[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 015:My semen is watery yet still opaque edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 44

File: hrtgen.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
hrtgen.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

▶ /HRTGen/ Archives: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AudRJceTA5C9fiPMDzSLX7xF9MI
Old thread: >>7040471
>>
>tfw my semen is clear and i can only produce a tiny drop or two, sometimes none

Cypro is no joke
>>
>>7090637
RIP balls ;~;
>>
>>7090618
same thing here but im on spiro
>>
>>7090618
This. Most of the time my orgasms are dry and nothing comes out. I miss being able to eat my own cum whenever I wanted. :(
>>
>>7090737
How is the feeling of orgasm now though?

I still cum a lot, it's just pretty clear, but I think the orgasm feels a bit different
>>
>>7090760
There was a point where I was able to have multiple orgasms and cum from nipple stimulation alone. They're were incredibly intense and nothing like I've felt before. Been on anti-depressants for a while now though and it's killed a lot of my libido/sensitivity. Shit sucks yo
>>
>>7090618
how long does it take for this to happen?
ive been on 50mg Cypro for 2 months now and my cum is watery consistency, it flows like water now where before it was kind of gooey sticky and its still opaque
>>
>>7090930
Dunno, i was on spiro for 11 months and after about 4-5 months of cypro i was dry desu
>>
Does HRT redistribute fat that's already there, or only fat that is gaines afterwards?
>>
File: 1451373267878.png (166KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1451373267878.png
166KB, 314x278px
>>7090967
i want to know this too, i have belly fat i want to loose but i dont want to loose weight and potentials fuckup my boob growth
>>
>>7090967
>>7090974
AFTER
>>
>>7090978
So the idea is to lose weight beforehand and then gain it back on HRT?

Also, if someone is still undergoing puberty and doesn't have fully developed facial hair, will HRT stop further development? Thanks.
>>
>>7090985
You can lose weight on HRT if you want, depends how much since breast growth is slow
>>
>>7090985
>Also, if someone is still undergoing puberty and doesn't have fully developed facial hair, will HRT stop further development?
yes
it will also cause greater breast growth and to a more developed tanner stage
if you're still in puberty, anything regarding 'waiting until you've lost weight' does not apply and you should start immediately
>>
>>7090978
i heard that on hrt your body is more likely to burn fat stored in male places, and more likely to keep those in female places
>>
>>7091027
but your metabolism is reduced
>>
File: 1457676911358.gif (543KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457676911358.gif
543KB, 480x480px
>>7090967
>>7090985
>>7091027
Think of the way your body stores fat like the way someone might store drinking water. Let's say you (natural hormones) originally stored 10 five gallon jugs on the left side of a storage room. Now a different person (HRT) takes over that responsibility, and decides to now store them on the right side.
Instead of picking up every individual jug and moving them all at once, they see it's more efficient (and your body is excruciatingly efficient) to use what they need from the left and just add any more water they get to the right when it comes in.
Though the water isn't REdistributed, it does eventually all end up on the right side, because the water jugs are constantly being drunk from and refilled as needed. So yes, theoretically, the fastest possible method would be to get your bf% to the lowest livable amount and then regain it all, but it's not at all necessary. The main difference comes from the new person storing the water, and how much was stored previously.

Anytime you go without eating long enough to burn all of your ingested calories and glycogen stores in your muscles, you'll lose "reserve" calories, aka fat; and anytime you ingest more calories than are needed at the current time, they'll be stored as fat for later use.
Intermittent fasting is something you should look in to. It is 110% meme-tier for weight LOSS, as it doesn't result in an overall caloric deficit, but may still be of use for distributing fat in trans people. It will use up old fat at a faster rate than simply letting the body do it's regular maintenance, and then give hormones the chance to restore more where it's desired after it's gained back in the feeding period.

If you just have weight to lose period, go read the /fit/ sticky and put it to good use. It's still without a doubt the best and least biased guidelines to a healthier diet and body you'll find anywhere, especially on the internet. You don't have to lift at all to be able to learn from it.
>>
>>7090195

What dose should you use for oral or injectable bioidentical progesterone? I see 100mg and 200mg pills of susten and then there are 100 mg/ml and 200 mg/2 ml injectables.

Can dutasteride/finasteride help grow back hair that was already lost if you're already on HRT? If so, which is better of the two. Post-finasteride syndrome sounds pretty bad.
>>
>>7090967
>>7090974
both, but the fat that's already there takes a while to move to the right places

>>7090985
yes, lose weight before so you have a clean slate, but don't wait until you've lost weight if you're mid-puberty. If you're younger than ~21, you'll get hip growth and your breast growth will be more normal-looking.
>>
>>7092033
Post finasteride syndrome is the same on duta technically since duta does everything fina does and more.
the syndrome is also extremely rare and honestly I don't believe it exists at all. Go to propeciahelp and you can see they are all balding crazy men with way more problems than just that.

And I have the perfect solution to avoid it anyway, just take it forever since you are supposed to in the first place.

Dutasteride is better btw
>>
>>7092042

I thought dutasteride didn't cause PFS because they're different chemical compounds and have different interactions with the body. Like how dutasteride blocks T to DHT conversion via two methods instead of just one like finasteride.

I was under the impression that PFS starts while you're taking finasteride and that's why people stop.

But does either help grow back hair once you're on HRT and hair loss has stopped?
>>
>>7092065
yes
Duta also has the reputation of actually working in hairlines, something fina has problems with
>>
>>7090195
Just ordered cypro for the first time, going to take a little while before I can get a prescription for estrofem. Is it bad to take AAs by themselves?
>>
>>7092078

>working in hairlines

You mean it can restore the hairline? If so, that's great because that's all that I've lost.
>>
>>7092078
>working in hairlines,
Will Fin+HRT fix that?
>>
>>7092087

Only if you do it for a long time. Do exercises with weights to minimize the risk of osteoporosis once you start cyproterone. Don't start training with weights months after AA use and then say the advice was faulty because you snapped your bones. You have to start resistance training as early as possible to maintain the bone density that you have.
>>
>>7092093
I dunno.That's what I hope since it's what I'm taking.
It didn't get worse at least.
>>7092089
The people who take duta do report hairline restoration but can't confirm anything
>>
>>7092102
Define exercises with weights. I mostly do running and squats so my only experience with weights is curling some really light ones a year or so ago.
>>
>>7092145

As long as those are barbell squats, I think you're good. Though adding other weighted leg exercises would also be beneficial. Maybe you should do something with your arms too, but I'll leave that up to you.
>>
Is there some pills that should be taken sublingual and others don't? Or is it the same?

I've been taking my estradiol valerate normally.
>>
>>7091215
Thank you for that explanation, Anon <3
>>
>>7092454
Estrofem (estradiol hemihydrate) is the only one i know that can be taken sublingually. That way it goes into your blood faster and without having to pass through your liver first.
>>
>>7092728
Oh I see. Thank you.
>>
Does Bica increase photosensitivity?

Is it dangerous to have laser while on Bica?
>>
>>7092040
>If you're younger than ~21, you'll get hip growth and your breast growth will be more normal-looking.

I-I'm 19, almost 20, s-should I hurry the fuck up? I don't even know where to start, I don't know where to get the meds, I don't know what meds I should take or in what quantity.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>7094900
Hurry with getting started, but there's no rush to be popping pills tomorrow. Talk to a doctor or therapist and try to get a recommendation to an endo.
>>
>>7094913
I was hoping to DIY it because i'm too much of a little bitch to tell anyone about this.
>>
wat do about wide rib cage
>>
>>7094900
>>7094922
>I don't know where to get the meds, I don't know what meds I should take or in what quantity.
Read the OP dumbass, that's what it's there for.
>>
>>7094922
Don't do that if you can avoid it, it's always better to tell people if you don't have reason to suspect they won't accept people. Any doctor or therapist worth their salt at least will help you.
>>
>>7095225
Accept you*
>>
Is there an alternative to delestrogen? I'm looking for another injectable estrogen medication. I don't want to buy from the black market.
>>
>>7095444
Progynon Depot .. though I only know it from the black market lol
>>
>>7095184
The OP doesn't have any pharmacy that ships to where I live.

>>7095225
My family probably wouldn't be mad or anything, but they would probably also not help me pay for a therapist or a doctor or whatever, which I can't afford for myself, s-so I don't think there's much point in getting them involved.
>>
>>7095444
Estradiol cypionate and benzoate.
>>
>>7095543
If they wouldn't be mad why wouldn't they help? I'd imagine they'd at least help pay for the therapist even if they won't help pay for the doctor visits and meds.
>>
File: Happy Seal.png (45KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Seal.png
45KB, 180x180px
I would like to recommend that you try inserting the syringe directly into your jugular vein, as it will help the chemicals circulate throughout your body better. If this doesn't work I would refer to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOvXl1XipMc and follow its instructions carefully.
Yours truly
~Lt. Leaf Seal
>>
>>7095625
Shit's expensive, and we already have money problems.
>>
I hope I'm not asking something that's already been answered, but what's the difference between cypro and spiro?

I've heard people say that spiro gives you conetits and doesn't work as well ?
>>
>>7094922
Well i guess you can just DIY until you go the official way. So if you're lucky and go to a psycho right now, you might actually get a prescription in less than 10 years! (unless of course you do anything that isn't considered trans, like not wearing princess dresses every time, because jeans are for boys obviously.)
>>
>>7095968
you may get conetits anyway, but yeah, spiro is less effective
>>
>>7095982
Am I less likely to get conetits with cypro?
>>
>>7095976
My biggest problem is that I don't know how to get the meds by myself because I can't find any pharmacies that ship them into this god danm shithole.
>>
>>7095985
there's some research saying that spiro causes breast buds to fuse early, which would inhibit development, but she is also a factor, if you're over 25 or so you're not likely to get to the final 2 Tanner stages regardless of antiandrogen.
>>
>>7096036
I'm 19.

I don't know if that's young enough or too old or what.

I don't even want to do hrt I just am at the end of my rope pretty much and I'm desperate enough it's try this and it works or i shoot myself.
>>
File: brdev-ex27.jpg (13KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
brdev-ex27.jpg
13KB, 200x300px
>>7096042
pic related started at 19 (is 40ish in the picture) and has tanner 5 breasts, which is full development for a cis woman. 19 gives you a decent chance of tanner 5, but expectations must be kept in place -- 4 is more likely and 3 is possible. you're also not exactly going to be huge, but even prepubertal transitioners aren't.
this page may be of assistance:
http://annierichards.com/breastdev.htm
>>
how does diet affect breast growth. Obviously i understand that breasts grow with fat tissue but I need to cut pretty hard for the first 5-6 months of HRT because I want to lose like 60 pounds. Am I fucked?
>>
>>7094900
You're lucky these resources exist at your age. When I was 19, there wasn't an /lgbt/ board, and I didn't know anything about hormones.

I'd seriously consider it. I repressed for years, and I'm now early in transition at 24.
>>
If I'm a fat fuck is it worth it to start anyway to try to prevent getting more masculine, instead of losing weight and then starting?
>>
>>7096091
I know I have more information than people born 10 years earlier than me, but localized information is scarcer ;_;

I can't even find if it's legal to buy this kind of shit without prescription in my country, all I can find is stupid shit about equal marriage and professional treatment.
>>
>>7096420
The ones selling the medication are usually the only ones who would be considered as breaking the law. Of course, I have no idea where you live. To me it very much seems you're feeling unsure though, and you're using ignorance to justify that. I'm not going to say you should or should not take HRT. If you want to, you will be able to inform yourself and access it. Just don't put off thinking about it for the next 5 years. I missed my chance to be beautiful :)
>>
>>7096444
I am kind of unsure, but i'm also ignorant and I wish I wasn't. But I don't wanna go outside and ask people and the internet isn't of much help right now.
>>
Too afraid to lose my fertility and my standing as a male to transition.

Why can't life be easy?
>>
I might only be able to start HRT at age 28 because of slow NHS and lack of money, how fucked am I?
>>
Will I die if I take "generic" brandless pills?
>>
>>7090766
ditch ssri and get on bupropion or at least velafax
>>
>>7095543
QHI doesn't ship to you either? they list like ~250 countries..
>>
>>7096590
>standing as a male
What country are you in that that's so important to you?
>>
How much cypro should I take starting out? Should I ramp up?
>>
>>7097611
I would like to know that too.
Well i took a quarter for the first four days to see if there are any side effects and now i'm taking a half one every day for a month and after that take the full 50mg.
You cold probably just start with 50mg and you'll be fine (at least when i started with Spiro i took the full 200mg starting with the first day), but i'm not even sure if 50mg of cypro are actually necessary. These few days actually did more than all the Spiro i guess.

Anyways, if you have the possibility you should do blood tests and change the dosage accordingly.
>>
>>7097787
Hmm, I ordered 100mg pills so I don't think that I'll be able to lower the dose lower than 25mg. I'd assume that cutting a pill in eighths would be way too difficult.
>>
so my breasts started budding which is cool
but i realize that the same thing happened to me when i started male puberty (like 12)
could this mean i had wonky hormone levels back then?
>>
>>7099228

The estrogen levels required to develop breast tissue as a child is the same as that found in an adult male. It's considered normal for some boys to develop some breast tissue at the start of puberty as a result. So no, in all likelihood you had no hormonal issues.
>>
>>7099228
A lot of guys do
>>
>>7099228
>>7099269

I forgot to add on that the fact your breast development ceased as male puberty continued is further proof you were totally normal. It would have kept going if you really had hormone levels atypical for a male.
>>
>>7099269
>>7099273
>>7099299
alright cool, i was weirded out for a moment there
>>
File: 1472301953198.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1472301953198.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>>7090990
>should start immediately

thats pretty hard considering im still completely financially dependent on my parents, and I cant hire a job since nobody will hire me

/suicide
>>
>>7099547
>cant hire a job
fuck me sideways, I meant get obviously
>>
>>7095698
thank you kind sea..... hey wait a minute!
>>
>>7096621
better than starting at 38
>>
I'm starting at 17, will the results be passable? [spoiler] aside from the fact I'm 6'4" [/spoiler]
>>
>>7100177
Absolutely, not much earlier you could have started. The height might be a problem though, that's amazonian for a girl.
>>
>>7100177
yes
17 year olds cannot be true hons despite what the people around here may tell you
that height is...extreme...but may actually work in your favour, not only do trans women have longer legs than cis women (males have longer legs contrary to popular belief) and more rectangular builds (you probably know this), transitioning at 17 means your body probably isn't that bulky and thus you'd be a slender, extremely tall girl with long legs. consider modelling.
>>
>21yo
>16 months hormones
>get matches from both men and women on tinder
>little do they know there's a flacid dik in my chamber ;)

>(not for long though, less than 2 months for surgery
>>
File: no women are cis.png (232KB, 645x633px) Image search: [Google]
no women are cis.png
232KB, 645x633px
>>7100557
enjoy your post-op dating life
>>
Where can I get the cheapest progynova/oral estradiol valerate?
>>
>>7097611
Just start out at 50mg so it builds up faster. Worked well for me. I'm on 25mg per day now though.
>>
>>7096865
I can't find where they list the countries they ship to.
>>
>>7101694
It's on the last page on completing the order..
And considering google says there are 196 countries in the world and their list contain 250 items I'm pretty sure they got most covered lol.
>>
>>7101944
Ah...You are right, I feel like a retard, I don't like clicking around in stores when i'm just looking for info.

Thanks for answering my retarded question, a-apparently they do ship, now I guess I'll have to get the money.
>>
>>7101962
I-I hope they re-stock Estrofem soon.
>>
>>7101964
Not sure how soon they'll re-stock, shouldn't be to long but it do run out kinda fast it seems..
I usually just stick to progynova which is always in stock.
>>
>>7101657

I believe that would be assetchemist now.
>>
>>7100557

Retard

Keep your dick you faggot don't ruin your life
>>
i think im still going through puberty, will taking AA's stop that? I plan on self medding because my parents are super religious and im 99.9% sure they wouldnt love me anymore if I told them.

Want to take AAs while I'm living with them if they can stop puberty and then to estro when I move out
>>
So if I were to try to take hormones with me on a flight out of the country, would I get stopped by TSA?
>>
How much am I gonna need to invest if I buy all the medication myself without visiting a doctor
I know this question has been asked 1000 times probably but it's hard to navigate on phone
>>
how important is it to get a blood test before i start HRT?

They are expensive for me so i'd rather keep them to a minimum
>>
File: 1446259514407.png (284KB, 570x540px) Image search: [Google]
1446259514407.png
284KB, 570x540px
Right now I'm taking 200mg spiro, and 4mg progynova a day - That's in two seperate sittings, in the morning & the evening.

Would it be okay/healthy/a not bad idea to up it to 8mg progynova daily, IE taking two pills each sitting - Would I need to take more spiro to account for that?

idk how this works im just a selfmedding tranny help ;-;
>>
File: fea6230289.jpg (6KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
fea6230289.jpg
6KB, 300x243px
is anyone here using Estradurin? after self medding for a year the tranny clinic is finally willing to give me legit hormones and they said the injectable E they offer is estradurin, polyestradiol phosphate. is it good?
>>
>>7102800
according to my endo you can take all of your progynova simultaneously
no, you wouldn't need to take more spiro if 200mg is fine for you
>taking spiro at all
you dun goofd
>>
>>7103032
w-why

i dont wanna inject stuff and it's like the most common antiandrogen isnt it
>>
File: 102.png (1MB, 889x925px) Image search: [Google]
102.png
1MB, 889x925px
>>7102568
If you're young and healthy you should be fine.
>>
>>7103087

are you a doctor?
or do you just play one on tv?
>>
File: 81.png (746KB, 741x617px) Image search: [Google]
81.png
746KB, 741x617px
>>7103101
I used to think I wanted to be a medicine woman but I can't handle high amounts of LSD.
>>
>>7103087
oki moap

do you think it would be a good idea to get it though so i can present it to the doctor when i go legit?
>>
>>7102255

Anti-androgens will stop male puberty in its tracks.

>>7102357

I took an international flight with my meds out of the country in my carry-on and no one stopped me. I didn't even bother following the instructions of putting the meds in a bag and presenting them to the TSA for inspection.

>>7102480

About $30 a month if you buy in bulk and are talking about self-medding.

>>7102853

I've never heard of it.
>>
File: BpxbX5dCIAAEC6R.jpg (29KB, 280x640px) Image search: [Google]
BpxbX5dCIAAEC6R.jpg
29KB, 280x640px
>>7103135
That's a difficult situation, on one hand Ive heard of transgirls here going to doctors and saying they're already on hormones illegally ending up getting their scripts faster because the doctor wants them on legit meds. On the other hand, if you're not Murican I know they make you go through a lot more hoops for HRT, it could be used by a doctor to put a hold on you.

Id try to get the money for a blood test before you start HRT, and then one 4-6 months after being on a normal dose (200mg spiro 4mg estradiol). If you come back with female range hormones on the 2nd test, you're good.
>>
>>7103172
im in EU, starting 50mg cypro and 2 mg estradiol after they arive

i have the money, it's just a lot and would rather just spend it on blood tests for after I begin
>>
File: 54.png (578KB, 436x636px) Image search: [Google]
54.png
578KB, 436x636px
>>7103178
If you could only do a bloodtest before or after starting, Id wait until they put you on a full dosage. For most of us we switch from 2mg to 4mg after a few months.
>>
>>7103224
yes im planning on doing that. Should i wait till i get bloodwork back to increase dosage or just do it after the first packet of progynova is empty
>>
>>7103242
Id suggest waiting atleast two months before upping your dosage, three would even be safer. If you feel ok after a month though, you could try it.
>>
File: 16.png (743KB, 814x560px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
743KB, 814x560px
>>7103291
>>
File: jYIunD7.jpg (206KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
jYIunD7.jpg
206KB, 800x799px
>>7103301
ok senpai
>>
File: tumblr_n0yrieA3jx1rvbjx3o1_400.gif (146KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0yrieA3jx1rvbjx3o1_400.gif
146KB, 400x558px
>>7103321
<3
Good luck
>>
File: tears.gif (203KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tears.gif
203KB, 480x270px
>>7103077
I don't want to inject stuff either. Cause I'm a pussy around needles
>>
For those who Self-med what do you tell your doctor for the annual checkups?
I assume they would notice if you start growing tits and fat redistribution
>>
>>7090195
>HRT is going to keep me looking young and feminine!
>I won't turn into a slim, camp, middle aged wrinkly queer if I take HRT!! I'll age just like a real woman
>My liver and heart are totally going to be fine by my dangerous self-medding without regular check ups with a qualified endo

Fucking kek

Hope it's worth it, just so you can suck as much prison-gay cock as you can. I'm sure the attention and validation from being a cumbucket will make up for being a mentally fucked up 35 year old queem
>>
File: 17172SillyBean.gif (48KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
17172SillyBean.gif
48KB, 640x442px
>>7096814
Nobody answered
>>
File: idk.jpg (89KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
89KB, 894x894px
>>7103892
I didn't even know that those existed.
>>
>>7096814
no, generics are just cheaper versions of the same exact pill
>>
>>7103906
thx, i'll trust my life to u
>>
>>7090737
You can eat mine instead
>>
File: 1472698123366.jpg (37KB, 636x728px) Image search: [Google]
1472698123366.jpg
37KB, 636x728px
Is anybody here on Estradiol Cypionate and if so what is your dosage?
>>
>>7096814
>not knowing what generic medications are
are you literally 12?
>>
>>7103995
All the medications I've ever seen have brand names in them, usually a brandless product tends to be of lesser quality.
>>
File: Sophie Arvebrink Aurora LZ.png (360KB, 849x455px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie Arvebrink Aurora LZ.png
360KB, 849x455px
Hi, OG SERM/raloxifene shill again.
I became increasingly disaffected with NHS "care" and got a bit carried away with my self medicating.
A little over 4 weeks ago, I added raloxifene 60mg, bica 50mg and progesterone 100mg (all /day) to the weekly estradiol injections and monthly degarelix injections.
I promptly ceased the bicalutamide and progesterone, but continued to take degarelix, estradiol and raloxifene.
A little over one week ago, I decided to also self-med psych meds (for the first time).
I had bought tianeptine sulphate online, and had a supply of buspirone from when I was prescribed it at the end of last year/beginning of this year.
I took 5mg bid of buspirone (a relatively low dose for it), and eyeballed the tianeptine also bid (which was probably unwise).
Since transferring GP practices, my new GP in lieu of not having my medical records on system yet, has been eager to pull together a more local care plan and liaise with my previous NHS GP and Webberley (the private GP I've been getting my degarelix scripted from). This new GP is admittedly one of the most competent doctors I have ever seen.
She had the bright idea to also request an ECG when I went in for the nurse to take bloods.
Note, my blood tests last time came back in completely healthy (or otherwise, expected) ranges last time.
The ECG revealed significant QT prolongation. QTc of 400ms is healthy. QTc of 500ms is risking Torsades de pointes and sudden cardiac death territory. An absolute upper acceptable range in women (or by extension, those with female hormonal levels) is 450-460ms.
I sat at 479ms.
My GP knew I was taking prescribed degarelix, self-medding estradiol valerate injections in lieu of scripted patches, and had recently been self-medding tianeptine and buspirone. She did not know about the raloxifene.
She concluded upon consultation with a pharmacologist that it was my low testosterone which was causing it and asked me to cease use of degarelix for the time being.
>>
>>7104007
(cont'd)
sorry I accidentally powered my computer down, slight delay.
I am convinced more is at play than simply low T from degarelix, or high E.
Female hormone levels are associated with QTc exceeding healthy range, but not by that much.
Literature on the self-medded drugs, tianeptine, buspirone and raloxifene, don't indicate that any are (at least on their own) considered risk factors for QT prolongation.
There is hardly any literature on tianeptine, and I don't want it to be that as it was really helping me.
Buspirone is not indicated in literature as a risk factor for QT prolongation, but I'm really suspicious of it. It was helping me, but aside from not understanding how it affects K/Na/Ca channels, I'm convinced the serotonergic action is what was helping me, and not its dopaminergic action.
Raloxifene has been studied in terms of QT prolongation more than the other two, but whilst it shares mechanisms of action with drugs known to increase QT prolongation (including Tamoxifen btw!), it also seemed in (literal) guinea pig trials to have protective mechanisms that counter this effect. I'm not convinced.
I've quit buspirone and tianeptine. Their half lives are among the shortest of these drugs and should already be out my system. I feel like shit, but I want to request a second ECG scan now (probably on tuesday).
If my QTc is lower, them or one of them's the likely culprit. If my QTc is still significantly prolonged, take this as caution. Low testosterone, high estrogen AND raloxifene, are all potential QT prolongation risk factors.
Bicalutamide may not directly lower testosterone, but in blocking androgen receptors it could have an even more complete effect than degarelix, since degarelix only stops gonadal androgens - bicalutamide blocks ALL androgens, gonadal and adrenal.
>>
>>7104074
(cont'd)
It's still entirely possible that the bica/raloxifene combo I originally introduced as an idea to this board, could be safe, but I strongly advise any of you do everything in your power to monitor your health.
Blood tests may not be enough, although they are really useful. Try and get ECG scans too, if you can.

This goes for all self medding in all honesty. You need to be checking up on that shit.
Things you think wouldn't affect your heart for example, can still affect your heart.
If you are self medding with hormones while on tricyclic antidepressants or antipsychotics (neither of which I knew much about since I never intended to use them myself), you are playing with fire even more than I have been.
If you're on SSRIs, the possibility also exists.
At the end of the day, check up interactions and contra-indications between EVERYTHING you're taking.
>>
>>7104002
That's true when it comes to normal consumer items, but drugs are more tightly regulated. Unless they're generic drugs from India or something, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>7103224
Is it bad to start at 4mg?
>>
How well doea hrt stop/reverse male pattern baldness, if at all?
My hairline is pretty fucked
Should I even bother attempting to become grill or am I forever destined to have shit hair

All my ancestors on my mom's side started balding mid 20s
>>
>>7104113
It actually does literally say they're from India.
>>
>>7104264

HRT definitely stops hair loss. Whether anything grows back on its own probably depends if you waited so long DHT killed the follicles. Minoxidil will grow back what doesn't come back apparently. But people say if you stop using minoxidil, you lose everything it grew and the hair that was already there.

I plan to test it on my body hair at some point in the future to see if that's true or if it really is safe to use.
>>
>>7104264
In the worst case, you can just use tranny bangs to hide your hairline, and get hair transplants later.
>>
>>7104314
Are hair transplants expensive
>>
>>7104094
Can't get to sleep.
Did more reading.
Entirely possible the psych meds have absolutely nothing to do with it.
Spiro and Cypro have progestogenic action. Degarelix doesn't.
Turns out, progesterone as well as testosterone, shortens the QTc. Estrogen lengthens it. So on degarelix and estradiol alone, I'm killing both my testosterone and progesterone levels, and boosting the fuck out of my estradiol levels.
And then I threw raloxifene into the mix which has negligible effect on its own but may as well be contributing to QTc prolongation.
There I was thinking I was smart to drop progesterone as "taking too many meds" when it was the one thing with protective action against a barrage of meds lengthening my QTc.
>>
File: 1443567376757.png (583KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443567376757.png
583KB, 1280x720px
Are their ways to get blood tests in the mail? Such as a home kit that you send in and they send back your hormone levels?

Going into a private lab is pretty much out of the question since I'm essentially agoraphobic.
>>
>>7102174

Oh no, this has definitely changed my mind on my 2+ years decision on getting surgery. Thank you for this, it has brightened me. :)
>>
>>7100880
I don't know if this story is supposed to put me down, but it did the opposite really, lol
>>
Im on 50mg cypro and 4mg E and i have kinda low libido, fapping takes a lot of concentration and is difficult, and i only feel the urge if i want to find out if i can cum, or if i havent done it in weeks or something

The problem is even when my bf is fucking me, i find it crazy difficult to cum. Im thinking maybe up E or lower cypro

Would higher E give me better libido and make orgasms easier? I dont really want to stop hrt and i feel like estrogen and cypro make me feel good
>>
Is 100mg spiro an unusually low dose to be on for a very long time? I'm about to get my blood tested tomorrow and I'm scared that I botched my transition.
>>
>>7106972
Btw I'm on 6mg E.
>>
>>7106973
>>7106972
Why low spiro and high E?
>>
>>7106979
I don't know, that's just the dosage I've been on, my endos haven't seemed to care. In what way would this fuck a person up?
>>
>take E
>face and chin area stretches
>regret, go off E
Will it cause stretch marks? Above is only a hypothetical situation.
>>
File: 1413641651004.jpg (69KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
1413641651004.jpg
69KB, 475x475px
>>7105927
Yes, there are many.
The female hormone panel bundle that many of them offer is usually quite decently priced.

>>7106969
How long have you been on hrt?
If >1 year consider adding progesterone.

If you're sensitive to hormone fluctuations more E might increase your libido as well and a short time dosage increase isn't very dangerous.

Or switch cypro with a gnrh or medroxyprogesterone (depo provera) if you can't afford that so that at least your adrenals will keep producing a bit of useable T.

>>7107226
>Not maximizing your HGH and IGF-1 for puberty like breast growth.
Do you even into cowtits?
>>
I'm currently on 200mg spironolactone, 1.25mg finasteride and 2mg estradiol all once daily.
I want to drop one AA and switch the other for one thats effective; what are my options going by prescription in the US? Also I'm at 6 months, should I increase my estrogen?
>>
>>7107919
Wont progesterone give me bigger boobs?

Does it help with sexual performance?

Im a boy sooo... I like my boobs but also i like being able to hide them easily
>>
>>7107994
>Wont progesterone give me bigger boobs?
Probably.

>Does it help with sexual performance?
As a rule of thumb, yes, it does do that for most people, most noticably libido.

>I like my boobs but also i like being able to hide them easily
Buy some ralox/tamox and take it at a lower dosage together with your E.
>>
>>7108104
More E.
>>
>>7108104
starting younger
>>
>>7099547
Not much to do but keep trying. This shit's important.

What are things like with you being able to start the pathway for official treatment?
>>
>>7102357
I don't know what the TSA would do specifically. I've been through England, China, and Australia, and they haven't mentioned them at all even when they've taken me aside for a more thorough search. I wouldn't rely on it though; it depends on the individual.

I'd think they'd be more concerned with weapons and obviously illegal drugs than prescription or over-the-counter drugs which are 99% of the time going to be legal. Just make sure your drugs are legal (oestrogen is a controlled substance in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and such places, for example). Get a doctor's letter if you can.
>>
>>7102800
If your oestrogen levels need to be increased then that would be fine. You wouldn't need more spiro. I've seen very few people go above 8mg; it gets dangerous there and it's rarely necessary.
>>
>>7106979
Okay, I got the blood test taken today. If it turns out I had high T this whole time and that's why my transition was botched, and why it feels like my hips have changed, I am ready to suicide. But I am crossing my fingers that I was still within the female range.
>>
>>7108595
Also note the spiro blocks androgen receptors. I don't know how much, but your "effective" testosterone level will be lover than the result you getp
>>
File: WorriedMaya.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WorriedMaya.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>7109078
Is it true that having high enough estrogen also blocks T production? So if the results come back and I have the E levels of a pregnant woman, it's impossible for my hips to have masculinized further while I was on HRT, right?

I want to point out that I started spiro early enough that I never had any facial or body hair growth (at least not any more than the average cis girl), and I haven't noticed any new whiskers crop up lately. So that might be a good sign. If I can't even grow little hairs, my hips should be fine, r-right?
>>
>>7111237
Yes but not in all cases. It might differ for you.
>>
>>7111470
Honestly I feel like I botched my transition regardless, since I'm really ugly for an early transitioner, never ended up feeling comfortable in my body, never got to a place of financial stability where I could afford surgeries. So I know that I am going to end up dead soon no matter what. I guess I am just trying to hold out hope and look for excuses.
>>
Alright guys so i fucked up. Maybe i didnt fap enough or have enough estrogen oe whatever but i basically cant cum 90% of the time.

Bc of this i stopped trying so much, especially since my libido sucks. Now i'm wondering if i go back to fapping every day, will my dick work or am i just fucked on genetics?
>>
>>7111966
How turned on were you? A lot of people can't just fap whenever they feel horny like before; you have to really be into it.
>>
>>7112145
Like at times literally having sex, and just not being able to go over the edge
>>
>>7111502
T will return your body back to normal. Just let it come back. It'll take time but it'll come back unless you're castrated. In which case you can still take T. Don't do it anon.
>>
Pick one:
Progynon Depot (gonna be 2 vials per week)
Filter needles
Spiro, 100 mg (daily)

My situation is its been a few months since I've been off of hrt for a while because of financial problems. I had a massive falling down because of it, blah blah, point is I already have some IM needles I can Inject with but no filter needles.
I'm assuming my best option is to take the Depot as soon as possible, get filter needles when I grt the money, and start taking an AA last when I'm financially stable.

t. Suicidal mtf living in poverty
>>
I have decided that I want to transition, but I don't want to self med. Do I just talk to my regular doctor or do I find a specialist?
>>
>>7112940
AA first. Effect of oestrogen will be reduced if testosterone is too high, and you want to prioritise stopping masculinisation.
>>
>>7113375
But I took 100 mg of Spiro before and it wasn't enough, I feel like I'd be wasting money.
The majority of people say taking g the high amount of Injection kills the t by itself
>>
>>7112940
Where to buy filter needles? I haven't veen able to find any.
>>
>>7113606
i bought mine from amazon
>>
>>7113606
Allegro medical
30 dollars for a box of 100 not including shipping
>>
So has anyone actually done the raloxifene/bica thing? What ere the results? Has anyone tried it with estradiol as well?
>>
File: mokou_dan.png-large.png (76KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mokou_dan.png-large.png
76KB, 900x900px
Hi guys
american mtf here living in NY state
so i saw my endo today and talked to him about taking an AA other than spiro (because spiro a shit and my T levels are still high) and basically he said "okay it's not FDA approved here so I'll write you a perscription for a pharmacy in Canada"

And that's exactly what he did. He asked me what dose I wanted and I said 12.5mg (a number I pulled out of my ass because I had no idea what the actual dose is) and he just wrote that down and said to call a pharmacy in Canada and tell them I have the script.

Would that work? What should I do? is 12.5mg the right dose to take? Not really sure where I got that number from, but yeah that's what he wrote down. What do i Do next? Anyone with experience with this?

picunrelated
>>
6157532436 oh yes
>>
>>7114214
You forgot the name of the AA. Unless I'm really bad at reading.
>>
>>7107919
Can you guide me to one of those mailing services?

My google searches have come back empty. All are talking about walk-in labs.
>>
>>7114254
cypro! lol my bad
>>
>>7114214
>gets prescribed cypro in the US
#based endo
>>
>>7090195
I wanna shoot loads.

What hrt do I use?
>>
>>7114214
>12.5mg cypro
That won't do much, do either 50 or 25
>>
>>7114214
They probably don't make 12.5s, try a written Rx for 50mg pills and split them.

Idk what I'm saying.
>>
>>7114693
I'm on 12.5, my t is down to "unmeasurable" last time, from 35 on spiro. My endo says most t girls only need 10-15, you're not obliterating cancer, and does cancer have estradiol working too?
>>
So the consensus on this board seems to be that spiro is shit and you need to be on a high dose for it to do anything.

How true is this meme?
>>
>>7114702
Extremely. Look for the studies that show

Spiro dries skin out
Spiro ages skin prematurely
Spiro retards breast development
Cypro encourages fullest breast development
>>
>>7114702
High dose :: side effects fuck you over

Low dose :: doesn't work
>>
File: HomuraSuicide.jpg (60KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
HomuraSuicide.jpg
60KB, 500x708px
>>7114713
>>7114721
FUG
>>
>>7114752
It's not as bad as a lot of people make it out to be. Lots of girls transition with it and end up fine. It's just usually not the best option if you have a choice.
>>
>>7114684
i was honestly pretty incredulous too
>>
>>7114759
Yeah but I was on it way too long when I could have prevented male puberty, so it's one of those situations where it's extra bad because of what you could have done but didn't.
>>
>>7114759
What would you recommend instead? I'm taking spiro / progynova rn but if spiro a shit I'll change
>>
>>7114837
Most people say cypro is the best option if you can get it.
>>
>>7104094
tl;dr?
>>
>>7117183
moral of the story: self med responsibly
>>
So would a US doctor be unable to prescribe cyproterone or bicalutamide? Am I stuck with spironolactone?
>>
>>7117844
>caring about potentially dying from HRT when you would have killed yourself without it anyway
wew lass
>>
>start supplementing testosterone to an XX embryo so it develops dick
>leave that children grow as a true female with a dick

fuck I want shit like that to be legal. When will the bioethics meme end?
>>
>>7118215
Pretty sure this would develop as an infertile(?) male, due to having developed testicles.
>>
>>7117935
bica yes, cypro no
>>
>>7118709
As in they would be able to prescribe bicalutamide? I think I asked my doc a few months ago and she didn't want to put me on it because she knew too little about it and none of her HRT colleagues knew either.
>>
>>7117935
I've heard of doctors being willing to prescribe cypro in the US, but you would need to go through a Canadian pharmacy to do so. Definitely not common though.
>>
>>7118743
actually finding a doctor willing is one thing, but bica is approved in the US and cypro isn't, so you could persuade a doctor to prescribe the former

(cypro testing for androgenic cancers was done at high (300mg qd) doses and it's really bad for the liver at those, usual hrt doses don't go higher than 50mg so that doesn't really happen)
>>
File: helpPlz.png (18KB, 465x191px) Image search: [Google]
helpPlz.png
18KB, 465x191px
I'm a femboy with peter pan syndrome. Here is my current plan:
finasteride for anti-androgen, and help with slight hair loss,
Progynova for estrogen.

Ordering from QHI and I'm in UK, any precautions I need to take, like I can just use my normal bank card?
>>
>>7119447
Finasteride doesn't even do anything to block your testosterone.
>>
Tell me about estradiol valerate injections.
Are they good for Pre-OP feminization?
>>
File: jqM7ZqL.jpg (158KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jqM7ZqL.jpg
158KB, 900x1200px
>>7114752
Back to complain some more, I posted this pic in the MtF thread.

I don't feel like I got much hip growth during HRT and I actually feel like they've gotten worse recently, which really sucks because I would love to be a pear. I'm wondering how much I lost out on because of my low spiro dose. Would it have changed anything if I had been on 200mg? Or cypro? Can this still be fixed?

No hugboxing plox
>>
>>7119527
You hips look fine to me. Anything you would have lost by being on a low dose for a while should be able to be gained back if you're on a higher one.
>>
I'm an ftm who's not out yet and I've been trying to find ways to make my body more masculine without hrt. I've read about some guys who take different supplements and estrogen blockers to increase their natural T levels. Does anyone have any experience with this or know what supplements might work best?
>>
>>7119447
Assetchemist should be cheaper than that, last I checked, their Prognova was like 9.99

Get dutasteride over finasteride if you can, it's effective at much lower doses (typically 0.5mg) and more effective anyway since it blocks all three 5a-reductase isoforms (fina just blocks 2 and 3)
>>
>>7119447
>>7119725
Finna is cheaper on ADC, but buy cypro on asset instead. Bought the last of the proggy on asset last night lol.
>>
>>7119447
You should get a real AA in there.
>>
>>7119585
Chances are that what you've heard is broscience. Insecure men want placebos for their babydicks and whatnot.
If you have specific examples then I could be of more help, but as far as I know what you've heard may be that shoving raw salmon up your butt gives you mad gains.
>>
>>7119493
Yeah they're way better than pills. Right now there's a shortage in USA manufacturers, so even if your insurance did cover it you'd probably have to order it online or something.
>>
>>7119820
http://thevirginiatransman.tumblr.com/naturaltransitioning
There are people on tumblr who swear by it, whatever that's worth.
>>
>>7119470
>>7119725
>>7119807
>>7119817
Thanks you! On assetchemist, I just say I need a prescription, and I don't have to bother with anything else right?

Take 1mg progy, at morning and night, take 50mg cypro at night, how does that sound?
>>
>>7119807
duta's cheaper than fina on qhi, anyway

>>7120027
they'll ask a few questions and charge a few pounds script fee, just say your doctor's on holiday
>>
File: 1410211593347.gif (1MB, 256x165px) Image search: [Google]
1410211593347.gif
1MB, 256x165px
>>7105927

The only home tests you can do that I've seen are saliva tests. No business takes blood tests from someone's home.

>>7114690

They say bicalutamide preserves the function of penis and testicles compared to other anti-androgens. Or maybe that's an outdate meme.

>>7114684
>>7114789

>mfw my endo hadn't even heard of cypro

>>7118066

Seriously. #yolo

>>7118215

That testosterone would leave that as one severely masculinized female, and I mean everything, not just the penis.

>>7118743

Get her to ask an oncologist about bicalutamide.
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What would you consider to be low-dose HRT for a 6 foot 140lb trans girl? I'm taking spearmint tea extract pills now (which I know are ineffective) and want to take the next step, but am not yet ready to gone for full blown HRT. What is the logical next step to see if full transition is an option?

Pic related, it's my pupper.
>>
>>7120067
Are you implying that Bica causes cancer?
>>
>>7120097

When you have prostate cancer they give you three options, assuming you want a shot at survival

>1 GnRH analog to completely shut down androgen production
>2 Cutting your nuts off to get rid of your cancer feeders
>3 Bicalutamide to take up androgen receptors which prevents androgens from binding to them and feeding the cancer
>>
>>7120115
So... Bica cures cancer?
>>
>>7120172

It starves it. Up until the androgen receptor mutates so that even bicalutamide activates it. I think the receptor can do that with progesterone as well.
>>
>>7119585

If you're not bothered by the idea of potentially spending money on duds because the potential benefit is that good to you, I would suggest going for it. As an MtF, I see a lot of cis women and older MtFs swearing by stuff like cow ovaries and phytoestrogens from certain plants for growing breasts. So I'll try some depending on how big I get on estradiol injections alone.

As for supplements for FtMs, I don't know any.

>>7120172
>>7120211

And this is for androgen-dependent cancers, not just any cancer.
>>
Is finasteride trash-tier? No one mentions it anymore.
>>
>>7121170
Its okay to block some forms of DHT to help stop hair loss, but garbage as an anti-androgen alone.
>>
>>7121170
>>7121202
does it help with body hair?
>>
In the OP pic, where it says reduced erections, does it mean less frequently getting random boners, or that when they do appear they aren't quite as erect?
>>
>>7121427
Both I believe, the later isn't as noticible.
>>
>>7121427
Both from what I hear. I've heard of trans girls being unable to have penetrative sex without pain because they can't get hard enough, idk if that's the usual or not.
>>
File: Wired.png (224KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Wired.png
224KB, 500x374px
>>7119568
I really REALLY hope this is true. But everyone talks so much shit about spiro, and 100mg seems to be the dose that is recommended for femboys rather than MtFs, so I'm very doubtful that it successfully prevented the masculinization of my pelvis. What's weird is that I almost feel like I remember being on 200mg at some point, but I've switched so many times between DIY and different endos that it's honestly difficult to remember. At this point I would probably need an X-ray to feel secure, it's become an obsession.
>>
File: 1467433580686.jpg (74KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1467433580686.jpg
74KB, 422x750px
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicalutamide#Effects_on_spermatogenesis_and_fertility
>Although bicalutamide alone would appear to have minimal detrimental effect on spermatogenesis and male fertility, other hormonal agents that bicalutamide may be combined with, including GnRH analogues and particularly estrogens (as in transgender hormone therapy), can have a considerable detrimental effect on fertility.
>while estrogens at sufficiently high dosages similarly are able to produce hypogonadism and to abolish or severely impair spermatogenesis, this is not necessarily reversible in the case of estrogens and can be long-lasting after prolonged exposure.
>The difference is attributed to an apparently unique, direct adverse effect of high concentrations of estrogens on the Leydig cells of the testes.

Looks like there's no way to be cute and have kids.
>>
File: 1477065648456.jpg (147KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477065648456.jpg
147KB, 960x720px
>>7122069
>tfw have enough money to start hrt, but not enough to get my sperm frozen
>tfw every month not on hrt is another month more masculine
Why couldn't my brain just want easily obtainable normal things.
>>
Dutasteride is pretty expensive compared to Fin

Anyone else bough it? Any trouble with fake sellers?

I'm tempted to go for one of the cheaper ones
>>
>>7117183
the tl;dr is always look up interactions and contra-indications of ALL medications you're taking, even if they don't seem related.
my doctor seems to be content that my self medicated psych meds weren't contributing to QT prolongation,
but the combination of low testosterone, low progesterone and high estrogen is most likely what will do it.
bicalutamide probably falls in a similar camp to GnRH analogues in that it doesn't have progestogenic action like spiro or cypro, and whether you're taking estrogen or a SERM, both are estrogenic compounds which will contribute to prolonged QT.
and that's only one medical condition, so be safe.
>>
File: gotem.jpg (259KB, 1099x913px) Image search: [Google]
gotem.jpg
259KB, 1099x913px
>>7090618
I hope so. Liver don't you fail me now!
>>
I left my Cypro at home and the earliest I can get to it is Monday. I could make an emergency trip but it'd really be an inconvenience. I've already had my dose today (100mg), so can I just wait till Sunday to get back or should I bite the bullet and go get it.
>>
>>7122080
Jokes on you, I don't need to freeze sperm because relationships are a meme.
>>
>estrogen, total, serum
>1332 pg/mL
uhh that's apparently a bit high huh?
>>
>>7125879
Depends.. did you take the test right after your dose?
There's a finite number of estrogen receptors anyway so if you got enough to accommodate 300pg/ml then the other 1000 will just float around doing nothing - point is to have (on pills at least) 100-200 pg/ml ~10 hours after your dose.
>>
>>7125972
at that test i was on 6mg/day of valerate (not injectable) for about a month (split into two doses - 4mg and 2mg). i took the test somewhere between 8-12 hours after taking the 4mg dose.

could there be an adjustment period? could the bicalutamide be resulting in increased estradiol production (testosterone was ~90 ng/dl)?
>>
>>7126001
Then it seems strangely high.. they didn't give the result in pmol/L either?
I don't think there's much more adjustment going on after 1 month either, and I don't know anything about bica increasing E in any way.
Guess you'll have to decide on whether you wanna stay on the regimen or drop 2mg until the next test.. I'm currently on 6mg too but haven't done a test on this dose yet.
>>
>>7126095
additionally, i noticed on the results that at least my testosterone target range was the male range, and the estrogen range was listed as 60-190 pg/mL, but isn't that high for males? is it possible that somehow the units are wrong?

also fuck, it looks like everything is in "E2/estradiol" not "estrogen total serum,"
could it maybe be the wrong test?
>>
>>7126095
fuck, i think i'm retarded. i didn't pay close enough attention to the tests he ordered. apparently "estrogen, total, serum" is the levels of three estrogens, 1,2,3
and only 2 (E2, or estradiol) is the one relevant and what is commonly used for our levels

see
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/4zamny/total_serum_estrogen_levels/d6uae9b/

this would also explain the odd reference range that seems quite high for males
>>
>>7125764
Isn't 100mg a little high? Like double the normal?
>>
>>7126279
Actually you're right. I misremembered. Also just to correct myself since I contradicted myself it's Sunday, not Monday.
>>
How effective is raloxifene at eliminating breast growth? I've been taking bicalutamide for 6 months, and progynova and dutasteride for about a year, and my breast development seems to have stalled out around A cup size a couple months ago. In a recent and rare moment of sanity I realized that what I'm doing is absolutely insane (I'm not trans) and I want to undo the breast growth. I stopped taking bicalutamide and progynova a couple of weeks ago and started raloxifene a couple days ago. I realize I probably won't be able to get back to the chest I had before I fucked up by taking advice from 4chan, but what are my chances of getting to the point where it isn't noticeable when I'm shirtless? I'm pretty skinny so it is really apparent now. Does anyone have any experience using raloxifene to undo rather than just prevent growth? Also, do I need to stop taking the dutasteride too (I'd rather not, since my hair was receding pretty rapidly before I started)?
>>
>>7127104
See you in a year when you want to start taking titty skittles again
>>
Any of you take Cialis? If so, where do you buy it from? I need to find a cheap place to buy tadalafil/cialis.
>>
How much Estradiol is really needed?
Right now i'm taking 2mg of Estrofem every day, because i heard that this dosage is enough and taking more doesn't bring any benefits.
But most people here take at least 4mg and i'm wondering if maybe i do need to take more.
I don't want to increase my blood cloth risk unnecessarily, though. What should i do?
>>
>one and a half week into PM (500mg daily)
>no AA
>nipples sensitive and hard erect, areola pores standing on its end
Is this normal? I've never heard of anyone with such effects in such a short time frame. I'm 90lbs if it matters.
>>
>>7127260
Enough to put your levels in the female range.
>>
>>7127882
But how am i supposed to know without blood tests? My doc doesn't want to do that anymore...
>>
>>7127886
What do you mean they don't want to do them? Why not? Have you already established with a previous blood test that your current dose gives you the correct levels? Is this the endocrinologist that prescribed you HRT or a different doctor?

You can't know without a blood test.
>>
>>7127892
I'm diy, thats why they don't want to help me. They think i would stop if they don't test my blood levels or something.
I've only done one blood test, but that was before i started hrt. My T-Levels were 375ng/dL and my E2 was 21pg/ml
>>
>>7127905
I'm not sure what to suggest here besides to find a different doctor. Failing that you could try to convince them that you're not going to stop regardless of what they do, so they might as well help you not hurt yourself. I know many places will insist on giving you a prescription and monitoring you if they find out you're self-medding, but I don't know how that applies where you are.

My non-medical opinion is that the risk of taking 4mg is low enough and the probability that 2mg is too low is high enough that taking 4mg makes sense. 2mg is too low for a lot of people.
>>
>>7127929
Okay thank you very much for your help, anon!
>>
Does anybody know if taking modafanil with Cypro and estradiol valerate would be a problem? I've heard that modafanil can affect the uptake of estrogen or something. Any ideas?
>>
>>7127104
Ralox is extremely efficient at what it does.
You can easily expect something like a +50% decrease.
>>
>>7128041
Modafinil induces (increases) CYP3A4 activity which is also responsible for metabolizing estrogen and cypro.
You could drink some grapefruit juice before taking your pills and decrease the amount of cypro you're taking.
>>
>>7128148
Does that mean i can take less cypro with the same results if i take modafnil?
>>
>>7128251
No it just means your body is going to metabolize cypro faster while grapefruit juice does the opposite.
>>
>>7128275
Oh okay
>>
A friend just said something mean to me while I was drunk, and I cried for thirty minutes.
>>
>>7130738
I still can't cry. Idk if it's because I'm depressed or what.
>>
>>7122080

I just stopped worrying about having kids.
>>
>>7122080
>wanting to pass on your tranny genes
>>
Anyone have experience on how long it takes assetchemist to deliver, in uk?
>>
w2c bicalutamide in the US
>>
>>7131819
What you buying?
>>
>>7132211
Cypro + Progynova, <£100s worth
>>
>>7132238
I think QHI is cheaper

AssetChemist is pretty good for Duta though
>>
>>7119585
The supplements are bullshit. It's akin to just eating a proper diet. You're not going to increase testosterone with over the counter shit.
>>
>>7130840
Actually I'm just a femboy desu desu familia. So it's okay.
>>
File: 1465581948554.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465581948554.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
Is it dangerous to take more than 4mg of Estrogen?

I've heard any higher causes damage to your organs. Only very few, require 6mg. But stick with 4 so they don't damage themselves.

and that it's possible to flood your E receptors so much they stop absorbing so well at which point you are just screwed?
>>
>>7132324
no, i took 6mg and my levels were good
>>
File: 1468978315777.jpg (34KB, 920x306px) Image search: [Google]
1468978315777.jpg
34KB, 920x306px
>>7132356
My levels aren't high enough on 6mg, I think I need to go to 8 but I've only been on HRT for 4 months so I think it might be too early to increase the dose
>>
>>7132256

It's interesting how you didn't answer her question.
>>
>>7132526
I'm gonna hop on here. How long does it take for Asset to deliver to the US? It's been about 10 days so far.
>>
Going to get my blood checked on Monday so I can start on hormones. What exactly should I ask them to check for?
>>
>>7135129
OP image, bottom right
>>
Okay, so I'm ordering my first batch of cypro from inhousepharmacy, 50 tablets for $61.10
anything I should know before I do this? How likely is it to get seized by customs?
>>
>>7135579
Doesn't inhouse only use Bitcoin now. Or is there a way around that?
>>
File: Inhouse packaging.png (3MB, 1500x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Inhouse packaging.png
3MB, 1500x1117px
>>7135579
Small chance, I've heard of it happening but I've never had anything from Inhouse seized after 3 years of ordering from them. I just got an order a few days ago actually, expect it to look like this
>>
>>7135088

I find QHI shipments take 3 weeks to get to the northeast coast of the US. So if Assetchemist and QHI use the same delivery service, I would expect similar wait times.
>>
>>7135088
I've done 2 orders so far, 3-4 weeks to the west coast. They're not good at updating shipping statuses though
>>
How hard on the body is it to start/stop hrt? I wanted to try hrt for 6 months, then go off it for laser hair removal.

I mean sure I could do it before hand, but I want to see if I enjoy life on HRT first.
>>
>>7136499
Pardon my ignorance, but why do you have to stop before laser hair removal?
>>
>>7136499
Are you going ftm or mtf? If the later, why would you want to go off of HRT for laser hair removal?
>>
>>7136590
>>7136591

Because HRT significantly lightens the color of facial hair, making laser less effective. I'm Mtf as well.
>>
>>7136603
As far as that goes, wouldn't you already get some facial hair lightening from the six months of HRT? I don't think that would revert to dark hair right away. Another issue to consider is that laser hair removal can be less permanent when you still have testosterone in your body. Really I don't think there's much advantage to waiting or stopping, versus just getting started on HRT and laser hair removal at the same time.
>>
Hi! Im 6 months hrt, my last blood test a month ago showed:
E:260pmol/L
T:nuked
Im taking 4mg estrofem sublingually and 25mg cypro.
The test was done ~10 hours since my last dose. I take 2 a day every 12 hours.
I know my E is too low, it should be AT LEAST 300pmol/L, but best is close to 600.
My endo said my levels are ok, as about 6 hours after the dose on average it should be over 300 or at 400.
Question: Is 400pmol/L on avg enough? Cause i read i have to do blood tests just before the next dose...and it was definitely too low.

Im slowly getting breast devolepement, some fat redistribution and changes are happening but im wondering if i had my levels higher...maybe i'd get even better changes and im losing on some of them..?
>>
>>7132324
Actually quite a lot of transgirls take 6mg and i think they are ok. Its considered a higher dosage but nothing extreme. Of course you should take into consideration your own medical condition.
Ive never heard about screwing your E receptors it sounds scary >. <
Couldn't u then switch to some other E intake method and fix it..?
>>
>>7136603
>Because HRT significantly lightens the color of facial hair,
sounds like hon science
>>
File: 1468566360104.jpg (101KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
1468566360104.jpg
101KB, 864x717px
ordered bicalutamide from assetchemist a month ago.

Hasn't arrived.

inhouse is out of stock.

I have a 1 month supply left.

what should I do?
>>
>>7137499
I'd maybe try writing them an email or smth about the shipment not arriving yet, i'd also order another shipment from another online pharmacy just in case this one doesnt arrive.

Im thinking of going on bicalutamide from cypro, how do you feel on it, are you satisfied with the results? How long are you on it?
>>
>>7137581
I heard Bica makes your skin more sensitive to laser
>>
File: viper.jpg (11KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
11KB, 280x280px
>adc payment declined for the second time, and not by my bank
a niggas got no time for this
pls gibe meds
>>
Is it possible to get taller while you're on HRT? I feel like I might be an inch or two taller than I was when I started, but I started young.
>>
>>7137499

How many days have passed since they told you they shipped it, exactly?

>>7138107

You're FtM? You would have to start reaaaally fucking early to get more height in that case.
>>
>>7138115
No, MtF.
>>
>>7138107
HRT wont completely stop your growth, so if you started very young when u still had lets say 10 additional cm to grow if on natural hormone balance, you will grow much less on E, like 5 instead of that or so :)
>>
>dropped out of uni because depression and social anxiety
>no job
>parents won't let me live with them once I tell them
>want to transition
what do? UK btw
>>
>>7138543

>see if anything like a trade or something you only need to take a certification course for interests you
>look for a job
>don't tell them
>start self-medding, get on the NHS' monstrous wait lists
>>
>>7138588
I was thinking of doing some shitty warehouse/parcel-sorting apprenticeship. I've applied to plenty in the past but I assume they never invite me for an interview because of the lack of experience.
>>
>>7137581

I switched from cypro 4 months and 15 days ago. I also started hormones at around the same time, so it's hard to judge which improvements are bicalutamide.

I definitely feel less depressed, and have more energy.

The one thing that was interesting is that I have lost the ability to excrete any semen whatsoever. conversely, erections have come back, which kind of sucks for me.
>>
File: 1year.jpg (34KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1year.jpg
34KB, 480x640px
>>7138356
Okay... I'm still a bit concerned tho. I looked at old pictures of my face from when I was first starting transition, and the structure of my jaw, chin, and nose were all way more feminine than they are now. This was me when I was on 1 year HRT
>>
File: nowadays.jpg (351KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
nowadays.jpg
351KB, 1280x960px
>>7138791
And this is me now, doesn't it look a lot worse?
>>
>>7138798
I'd say it looks worse because of the detail in the second picture. You can see pores and blemishes that the unfocused first picture doesn't pick up
>>
>>7138607

You need an apprenticeship for parcel-sorting? It could be that you're not getting hired because they don't know you or they simply have someone they know better that shows up for the job. For example, the nephew of the manager's friend is looking for a job.

>>7138798

Your face does look longer, and your jaw more angular. Although I'm not totally sure the angle of your face to the camera is the same in both photos.
>>
File: unfocusednow.jpg (263KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
unfocusednow.jpg
263KB, 1280x960px
>>7138822
Well here is a more unfocused pic, I still feel like something has changed somewhat (besides my bad skin)

>>7138851
Yeah exactly. I'm not sure how it got fucked up, but it did
>>
>>7138851
The problem is that hundreds of other people are applying to the same jobs because online applications are easy.
>>
>>7138891

Tilt your forehead toward the camera more like in the picture of you when you were young.
>>
it's ok to have higher test levels when on bicalutamide, yes?
>>
>>7137499
what country?

also shit because i will need to order another batch soon and i don't want to end up fucking myself
>>
>>7142719
Australia.

A lot of our narcotics come in from the UK, so it makes sense that packages with pills in them are flagged at customs.
>>
>>7141986
Yes. Bicalutamide doesn't inhibit the production of testosterone, but binds to the androgen receptors (without activating them) so that the testosterone can't do so (and thereby caune masculinisation.
>>
hey so i ran outta spiro, if i just take estrogen will i die or nah? i've heard it'll just raise my testo through the roof but i don't even know man
pls and thanks have fun stay hydrated everyone
fuck you 4chan this ain't a dupe post i just forgot this thread existed
fuckin 4chan
bein a cuck

please help thank you i love oyu
>>
>>7144817
keep taking your estrogen, negative feedback means estrogen will lower testotorone slightly too
>>
New thread
>>7146587
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.