[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the term for someone only interested in the feminine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: WRg4LCU.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WRg4LCU.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
For an example, lets say I was on a dating site and wanted to state that I'm interested in not only women but trans and men who identify and pass as women.

"Straight" obviously doesn't fit and neither does heteroflexible or bisexual (as it suggests I'm attracted rarely to masculinity which I'm not at all).

If I wanted people to know that I'm into women and those who identify as women, what is the term most people use for that in the community?
>>
>>7085205
I've heard some people use the term 'gynephiliac'

You could also just spell it out: "I am attracted to females as well as transwomen"
>>
heteroflexible
>>
>>7085220
aka straight.
>>
>>7085205
what anime?
>>
>>7085205
>If I wanted people to know that I'm into women and those who identify as women, what is the term most people use for that in the community?
Straight, you troll.
>>
>>7085205
>not only women but trans and men who identify and pass as women
you're interested in women and only women, and you are straight
say that you are okay with dating trans girls, but first understand that they are, in fact, women
>>
>>7085711
am I still straight if I like to bottom and suck cock?
>>
>>7085738
yes
>>
>>7085229
>>7085711
>>7085716

TOP KEK

best meme in 4chan history
>>
>>7085716
What if they have a cock? Does that make me homoflexible?
>>
>>7085716
That's so dumb, how could any transgirl expect a straight person to just be okay with that, it seems disingenuous to ignore that vital part of anatomy. I mean I'm trans too and I consider myself a woman but I don't expect straight men to fall for me, I know that someone has to be bi at most minimum.

Op, if I were you I would just mention that you're attracted to women and trans women, but that you are not attracted to men. Don't mention anything about sexuality because you're just going to muddle everything, some people may give you flak on the site but I would use this to help find what you're looking for.
>>
File: 1451784519632.jpg (244KB, 453x774px) Image search: [Google]
1451784519632.jpg
244KB, 453x774px
>>7085709
Steins gate
>>
>>7085858
seriously, when will this end?
>>
>>7085205
If you're into women and transwomen just say you're straight, there's no point in expanding that label since they socially live as women all the time after transition

If you also like femboys, crossdressers and the like, there's no label really, you can call yourself heteroflexible but yeah masculine guys will think you're into them unless you clarify every time that you only like female looking people
>>
>>7088915
When people stop getting triggered by trans women.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.