[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your gf tells you to call her daddy and it's kinda hot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>tfw your gf tells you to call her daddy and it's kinda hot
>>
ironically hot, yes
>>
>>7080599
Go back to talking about the debate Maddow.
>>
>>7080628
I wish I was as cool as Rachel Maddow. She's so perfect and smart ;_;
>>
>tfw no Rachel Maddow daddy
>>
File: Ahegao.jpg (128KB, 496x691px) Image search: [Google]
Ahegao.jpg
128KB, 496x691px
>>7082711
I dream about this at night. I bet she's a total dom too.
>>
>>7080599
>Wrestle with butch lezbro
>She gets pissed and fights seriously
>I easily get her in a headlock on the floor
>What's the magic word?
"FUCK YOU"
>I squeeze a bit harder then say "What's the magic word bitch" in a joking manner
DADDY!
>She freezes
>I get a rock hard boner and from the way I have her I'm pretty much grinding my now erect cock into her cleft
>Break the hold get up and get on the other side of the room
>She sits there and turns beet red
>I change the subject by bringing up how madoka sucks, hoping that talking shit about that anime that she likes so much would snap her out of it and be the cue to just drop it.
"I have to go"
>She leaves in a rush.
>We didn't speak for two weeks.
>Her girlfriend called to see what happened between us, but mostly it was to get her out of their apartment because she was driving her up the wall.
>>
>>7082788
That's kinda hot
>>
>>7082788

I wonder what made her say daddy. It's interesting to me how lesbians repress the fact they might be attracted to men the way guys might deny they're attracted to men.
>>
>>7084188
Can more lesbians talk about this? Are most lesbians secretly attracted to men?
>>
File: 1476844123820.png (333KB, 708x273px) Image search: [Google]
1476844123820.png
333KB, 708x273px
>>7080599
More proof that lesbians are fake and just failed straight girls.
>>
>tfw you want your girlfriend to call you daddy because you're closeted tranny filth
>>
>>7084858
Tbh I can see a future where my gf transitions. She has gender issues.
>>
File: tfw002.gif (530KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
tfw002.gif
530KB, 250x141px
>>7084296
>Are most lesbians secretly attracted to men?
>>
>>7085016
I was talking about myself
>>
>>7085077
I know you were? I'm talking about my girlfriend.
>>
>>7082788
>>Her girlfriend called to see what happened between us, but mostly it was to get her out of their apartment because she was driving her up the wall.
Call her gf a cuck. You have cucked a lesbo and thus leveled up.

C U C K
U C K C
C K C U
K C U C

Now you have to fuck a femboi in the boioioippiouiccuiuci and become a biscum masturd race.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.