[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so since hrt makes you fertile, what are you guys doing about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: urQchG7.jpg (66KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
urQchG7.jpg
66KB, 680x591px
so since hrt makes you fertile, what are you guys doing about kids

i dont think i can afford banking
>>
>>7090571
You omitted an important prefix, retard
>>
>>7090571
Not a thing. I don't want a child that I "fathered." I'll either adopt or let my husband be the daddy with a donor egg.
>>
>>7090576
do you have any ties to seeing yourself in your child
>>
>>7090571
i'm approaching this from the ftm end, where things are slightly different because while sperm banking can be a viable plan for some trans women egg banking is almost never for trans men -- you need to be on high-dose female hormones for several months to harvest the eggs
plus i transitioned young so mine probably froze in some weird half developed state
as it stands i'm just hoping for the technique that allows sperm to be made out of bone marrow to become accessible soon, from a utilitarian perspective i absolutely want biological children because i think the world would be better with more people similar to myself in it and evolution is not a spectator sport
>>
Fuck off breeders REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I didn't sperm bank because the thought of being a biological father makes me feel dead inside. I don't regret that decision. I just have to deal with the fact that I will never be a mother, which is very difficult for me on account of it was my dream for the future when I was a little kid. It's hard, but life in general is hard. I actually converted to a live-and-let-live strain of Christianity over this issue. But whatever. Things will be okay in the end, I think, even if my dreams will never come true.
>>
>>7090571
you see, my senpai, I like the idea of my progeny carrying on the genes that were passed to me... except that that very well could mean making a little trans baby (with mental illness in addition), and I figure, since I can't afford to bank sperm, maybe I'll just go with adoption.

I question even the morality of creating human life, and lord knows the world isn't underpopulated. I AM a bit conflicted at the fact that I'll lose my fertility long before I've even found a partner with whom I've discussed all this, but I think being resigned to adoption isn't a terrible thing
>>
File: KUCtCTDl.jpg (35KB, 440x640px) Image search: [Google]
KUCtCTDl.jpg
35KB, 440x640px
>>7090592
oh wow
transbian 'scum' here btw, i just want to have kids of my own, to see myself and my wife in it. but i cant wonder if that is narcissistic of me or if i would even mind having kids

as it stands i really dont.

do you regret going on hrt before insuring future reproduction, and is t something you often think about

sorry, shift's broke as fuck
>>
>>7090592
I was gonna say if you want good babies, hit me up. I come from a family of social, sexy geniuses. But then I remembered that I'm infertile now too
>>
>>7090574
sorry, drunk and dwelling after seeing the new rocky horror picture show with lavern cox

>>7090607
sorry to hear that, though i imagine transitioning for yourself was a much better weigh than remaining cis until you knocked someone up.
i just wish i could make the same commitment, but instead i worry about what i dont presently care about, for my future self and partner.

how long have you been on hrt
>>
>>7090611
though i do think about it a lot, it's not something i regret at all -- i want kids from my sperm, not my eggs, and i wouldn't be alive if i had to wait longer (i still believe i started too late)
if that door is closed forever then so be it, i hope it isn't but being a tranny in the first place means you have to accept some objectively awful shit
>>
>>7090571
I don't want kids now. And even if I would at some point, adoption is a perfectly valid option. There are already over 7 billion people on Earth, and many of them are suffering. Why create another one when you can make life better for a child that already exists and has a shitty life?
Besides, I consider those who raised the child to be the true parents(in a social sense), not those whose genes are used to create the baby.
>>
>>7090571
Adoption, because my sperm making a baby would make me feel like a dad and crush me.

Not that it matters now because I don't even have balls anymore.
>>
>>7090571
don't have children, simple as that

>>7090592
fuck off faggot
don't spread your shit genes around
>>
Ftm here. I plan to have my wife get pregnant by a stranger without telling him, sign the birth certificate as the father, and raise the child as my own.
>>
>>7091505
> I plan to have my wife get pregnant by a stranger without telling him
How? Are you gonna seduce a man and then steal the used condom after sex?
>>
>>7091501
my only shit gene is the tranny one, the rest are pretty cool
tranny genetics seems to be the one place where blanchard was actually on to something with the hsts/a*p dichotomy; one group has gay genes and the other crossdresser genes. i'm in the group that would have gay genes, so i would make sure the women i chose to impregnate had a much lower rate of lesbianism in their family than the general population, and depending on how the research shapes possibly also fewer gay men. i wouldn't be as concerned with a family history of transvestism, but it might be worth noting.
>>7091505
fucking cuck
>>
>>7091517
delusional
>>
I've been on HRT for almost a month
Will I be fertile enough to bank sperm? I've always had relatively low testosterone, if that makes a difference
>>
>>7090571
ok
it feels like reproducing is real important right?
it isn't.
The kid will never be you.
Adopt.
>>
>>7091545
Possibly, but why bother?
>>
>>7090571

I plan to have my future husband be the sole genetic parent, replace a donor's egg DNA with my own so both of us can be genetic parents (like the baby "born with 3 parents"), or just adopt.

I also suspect the risk of infertility to MtFs from HRT alone is highly overstated. So if I do decide to use my sperm I think I'll be fine even though I didn't bank any. I'm a little bothered by the idea of being a father, but as long as I'm not called "dad" or similar on a day-to-day basis, I think I can deal with it.

>>7091517

Was it really Blanchard that said A*P and HSTS run in different family lines? I was under the impression that was one of Candice Brown's ideas.
>>
>>7091574
Better to have and not want than to want and not have
>>
>>7091582
Makes sense
Yeah people have banked after longer on hormones, but i assume they had normal test levels to start with.
If you really wanna, have a doctor check to see if there's viable sperms in your sample.
>>
File: candice_singing.jpg (25KB, 250x156px) Image search: [Google]
candice_singing.jpg
25KB, 250x156px
>>7091579
i heard it from candice brown elliot so i suppose it was technically her but she falls under the blanchardian umbrella
i read the studies she was discussing though and they were pretty legit, and the research on the topic i didn't find through her fell along similar lines
>>
>>7091612

Well, I want to say that there are times that the "crossdressing genes" and the "gay genes" can sometimes intersect. I'm considered AGP, but I have a gay cousin. Or do you think it has to be siblings for it to really be it an intersection?
>>
File: genes.jpg (134KB, 1154x1500px) Image search: [Google]
genes.jpg
134KB, 1154x1500px
>>7091517
>one group has gay genes and the other crossdresser genes
Unless you're talking about womens' Levi's, there's no such fucking thing as crossdresser genes.
>>
>>7090631
>remaining cis
you wot?
if you're trans you've never been cis
>>
Depends on what my SO wants. If I stick with my current gf long term, which is highly likely, we've decided either wait for magic bone marrow babies or just not have kids. Preferably if magical womb implants get invented I'll carry the hypothetical baby but if they never exist but bone marrow babies do then she'll try and suck up her fear of pregnancy and take one for the team.
>>
ftm here, if I'm ever financially stable enough I'd really like a daughter. I come from that kind of system being a foster kid so I always wanted to adopt anyways. just one though probably. me and my parents have shit genes full of disease (cystic fibrosis and several type of cancers run in the family) so all in all, while I'd love a kid that looks like me I wouldn't risk their (nor my) health in birthing them.
>>
>>7091668
gays and crossdressers each are also about 2% of the population, so you're going to see them both pop up in extended families
>>
>>7091783
no matter how many times you say it, it won't be true
>>
File: mother-with-baby.jpg?1375914882.jpg (57KB, 575x418px) Image search: [Google]
mother-with-baby.jpg?1375914882.jpg
57KB, 575x418px
>>7090571

>tfw you will never have babby
>tfw you will never kiss babby's sweet cheeks
>tfw babby will never smile and laugh with you
>tfw you will never take babby out to the park
>tfw you will never see your parents play with babby

Why even live?
>>
>>7091579
>replace a donor's egg DNA with my own so both of us can be genetic parents (like the baby "born with 3 parents")
also, forgot to mention this when i responded to the second part, but i actually know a poly triad who are trying this
the woman i know is bi, was married to a guy for years, left him and got in a relationship with a cis woman, her ex-husband later transitioned and she went back to her. they're all middle-aged with several children now, but want even more kids (the one i know is super maternal and was a substitute mother for me when i was having trouble with my own), so the plan is to pull off something like that.
>>
>>7091863
oh, and...
the trans girlfriend is obviously agp, as seen by the fact she was married as a man and fathered several children
the woman i know is aap to the point of having recently developed mild dysphoria (reminder that a*p is progressive and it doesn't progress rapidly enough to allow whatever unrealistically young age is currently being defined as 'early transition' in the vast, vast majority of cases)
their oldest daughter identified as 'agender' for several years
again: hsts/a*p genes
>>
>>7091913

Are you that FtM born in 1998?
>>
>>7091934
yes
i'm probably one of the most active non-tripfag/namefag/avatarfag posters, unfortunately for my life
>>
>>7091948

So what do you think is the absolute age cutoff for transition for HSTS? Meaning by which age have all HSTS out of the pre-transition pool and everyone left are all AGP?
>>
>>7091948
>>7091971

Oh, instead of "pre-transition" let's say "pre-full-time."
>>
>>7090571
My plan is that me and whoever my life partner ends up being and I will be wealthy enough to pay for this

https://mic.com/articles/131086/a-major-breakthrough-could-let-both-same-sex-partners-be-biological-parents-to-their-kids#.1rxR4Baxp
>>
>>7090587
Not her, but I do
At the same time, I generally prefer women so two trannies or a tranny and a ciswoman have a different delimna than a cismale and a transwoman
>>
>>7091984

When you say two trannies, you mean FtM and an MtF? If not, I don't see how two MtFs and an MtF with a cis male are different when it comes to having children.
>>
>>7091971
much later than anyone else would say, that's for sure, though i don't think 'non-a*p' is a synonym for 'hsts' nor do i think 'hsts' is the appropriate term for that category (it would be more appropriate for people who actually did live as gay members of their physiological sex for many years, which is common in trans men and occasional in trans women)
30ish?
>>
>>7092024

>though i don't think 'non-a*p' is a synonym for 'hsts'

So you think there's overlap or that there are more than two types? Although what I wrote is closer to suggesting non-HSTS=A*P than what you said.

>nor do i think 'hsts' is the appropriate term for that category (it would be more appropriate for people who actually did live as gay members of their physiological sex for many years, which is common in trans men and occasional in trans women)

But you consider yourself to be HSTS, correct?
>>
File: 14374169776539.png (29KB, 173x168px) Image search: [Google]
14374169776539.png
29KB, 173x168px
>>7090571
I'm Swedish. When I started hrt there was still a sterilization requirement so I didn't think about it because the decision had already been made.

But the requirement was lifted before I signed the all-important form for legal sex change so I can't get compensation for being sterilized either.
>>
>>7092050
moreso 'there are several types' than 'there's overlap', but the overlap hypothesis isn't completely wrong
>But you consider yourself to be HSTS, correct?
i consider myself to be 'what some people would call hsts, others transkid, others trutrans'
i have not yet figured out a decent term in general conversation, though 'classic transsexual' works well enough in a research context
i sometimes call myself hsts just out of not wanting to type any more acronyms
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (988KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
988KB, 400x224px
>>7092054

>yfw you decide to talk to a lawyer friend out of curiosity to see how much you would have gotten
>yfw they tell you your case would have been worth tens of millions of krona
>>
>>7092074
Holy shit. Have they actually started compensating people, though? Are there any precedences?

Is it ethical to get compensation for being sterilized even if you never intended to be a parent anyway?
>>
>>7092074

I'm actually an American and I was just joking with you. Sorry if I got your hopes up.

>Is it ethical to get compensation for being sterilized even if you never intended to be a parent anyway?

I certainly think so since the purpose is to compensate you for emotional suffering of being deprived of children. If you never wanted them, how could you feel anguish over the state requiring you to be sterilized? Although there is the human rights aspect, that you shouldn't be forced to do it even if you have no intention of having children. But then if you were going for SRS anyway, then you have no justifications upon which to sue.
>>
>>7092112
I could have banked.

The thing with the sterilization requirement is that it required you to be LEGALLY sterile, so you weren't allowed to bank either. Which is why it was such a weird law. If it just required you to have srs then that would have been a different matter and I wouldn't have been all to upset if they had kept it that way.

Now there are legally female people out there who have penises.
>>
File: 1477031217744s.jpg (9KB, 192x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477031217744s.jpg
9KB, 192x250px
>>7092074
I want a million kronas too.

How should I build my case, femilia?
>>
>>7092132

I meant I think it's unethical in >>7092112.

>The thing with the sterilization requirement is that it required you to be LEGALLY sterile, so you weren't allowed to bank either.

I think I had heard that as well. It made me wonder what the lawmakers' intentions were with that.
>>
>>7092174
We got our law for legal sex change 1972 so it's a product of it's time I guess. I heard that the reason was that it would be weird for a man to get pregnant. People who think treatment for transsexuals is a product of tumblr pressure are retards.
>>
>>7091993
I meant two transwomen.
Two transwomen are both effectively sterilized males so neither one can produce any sperm.
Whereas with a cismale and a transwoman it's safe to assume the male can poduce viabl sperm.

So for example, my girlfriend and I do t really have any options for biologic children unless we both borrow sperm/eggs for our siblings, but even in that case the child has no direct relation to either of us.
With trans+one cis partner; there is half of the genetic material for the baby. So, if I was a ciswoman, I could get sperm from her brother or something. If she was a cismale, we could get an egg from my sister.

End of the day; my girlfriend and I can only adopt, or hope to use in vitro gametogenesis.
I know we both want kids though so idk what will happen.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.