[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on straight cis women adopting sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Faux_Queen.jpg (53KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Faux_Queen.jpg
53KB, 600x450px
What are your thoughts on straight cis women adopting sexual minority groups' speech patterns, slang, musical tastes, fashion, hobbies, and general culture? Have you witnessed this firsthand? Are straight cis women a common fixture in your local LGBT spaces?
>>
>>7085464
>What are your thoughts on straight cis women adopting sexual minority groups' speech patterns, slang, musical tastes, fashion, hobbies, and general culture?
GET THE FUC OUT REEEEEEEEE

>Have you witnessed this firsthand?
Every straight white girl with a "gay bestie", ever

>Are straight cis women a common fixture in your local LGBT spaces?
No because they're not a part of the lgbt community
>>
Cishets should just be kicked out of the lgbt community at every opportunity.

They're literally the cancer that's killing lgbt.
>>
File: Kaposis-sarcoma-6.jpg (31KB, 800x487px) Image search: [Google]
Kaposis-sarcoma-6.jpg
31KB, 800x487px
>>7085497
the role of 'the cancer that is killing lgbt' has been filled since at least the 80s
>>
>>7085507
Aids is a cishet invention, literally caught by some nigger fucking a monkey.
>>
I don't think it's intended as mockery, but it is. I will glare disapprovingly at the next woman who says "yaaas queen" within earshot.
>>
I don't give a shit? There aren't any special gay hobbies/music/fashion worth protecting from straight women.

No straight women in cruise bars though please.
>>
>>7085464
I don't care, I just wish everyone would stop complaining about "appropriation" all the damn time. When cultures clash it's inevitable that people pick up on different cultured traits.

However I do admit it is annoying as a trans woman when straight cis women come at me with drag race quotes and the like practically the moment they find out I'm trans.

That's more of an individual prejudice on their part though, assuming I like the whole ball culture song and dance because I'm trans, not appropriaton.
>>
>>7085513
AIDS was invented by lesbians to take over the GLBT community and destroy the black community
>black guy fucks monkey
>now has aids
>black guy fucks woman
>now she has aids
>male biscum fucks woman
>now he has aids
>male biscum fucks gay guy
>now gay guys have aids
>lesbians wring their hands and put the L first in the initialism as they take over the queer community centers
>>
>>7085464
Into the trash with the rest of the vaginal jews
>>
File: 1476820230396.jpg (81KB, 300x250px)
1476820230396.jpg
81KB, 300x250px
>>7088303
>>7085464
>deez mah words
>no touchy
Jesus I didn't know we weren't allowed to borrow words from other cultures senpai
>>
Does that mean gay people can't ever act like straight people either? Like things straight people create and such? Because I would think that's going to be very limiting.
>>
how many bi women (or lesbians) are incorrectly attributed as straight to the casual observer, though? because i'm sure that this is something that also happens....
>>
>>7088784
>b-but muh cultural appropriation

people need to fucking grow up, cultural interaction and borrowing never has been and never will be a bad thing. Yeah it got a bit fucked up when white people decided to colonize the entire planet but that doesnt make cultural exchange a bad thing
>>
>>7089201
underrated opinion
>>
don't like it but try to remember that cultural interaction isnt really bad and try to suppress my autism

>>7088985
im sure someones assumed this about me so good point
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.