[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many femboys live in the Deep South, Alaska, Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (81KB, 653x873px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 653x873px
Why do so many femboys live in the Deep South, Alaska, Russia and other crazy environments that beat down girly things like them?

Why do so many of them love and keep guns and knives?

And why are so many of them getting pulled into to the alt-right now?
>>
Memes aside, the south is the home of subhumanity in the united states. Both the extremes of degeneracy exist there. You dont meet actual people until youve been to a place like Detroit, Chicago or New York
>>
>>7083389
>crazy environments that beat down girly things like them?
>many of them love and keep guns and knives

>And why are so many of them getting pulled into to the alt-right now?
>crazy environments that beat down girly things like them
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>7084065
Which explains the Nazi fetish how?
>>
>>7083389
Stop spreading lie. Russia is ok.
>>
>>7083389
>>>>I belive all the stupid meems I get from 4chan
>>
>>7083389
Tbh living in Sweden I'm always considering where there are mudskins and where there aren't, cause I don't want to be hassled in the streets.
>>
>>7084724
>being armed to the teeth
>a meme
>>
>>7083389
>Why do so many of them love and keep guns and knives?

Not everyone is an irrational idiot who is scared of inanimate objects. And not everyone who protects one kind of right is a hypocrite who wants to suppress another kind of right to make themselves feel morally superior.

Also you know, self defence is a thing no matter how much some people are offended by the idea of someone standing up for themselves.
>>
>>7084718
Russia is much worse than the first world when it comes to LGBT rights, but still much better than shitholes like Africa or Middle East.
Pros: Homosexuality is legal, getting trans-related surgeries and changing your gender marker is legal, there are semi-underground LGBT communities both IRL and online. Also, hormones are easy to buy without prescription.
Cons: Homophobia is very much rampant and commonplace in the society. LGBT topics are still considered kinda taboo which only helps spread harmful misinformation. You can be fired from your job for being gay/trans, and there is no protection from hate crimes or discrimination against LGBT.
Also, the government is run by radical conservatives(both secular and Christian) who sometimes approve anti-LGBT laws(like the infamous "gay propaganda" ban). It's not gonna change for at least a decade more from now(neither democratically nor through an uprising), and the majority of people seem to be mostly okay with that.
>>
>>7085875
lmao amerifats
>>
>>7085890
In most of the world you can be refused a job for being too old, too young, for not having a nice face, and even for your gender, it's not just lgtbs who have a harder time getting work since anti-discrimination laws either don't exists or are easy to bypass/ignore in many countries.
>>
>>7084175

Make this a nazi fem thread pls
>>
File: 14478732083650.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
14478732083650.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
>>7084718
>>
>>7085875
>Not everyone is an irrational idiot who is scared of inanimate objects
So it wouldn't bother you if someone left barrels of nuclear waste in your yard?
>>
>>7083389
I keep guns and knives because I live in a crazy environment that beats down girly things like me, and I don't want to be murdered or raped.
>>
>>7084175
It's the same reason people fetishize getting spanked and punished. The self-hatred is so massive for some femboys they get off on romanticized genocide instead of just whips and sexual humiliation.
>>
>>7089527
That being said,
>>7089263
is right about the guns and knives thing. Anyone who doesn't have weapons in their house to defend themselves is a fool.
>>
>>7083440
>Detroit
I don't like being shot
>Chicago
I don't like being shot
>New York
I'll probably visit one day, but as previously started; I don't like being shot
>>
>>7090295
>*stated
shite
>>
File: KIMG0284.jpg (917KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0284.jpg
917KB, 1440x2560px
>>7083389
Wait, this is a trend?
>>
>>7091496
gross
i hope you're not a tranny
>>
>>7091529
she is
>>
>>7085875
this
i don't own any because i'll just kill myself with them, but i'm not some retarded idiot who wants to strip away our rights based completely on feels. it's the same kind of retard who thinks the govt spying on everything you do online is AOK because MUH TERRORISTS

btw not some MAGAtard or libertarian
>>
>>7085890
You're right. Also Moscow and Saint Petersburg are swarming with LGBT while such people are totally invisible and underground in all the other places.
>>
>>7083389
Alt-right literally doesn't exist, you just name everyone that's not liberal as alt-right, you're pretty dumb
>>
>>7083389
because they're crazy.
Why else would they live in some 3rd world country?
>>
>>7089537
I'm a Texan mtf and I don't trust myself with guns. They make it too easy to an hero.
>>
>>7092393
Texan mtf and I got rid of my guns when I decided to transition
>>
Shit I'd like to possess a gun but I'm Russian.
>>
>>7091546
thats sad
>>
>>7092702
you can easily get a smoothbore AKS but small arms (pistol) only if you are in security/law enforcement
>>
File: image.jpg (672KB, 1617x1729px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
672KB, 1617x1729px
>>7083389
Is Ruger LCP the best firearm for femboys y/n
>>
>>7097337
Nah, an over-under deringer in .454 Casull
>>
File: Girls_HBO_Poster.jpg (99KB, 603x893px) Image search: [Google]
Girls_HBO_Poster.jpg
99KB, 603x893px
>>7090295
>new york
>afraid of being shot

harlem and bed-stuy are filled with little white girls pushing baby strollers, it will probably only get safer as more poor people get pushed out

all the shooting you hear about in chicago is in poor (black) areas because they know once you go beyond a certain block the police actually give a shit and will handle you
>>
>>7083389
Retard fucker just ask her out.
>>
>>7083389
>Why do so many of them love and keep guns and knives?
Because so many of them live in the Deep South, Alaska, Russia and other crazy environments that beat down girly things like them.
>>
Alaskan femboy here.
I carry guns because I'm physically weak as fuck and would get rekt in a physical fight. I also look really weak, like a total pushover.
Also, bears and shit.

I actually really like being physically weak too, even though it has its inconveniences.
>>
>>7101677
>I actually really like being physically weak too
why?
>>
>>7083389
theyre just real hard motherfuckers
>>
>>7083389
notice that in every picture, blaire attempts to hide that massive shoulder/hip ratio by trannyposing and angles
>>
>>7092072
>Alt-right literally doesn't exist

This isn't true at all. Go look up The Right Stuff, Radix Journal, Daily Stormer, etc. Thousands of people openly and repeatedly calling themselves alt right. It's not a liberal slur (I say this as someone on the right).

>>7083389
>And why are so many of them getting pulled into the alt-right now?

Are you sure you're not using "alt right" to mean "people like Milo Yiannopolous"? There's some ambiguity to the term, but most people "on the inside" agree that the alt right is a far right white nationalist movement, and frankly they kinda hate gay people. There's a few gays in there anyway, but it's not exactly a welcoming environment.
>>
>>7101687
not OP but it makes me feel cute desu
>>
>>7101877
Is that blaire
>>
>>7101970
yes
>>
>>7102007
oops forgot my name
>>
>>7101462
I'm black
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 434x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 434x336px
>>7102007
>>7102032
>>
>>7097337
>not glorious taurus curve
Pic extremely related
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.