[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you know that FFS doesn't work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

people think that just because it is so expensive, it must work. Well, I have news for you: FFS does not work in the majority of cases because the male skull is always taller, wider and deeper . FFS is a ripoff. I have seen people paying 60k in San Francisco or Chicago and looking horrible and manly
>>
>>7080564

Why are you showing a picture of acromegaly?
>>
And what surgeons did they go to in San Francisco or Chicago?
>>
I saw op. She looks ok she just really obsessed with her skull size.
>>
these delusional freaks who post online raving about HRT and transition and how amazing is to live like a woman, they do not realize how profoundly they are hurting transitioners. Because young transitioners read that bullshit and believe it and they are not prepared. They do not know what a nightmare it is and that is why they kill themselves. So many suicides of transsexuals who do not pass at all
>>
>>7082183
Fuck you I was scared by assholes like you back when I was 18. I did it anyway at 25 because it never go away.

Just die.
>>
no, you have to die, stupid autogynephile. I never said that it goes away, I said that you do not pass, stupid freak
>>
>>7082236
>AGP
10/10 solid meme
>>
come on it is true that trannies do not pass even after ffs, why don't you just admit it? they have super manly face and they are so stupid to get ripped off and scammed by unscrupulous surgeons who promise them the world
>>
>>7082211
Idiot.
>>
>>7082211
it is true that short trannies do not pass because they have wide and tall and deep heads. However, trannies are so stupid that they do not understand that. Everything is expanded in the male face but trannies like to believe that HRT and FFS will fix everything. That is not true at all. What the stupid trannies do is show a picture of Olivia Wylde or ANgelina Jolie and say "look, she has a square face, so, that means I can get away with my manly face". Well, not really stupid. You confuse SHAPE with SIZE. Two different things. Olivia Wylde has an incredibly small head. Her head is compact. Why trannies are so stupid and they don't get it?
>>
You're a fucking shitskin that doesn't know anything. Go die you subhuman rain forest monkey.

>>7083936
All femboys have smaller skulls than those two whores.
>>
>>7084285
You are a pathetic autogynephile and I hit a nerve. You are gonna die with aids
>>
>>7084285
where the fuck did you get that you stupid piece of shit?
>>
>>7084285
i hope you die with the worst imaginable cancer
>>
File: nnnh so feminine.jpg (205KB, 897x1300px) Image search: [Google]
nnnh so feminine.jpg
205KB, 897x1300px
>>7080680
Honestly skull size is like the dumbest thing to be dysphoric about. It alone is not something that will ever get you clocked, the only people I have ever even heard mention it are delusional trannies, typically 4channers, although their re a few on reddit.

Literally no one else even pays attention to skull size, and in general, having a large head proportional to body is actually associated with youth, and androgyny. Having a tiny head actually makes you look more masculine, not to mention less attractive.
>>
>>7082211
Same senpai
>>
>>7086506
Wtf are you talking about. Op is an in real life friend of mine. Stop being a retard. Every thing she posts here i true. Are you some reddit hon troll here trying to protect your feelings and transition expectations ?
>>
>>7084965
Evrything you wrote is fucking wrong. Females have smaller heads than males how the fuck can having a small head as a male be MORE masculine as a large head? Jesus Christ how can you be so retarded
>>
>>7084965
>posts retarded picture to show I am a retard that doesn't understand that females have smaller heads than males

You are spreading misinformation and destroying the potential for future surgeries that can actually help us .

People like you are what's wrong with trannies
>>
the real problem here are trannies who are incredibly stupid and ignorant. 90% of passing has to do with skull. You can get away pretty much with anything but if your skull is super masculine, there is no hope. The human skull is the most dimorphic trait. FFS is a scam in most cases because it just cuts the corners of a HUGE box, but the box remains HUGE for everybody there to see. That is why so many people do not pass after FFS.
>>
File: beforeandafterhrt.jpg (140KB, 1996x1050px) Image search: [Google]
beforeandafterhrt.jpg
140KB, 1996x1050px
there could be surgeries in the future who could REALLY help trannies, and I am not talking about stupid FFS which is a scam (unless you have a very small skull to begin with). I am talking about surgeries that can REALLY feminize you. Let me tell you, if you do not pass, life is hell. Something nobody talks about is that EVERY single tranny who kills herself was not passable. Passing is everything. FUCK THE STUPID HONS PIECES OF SHIT who claim that passing is attitude. NO. passing is bone structure. So, stupid trannies are hindering the progress because there is no demand for REAL surgeries to help feminize trannies. All the stupid FFS doctors go by the same template created by Ousterhout. That Template doesn't do shit in most cases.

the real problem here are trannies who are incredibly stupid and ignorant. 90% of passing has to do with skull. You can get away pretty much with anything but if your skull is super masculine, there is no hope. The human skull is the most dimorphic trait. FFS is a scam in most cases because it just cuts the corners of a HUGE box, but the box remains HUGE for everybody there to see. That is why so many people do not pass after FFS.
>>
>>7089423
what do you propose?
denial enforces the status quo
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.