[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

By what term do transvesites like to be classified by?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20161017_183047.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20161017_183047.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
I recently heard "trans" is offensive.
What do you suggest cis people call you?
>>
>>7080923
Sorry, are you retarded or do you think transvestites are the same as transgender/sexual?
>>
>>7080936
>implying the former doesn't follow logically from the latter.
>>
>>7081003
only for a subtype of trannies (read: the a*p ones)
mtf crossdressers have been turning into mtf transsexuals for decades, and we're starting to see a wave of 'genderfluid' (synonym for ftm crossdresser) young adults progress to full ftm transsexualism, but that's only one subtype of the condition (and a*p is not always progressive, with many a*ps staying in the fantasy or crossdressing phase their whole lives)
and if you aren't a*p, your issues are completely unrelated to those of crossdressers
>>
>>7081003
If you don't know the difference between words, maybe
>>
>>7081022
>>7081030
I was unclear. I mean that if one believes that being a transvestite is the same as being transgender, then it follows that one is retarded
>>
>>7080936

transvestites are the same as transgender/sexual.
Because they see themselves and act as if they were the opposite sex
>>
>>7081728
No. Only while they crossdres. And transvestite is offensive word
>>
>>7080923
trans isnt offensive it's retarded.

I don't really mind desu but for society to accept us i'd rather be termed a crossdresser, since transvestite seems to have a negative connotation socially.
>>
>>7082287
Crossdressing is retarded.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.