specific things that appeal to them.

I've never dated a lesbian so I can't attest to their finickiness over transgirls and femguys but some third gen feminist ones might have no problem with your willly as long as you are genuinely trans.

Stick with people that are uninhibited/have minimal hang ups about gender roles and sex in general. Those people are chill to begin with and make good friends.
>>
>>7092039
I certainly don't, cuddles is life
>>
>>7092090
Is a lesbian preferring her partners to actually be female considered a hangup or inhibition now?
>>
i'm a girl and both of the people i've dated so far have been trans girls, but also it's all internet-dating and i never get to see them IRL (okay, i have seen one of them IRL, like, twice, in about a year of dating

(orientation: maybe-bi but i skew girl-preferring)
>>
>>7092585
As a kinsey 5 I'd rather fuck a trap than a transgirl 2bh. If I want a girl I'll go look for a girl
>>
>>7092601
What's the difference between a trap, a femboy and a transgirl, can anyone explain? Traps and femboys are comfortable with their penises?
>>
>>7092630
With a trap I know I'm getting a pretty boy who looks like a girl, with a dick. A transgirl is like a bargain basement knockoff girl, with a dick or a butchered bagina.
>>
>>7090810
Or thinking that there are 62 lesbians on this board. The unique poster count in the lesbian thread is around 35 and that's not deducting the males.
>>
>>7090946
This comic was kinda cute I guess until it got to
>that's fine, you can just pee on me

WTF
>>
>>7092685
>males
you mean transbians?
>>
>>7093228
Well, if you really love someone you'll pee on them
>>
File: 1471314965000.jpg (67KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1471314965000.jpg
67KB, 680x1020px
>>7090780
>traps
>being trans
Learn the difference
>>
>>7090786
>waaaahh my gold star is tainted by girl dick
>>
>>7093489

so...a trap is a drag queen?
>>
I am MtF and I have a cis les girlfriend. Some girls like us
>>
>>7093547
A well passing and not obnoxious oldrag queen, yeah.
>>
>>7093547
Pretty much, but less emphasis on the queen. They are just like drag princesses
>>
>>7093836
that;s actually kind of cute desu
>>
>>7092671
It's internet dating, anon, what I get is "a person who produces Unicode strings like a girl and also occasionally has a face which looks fairly feminine". I'm not going to be able to appreciate the results of surgery or lack thereof.
>>
>>7093523
>girl
>dick

nigger shut the fuck up, you're a man
>>
>>7097710
That's why I was talking about myself and not you.
>>
>>7092685
kek this is too true. i wouldn't be surprised if 2/3 of those "yes" votes were from trans people. most lesbians, just like most straight men, wouldn't date a transwoman, they're not female

>>7092546
i wouldn't attempt to make sense of a bisluts logic
>>
I'm a girl, I'm bi and I would date a trap/transwoman as long as I feel attracted to them.

Only problem is I'm a raging sub, but I'm working on that bit.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.