[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celibate faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

I know that there are other celibate faggots out there. Why did you choose to make this choice, and do you have trouble dealing with the crazy promiscuous culture in the gay community?
>>
>>7089600
You and I all know why we're "celibate," it's because no one can get any
>>
Does it count if Im a shut in with avoidant personality disorder and social anxiety?
>>
I like peace more than drama
>>
>>7091597
not really
>>7091605
me too
>>
>>7089600

Are tranny faggots welcome here?
>>
>>7091605
This
>>
>>7092121
this thread was directed towards gay men but faggots of all types are welcome to discuss their celibacy
>>
>>7089600
because you can't get laid
>>
>>7089887
Oh belive me, i had plently of chances of "getting sum", but I never wanted too, because it's usually comes from unintresting, thristy or outright sex-shallow people. I want sex with a person I love not with a person I hardly know or care about.
>>
>>7089600
I'm not celibate, I just don't hook up. Sounds cheesy, but I want to do it with someone I give a fuck about, not because I have to LOVE them, its just because its decent, common sense and frankly I don't even care that much about fucking to go out of my way to look for it in strangers. Just nah.
>>
>>7092375
Well, same. I mean, I wouldn't date someone just to have sex with them, and I'm not going to fuck someone after I just started seeing them. You have to earn the right to do that kind of thing with me. Otherwise, I am celibate. It isn't that I have interest in sex, but I have too much self-respect to give myself sexually to people who have not earned that from me.
>>
>>7092268

Thanks.

>>7089600

I used to be celibate voluntarily. As an 11 year old onward, I thought there was no point in getting a girlfriend because pre-marital sex was wrong so there was no point in getting a girlfriend until I was old enough to start looking at marriage seriously. That religious faith went untested because no girl had ever explicitly tried to date me, though there were several times where I had suspicions. At 14, a girl finally did show interest in me explicitly. But rather than feeling tempted to go against my beliefs and have sex with her, my gut feeling was the complete opposite. I was panicking to get away from her. I wanted her to quickly forget me and move on. Once I realized that I was uncomfortable with the idea of being with a woman, I was then happy to continue my celibacy for all my life.

I later accepted I am a tranny and realized I am bisexual at 19. At that point, because I don't pass and can't attract straight men, my celibacy was transformed from a willing to an involuntary one.
>>
>>7092395
Yeah, that's how I see it too.
>>
>>7092409
Even the ugliest men and women can manage to get laid. Your celibacy is voluntary, trust me. You are too scared or lacking in confidence to go out and have sex - but believe, the option is there.
>>
>>7092475

Well, I am insecure, but I should specify I don't want only sex. I want a long-term relationship with a straight guy. A straight girl, gay guy, or bisexual I could manage easily like always, but not a straight guy.
>>
File: crippling depression.png (641KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
crippling depression.png
641KB, 1000x1057px
>>7089600
First person I was with gave me a disease. (I got it cleared up).

Second person I was with gave me another disease. (I also got that cleared up)

So batting 2 for 2. Perhaps next time I will get something that doesn't easily go away.

So I just fap and go about my business and realize that I am probably never going to find someone like me.
>>
>>7092497

Are you gay?
>>
File: 964ed01439e7b2125109ed39365d181.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
964ed01439e7b2125109ed39365d181.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
>>7092497
Benefits of celibacy #1: No STDs lol
No, anon. You never will find another person like yourself, because there is only one you. You have to deal with and settle your differences in relationships, otherwise, you will never be able to have a functioning relationship.
>>
>>7092506
Yes.

>>7092521
It is hard to find someone who wants to be with me. Plenty of guys who want sex and then move on. I am not like that.

Funny isn't it - being gay - I guess you are supposed to just fuck everything that moves and such. But I am not like that.

I am fine with just being alone. I still have my friends and family so I am not lonely. I work out and take care of myself and I am busy with work and other things.

But it would be nice to find someone who has the same general outlook in life as me and I guess I am going to either have to move (good luck finding that in the San Francisco bay area) or change and just become like one of the nameless bug chasers.
>>
>>7092552
The most important thing that you can do is just to be yourself and take care of yourself. If you have the right outlook, stay focused, and work hard, eventually an opportunity will come your way.
We are both probably young. It is not easy to do all of the things we do, but we do them anyway. There is a lot of time...and you may be surprised. One day you may be alone and bored, and then suddenly you meet an amazing person. Just have hope and confidence.
>>
>>7092497
Use condoms you anime shitposting degenerate.
>>
File: are you retarded.png (327KB, 495x498px) Image search: [Google]
are you retarded.png
327KB, 495x498px
>>7092575
>implying condoms protect you from aidsherpesgonnereaencephalitis
>>
>>7092497
>I am probably never going to find someone like me.
you mean someone diseased and also retarded?
>>
>>7089600
I think just like >>7092375
I just don't do hook-ups. I'm glad there are people like us in this world, cause I don't date people that fuck around. Unfortunately, it's pretty rare. But I have been in a very nice relationship that lasted three years with a guy that shared my moral value, so I'm not hopeless about love.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 255x198px
>>7089600
Because I'm saving myself for marriage.
>>
>>7094610
Living a very holy lifestyle. Even I could not achieve such a feat - good luck anon.
>>
>>7092484
you should get a chaser bf then
>>
>>7091597
Eh, this is where I'm at, too.

Gonna die celibate at the rate I'm going. Become a wizard soon, though, so there's that.
>>
>>7095664
same, wanna combine magi after the great divide
>>
>>7095659
wtf is a chaser
>>
>>7095659

But chasers want passable girls, and the ones that don't are specifically interested in the male features (talking about face, not benis) which makes me dysphoric. I'm also worried about ending up with a chaser that's a tranny himself.

>>7096183

A guy who likes trannies is the minimum standard to be considered a chaser, others are more strict and say a guy who prefers or exclusively goes for trannies is a chaser.
>>
File: homo.png (98KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
homo.png
98KB, 429x410px
>>7089887
Just how fat and/or ugly are you?

I'm not all that attractive and I've hooked up almost every night this week (and plan on doing so tonight as well). You have no excuse as a fag for not getting laid. It's the easiest thing in the world.
>>
>>7089600
Going on for over two years now. Not sure if I'll stick with it though.

My last relationship really exhausted me emotionally. I just didn't feel like trying again for a long time. Lately I've been talking to guys online again, but I've been really self-deprecating during those conversations so they tend to bail. I guess I'm just scared of being taken for a ride again.
>>
>>7096626
seriously lol
>>
>>7096596
true, but some chasers want the benis and are willing to wait until you improve your passing game
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.