[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mtfg/ _Transwoman_General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 151

File: ol9e8xwlojk5ehdx7prh.jpg (87KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ol9e8xwlojk5ehdx7prh.jpg
87KB, 800x450px
Half-Life 3 edition.

• Male vs Female measurement data: https://www.bwc.ohio.gov/downloads/blankpdf/ErgoAnthropometricData.pdf
• Size charts: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp?chart=womens.pantse_conversion_chart.php
• Transition time lines: http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
• Voice Training: https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/1ske7b/mtf_voice_training_regimen/
• Voice Help: http://webjedi.net/projects/lgbtq/speech-therapy/
• IRC: https://www.rizon.net/chat#mtfg
cheto
Previous >>7079482
>>
first for i <3 Kat, Juniper and Sirona
>>
File: 325.jpg (32KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
325.jpg
32KB, 500x639px
>>
did you guys know that there are still people out there playing half-life deathmath?
>>
>>7081221
There are probably still people who unironically play Wasteland, but I imagine they're mostly semi-retired civil servants in the former Soviet bloc.
>>
File: kurisu_093.png (2MB, 3280x3566px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_093.png
2MB, 3280x3566px
uwu
>>
>>7081219
Can someone please explain that meme? I really don't get it.

>>7081230
You said you mostly trained resonance. How do you train resonance?
>>
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>7081230
>>
hello!

you are all very welcome to join this thread

>>>/int/66321044

come~ :3
>>
/cm/ looks pretty cool
>>
>>7081235
>UWU has a life path of 2. UWU means: With a Life Path 2, your numbers are (11/2, 20/2). Two is the symbol of duality and love. It represents equality, balance and is considered as the most feminine among all numbers and is second in command after masculine 1. It portrays partnership, the coming together of like minds and ideal. Although it is flexible and patient, it is unnoticed and operates from the shadows. Number two coveys the meaning of union, division, dependence, conflict or verification of facts. Number two also covey comparism and contrast. Two is the smallest and first prime numbers and the only even prime number because it has many divisions. Negative attributes of number two. It is believed that two had the power to bring firth evil – by Pythagoreans. It is weak will, indecisive, stagnant. 11 Represents equality, it is the light of all numbers, filled with love of peace, gentleness, possesses qualities f intuition, honesty, sensitivity. In numerology eleven, is considered as the master number, extremely creative, energized and inspirational. It further explains number eleven as a number of trials, test and treachery. From the biblical point of view, number eleven symbolize disorder and judgment – irresponsibility of breaking the law. In England eleven appears in the decoration of Easter cakes using almond paste decorations representing the twelve disciples excluding Judas Iscariot. Twenty is twice ten and means a complete waiting period. For the Mayas, it represents God’s order. According to R. Allendy and J Boelime, it places the world into two antagonistic poles, material world opposed by the spiritual world.
>>
Balt
>>
File: kurisu_133.png (2MB, 1548x2000px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_133.png
2MB, 1548x2000px
>>7081235
Instead of trying to make your voice higher, instead focus on trying to make it smaller. Some people do that thing where they swallow and hold their trachea higher in the throat. I certainly did that a little, but it wasn't the primary means by which I trained my voice, I more did it to get a sense of where it sat in my throat.

I instead tried to shape the sound and bring it forward towards the mouth, and I found doing this actually did the same thing to my trachea.

I don't know how well this works for everyone else, I never had a lot of chest resonance in my voice.
>>
>>7081258
Hi Balts ^^
>>
File: 1437881422835.jpg (651KB, 1273x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1437881422835.jpg
651KB, 1273x1640px
>>7081210
Good evening, everybody.

Let's move away from the serious and somewhat upsetting topics for today and focus on something a little bit different: happiness and relaxation.

If you're "out", do you feel more or less stressed compared now compared to when you were in the closet?

What do you do to help yourselves de-stress and relax? Is there anything you wish you could do, but are currently unable to?

What brings you happiness? And I refer less to the kind of happiness that comes from carnal pleasures like as food or sex, but more the kind that makes you feel content and peaceful on the inside. What makes you feel like everything is actually going to be okay? What makes you feel that maybe life isn't so bad after all?
>>
>>7081246
this is how a useful answer looks like >>7081260
Thank you so much :3
>>
>>7081260
How can I tell if my voice passes irl or if people are jus thing nice?
>>
Fuck, i dont want to be mean to late transitioners/well meaning hons, but the hon that posted in passgen that looks like a clown triggered my dysphoria HARD. I want to kill myself holy shit.
>>
>>7081241
Kill yourself.
>>
>>7081263
Hi, asuza
>>
>>7081265
I'm still halfway in the closet. parents know and that's it. Everyone keeps pressuring me to go to my university LGBT centre but I'm too scared to be out publicly. Je suis Kayla.
>>7081269
Link
>>
>>7081267
Use voice in a game with a toxic community. If you can hear the blood in their heads heading towards their penis your voice passes.

>>7081265
> If you're "out", do you feel more or less stressed compared now compared to when you were in the closet?
Less. I feel pretty great desu.
> What do you do to help yourselves de-stress and relax? Is there anything you wish you could do, but are currently unable to?
Take drugs or go to bed. Cuddes would surely help too but nobody to cuddle ;~;
> What brings you happiness?
Cuddles, talking to people I like, being helpful to them. Everything that goes into the direction of merging with another person like I described yesterday :P
>>
>>7081265
Quick answers because i need to get back to work

Less stressed

I cant think of something. It used to be maybe playing vidya with friends or watching anime but that doesnt help anymore

I feel happy if i can somehow imagine myself looking decent post transition.
>>
File: Cuties4lyfe.gif (590KB, 533x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cuties4lyfe.gif
590KB, 533x500px
my day has been pretty good
i didnt spiral out of controll
yay
>>
>>7081281
Sorry im phoneposting, kinda hard.

Just scroll toward the end, youll know her when you see her. She says "sweety" a lot. Might not be trolling
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zw7p-YO1hs
elton john
>>
File: kurisu_041.jpg (419KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_041.jpg
419KB, 800x800px
>>7081267
[spoiler]people aren't that nice, if your voice doesn't pass you'll know it[/spoiler]

>>7081266
No worries ^^

>>7081265
>If you're "out", do you feel more or less stressed compared now compared to when you were in the closet?
Less, although right now "in the closet" refers to something else given I've been living full-time as a woman for more than 6 years. It was a relief telling people, and most of all it meant that I could start transitioning. Nowadays I basically only tell people that I'm really close to or dating that I'm trans.
>What do you do to help yourselves de-stress and relax? Is there anything you wish you could do, but are currently unable to?
Vidya, programming, biking, partying. I wish I were able to do more biking right now but work is kind of getting in the way. Also, I moved recently and there's like no raves here and that kind of makes me sad.
>What brings you happiness? And I refer less to the kind of happiness that comes from carnal pleasures like as food or sex, but more the kind that makes you feel content and peaceful on the inside. What makes you feel like everything is actually going to be okay? What makes you feel that maybe life isn't so bad after all?
Being held tightly by someone I care about. Building and fixing things. Somehow making someone else happy. Being in love.
>>
>>7081272
ok....
>lol, no
>>
>>7081267
They will visibly cringe, look very confused or apologize for calling you a girl if it doesn't pass.
>>
>all these walls of text
I'll come back later
My eyes are tired
>>
>>7081281
>Link
>>7081096
>>
>>7081265
>If you're "out", do you feel more or less stressed compared now compared to when you were in the closet?
I might not be able to answer this properly but I'm in the closet in work, and out in pretty much every other way. those parts of my life don't overlap so it's kind of easy. I'll be quitting in a couple of months and then officially full time. I say officially because outside of work, everyone knows me as a girl, present female etc.
It got harder and harder to be closeted as time went on, I'm definitely happier now, though that might be because since I pretty much pass, I don't worry as much

>What do you do to help yourselves de-stress and relax? Is there anything you wish you could do, but are currently unable to?
Being with my fiancee, hanging out with friends, playing music, sitting in coffee shops people watching.
I wish I could enjoy playing music live more, I've built up a lot of anxiety about it from having people stare at me in my in between stage.I gig a lot now and it's tough to shake.
I also with I could spend more time with my brother in laws family. We've gotten really close since I came out and I miss all of them a lot.

>What brings you happiness?
My fiancee, looking after people, transitioning.

>>7081265
>What makes you feel like everything is actually going to be okay? What makes you feel that maybe life isn't so bad after all?
Lately is the fact that even when I'm in work presenting male, I still get gendered female consistently. I'm starting to get happier with how I look. And being less than a year on hrt I'm pretty optimistic about the future.
>>
>wearing crocs
>just had a hot flash because doc forgot to send my estrogen prescription to the pharmacy so I'm a few days short
>sitting in my kitchen that smells like shit because my dog shit multiple times in it and then smeared it around trying to eat it
>getting drunk at 11AM
>trying to clean shit off my cats paws and he knocked a beer all over my lap.

This is some self-actualization shit. It's moments like these that sum up and represent my whole shitty life
>>
/pol/ here.

Who wants to get the male hate-fucked out of them?
>>
>>7081323
You.
Bend over.
>>
>>7081323
is it you?
>>
>>7081306
not trues

such places ppl are nice or they polite, they need to because of certain workspace rules and manner

you will never be sure you will pass, some times ppl look your clothes or something else
but I am intended to understand it as clocking.
self esteem is the key
>>
File: 1433933150348.png (1MB, 500x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1433933150348.png
1MB, 500x1388px
>>7081281
>I'm still halfway in the closet. parents know and that's it.
Do you think you would feel less stressed if you came out, or would that only add to life's difficulties at present?

>>7081288
So, in essence, what makes you feel happy is being close to another person (or people)? Not only physically, but also getting to know them and understanding them - that sort of thing? That makes sense, given what you told me yesterday. Is it important for you to feel useful and needed?

>>7081295
>I feel happy if i can somehow imagine myself looking decent post transition.
So, for you, the thing that would bring you most happiness is becoming the person you want to be, physically?

A lot of people tend to lose interest in things like anime and video games as they get older, in favourite of hobbies that they feel leads to more personal development and engagement with the wider world. If you feel like it's "too hard to work up the energy" to engage in those sorts of activities, it can be a sign of depression or a depressive disorder though.
>>
>>7081323
i like guys
>>
>>7081288
hmmm I don't really play games..
Maybe I should join cislesgens discord lol

>>7081306
I was out last night and the waiter didn't look at me weird or anything but idk if he was being progressing.
Also those guys from the other night didn't stop hitting on me after. One kind of grabbed my arm and pulled me back after my friend was rescuing me which was weird.

Just when I record it and listen to it I know it doesn't pass, and others I've sent clips to said it doesn't either.
Can it pass irl but not on recording?
>>
Tfw transitioning made you into a fem boy
>>
File: 1470752363708.jpg (55KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470752363708.jpg
55KB, 540x540px
>>7081265
Depends on a day to day rating I'd say I'm less stressed since starting hrt and telling my friends about my trans status, on the other hand being around my family is much more stressful because they are unaccepting towards me

>What do you do to help yourselves de-stress and relax?
I'll just listen to some music, take a bath, maybe play a videogame

>Is there anything you wish you could do, but are currently unable to?
Hmmm well I wish I could present more femininly around my family but other than that I don't feel to restricted in life (minus things caused by my own lack of money or talents)

>What brings you happiness?
Being with my friends and being treated like a girl around them.
>>
>>7081335
Thats more than most of the abominations here could have hoped for. Be thankful.
>>
>>7081317
You're one to talk about wall of texts~
>>
>>7081265
I can talk to my friends about it, feel ok wearing slightly more feminine clothing (v-necks and no more anxiety about bra straps showing), and actually work on my voice a little over vidya comms
I play vidya. I wish I could do more lewd stuff without prep (you know what I mean), but I can't.
>What brings you happiness? And I refer less to the kind of happiness that comes from carnal pleasures like as food or sex, but more the kind that makes you feel content and peaceful on the inside. What makes you feel like everything is actually going to be okay? What makes you feel that maybe life isn't so bad after all?
When people genuinely mistake me for a girl. When my parents actually seem like they might approve. When someone I come out to is surprisingly supportive.
>>
File: kurisu_010.png (2MB, 1225x1062px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_010.png
2MB, 1225x1062px
>>7081327
Your coworkers and classmates are under an obligation to be polite to you.

The general public is under no obligation to be polite to you, and if you're nonpassing you'll definitely know it when you do something like ride the bus, go to a club/bar, or the like.

>>7081333
>Can it pass irl but not on recording?
Actually, yes.
Irl you have other things working in your favor such as your mannerisms, appearance, and clothing, which can make you pass despite a slightly nonpassing voice.

When you send a voice clip, you're a disembodied voice, and it's very much front and centre. It's the same reason why people can not pass in photos but otherwise pass irl. The reverse can be true, and people can pass in photos but not pass irl.
>>
>>7081335
Iktf.
>>
>>7081265
>Good evening, everybody.
Good morning Anon
Still mostly in the closet, only my parents, gf, all 1 of my friends, and my therapist know.
I like to draw a lot. Sometimes I like to play vidya but I don't do that as often as I used to.
My best friend is my rock, I'd have long since committed an hero without them. They're really encouraging.
>>
>>7081330
>So, for you, the thing that would bring you most happiness is becoming the person you want to be, physically?

I think elanna pointed this out yesterday, transitioning becomes kind of an obsession after a while so it figures. I definitely do feel like i can do anything i want if this works out. Not in the sense of achieving something, but that i will be free from a large weight on my shoulders.

And yeah idk, it has become harder to work up the motivation to work at my courses, but im not sure if this is because they have become a lot harder in combination with SAD (im not used to not being in the sun a day), or if im actually depressed. Its probably a mix of both.
>>
>>7081345
dunno
I live in London we apologise from trees here.
>>
>>7081352
>Not in the sense of achieving something, but that i will be free from a large weight on my shoulders.
I know this feeling pretty well.
Depression and sleep deprivation have made it hard for me to push through my courses, and everything including my easy classes are currently an uphill struggle.
>>
>>7081345
I guess a lot of it is just throwing enough cues at people so they don't question something's that's off. I've known a few girls with deeper voices than my girl one. And I think my resonance is somewhat ok.
Maybe I should just skype the people I'm asking for advice from and see what they say then?
Because I think my appearance, presentation, mannerisms are pretty ok
>>
>>7081330
Pretty much. I'm really paranoid and distrustful due to some bad experiences in childhood with "friends".
To have someone I actually can trust is the most beautiful thing for me.
> Not only physically
physically is only the cherry on top
> Is it important for you to feel useful and needed?
Yes, because if someone is unlucky enough to get into a close relationship with me I become completely dependent on that person.
If I feel like I am replaceable I become unhappy to a point where I fall into deep sucidal depression because I fear being dumped.
>>
So tonight I'm going to try to fug a tranny. "She" is a friend of a friend of mine. Apparently they've been friends since they were young but she started transitioning with pills and stuff a couple years ago. Anyway tonight I'm going over to his place to stay the night and we're going to sneak out and go into one of the construction houses in his neighborhood and drink/bake. We did this a couple weeks ago and she was there and after we got drunk she jokingly let me feel her "tits" and I wanted to just ram my dick down her throat. So tonight I'm gonna do it. But my question is I dont really want anything to do with her uhh "unit" ya know? Like I dont even want to see it desu. thats not going to be a problem yea? Like she isnt going to make me suck her or jerk it right?
>>
File: 1449664507893.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1449664507893.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>7081306
>Less, although right now "in the closet" refers to something else given I've been living full-time as a woman for more than 6 years.
That's interesting. Do you pass pretty much all the time? Just for clarity's sake, it's not as if the situation has "flipped" and that you now feel as if you're hiding something else from other people, right?

Also, are you a programmer by trade?

>>7081319
What instrument(s) do you play? Do you sing too? You should play music for people in the thread sometimes, I bet people would enjoy that.

>>7081338
>I'll just listen to some music, take a bath, maybe play a videogame
Do you find it easier to de-stress when you're alone then, or is just a coincidence that these activities are (usually) solitary? Do you feel as if you're happier around your friends, but at the same time, you get rid of your stress better when you're by yourself, or is that an inaccurate thing to say? I have may run too far with my assumptions.
>>
>>7081364
>Like she isnt going to make me suck her or jerk it right
Odds are, she hates it as much as you do.
>>
File: here you go.png (88KB, 363x507px) Image search: [Google]
here you go.png
88KB, 363x507px
>>7081364
>Tranny
>"She"
>"Tits"
>>
it feel so good to eat instant ramen.
it's been a while
>>
>>7081372
What kind of instant ramen?
>>
>>7081364
Gross but no. I feel sorry for her if she hates herself enough to do lewd stuff with you.
>>
>>7081372
maruchan.
beef flavor.
i'm gonna miss nissin, but it has potassium
>>
Put a lot of thought into this but tonight is the night to end my existence
>>
>>7081368
cool. thanks
>>
>>7081378
mislink >>7081375
>>
>>7081367
I'm pretty introverted so I can get overwhelmed by being around people for too long so I find being alone helps me destress best though sometimes it does help me to talk to someone about whatever is bothering me
>>
i wish i could sing :<
>>
>>7081384
I wish I could pass/look female
>>
File: nice.gif (962KB, 320x260px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
962KB, 320x260px
>>7081378
>>7081381
>>
Cypro or Spiro? I can't pick between liver damage and depresson
>>
File: confused_anime_girl_08.png (491KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
confused_anime_girl_08.png
491KB, 720x720px
>>7081357
>we apologize from trees
What did she mean by this?

>>7081367
So far as I can tell, I don't have a lot of trouble passing and pass the vast majority of the time.
In this case, the closet now refers to hiding the fact that I'm trans from people. Most of the time I don't think it actually matters all that much, not everyone has to know. However, I'm not comfortable hiding that information from people that I'm intimate with.
I guess in that sense, I'm partially closeted these days.

I'm not currently a programmer by trade, I'm retraining in the hopes of being a programmer someday though.

>>7081360
Yes, that's pretty much entirely how passing works. I have a deeper voice, but it doesn't generally make people question my gender unless I'm on a phone with them and they don't already know me.
Video chats are your best bet short of just going outside really.
>>
>>7081364
For real, if any dude is at that point and is intimidated by a penis, they need to get over that shit. If a girl is okay with you touching her, you make out with that dick and give her all the pleasure possible. Kiss it, nuzzle it with your nose, tongue in under the foreskin if she has any. Please her.

Otherwise, from what I've heard trans girls really love having their nipples played with. Some really like being sucked on.

So suck on those titties like you're roleplaying Ninja Scroll, I guess.
>>
>>7081367
Mainly guitar, I've been playing about 12 years, but mess around with a lot of other instruments. Yeah I sing too, in one band, the others are just playing. It's weird sort of chanelling a masc energy nowadays. I look and feel very confused.
I'm very, very self concious about my music, only a couple of friends I have online have heard any. I'll most likely never post any in these threads, because idk insulting that would actually hurt
>>
>>7081330
Depends how much abuse I get for it
>>
>>7081391
Cypro because it doesnt make you pee all the time and the depression is a meme.
>>
>>7081318
wew that has got to be a troll
>>
>>7081391
Sounds like you have little difficulty picking, considering those are both things cypro is known for, not spiro.
>>
Fuck everything
You'll never know what it's like to be hideous
>>
>>7081391
Cypro
>>
>>7081409
Oh, gee, I didn't do my homework thoroughly then ;-;
>>7081402
>>7081412
Thank.
>>
File: 1435589083449.gif (429KB, 230x255px) Image search: [Google]
1435589083449.gif
429KB, 230x255px
getting another 2 hour electrolysis appointment in 3 hours

is this what progress feels like?
>>
File: 1440536313005.jpg (79KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
1440536313005.jpg
79KB, 640x450px
>>7081343
>I can talk to my friends about it, feel ok wearing slightly more feminine clothing (v-necks and no more anxiety about bra straps showing), and actually work on my voice a little over vidya comms
Do you ever sometimes pretend to be a girl when playing video games in the hope that people will "accept" (i.e. recognise) you as a girl? Do you sometimes manage to convince people over voice chat that you're female?

>>7081349
What do you like to draw? Do you ever post pictures of things you draw on here, or do you keep your artwork separate from this place?

>>7081352
I hear SAD hits people from sunnier climes a lot harder when they're living in countries that don't get a lot of sun, compared to the natives. I like the cold weather though, it makes everything seem so much cosier.
>>
File: hatsune miku01107.png (974KB, 665x800px) Image search: [Google]
hatsune miku01107.png
974KB, 665x800px
>standing in line to get blood drawn for 12 month e/t screen
>woman in front of me can't find her insurance card
>gestures at me
>"let her go ahead while I find my card"
Also, all my friends were super interested in my bruises from my date last night because biting is an integral part of cuddling
>>
>>7081411
>You'll never know what it's like to be hideous
Friendo, I could never even begin to pass even if I tried. I have a long New England face and a jaw so wide it unhinges itself when I get angry.
>>
File: Series_2_Spyro_Promo.jpg (137KB, 653x668px) Image search: [Google]
Series_2_Spyro_Promo.jpg
137KB, 653x668px
spiro isn't so bad
>>
File: 1315907201.92635185.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1315907201.92635185.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>tfw no (you)s
>>
File: kurisu_009.gif (1023KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_009.gif
1023KB, 500x281px
>>7081414
Idk, that said I'd say cypro.
Just know what you're getting into. It's unlikely to cause liver damage at the doses given to MtFs, but it can do really weird things to your mood and personality if you're unlucky.

>>7081420
>tfw progress feels like sharp stabbing needles of pain
>>
>>7081429
Hi kayla.
>>
>>7081421
>Do you ever sometimes pretend to be a girl when playing video games in the hope that people will "accept" (i.e. recognise) you as a girl?
Like 90% of the time, if not more.
>Do you sometimes manage to convince people over voice chat that you're female?
People generally don't call me a guy, but I also don't get "oh wow, it's a grill" very much either. I'll occasionally get called a shemale or something.
>>
>>7081424
The shitty part? I've been that way since around 15. Puberty hit me so hard I have stretch marks from being physically stretched beyond my ability to keep up. And I was being dosed with meds at the time that additionally killed my metabolism. And I've never been able to fix the damage it did or burn certain fat pockets that established themselves during that time.

My body and mind were destroyed by psychiatric frauds.
>>
Give me one good reason not to hang myself?
>>
File: red and black.jpg (183KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
red and black.jpg
183KB, 960x500px
>>7081421
>What do you like to draw? Do you ever post pictures of things you draw on here, or do you keep your artwork separate from this place?
I highly doubt that anyone who knows me irl would come here and recognize my art so I don't mind posting. I mainly do abstract these days. I usually do pen on paper but I like to touch it up in image editing software.
>>
>>7081430
>tfw progress feels like sharp stabbing needles of pain
call me a sadist but I enjoy electro, its like every zap is another micrometer towards being the real me

>>7081432
uh... hi
>>
>>7081439
Just be a real girl.
>>
>>7081421
Greece (sunny 24/7 all year round) to the Netherlands (literally what is sun? Pretty much a meme over here)
>>
File: das it mayne.jpg (62KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
das it mayne.jpg
62KB, 540x720px
ahh the feel of washing out a hair mask is n i c e
>>
>>7081444
Shit forgot my trip
>>
>>7081429
(您)
>>
File: 119.png (114KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
119.png
114KB, 370x370px
>>7081446
How are youuuuuuuu :3
>>
>>7081430
wait, i thought everyone was saying that spiro causes liver damage.
i wouldn't know anything about cypro, but i've dealt w/ a few tiny personality changes
>>
>>7081441
Rope costs money
>>
>>7081453
(妳)
>>
>>7081454
tired, came off an eleven hour shift, have to drive out to electrolysis and then come back then to go to work again for 8 hours.
>>
>>7081429
Do (You), (You), feel like I do?
>>
File: hatsune miku00863.jpg (305KB, 2000x1429px) Image search: [Google]
hatsune miku00863.jpg
305KB, 2000x1429px
>>7081423
Me BTW
>>
>>7081447
Lose my number.
>>
>>7081392
Huh
So I might actually pass. I don't mind if I didn't on the phone.
Well since you and a few other people pointed out that I was fulltime without knowing it, I've steered into the skid and and actively try to girl when I'm out so so far no one has looked at me weird even if they've heard me having a conversation or while talking directly at them.

>>7081441
Kittens are yawning right now

>>7081464
nice and niiiicccceeee
>>
File: 36454.jpg (46KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
36454.jpg
46KB, 750x500px
>>7081462
Enjoying that freedom huh?
>>
>>7081458
That isn't a reason

>>7081468
I hate cats
>>
>>7081471
not one bit, this isn't freedom at all
>>
>naps that make you feel worse than before you went to sleep
>just trans things

How's /mtfg/ tonight?

>>7081394
basic! <3 you play guitar?! That's awesome! I also play but by the sounds of things you are more dedicated than I am, need to get back on that really.
>>
File: 1431104547943.jpg (219KB, 443x554px) Image search: [Google]
1431104547943.jpg
219KB, 443x554px
>>7081361
>Yes, because if someone is unlucky enough to get into a close relationship with me I become completely dependent on that person.
On the surface, it sounds pretty cute, but you should be careful that it doesn't lead you down the path of self-destructive behaviour, anon. It sounds like it'd be very easy for other people to take advantage of you.

>>7081383
All but the most exceptionally introverted people need someone to vent to sometimes. I'm glad you have friends there for you.

>>7081394
That's fair enough, I wasn't trying to goad you into anything. Sometimes people feel better when their creative hobbies with others, but some places are better than others, especially if you're hyper-sensitive towards criticism.

>>7081392
It's strange to think how "closeted" has kinda become the opposite of what it was before - not that necessarily go around thinking of it like, just how the situation is inverted. I suppose that's just one of those things that comes with being trans though, even if you pass and go 100% full woman.
>>
File: 130.jpg (126KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
126KB, 894x894px
>>7081462
Aww hope it goes well for you ok? ^=^

>>7081465
Why you're my friend? :(
>>
File: kurisu_025.png (285KB, 440x623px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_025.png
285KB, 440x623px
>>7081455
Spiro has no significant effect on the liver.
It's a potassium sparing diuretic and it potentially can strain your kidneys and throw off your electrolyte balance.

You know nothing of the personality changes that can come about as a result of cypro though. It completely changed how I coped with stress, and made me prone to things like panic attacks and emotional outbursts. Psycho bitch is not an understatement.
If you're one of the unlucky ones that cypro affects in this way, spiro is definitely the better option.

>>7081468
Congrats on passing, it sounds like you're basically there. I do legitimately feel that you were basically already fulltime and passing so all it takes is a bit more of a push to effectively be officially fulltime.
>>
>>7081455
At high doses cypro fucks up the liver relatively quickly. MTFs only take high doses if they're both functionally retarded and self medding. It's more an issue if you're trying to combat prostate cancer with 100mg+ a day. For HRT cypro is most common around the 25mg dosing.

At low doses cypro messes with the adrenal gland and depresses cortisol, as well as nukes testosterone. Some combination of those will often manifest in depression and less often also give you an inability to deal with stress and a hair trigger on rage and crying fits.

I didn't have much in the way of extra depression that I noticed, but I would break down from the smallest stresses. I would never suggest someone start on cypro because if you get the bad side effects I don't know how someone would cope with the already difficult first couple years of transition.
>>
>>7081468
Kind of don't want my parents to see but they're on my neck
>>
File: amerisuns.png (142KB, 722x1144px) Image search: [Google]
amerisuns.png
142KB, 722x1144px
>>7081450
Too much sun is bad for you, Sertii.

It'll give you heat stroke and skin cancer.
>>
>>7081455
Liver damage from spiro is more of an issue when used at 300-400mg a day. Most people kill their T at 200mg a day or less. Potassium retention and dehydration are much more of an issue with Spiro.

With Cypro, liver damage was seen in patients taking it at cancer treatment doses which are much higher than 50mg a day.

>>7081461
(voscia)
>>
>>7081481
Fuck off.
>>
>>7081481
I hope so, its going to be a fucking monster of a drive
>>
File: das it.jpg (39KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
das it.jpg
39KB, 414x499px
>>7081491
>tfw living on the edge between green & blue
>>
>>7081498
Same
>>
File: kurisu_097.jpg (211KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_097.jpg
211KB, 600x640px
>>7081479
Pretty much yes
I'm also of the opinion that stealth is effectively trading one closet for another. People are certainly allowed to make that choice, but I do think people should call a spade a spade.
>>
>>7081491
>3500+
kill my senpai
>>
>>7081494
Why are you mean to me so much :(

>>7081497
Drive safely i know how long drives can be.
>>
File: 20161018_175046-01.jpg (2MB, 2656x3543px) Image search: [Google]
20161018_175046-01.jpg
2MB, 2656x3543px
>>7081421
The one in >>7081444 is a little older, I was just working on this one yesterday.
I'm not always able to draw, but when I can it's really good at reducing my stress
>>
hi im here now

pls be my friend
>>
>>7081497
If you feel sleepy, snack on some nuts or similar. Just eat a few every few minutes. I used to use plain Cheerios cereal because it is so low in calories.
>>
>>7081502
wear sunblock all the time.
>>
>>7081500
Arent the personality changes due to vit b12 deficiency? You kinda scared me
>>
>>7081491
>that tiny part of hte UK that's a bit sunnier than the rest
Feels good to be comfy.

>>7081513
I'll be ur friend bby
>>
>>7081522
Nope.
B12 injections didn't do anything for me while I was on cypro.
>>
>>7081513
hi nim
>>
well, i think i ought to get going to campus.
i have exciting classes today.
WE'RE GOING TO SOLDER TOGETHER A THERAMIN.
later
>>
>>7081503
<3 Chara
>>7081513
We are friends, silly
<3 <3 <3
>>
>>7081515
>snack on some nuts
but I don't have a bf :(

>>7081516
naw, why do you think I got a night job? I haven't seen the sun in a week and I rarely see it because sleeping during day and I blacked out all my windows
>>
>>7081504
>>7081444
I like the pretty patterns.

I like to doodle random patterns sometimes too, with music in the background. There's something strangely relaxing about those sorts of mindless activities where you can just let your thoughts wander for a bit.
>>
>>7081530
>tfw our first practical assignment was drilling holes in a piece of metal.
>>
>>7081534
>I like the pretty patterns.
Thanks Anon!
>>
File: kurisu_003.png (467KB, 588x770px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_003.png
467KB, 588x770px
>>7081522
No
The personality changes are probably due to depression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis through its effects on cortisol levels and receptor activation.
Cortisol is the body's stress hormone, nuking it can do some weird shit, and in severe cases (not likely to be seen at doses given to MtFs) it can mimic the symptoms of Addison's disease
>>
>>7081532
Hi caroline <3
>>
>>7081479
I know. That's why I generally don't get close to people anymore. Unless very special exceptions :3
>>
File: 5756435.jpg (72KB, 753x862px) Image search: [Google]
5756435.jpg
72KB, 753x862px
>>7081534
>tfw relax by doing maths
>>
give me liberty or give me ______
>>
>>7081551
Emi
>>
File: 1475788059676.jpg (489KB, 2000x1859px) Image search: [Google]
1475788059676.jpg
489KB, 2000x1859px
>>7081548
>tfw two intelligent to be good at maths
>>
>>7081543
>depression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis through its effects on cortisol levels and receptor activation
wtf are trannys cyborgs
>>
>>7081544
^_^
>>7081551
penis
>>
>>7081551
Enslavement where I can find actual happiness.
>>
I told my bf to leave me and to forget about me for good
>>
>>7081551
Money. Lots of it. Now.
>>
>>7081551
crumpets
>>
>>7081563
You live in a castle in the middle of France...
>>
>>7081562
why
>>
>>7081306
>]people aren't that nice, if your voice doesn't pass you'll know it
wohwohwoha, idk about that...
>>
>>7081562
why did you do this anon?
how are you?
>>
>>7081568
I don't live in a castle. I have a couple friends who do. My house may be thick stone and a couple centuries old but it's just that, a house.
>>
File: 1467647622001.jpg (63KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1467647622001.jpg
63KB, 499x499px
>>7081568
https://youtu.be/rJxf9Fcblxg
One day I will be in the armed forces liberating your native homeland Shakira, where were you from now again.
And where da foreign widows at.
>>
>>7081551
cummies
>>
>>7081545
Just be sure to give a very firm no if your boyfriend ever tries to strongarm you into trafficking drugs into a foreign country or act as a getaway driver for a bank heist.

No one who likes you would ever ask you to do such a thing.
>>
>>7081573
>>7081578
Because I don't want him to find my body
>>
>>7081551
Crippling depression
>>
>>7081579
>tfw live in a 80s build
>>7081580
Jamaica
Umm we've been independent since 1962...
>>
File: 1371974154132.jpg (106KB, 988x978px) Image search: [Google]
1371974154132.jpg
106KB, 988x978px
>tfw you will get killed in the future race war because hormones made you weak
>>
File: kurisu_058.jpg (219KB, 944x944px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_058.jpg
219KB, 944x944px
>>7081558
Nah, we're not even human, we're just machines fueled by estrogen and cock
>>
>>7081583
>or act as a getaway driver for a bank heist
Would be really stupid. As a tranny I am perfect to be the speaking person at a heist. When I'm disguised I use boyvoice and when I get interrogated girlvoice. They'll never make the connection.
>>
>>7081586
you know i wasss thinking of doing this a few months ago
just please keep pushing forward
let you bf help you to feel better
>>
>>7081595
>Jamaica
Jamaica needs some law and order, fucking gangs shooting each other every day over weed. I oughta be patrolling the streets there and making sure all the girls got a license for those asses, could be concealed weapons for all I know, gonna have to make thorough pat-downs.
>>
>>7081601
I'm tired of pushing forward
I'm tired of having people try help me when they know they can't
>>
File: 1374565313881.jpg (117KB, 579x567px) Image search: [Google]
1374565313881.jpg
117KB, 579x567px
Reminder that if you listen to girly music you are agp

https://youtu.be/tr8C2w5QeOo
>>
>>7081606
if you kill yourself how will you be able to bring constant misery to everyone who knows you going forward?
>>
>>7081609
Is this girly?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NSnsK_cY74
>>
>>7081606
anon it can all get better
you need to belive that it will get better
>>
>>7081609
Is this girly?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPDSiL1nH0k&list=FLWzjvIs13pTks30HyD19huQ&index=171
>>
>>7081478
Hi lissy! Oh awesome! How long have you been playing for? What do you play?
Haha yeah being a musician has kind of been an important thing for me since I was young. I'm in a few bands rn, luckily the summer rush of gigs is over p much.

>>7081479
I'm not hyper sensitive towards criticism in any other part of my life. Or even in real life. It's just I've seen some horrible things said about others here and I don't want to bring that on myself you know?
It's the most deeply personal thing I have

>>7081483
I think I was just desperate to be full time but terrified so calling it a boymode made it easier to do
Idk If you saw the other day but I handed in my notice at work, so I have ten weeks left and then I'll be officially full time.
So until then I have my girl crossdressing at work mode and normal mode.
Progress
>>
>>7081609
not bad, but I'm like over the drop and phase into a rap solo thing
>>
File: 3x3.jpg (164KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
3x3.jpg
164KB, 900x900px
>>7081609
how fucked am i?
>>
>>7081609
I-is this apg music anon?
https://youtu.be/MtyBBoOUgho
>>
>>7081609
Is this girly?
https://youtu.be/Tr5n657MiSk
>>
>>7081611
Fuck them
I don't care about them

>>7081613
I'm tired of believing
>>
File: 1455166998121.jpg (23KB, 490x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455166998121.jpg
23KB, 490x480px
>>7081626
Bones is gr8
>>7081628
mom music
>>7081629
autism
>>
File: 1.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>>7081609
good thing I'm listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRgrpcdmrW0

I encourage everyone to do the same
>>
>>7081609
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53N99Nim6WE
Is it girly?
>>
File: kurisu_028.jpg (137KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_028.jpg
137KB, 1000x1399px
>>7081609
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgGAlXpi1l0
Is this girly?

>>7081615
Hello 2009, we meet again

>>7081617
Congratulations!
Definitely progress, I'm happy for you basic :3
>>
>>7081609
Is this girly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGuuOdD6iY4&list=PLQGm88aU9WILa4QizU3BOvBVAz1fxRNwh&index=15
>>
File: 1414923107001.jpg (147KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1414923107001.jpg
147KB, 1024x1024px
>>7081597
Dont worry the brown batallions will protect all white maidens, just be sure to pass by then and stealthmode and no one will ever know.
>>
>>7081635
mom music
o-oh ok ._.
>>
>>7081615
I'm going to practice my fucking voice now >.<
>>
File: 1385021606935.png (181KB, 370x680px) Image search: [Google]
1385021606935.png
181KB, 370x680px
>>7081642
Will you come to småland and protect me, cartman-kun?~
>>
>>7081638
this is gay club music
>>7081639
this is gay club music in Germany in the 90s
>>
>>7081643
ladies first
>>
File: 1402756505773.gif (938KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1402756505773.gif
938KB, 500x281px
https://youtu.be/9zdRXWbWgJk
>>
File: apustusknowsyoufeel.jpg (99KB, 1100x516px) Image search: [Google]
apustusknowsyoufeel.jpg
99KB, 1100x516px
>>7081635
wew, i though mom + emo would make me hella agp.
>>7081642
>just be sure to pass by then and stealthmode and no one will ever know.
well, i guess i'm dying on TDotR
>>
>>7081609
Am I agp?
https://youtu.be/tj1wpNuQRaM

>>7081638
Thanks lanner
Not just for kind words but being someone I can look up to
>>
File: 1443816214167.jpg (189KB, 1200x760px) Image search: [Google]
1443816214167.jpg
189KB, 1200x760px
>>7081655
>this is gay club music in Germany in the 90s
Brotherhood of Nod detected, kys Kane.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZYCKNYxmrY

idk i like them a lot
>>
for reals though this is actually tranny music and its not half bad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZUD7MN49L8
>>
>>7081635
Is this girly?
https://youtu.be/my5OSmQZjns
>>
>>7081609
what about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QKOBefDx0A
>>
>>7081675
omg I would play that in my parents shops PA system when I welded, calming yet helps me focus
>>
>>7081676
>twf you never really liked this song outside of the ajj cover
;-;
they're super fun live if you ever get the chance to see them
>>
>>7081661
basic! What sort of music do you play? :3
>>
File: kurisu_019.jpg (33KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_019.jpg
33KB, 430x600px
>>7081655
>gay club music in Germany in the 90s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-jN3vH26NQ
>>
File: 1367423126025.jpg (83KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1367423126025.jpg
83KB, 800x770px
>tfw drinking energy drink and playing video games with males and listening to manly music
Haven't felt this manly in a long time desu
rly makes u want to kill urself
>>
>>7081675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOx710drHnw
>>
>>7081690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebiwG4Sqqqw

This one?
Its pretty good :3
>>
File: butt.jpg (48KB, 645x944px) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
48KB, 645x944px
>>7081603
W-will you give me a license for my ass??
>>
this is really good too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIuBcb2T55Q
>>
>>7081705
actually dont listen to this. the person playing it sucks. find a different version.
>>
>>7081694
> tfw German and dont get the gay club music in Germany in the 90s joke ;~;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0
>>
>>7081701
sounds pretty agp senpai
>>
>>7081714
am i watching "hon the musical"?
>>
>>7081721
its a catchy tune
>>
>>7081713
that's a nice ass
>>
>>7081701
fuuck, that's my life tho ;-;
>>7081712
yee
>>7081714
>mac passes better than you
>>
File: 1385024766616.gif (2MB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
1385024766616.gif
2MB, 500x455px
>>7081719
I am agp.
Only agps stay hons for life
>>
File: 1450287922237.png (846KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450287922237.png
846KB, 1280x720px
>>7081652
I totally would, aint no world order coming into my Småland when shit hits the fan.
And where you been swedeanon, havent seen you in a while.
>>7081713
Damn Shakira you really got those Jamaican genes, I'll give you a license but those pants might be confiscated cause they aint fit to hold all that, when that shit rips the sound might shatter windows.
>>
>>7081692
Ummmm that's a tough question lol
Funk and jazz I guess? But I've played bass in a couple of groups that was more ambient, instrumental stuff and guitar in a ton of different ones.
>>
>>7081724
yea but the video is something secial
>>
File: kurisu_007.jpg (537KB, 675x750px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_007.jpg
537KB, 675x750px
>>7081718
It's not a joke, it's literally a song with oontz oontz with german stereotypes sparkling and being really gay
>>
>>7081738
special***********
>>
>>7081721
It's sad
Mac is a tranny, he said in an interview he feels like a woman trapped in a man's body ;~;

>>7081724
It is
>>
File: 448.jpg (18KB, 373x344px) Image search: [Google]
448.jpg
18KB, 373x344px
>>7081713
D-dat ass tho
>>
>>7081744
>he said in an interview he feels like a woman trapped in a man's body
link?
>>
File: 1382566340992.jpg (84KB, 732x720px) Image search: [Google]
1382566340992.jpg
84KB, 732x720px
>>7081730
L-living the dream
>>7081733
I've been busy doing stuff with friends pretty much and no one likes me here so I only come to shitpost when i'm really bored.
>>
anybody use pinterest here
>>
File: tumblr_nkwg1s5Q371rwwifdo1_500.jpg (42KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkwg1s5Q371rwwifdo1_500.jpg
42KB, 500x360px
>>7081744
i didnt ask for these feels
>>
>>7081705
Rachmaninoff was probably alittle more manly then Chopin in both manner and music
>>
>>7081737
Omg awesome! I play a lot of funk and slap bass, it's so fun. I play some stuff like that on guitar too but I was always into metal / punk / rock more when I was younger. Was really into blues too after playing the saxophone.
>>
>>7081748
I like you, and why even give a shit what people online think, I been a pariah in most online communities I've ventured in, mostly as part of online games, but griefing is fucking hilarious. You cant befriend everyone, and if someone hates you for who you are then fuck em.
And you begun transitioning yet or what.
>>
>>7081713
>tfw shakira is rapidly becoming the sexiest trip
>>
so I bought this and fennel seed extract, hopefully will induce lactation so my tat tas can grow

anyone else ever take it? supposed to work in ten days if a high enough dose
>>
>>7081747
https://youtu.be/TB_Wlqy7NWY
Here you go

>>7081751
It's super sad

>>7081754
Same when I was a teenager!
OMG you play sax? That's so awesome!!! I wish I could pick up a brass or woodwind instrument nut my lung capacity is garbage.
>>
File: hardcore shitposting.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hardcore shitposting.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Are you all excited for the upcoming debate?
>>
>>7081740
>german stereotypes
being smart, good looking, liking beer, no humor, lederhosen?
>>
>>7081737
>>7081754
Can you play this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN42qU5eMdo
>>7081750
I do! It's great for black hair inspo
>>
>>7081762
>taking herbs
You're going to make your HRT less effective, don't do that.

>>7081765
Yeah
And having an accent that doesn't sound much like an actual german accent
>>
Note for bf is ready
Rope is ready
Let's do this
>>
desu if mtfg made a band we'd rule.
>>
>>7081767
>You're going to make your HRT less effective, don't do that.
fuck why didn't you say that before?
>>
File: 1386964511320.jpg (156KB, 1276x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1386964511320.jpg
156KB, 1276x1305px
>>7081756
I don't really care anymore but it's pretty boring here desu, more fun to shitpost in bigger generals.
>but griefing is fucking hilarious
All mmo's that were good for griefing died, it hurts to live.
It's literally the most fun thing ever.
>And you begun transitioning yet or what.
I guess so, my voice is gross still lel.
>>
>>7081768
Why are you going to tie up your bf?
>>
>>7081748
wew
>>
File: Discord_2016-10-19_11-34-43.png (59KB, 250x708px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_2016-10-19_11-34-43.png
59KB, 250x708px
Good morning.
>>
>>7081764
I actually filled out an absentee ballot yesterday, so sure, I guess. Let's see if I should've just voted for a sentient house plant or something.
>>
>>7081783
Good morning Isla ^^
I hope your morning is good <3
>>
File: kurisu_076.jpg (124KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_076.jpg
124KB, 480x488px
>>7081756
>griefing is fucking hilarious
Oh hey, you and pre-transition me would get along just peachy

>>7081774
I've said that herbs are garbage before though
>>
>>7081788
but why would it make my estrogen less effective?
>>
>>7081781
W E W
ur american so I couldn't add you B T W
>>
>>7081787
My doggies barked bark barked ;w;
it woke me up and it SUCKED
:sob:
>>
File: kurisu_063.png (475KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_063.png
475KB, 700x900px
>>7081789
Phytoestrogens displace real estrogens and activate the receptors more poorly. It's an endocrine disruptor.
>>
>>7081791
w8 srsly?????????????????
what the fuggg,
isn't ow international??
>>
>>7081789
Something to do with weak phytoestrogens blocking the receptors for proper estrogen.
>>
Hey mtfg

Do you need finasteride for hairline regrowth? Or will estrodial and spiro do the trick?
>>
>>7081763
Yea! Since I was like, 8 I guess? I haven't played it in a little while though. Used to play a lot of blues and Ska music on it, was in a sca band at uni but ended up quitting because the singer was a huge tool.

>>7081766
I haven't heard that before but I could totally learn it, sounds nice and chill and easy to learn.
>>
>>7081784
Every vote counts, anon.
>>
File: 1474197290068.gif (1000KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474197290068.gif
1000KB, 500x281px
>>7081713
good butt
>>
>never came out to my actual dad
>he asks what I want for my bday
>I tell him a gift card is fine
>gets me a $50 pizza hut card

d-does he know about the tranny chow meme?
>>
>>7081763
Dr.Kelly got back to me... he's perma retired.

My choices now are Dr. Paul Moran, and Dr Lisa Brinkmann...

TEARS
>>
File: 1383192219034.jpg (86KB, 571x606px) Image search: [Google]
1383192219034.jpg
86KB, 571x606px
>>7081795
If your bnet is NA you can't play with yuros or even chat with them
>>7081799
I started losing hairline after three years on hrt
>>
>>7081799
Varies by person. Spiro doesn't directly block DHT, but by blocking T it should usually reduce DHT.
>>
File: 896.png (44KB, 231x320px) Image search: [Google]
896.png
44KB, 231x320px
>tfw watched an entire season of anime in one day

Reminds me of high school
>>
>>7081803
Not in a non swing state, no.
>>
>>7081805
OH SHIT HE DEFINITELY KNOWS
>>
>>7081815
Today's safe states are tomorrow's swing states.
>>
File: 1336220245838059.jpg (172KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1336220245838059.jpg
172KB, 500x500px
>>7081775
Well shitpost wherever you like, just a shame seeing so little of you, aint no other swedes itt.
And griefing is fun, I used to name myself Terminator in CS 1.6 and just turn on ALL THE HAX and fucking speedhack noclip aimbotting everyone exterminating servers lel.
>I guess so, my voice is gross still lel.
Yeah but the sounds of sucking a dick sounds the same regardless of voice so you can get immersed there until you get a hang of it. Like the wet lewd sucking sounds are kinda like womens second language anyways you know.
>>7081788
I actually prefer to just stomp people legitimately but my team always lets me down. When I play innawoods games like DayZ and Miscreated im a fucking survival expert killing fucking everyone. I got this great strategy where I ride on my quad, find the nearest new spawned player, drive him into airport and have him loot and come back. I camp for easy kills and if he comes back I kill him and take the loot. It works every time, Im not a dick though he was going to kill me as soon as I go to scratch my nuts and afk for a sec. Its kill or be killed out there, and dont gimme the co-op tag argument, you dont trust strangers, that includes in vidya.
>>
>>7081808
Do you think the hormones were a direct correlation?
>>
>>7081792
aww :(
I hope the rest of your day is better
<3 Isla
>>
>>7081791
>>7081795
Just switch to EU or NA server dumbnuts and you can add each other, as long as you are on the same server.
>>
>>7081808
ahhh, ok.
>>7081831
just did senpaitachi
>>
>>7081823
I mean, I did vote how I felt anyway, I just acknowledge that when it comes to the presidency, my state is basically decided.
>>
>>7081805
Why haven't you come out to him? How have you hidden it from him all this time?
>>7081824
>you will never make wet lewd sucking noises on a man's penis
>>
>>7081766
I could learn it yeah
I might suggest this to the band to cover actually I rly like it
Our keys player would be all over the vocoder

>>7081800
Omg that's so awesome!
Yeah I've been in a few bands with tools and it's really awful.
Are you playing in any atm?
>>
>>7081824
>And griefing is fun, I used to name myself Terminator in CS 1.6 and just turn on ALL THE HAX and fucking speedhack noclip aimbotting everyone exterminating servers lel.
>. I got this great strategy where I ride on my quad, find the nearest new spawned player, drive him into airport and have him loot and come back. I camp for easy kills and if he comes back I kill him and take the loot.

I actually want death penalty for scum like you.
>>
>>7081837
What state are you in anyway? Are you a safe red or a safe blue?
>>
>>7081830
thank you Carol <3 !!!
>>
>>7081844
Safe blue. Maine's not gone red since 1988.
>>
File: kurisu_106.jpg (443KB, 668x700px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_106.jpg
443KB, 668x700px
>griefing without mic spamming software
Come on, step it up senpai
>>
>>7081839
Yea sucks doesn't it? Plues I was right in the swings of "should I transition???" at the time so being in a bad of all guys, one of which was an ass wasn't really healthy for me. I'm not playing in any right now. I'd like to but committing to a solid time each week to practice is hard given how volatile my shifts are at work. Healthcare is a bitch. Howe about you?
>>
File: 52492273_p0.png (932KB, 1000x1032px) Image search: [Google]
52492273_p0.png
932KB, 1000x1032px
Why do people vote? Individually, your vote won't really make a difference. I don't bother to vote
>>
File: 1460451456001.jpg (27KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1460451456001.jpg
27KB, 500x353px
>>7081841
He would do the same, its kill or be killed in DayZ and Miscreated and all those fucking zombie survival shit. I'm actually surviving so im achieving the goal pretty well while these dipshits get neckcapped lel.
>>7081838
>you will never make wet lewd sucking noises on a man's penis
It's not really that hard, the bar is set pretty low for where men will put their dicks, I seen dudes online fucking toilet rolls.
Fucking toilet rolls, its just fucking cardboard.
So if you cant get a dick in your mouth I dont know what to say, it's not that hard.
>>
>>7081851
Naturally I always had HLDJ or some other program to act as the servers permanent DJ lel.
QUALITY music I assure.
>>
>>7081855
I don't vote either but that reasoning is pretty flawed, votes add up.
>>
File: 1473449890459.jpg (131KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1473449890459.jpg
131KB, 894x894px
>>7081816
[PANIC]

>>7081838
after the disaster that was my coming out to my mom im not eager to lose my only other parent. (I have a really cool and supportive step dad but still) idk how he'll react and im assuming the worst that he'll flip out too.

back when I was a teen and crossdressed in secret my younger half sister (my dad remarried years ago and had another two kids with his new wife) told him about it and he was extremely pissed off and wanted me to stop immediately. I can only imagine his reaction when I show up actually looking like a girl ans dressed the part too. thankfully I haven't seen him in 2 years since he lives in another state but I'm dreading when I do. :[

tldr I'm scared
>>
>>7081855
If you don't vote you lose your licence to complain about politics.
>>
File: kurisu_053.png (1MB, 1300x875px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_053.png
1MB, 1300x875px
>>7081858
Back in the day I used to have a collection of clips of guys screaming in arabic and "say 'arabic phrase'" bound to my keys.
>>
>>7081853
>Tfw lissy calls you gorgeous in the pass thread
. /////.

Oh God haha I totally get that it must have been horrible. Especially like a lot of guys I've met in music tend to push a macho masc thing.
Fuuuuck what are your hours like?

Umm I'm in two bands rn. One playing guitar and one singing and playing. The singing one isn't fun anymore because guy voice.
The other role is really fun. Funk band, really really talented brass section. I jam a pot with the drummer and other guitarists so it's great to just be able to gel and have fun.
>>
>>7081766
wanna share
lezt be friends
>>
>>7081856
No, people like you ruined these games. I played a lot of DayZ and originaly it wasnt intended as a deathmatch. Its just that 95% of people are humanshit.

>I'm actually surviving so im achieving the goal pretty well
So shortsighted.
>>
>>7081855
That's a pretty retarded line of thinking, anon. I'm disappointed if you're over 16 and still think like that.
>>
>>7081851
>>7081858
oh, so you're that fucker
>>
File: 1383269261923.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1383269261923.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>7081824
I mean posting without a trip here is pretty meh and I don't feel like getting one again ever.
>tfw you spent like an entire year griefing people in an mmo with friends and everyone hated you
Good times. Garry's Mod was good for that stuff too when I was younger.
>womens second language anyways you know
L EW D
>>
Everyday is almost exactly the same and always terrible. How do I break from this cycle? I can't hardly move from bed sometimes. It's 3pm and nice out, but I don't wanna get out of bed.
>>
>>7081869
Have you heard of Lisa Brinkmann or Paul Moran?
Those are the two names of clinical psychiatrists I got...
>>
File: Minmiss.gif (862KB, 237x479px) Image search: [Google]
Minmiss.gif
862KB, 237x479px
>>7081783
lol wtf???
>>
>>7081878
i know that feel
find a distraction
>>
File: large.png (58KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
58KB, 500x264px
tfw I will never be a cis lesbian and cis lesbians are all spiteful transphobics

sucks
>>
File: Mongolian cartoons.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mongolian cartoons.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>7081884
What are you doing posing on a mongolian cartoon network?
>>
File: kurisu_146.jpg (129KB, 998x1467px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_146.jpg
129KB, 998x1467px
>>7081874
I think I've said this before, but I was legitimately an awful and angry person when I was younger.

>>7081890
You need to stop thinking all lesbians are like the autists that post in lesgen
>>
>>7081884
FROGGGOOOOO <3 <3 <3
I liiiiikeeee youuuuuu <3 <3 <3
>>7081892
Sirrrrronaaaaa <3 <3 <3
sit on my face >////<
>>
>>7081899
Caaarol!

You're drunk!

Come snuggle with me under the covers!
>>
>>7081890
90% of the lesbians I've met irl are really cool.

>>7081896
I didn't totally have a grasp of how awful you were.

>>7081884
I wonder if we're gonna get a chance to play league again before november.
>>
>>7081879
I've only heard of Lisa Brinkmann
All of what I've heard has been good too. The only reason I didn't see her was because I'd have to pay to travel to see her and back then we didn't have much money. So I Skyped with Dr Kelly instead.

>>7081890
That's really a vocal minority.
>>
File: 1457896903115.jpg (138KB, 1024x952px) Image search: [Google]
1457896903115.jpg
138KB, 1024x952px
>>7081890
Disgusting my man
>>
>>7081896
I've had a lot of real life experiences with cis lesbians that have been really hurtful.

I look like a fucking man anyways so they'll never go for me.
>>
>>7081901
i'm not drunk!
>snuggle
:D
:33333
<3 <3 <3
>>
File: 1464699603305.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464699603305.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>order food because late at home and tired
>decide to order pasta
>ravioli with truffle oil, sounds good
>15 euros wtf, must be a lot
>3 FUCKING PIECES OF RAVIOLI

WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS MY MEAL FOR TODAY

FUCK YOUU REEEEEEEE
>>
>>7081774
Fenugreek is fine. Don't take fennel, though.
>>
>>7081869
That was you? Wow! You look great (and totaly my type *ehem*)

That sounds really fun! I bet the singing is tricky though, I used to enjoy singing before transition. Dunno if I was any good but I definitely suck now because I can't sing in a female range / style yet.

My hours are 36 a week, but that's made up of either 7 or 12 hour shifts. I am on a phased return from surgery atm though so that's only 24 hours for another month. The 12 hour shifts are what make it tricky as I work from 7am to 7pm.
>>
>>7081884
Hai Frog <3
You did that to me desu
>>
>>7081910
Were they at least large ravioli?
>>
>>7081896
>you will never get bullied by elanna in your childhood
>you will never get pushed into the mud, called a faggot and told to kill yourself
>you will never meet her 10 years later when she's fully transitioned and have emotionally-confusing sex with her
is this what it means to suffer?
>>
>>7081892
>>7081899
quack

>>7081914
?
>>
>>7081904
>I'd have to pay to travel to see her
Might not be an issue... but lets see about Moran first. If Brinkmann is good though, I might just request to see her instead.

>>7081909
(You have more than that in mind, don't you, you cute little succubus)
>>
>>7081910
>truffle oil
You know this is very expensive, right?
>>
>>7081918
the emotionally confusing sex is frustrating though
>>
>>7081921
Set all those roles on me hello wtf???
>>
>>7081917
they were, but still. I was done in like 4 or 5 bites

what the fuck is wrong with these people

>>7081924
oh

i guess that's why they were really tasty
>>
File: 1395495472713.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1395495472713.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>wait for people so we can pvp
>play a bit
>one other guy leaves to make dinner
>>
>>7081896
Flannelanna sure knows a lot about lesbians.
>>
>>7081923
@//////////@
b-butt...
>//////////////<
>>7081921
:3
Hows friend?
>>
File: 1476814564002.jpg.jpg (84KB, 626x619px) Image search: [Google]
1476814564002.jpg.jpg
84KB, 626x619px
>>7081868
If you ever feel like making ammends on all that trolling, I can act as confessional and purifier and spank you to redemption.
>>7081872
If you wanna play Co-op I got a tip for you.
Invite some fucking friends, I did so I actually contributed to expanding activity in the game.
>>7081874
[SCREAMING NIGGER WORLDS LOUDEST ORGAMS.mp3]
>>7081877
I still grief people in gmod lel, I pick reich official or police officer and just fucking randomly arrest people on bogus charges. Ive been banned so many times I know how to get away with it who the admins are, and making sure to arrest them on grounds that cant be proven by checking server stats lel. Turning every admin sit into a he-said-she-said deal since no1 fucking records.

Afk for a while, gonna comb the doge and smoke another joint, take care lasses.
>>
>>7081855
I try to be politically aware and vote for what I think is best regardless if it makes any impact
but I am often tempted to just take the path of the epicureans and abstain from politics altogether
>>
>>7081896
i just griefed for fun i wasn't that bad :(
>>
>>7081931
*lick Carol*

Don't worry, I'll let you play around if you want to. :3
>>
*eat herbal capsule*
*wait 45 seconds*
wtf I don't have boobs?
>>
>>7081938
:3333333
<3 Sirona
:33333333333333
>>
HUNGRY

NEED FOOD

DYING

SOS
>>
File: 1343712290573.jpg (220KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1343712290573.jpg
220KB, 600x598px
>>7081932
>you will never bully people in video games with cartman
>>
>>7081942
<3 Carol <3
c:
>>
>tired as fuck
>have to go to therapy in an hour
>and have to go to group therapy 2 and a half hours after that
>tfw not getting home til 8:30 but I'm ready to crash at noon
>>
>>7081932
>If you wanna play Co-op I got a tip for you. Invite some fucking friends, I did so I actually contributed to expanding activity in the game.

I played with people I met at the server. Because you can actually talk to people and team up ingame!! But I don't expect someone like you to make this huge mental leap.
>>
>>7081925
it'd probably help bring some closure though

i still think about times when i was bullied sometimes, even though i left school 6 years ago
>>
>>7081912
I don't think I'm any good now but at least we get paid lol
I'm just starting to work on voice now and I sound garbage. But the times I've used it out I seem to pass so I guess it's not as bad as I think.
I really want to get a good singing voice.

Oh God that sounds really tough ;~;

>>7081923
I've heard literally nothing but great things so that's a good idea
>>
File: what the hell did you do.png (318KB, 718x176px) Image search: [Google]
what the hell did you do.png
318KB, 718x176px
>>7081928
>they were, but still. I was done in like 4 or 5 bites
Sounds like you got ripped off senpai
>what the fuck is wrong with these people
I wish I knew. Everything is expensive where I live.
>mfw lunch for 2 at a normal restaurant was $60
>>
File: f.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>7081964
>tfw I bullied people in school but now i'm scared of being bullied because disgusting hon

Was this my punishment?
>>
File: kurisu_073.jpg (105KB, 350x498px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_073.jpg
105KB, 350x498px
>>7081902
Idk, between this and being a bully I think it's safe to say that I was actually that awful. I've changed since then, but I feel guilty about a lot of it, and I'm really really grateful that most people in my life now never knew me when I was like that.

>>7081918
>tfw you will never see the person you bullied again, and never apologize for the shit you did to them
>tfw they will never get to see the reason why you treated people like shit and called them faggots

>>7081930
I've met a few of them
I know people who know a few of them
lesbians are just people

>>7081937
Your definition of griefing is pretty lax

>>7081911
Other way around ya doofus
>>
>>7081979
>lesbians are just people
not buying that
>>
>>7081971
>Was this my punishment?
God acts in mysterious ways.

Unfortunately, my bullies grew up to be drug dealers instead of cute girls, but I guess that's what happens when you don't live in a doujin.
>>
fuck this is very sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0
>>
>>7081995
I was just watching this half an hour ago :3
>>
>>7081966
You get paid? That's even more awesome! Bands have always been just a hobby for me, never been in one long term enough to think about getting paid for anything.

I think my speach therapist said that singing and speaking are very different disciplines. MY voice passes when I'm talking but when I sing I fall back on techniques that make me sound really manly and obviously I don't have the vocal range of most female singers so I just end up sounding like a dude lol. She did say that she'd help me with that at a later date but I've only had the one session so far.

Mind if I add you on skype or something btw? You seem like a cool person.
>>
File: 1475418245504.gif (998KB, 487x460px) Image search: [Google]
1475418245504.gif
998KB, 487x460px
>>7081991
I grew up to be a disgusting tranny so that might be a worse fate than death.

At least i'm nice now ;_;
>>
>>7081995
what's sad is that the tickets fucking sold out ONE HOUR BEFORE I WENT TO BUY THEM GOD DAMNIT MOTHER FUCK
>>
>>7081979
Fennel contains anethole which is estrogenic and interferes with HRT. Fenugreek has no significant estrogenic action in vivo, but diosgenin does mediate an insulin-like response which can induce growth, especially in breast glandular tissue.
>>
Hello lil buns how are yuu?
>>7081855
We're living in a oligarchic capitalism. Everyone thinking that people acting in live debates have the power are delusional.
>>
>>7081995
>>7082000

I was listening to this last night - I refreshed the page twice thinking (as often) it just didn't load the right video.

It was the one time in my entire fucking life I felt alive and not sick to my stomach was Porter Robinson live Worlds tour.

I honestly have such little focus in life. I would love to be able to be porter Robinson but I can't even organize my thoughts enough to research anything proper anymore.

Like congratulations you made it to age 24, life is ruined and you hit your peak at 19. Kill yourself.

That's all I can think about. I listen to porter as probably the only electronic music anymore. I'm back to my 8th grade music now. I'm very scared, I've never been truly suicidal. I've always been edgy about it - but it's not so edgy anymore.

Idk how to stop myself from self destruction. I should use up my entire bank to go see porter one more time before I go.
>>
>>7082012
Hey Stef
>>
>>7082016
Uh got busted *,*
>>
File: kurisu_004.jpg (408KB, 1280x1570px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_004.jpg
408KB, 1280x1570px
>>7082007
No you're not
>>
>>7082007
you've told people to kill themselves multiple times in this thread
you're not nice now
>>
>>7081989
All this lesbian hate in this general, it's just meming right?
>>
File: 1404066726131.png (236KB, 443x406px) Image search: [Google]
1404066726131.png
236KB, 443x406px
>>7082023
PROOF?!
>>7082029
I think i'm nice where it matters
>>
>>7082007
>I grew up to be a disgusting tranny so that might be a worse fate than death.
Maybe you should just go all in and keep bullying them in that case.

Fuck it, get reincarnated next time round as a spider or something and live a comfy spider life.
>>
>>7082031
Memeing and angst from getting rejected once or twice, likely.
>>
>>7082031
it used to be much worse

it's mostly meming but it's kind of like if someone is constantly spouting 1488 memes and shit they probably aren't an anti-racist
>>
File: kurisu_107.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_107.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>7082034
>telling people to kill themselves
>misgendering
>"deadnaming"
Hate to break it to you, but you're still an asshole
>>
>>7082042
hi its me, nocap anon
>>
>>7082015
He's playing in pittsburgh in a month
I wanna see him, but I don't have any money...

you should try to start making music though.
>>
>>7082042
You told me to kill myself. Pretty sure you misgendered me as well.
>>
File: 1403282896321.jpg (125KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
1403282896321.jpg
125KB, 554x554px
>>7082042
I'm a bitter hon
What can I do?
>being nice to strangers in a shitposting general
>>
Does anyone else photoshop themselves to see what they'd look like FFS. It makes me really want ffs.
>>
>>7082046
I do make music, but it's like 8th grade quality. I write lyrics very well and create nice songs in my head but they're nothing I can ever externalize properly. It's one of the main reasons I'm sick of breathing. It's never good enough. I can't sing and I want to be dead. It's been that way since I was 5.
>>
>>7082052
>not being nice to people in order to score brownie points with the big guy upstairs
>>
>>7082060
>tfw too much bdd to know if I need ffs or not
ha ha wew
:-I
>>
File: kurisu_104.jpg (991KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_104.jpg
991KB, 1024x1280px
>>7082049
You're deluded if that's actually how you've interpreted my criticism.

>>7082043
What?

>>7082052
That makes you a bad person
Maybe you should work on that
>>
>>7082075
i'm that anon that doesn't use capitals and compliments you
>>
>>7082066
>implying i'm not really nice to my friends and outside of 4chan
PLS
>>7082075
I can't fix how hon I am, come on now.
>>
>google tells me that 9pm ET is 1am GMT when it's actually 2am
What the fuck
>>
>>7082061
>never good enough
never good enough for who?
>>
>>7082023
No one here is nice unless you're a cute girl
>>
>>7082082
BST, lad.
>>
File: kurisu_130.jpg (989KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_130.jpg
989KB, 2560x1440px
>>7082077
Oh, hi! :3

>>7082079
You could actually be nicer instead of being an unprovoked asshole though? Being bitter is just an excuse and deflecting responsibility.

>>7082089
There's plenty of nice people here
>>
>>7082003
Well yeah one of them is niche enough for people to buy tickets. And the other is just like rly fun, but there are so many people in the band we don't make much once it's split up ;~;
Did you get a speech therapist privately or through nhs???
Uhmmm I don't really add anyone from the gen here? Mb sometime tho Bc we might be moving to the UK and I'd like to have some more feiends over there
>>
>>7082107
Bull shit
Quit lying
You and many others bully hons
>>
>>7082089
is that supposed to mean only cute girls are nice, or that people are only nice to cute girls?
because I feel like there's always someone ready to drop trip and tear someone down out of spite and envy, and you'll never think of yourself as a girl as long as you keep coming back here looking for help. The people who call you pretty are "hugboxers" and the people who compare you to absolute freaks of nature are "just being honest". It's pathetic.
>>
>>7082107
whos nice
>>
>>7082075
>vitriolic attacks
>criticism
How long have you been diagnosed with autism?
>>7082114
What city are you moving to?
>>
>>7081979
what's your definition

the worst thing i did was use an exploit in minecraft to log in as an admin on a server and delete their map
>>
>>7082083
Anyone. No one likes amateur music of this quality. It's just bad. 14 year olds make better shit on YouTube.
I never learned music, I explicitly avoided it my entire life until now.
>>
>>7082107
you're cute and you deserve to feel good about yourself for being a nice person to people who need someone to be nice to them c:
>>
File: 1475414740546.jpg (183KB, 780x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475414740546.jpg
183KB, 780x720px
>>7082089
Passing privilege is OP.
>>7082107
But why?
>>
oh boy more mtfg drama
>>
>see ex gf look absolutely perfect in her bikini
>realize you'll never be this
>realize you'll never fuck someone this quality again

Welp
>>
File: kurisu_144.jpg (129KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_144.jpg
129KB, 850x1133px
>>7082123
Shakira, you are in no position to accuse others of having autism.

>>7082125
Ok, that's pretty awful
I thought you just spawned chickens and stuff

>>7082115
Can you give an example?

>>7082117
Saying who wouldn't be very nice

>>7082131
There's this little thing called the golden rule.
>>
File: hhelp.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
hhelp.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>7082100
Oh, oops

I'm not a smart perosn
>>
>>7082114
Well at least it's something right? Money is money.

I got it through the NHS, but the local CCG didn't want to fund it for the longest time. I actually had my first appointment about 3 months after GRS, and even that was a private SLT that the NHS pays for me to go to. I've been living fulltime for ages now but I took it anyway because it might help in some way. So far it's just a load of stuff I alreayd know though.

Ahw well it was worth a shot <3 let me know if you change your mind! Where in the UK might you move?
>>
File: 1287432895880.jpg (23KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1287432895880.jpg
23KB, 444x322px
>>7082135
>PIV
>>
>>7082139
Why does everyone here think I have autism? I have never done anything autistic.
>>
>>7082126
Do you have anything you could send me? I've been producing for a few years now and kinda wanna see if I can help you at all.
>>
File: 1403156220071.gif (664KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1403156220071.gif
664KB, 500x282px
>>7082139
Trannies trigger me really hard because literally anyone can pass and I will never, makes me pretty upset and sad.

I'm usually nice everywhere else tbhon.
>>
>>7082141
Who paid for your GRS?
What's having a vagina like?
>>
>>7082148
shakira you're being pretty autistic right now
>>
>>7082143
It's awesome
>>
>>7082116
I do my best to be honest.

But then again I never trip, so I have no incentive to hugbox.
>>
>>7082152
>literally anyone can pass
>I will never
???
>>
>>7082139
why? just give some examples
>>
>>7082160
ha ha o k
>>
>>7082123
Depends where fiancee can find work
It's not even set in stone that we'll be going there. Ideally somewhere outside London though. But I have a good friend near Manchester so I'd love that too.

>>7082141
Wow yeah every little helps!! That's really great.
Where did you get srs BTW? I just got on hormones legally after self medding for a while and the endo said he'd refer to charring cross after I see him in March, but I've heard lots of bad about them...
I definitely will dw! Where do you live btw?
>>
>>7082152
Post pics so we can judge
>>
>>7082139
>example
Edie claims to be a nice person who tells people that you can be ugly and pass but sees them as monsters who should end their lives
>>
>>7082148
because you're obsessive, hateful, and unable to communicate well

>>7082159
>I never trip, so I have no incentive to hugbox
shitty people don't even recognize that they're being shitty, so they think being abrasively honest is appropriate for every situation. It has nothing to do with anonymity.
>>
File: 1450027844325.jpg (124KB, 818x890px) Image search: [Google]
1450027844325.jpg
124KB, 818x890px
>>7082167
Don't go too far north if you don't want people to bully you for being trans, anon. It's a jungle up there.
>>
File: Super_sad_pepe.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Super_sad_pepe.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>7082167
>Ideally somewhere outside London
>>
>>7081609
https://soundcloud.com/i-d-online-1/track-premiere-alpines-oasis

Not everyones cup of tea, but this is an absolute banger.
>>
File: kurisu_122.png (129KB, 456x672px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_122.png
129KB, 456x672px
>>7082148
>Why does everyone think I have autism?
>I have never done anything autistic.
It couldn't be because of your self awareness, you clearly have that in droves.

>>7082174
Cool, but I meant give an example of me bullying hons.

>>7082162
Off the top of my head: akaka, nim, maeve and beepy
>>
>>7082156
NHS paid for it, but it was at a private hospital because CHX is so overloaded and shit. I am really glad to be honest because the results were amazing.

Having a vag is so good, like dysphoria is near enough gone now, and it looks / feels amazing. Still have yet to have sex with a dude though so can't comment on that, but stuff feels great down there.

Only problem I've had is a little bit of over-granulation, which is slowly getting sorted out now. It's not a problem as much, just annoying and means I have to wear a sanitary pad for now just in case. Won't need them anymore once it's gone though.

>>7082167
Charing Cross are really bad honestly, they take forever to do anything. Depending where you live you can get referred elsewhere though. I went to the Laurrels which is in Exeter and my whole process from referral to surgery took about 3 years. The hospital I was sent to for surgery was the Nuffield hospital in Brighton (a private hospital) and the surgeon was Philip Thomas.I am insanely pleased with the results!

I live in the south, near Bournemouth if you know it?
>>
>>7082185
I've seen you talk down about people in the irc. You've also attacked shakira
>>
File: 1403928036782.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1403928036782.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
>>7082170
I look like a man in my late 20s and also like chris-chan apparently

Literally impossible to pass and everyone who have said otherwise have been hugboxing scum so.
>>
>>7082180
Shakira have you ever been to the lake district
>>
>>7082185
am i nice? :c
>>
>>7082190
>accusations
>no evidence
???
>>
>>7082185
Whether I'm an autist or not doesn't detract from the fact that you're one yourself. You could have been so much more tactful in giving me advice. I mean you're a programmer, says it all really.
>>7082189
Wow I'm so happy for you! You're lucky they sent you to a private surgeon, I heard the results are better. Shame about what they put you through. How long did it take you to get hormones from them?
>>7082195
Nope, that's way north. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been north of Enfield.
>>
>>7082139
yeah

i was pissed that someone had done the same thing to my server and took it out on another one

my griefing was for the most part just annoying people though

what did you do?
>>
>cat-fighting
Maybe you are girls after all
>>
>>7082125
Damn, that's cold
>>
File: IMG_0646.jpg (2MB, 2846x2246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0646.jpg
2MB, 2846x2246px
Does anyone get mad that someone who is basically faking be trans like me is given as much legitimacy as people actually living full time?

I feel like I'm appropriating trans culture
>>
>>7082205
Shakira, for the love of christ, take a 5 minute break, and come back when you're not mad.

I'm saying it as a friend, is it really worth prolonging this?
>>
>>7082226
I'm jealous of you >,<
You look really cute ><
>>
>>7082179
I can handle the bantz anon

>>7082180
I meant ideally just outside London there are some great hospitals and clinic she's looking at

>>7082189
Ugh well I live in Ireland so AFAIK the hse will only pay for chx. If I have to pay ill probably go to Thailand lol
I was like 50/50 on whether I'd even get srs at all, but as soon as he said he'd refer me I got really excited and was like yes I need this in my life.
I'll Def find our if I can get referred to another clinic tho. It'd probably take me three years to save for it privately anyway even if they couldn't.
Yeah I know bournemouth! Mainly from guys in work talking about premier league lol
>>
File: 1450630950945.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
1450630950945.png
228KB, 358x408px
>tfw hormones don't work on you
>tfw look like a man no matter what you do
>tfw old as fuck now
>tfw your close friends hugbox you and you think it's disgusting
>tfw no comfy way to kill yourself
>>
>>7082237
At least you can pretend to be a girl online.

It's something.
>>
>>7082226
b-boobies...

>>7082229
Hi Caroline <3
>>
>>7082245
Nepy <3
Hows Nepy :3
<3 <3 <3
>>
>>7082201
Just look in the archives about her talking shit on shakira.

>>7082237
Iktf
>>
File: THIS IS A HAT.png (183KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
THIS IS A HAT.png
183KB, 500x402px
>>7082245
>>
File: 1379388178402.jpg (157KB, 789x689px) Image search: [Google]
1379388178402.jpg
157KB, 789x689px
>>7082240
Not really since playing video games without voice chat is boring and autistic.

Even my own mom thinks i'm a hon and gross.
>>
>>7082205
>Whether I'm an autist or not doesn't detract from the fact that you're one yourself
It does though. You don't understand the nuances of socialising, how can you be expected to know how I'm even attempting to socialise? You can't even read my intentions when I've gone off on you, you think I do it because I dislike you, and that in and of itself is pretty telling.

>>7082190
Oh ok, would you care to back that up?
>>
>>7082205
It too like, a year to get hormones from the Laurrels? So that was 3 therapist appointments and 1 doctors appointment. Usually you're meant to have 2 doctors appointments before HRT but some of my appointments were delayed and I was a clear cut case so they gave me them after one. It took a good month to get my GP to actually write the prescription though because he needed extra infro from the clinic and they were shit at getting back to him.

>>7082230
Oh you're in Ireland? That's cool, I went there once when I was like 6 or something. What's trans healthcare like there?

I'd definitely recommend srs, from my experience. If you have genital dysphoria it's such a relief.

If you can get referred to another clinic then go for it! My GP originaly referred me to CHX but I asked to be referred to the Laurrels instead. By the time I'd had my first appointment at the Laurrels CHX had only just made initial contact with me to register, so I definitely made the right choice.

Aha yea apparently we're doing well? Idk I don't follow football at all but my Dad keeps mentioning that we're doing well so I guess that's cool. People giving a shit about Bournemouth for once feels weird.
>>
>>7082226
even if you don't think so for some reason you actually are trans so who cares
>>
>>7082248
>so many hearts
I don't know what to do with all these, Caroline
I'm eating lunch, about to head to the store though. Gonna suck if it starts raining (it might)

>>7082250
This would be funnier if I was Neptunia, rather than Neptune
I'd still buy it
Better yet, someone buy it for me >>
>>
>>7082260
Archives tell all
>>
>>7082149
I don't. I wouldn't know how to upload. I don't really care anymore anyway. This dream died when I was born with the wrong vocal set. I don't even want to do my voice practice today, I'm just crying in the graveyard.
>>
File: 1475787992157.gif (293KB, 1006x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475787992157.gif
293KB, 1006x800px
>tfw your close friends have hugboxed you and its hard to not see them as disgusting liars

Why do people lie so much?
>>
>>7082274
>Why do people lie so much?
Mostly in order to get stuff or to avoid arguments.
>>
>>7082271
please link I did 2 searches and couldn't find anything
>>
>>7082272
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to dredge up anything awful...
you can upload to soundcloud and post here if you ever want to, but I just want you to be happy at this point, so do whatever.
>>
So this is a really stupid question, but that's the medical first step you take? I'm at the point where I'm sure I'm trans, but who do I get to in order to get started on the whole hormones gravy train?
>>
File: 33 (2).png (1MB, 1025x911px) Image search: [Google]
33 (2).png
1MB, 1025x911px
>>7082237
You have close friends who care so much they're willing to lie to you to keep you happy. That's awesome, most of my friends didnt even want to associate with me until I started passing.
>>
File: kurisu_139.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_139.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>7082271
Ok, post a link then, I'm getting bored with your lazy trolling. Yes, I've gone off on shakira, and I'll admit to being pretty harsh with her.

However, it was not because she was a hon. I believe someone has to actually try before they can even be called a hon.
>>
>>7082284
Depending on where you live, you could go with informed consent or self wedding to get the quickest start
>>
>>7082278
>>7082292
http://move.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/6964237/#6964266

I guess this
>>
File: 1461983885378.png (202KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1461983885378.png
202KB, 500x681px
>>7082274
>Why do people lie so much?
They don't want to hurt you.
Most people aren't very good at telling the truth in a kind way, so they avoid it altogether.
>>
>>7082284
>>7082293
Medding*
>>
>>7082281
Nothing you said caused this break down. It started 2 months before my birthdays in March. I figured out I was a tranny and it didn't make anything better - only worse. Since I was a young kid I wanted to grow up and die young I never had any dreams for adulthood whatsoever. I still don't. I never got what I needed from life to be successful or happy, despite a lot of opportunities being presented. I am a failure born into a failed life. I'm pretty much done. I used to cut myself when I was 14. I promised to stop cutting until I was 24 when I would be adult enough to kill myself for real. Those childish feelings never went away, they got worse and worse over the years until now

I want to stick pins in myself, in the hopes I'll wake up from this fucking nightmear.
>>
File: 1425432328054.webm (985KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1425432328054.webm
985KB, 1008x720px
>>7082277
Like this guy says he likes me but then lies every single time i've shown him a pic

Is it a male thing because they've all hugboxed me even though I told them not to, fucking disgusting tbhon.
>be honest pls
>says I pass
rly makes u want to punch them
>>7082285
I'd rather have that, no one will just be honest and straight up say I look like a man in my late 20s or early 30s
Literally no reason to lie because that would make me less mad than hugboxing.
>>7082298
This retard does it even though we get into fights every time he hugboxes though.
>>
>>7082284
RESEARCH. Speak with a councilor, tell them to forward you to an endocrinologist, tell the endo the same story you tell a councilor, and 2 months at the most after you start that process you are on HRT.
>>
>>7082261
Well it's not great desu, there's only one clinic for Trans people in the country. Which also happens to be the main one for diabetics. I think theres a private one in galway too but idk much about that endo. So yeah everyone is sent there.
The one I went to is busy but seems good. I'd heard like really bad things about them but like from my experience, besides being so backed up they're good.
Like I started self medding in March just before i turned 26, and when I saw the endo in September after a brief intake he just gave me the prescriptions on the spot instead of making me wait the usual three months from first appointment.
And like I said he told me he'd refer me to chx in after i see him again in March, which is insane for six months after first appointment lol
>Tfw trutrans

I don't see why they wouldn't when they're paying for the surgery anyway..... Hmmm....

Yah apparently it was their first time in the premier league like year Idk so that's prolly it
They have a fantasy football league in work so I just try to nod and say encouraging things while I zone out
>>
>>7082296
I guess that counts as attacking but it's actual advice not just empty attacks
>>
>>7082306
> I'd heard like really bad things about them
( Dr. O'Shea is actually really nice, if a little detached because of how much work he has)
>>
>>7082292
People here do try and you call them hons
>>
>>7082296
But she told us she'd changed.
>>
>>7082316
Easy mode passers are assholes
what a suprise
>just pass like me xD
>>
File: yTtwQIi.png (168KB, 644x574px) Image search: [Google]
yTtwQIi.png
168KB, 644x574px
>tfw keep putting scar oil on my wrist scars
>tfw so far it doesn't seem to be working at all and they are still red and big

Fml looks like I'm stuck with these forever.
>>
Elanna did nothing wrong desu
>>7082266
:3
>>
>>7082300
I was pretty successful with most of what I was doing until I was maybe 13. By 15, simple tasks were difficult. By 17, I was too depressed to participate in life, so when I turned 19 and started college, I realized I was trans and found daily life to be too exhausting to get out of bed most days. I gave up on everything in my life around December, and was put in a psych ward in March.

I'm a complete and utter failure, and I've disappointed anyone who had reasonably high expectations of me, even though I could have easily met them. I'm literally living only because I decided to transition, at both of my parents' dissent.

I really wish I didn't know what you were going through right now, but I do.

>>7082301
he doesn't get that telling a white lie can be just as hurtful as the truth sometimes.
>>
>>7082301
>Like this guy says he likes me but then lies every single time i've shown him a pic
Maybe he's just a bit biased because he likes you.

Like how people seem more beautiful when you're in love with them, compared to when you hate them.
>>
File: shikata_ga_nai.jpg (35KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
shikata_ga_nai.jpg
35KB, 554x439px
>>7082316
I can say flat out that I don't
No amount of archive searching is going to create posts that don't exist. I'm done replying

>>7082318
>frog posting "anon"
>>
>>7082323
stick with it for like at least a month maybe more idk. you can't expect it to work instantly
>>
File: 91.png (841KB, 941x877px) Image search: [Google]
91.png
841KB, 941x877px
>>7082301
No, I really don't think you want what I got, because it doesn't sound like you have any hope of passing. Even if you did, such an experience makes you very cold and bitter. Be glad your friends care about you for more than your looks.
>>
>>7082306
Wow really? That's so shit, but I am glad stuff is going well now! Also...

>You must have an Irish accent

Please speak at me sometime omg <3

Have a word with your endo and see what he says, you'd be surprised at the options that are available if you pry into them.

Yea it was quite a shock apparently because traditionally Bournemouth were quite shit? Idk anyway the only sport I am that interested in is tennis and I only ever watch that when Wimbledon's on. Reminds me that I need to get into tennis lol.
>>
>>7082330
lani i must say:

hugg elann
>>
>>7082323
Scars can fade over time. I used to have massive rope burn scars on my wrist but they faded out after a few years. Actually treating them, you should have more luck.
>>
File: Tomoko.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>>7082333
I'll do it for a whole year if I have to. But I am sceptical about it actually working
>>
File: 1475916429730.jpg (105KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475916429730.jpg
105KB, 960x720px
>>7082330
Why are you even to explain yourself to others? You were just speaking your mind about yet another dumbass here.
If only more would follow your lead.
>>
File: 1418019137172.png (372KB, 633x692px) Image search: [Google]
1418019137172.png
372KB, 633x692px
>>7082328
Literally everyone lies, it's fucking sad.
>post on places like /soc/
>they rate me with girls to be nice because i'm a fucking ugly disgusting tranny
>>7082329
No, people just like being nice so they lie.
I tried really hard to make another friend be honest and in the end all I got out of him was
>get a haircut and wear makeup
ebin
>>7082336
I really do though and no there's no hope of me ever passing.
I'm way too old and manly and hrt only made me more manly.
>>
>>7082326
you left me hanging alone

no cummies 4 u
>>
>>7082350
h-huh? what'd i miss? ;-;
>>
>>7082353
/balt/
>>
>>7082348
Oh no Doughnut is back.
>>
>>7082330
>>frog posting "anon"
I'm just shitposting. You seem like a nice person.

The drama here is weird and petty.
>>
File: 17.png (591KB, 417x670px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
591KB, 417x670px
>>7082348
You would rather be miserable and alone with the truth than happy with friends who spoonfeed you sweet lies? Trust me, you have it good.
>>
File: 1458341573474.jpg (60KB, 310x438px) Image search: [Google]
1458341573474.jpg
60KB, 310x438px
>>7082344
I hope so. I have scars on my left arm that have lasted years and are very visible, which is why I'm sceptical about my other scars actually fading. Hopefully with the cream...
>>7082348
I once posted to /soc/ (pre everything) and people called me a faggot. I don't know what that's supposed to mean
>>
>>7082358
i'm sorry mr lithuanian ;(
>>
File: y1jN2J5.jpg (144KB, 1178x1080px) Image search: [Google]
y1jN2J5.jpg
144KB, 1178x1080px
okay, QHI is out of estrofem apparently.

is it really worth it to go estrofem vs progynova?

is the temporary E high really relevant or is it a meme?
>>
File: crying3.jpg (22KB, 250x322px) Image search: [Google]
crying3.jpg
22KB, 250x322px
>>7082348
>Literally everyone lies, it's fucking sad.
maybe
just maybe
if _EVERYONE_ is lying to you
it's actually you who's wrong

Have you ever considered that?

Have you fucking seen what they say about Maddie?
>>
File: image_4.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
>>7082346
Sometimes I like to see how far pot-stirrers are willing to go. It's my day off and I'm tired and bored.
To be completely frank, I've been pretty bored with the low quality of the bait posting lately.

>>7082362
Awe, but you've even seen and I'll even admit to not always being the nicest.
I dunno, it gets weird on slow days, people like to dredge up old drama.

>>7082339
hugg nimmu
>>
File: 1476813412185.gif (727KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476813412185.gif
727KB, 500x500px
>>7082365
>>7082371
>>
>>7082369
it's ok :3
>>
>>7082348
I'd rate you fairly, anon

with my dinkie
>>
File: 1369965277171.png (95KB, 216x221px) Image search: [Google]
1369965277171.png
95KB, 216x221px
>>7082361
epic my friend ha ha
>>7082365
What good are friends if they lie?
Sometimes I miss being alone because at least I can trust myself you know.
>>7082366
Means you're a faggot?
>>7082373
How could I be wrong about how I look lmao, I see myself almost every day.
My mom thinks I look super manly I think, I can tell.
>>
>>7082328
I'm 24. I don't even want anything to do with transition. The hard science is that during the most critical growth years, I lacked important neuro transmitting chemicals and as a result my brain will probably be forever this damaged. Instead of estrogen, I was given high high doses (36 fucking milligrams) of ADHD meds and a bunch of anti depressants that never do anything more than cause side effects, everyday until I stopped taking them when I was 22. 10 years if addictive neuro toxic chemicals did their trick though. I am now permanently fucked up. I won't list the cliche symptoms, but suffice to say, I'm probably going to kill myself.
I'm pretty much already dead. There is no recovery. Everything in my brain is a catastrophe and I wish it was just delusion, but it's science. This world is harsh. Nature gives no fucks about "supposed" to be happy, successful or anything.
>>
>>7082375
how's your day off going

you get some rest?
>>
>>7082366
>I once posted to /soc/ (pre everything) and people called me a faggot. I don't know what that's supposed to mean
If I had to hazard a guess, it probably means you looked extremely feminine
>>
File: imagem-059.jpg (414KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
imagem-059.jpg
414KB, 1536x2048px
>>7082383
>epic
If only.
>>
File: 800px-OP_C016_rei.jpg (154KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-OP_C016_rei.jpg
154KB, 800x600px
>>7082371
please respond

this is important

am i cucking myself really hard if i go progynova instead of estrofem?
>>
File: 1350471649523022.jpg (9KB, 260x258px) Image search: [Google]
1350471649523022.jpg
9KB, 260x258px
>Smoking weed, hash and afghan oil hash all day like a chimney, rotating like a fucking sushibar.
Jesus I dont think I have gone a day without my head feeling buzzed, its like a permanent high.
>>
File: 106.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
106.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>7082388
Better than I could ever manage.
>>
File: 1383771203299.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1383771203299.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>7082390
I hope you realize QHI only sends sugar pills so you are cucking yourself either way.
>>
File: kurisu_128_0.jpg (193KB, 549x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_128_0.jpg
193KB, 549x1000px
>>7082386
Yeah at least a little, I'm still pretty tired.
At least last night had beer and cuddles
How are you?
>>
>>7082390
no progynova is fine people spamming stuff about sublingual being the best are just going off of what they hear others say there is no real consensus with research to back it up

>>7082399
fuck off kys
>>
>>7082384
>36 fucking milligrams
I was on 72 for an entire year, and stepped down to 36 when I realized I was poisoning myself. It was probably too late, and a damn shame that I was actually encouraged by my "friends" because it made it easier for me to hide the fact that I was a faggot. Now I have to go on ritalin if I even want to finish even the most menial of tasks
>I'm pretty much already dead. There is no recovery. Everything in my brain is a catastrophe and I wish it was just delusion, but it's science. This world is harsh. Nature gives no fucks about "supposed" to be happy, successful or anything.
yep, I won't deny any of that.

>>7082390
>am i cucking myself really hard if i go progynova instead of estrofem
yes. Progesterone is not a replacement for estrogen.
Just take spiro or cypro until they're back in stock; it'll prevent testosterone from doing anything else until you start E
>>
File: Daiane-Conterato.jpg (655KB, 800x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Daiane-Conterato.jpg
655KB, 800x1204px
>>7082375
>It's my day off
Oh that must be nice. I want a day off too. I mean I would try not spending it funposting here but that's just me.
You feeling okay? All is well in elanaland?

>>7082396
Of course she's better. She's a top model, not some annoying twat on 4chan.
>>
File: 1383192219031.jpg (68KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1383192219031.jpg
68KB, 800x450px
>>7082407
>fuck off kys
I'm not wrong.
>>
>>7082408
progynova is estradiol, not progesterone

>>7082407
thank you
>>
>>7082408
>Progesterone is not a replacement for estrogen.
progynova is not progesterone it is estrogen please don't give people advice if you don't know anything about the topic
>>
>>7082413
oh. Yeah, you're fine
sorry, I'm retarded
>>
File: 7.png (2MB, 1365x946px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
2MB, 1365x946px
>>7082371
Fuck it just do it, take whatever E you can get. I was taking illegal birth control a few months ago and before that I was downing menopause aids. I take purera mirifica too even though its probably a meme.

>>7082383
That's the best kind of friend, they lie because they care about you. NGE talks about this at some point, go watch it. Hiding you from the brutal reality is an act of consideration.

>>7082399
Holy shit please tell me this isn't true and its just hons that aren't satisfied with their results, that's a horror story.
>>
>>7082412
I'm going to come to sweden and kill you myself
>>
>>7082415
I'm tired, please chill out...
>>
>>7082423
don't believe anything lain says they are an idiot

also you shouldn't take herbals at the same time as hrt since they can cause your hrt to have less effect
>>
>>7082426
sry I was probably too harsh
>>
File: 1385023217492.png (209KB, 1306x1571px) Image search: [Google]
1385023217492.png
209KB, 1306x1571px
>>7082425
I want to see you try.

Keep in mind i'm a 5´10" manly man
>>
>>7082405
im okay, i had my drawing class today and i think my drawing came out pretty nice for once

i sent my thing in yesterday and im just waiting for the bank to email me saying the sample was okay and ill start hrt again

ill be back on hrt probably by tomorrow night
>>
>>7082433
bitch I'm 5'9.5" I'll just wear heels
>>
File: kurisu_035.jpg (2MB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_035.jpg
2MB, 1024x1280px
>>7082409
Yeah, I'm basically just stalling, I have to do my laundry and keep chipping away at some JavaScript.
I'm actually pretty good, although tired, worked a 6 day week of mixed morning and night shifts ;_;
Didn't end up getting that job I interviewed for though
Hbu?

>>7082434
My fingers are crossed for you nim :3

>>7082433
>I'm a 5'10" manly man
Same
>>
>>7082390
I was on them up til patches
Good shit for me

>>7082399
>Tfw qhi's sugar pills gave me c cups

>>7082338
Ugh Irish accents are garbage though. And mine is especially bad since I'm from the west.
Altho at least my girl voice is like a neutral accented flaming gay man lol
I'm literally not interested in any sport. I wish I was, it'd make it easier to get in shape ;~;
>>
Here at the electrolysis place. I'm so nervous and I feel like a freak.
>>
File: 1sonic.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1sonic.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>get dosage bumped up because low e
>estrogen is on backorder still
>>7082433
Height is a meme, lain. You can be short and still be a hon, or tall and be a passer.
Everything is a meme.
>>
>>7082399
>I hope you realize QHI only sends sugar pills so you are cucking yourself either way.
Defrauding the vulnerable is vile. If that turned out to be true someone should kill all of them.
>>
>>7082417
>Why are so many people irrationally hateful towards trannies? I mean, how does someone transitioning affect their lives in any way?
People on the "alt-right" probably hate trannies because they associate them with societal decay and degeneracy.

Some people probably hate trannies because they're grossed out by the idea of them (I've heard it swing the other way too, but I think people who hate other homos/trannies because they're attracted to them exist in smaller numbers). A lot of people see it as being "unnatural" and even a bit uncanny.

You have to remember that most people don't actually know any trannies. Their knowledge and experience of them comes from places like the media, where you usually hear weird stories about Buffalo Bill-types, or when they show a gay pride procession from Brazil where men are dressed up like peacocks and tossing out giant dildos into the crowd.
>>
>>7082439
thanks <3

im still scared but idk

im just ready to start
>>
>>7082441
Well, I like them! But then I live in an area where we don't really have any notable accept per say so maybe I just find other accents interesting because of that?

Tbh I wouldn't stress too much about something sporty if you're not into it, you'll just loose motivation and end up giving it up, and end up doing less than if you just went for a normal workout routine. Reminds me I should probably start doing exercise or something, gotta be a buff giant woman.
>>
goodmorning thread
hope all is well in trannyville
>>7082445
you've done it before, you can do it again ^^
>>
>>7082431
It's whatever, all is forgiven. It's better for you to correct me assertively than not at all.

>>7082441
>Tfw qhi's sugar pills gave me c cups
"Scientific report: the patient given the placebo is growing breasts. Will update as growth continues"

>>7082449
>Everything is a meme.
am I a meme?
>>
File: 1371499903294.gif (359KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1371499903294.gif
359KB, 640x360px
>>7082423
A friend would never lie.
>>7082435
I'll break you femlet
>>7082441
>tfw hrt gave me boobs but made my face manlier
>>7082449
I know but being average male height doesn't help at all when I look like this.
>>
>>7082462
But I'm so nervous
>>
today has been a good day
felt happy mostly
kinda dysphoric atm but other than that day vad good
>>
>>7082463
We're all memes.
Being trans is a meme.
>>7082465
At least you don't look like me.
>>
>>7082472
Is being cis a meme?
>>
>>7082470
was***
damn autocorrect
>>
>>7082480
Yes.
>>
File: IMG_4586.png (74KB, 256x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4586.png
74KB, 256x260px
>>7082469
hush
you're gonna be a smooth little kayla afterwards
>>7082470
yay ^^
and yeah dysphoria tends to loom over you even on your happy days, don't let it bother you
>>
>>7082470
Awh I'm glad hanna ^~^

>>7082465
I somehow don't believe you

>>7082463
Does that make me even more trutrans™?

>>7082461
Yeah that could be it! Or maybe just being around this accent all day drives me crazy. And that's true about the hobbies. I used to enjoy running, and lifting back as a guy maybe I'll get into them again.
Omg yes I want that stronk aesthetic
>>
I did it, /mtfg/

i fell for the HRT meme
>>
File: bye bye.gif (358KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
bye bye.gif
358KB, 500x289px
ok, I need to go to my lab CYAAAA

>>7082484
damn
>>
>>7082490
Going to labs is a meme
>>7082489
glhf. The ride never ends.
>>
here, new thread!

>>7082493
>>7082493
>>7082493
>>
>>7082485
>>7082488
so how have you guys been?
>>
>>7082472
I've never had anyone doubt me being male or get called she a lot.

Check ur passing privilege
>>7082488
Well my nose got really big and my eyes look really angry
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.