[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is transtrenderism so attractive to cis women ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Why is transtrenderism so attractive to cis women ?
>>
what did he mean by this

seriously im really tired and I don't feel like figuring it out
>>
>>7079213
I guess he means colors have genders or something
>>
>>7079217
that makes sense like pink is for girls and blue is for boys
>>
>>7079222
Maybe he means that men influence what colors women wear as a way to shape the "ideal" female figure/"what a woman should be"?

Somebody figure this shit out, I'm lost
>>
>>7079213

>listening to john green
>>
Wait, so in addition to being a hack of an author, John Green is also a TERF? What?
>>
>>7079217
>>7079222
>>7079231
I don't think it has anything to do with color, it sounds like really terfy stuff, about how trans women were socialized as men and can never overcome that and are just trying to create sexualized opressive stereotyes of women.
>>
>>7079213
The world may never know...
>>
>>7079253
The thing is though, I'm not sure he's making some metaphore when he talks about 'wearing on the skin.' I think he's referring to something that people physically put on their skin.

It's just impossible to find out what because the rest of the sentence is so poorly constructed I'm surprised he knows enough English to put out a book.
>>
>>7079253
it sounds like it but it seems out of character for him

maybe he just wrote it really weird/stupid
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>7079213
This faggot is saying that transwomen are entitled; because they don't try hard enough to pass, and I'm so fucking triggered I'm gonna go to sleep.
>>
>>7079276
His books are young adult trash with no deeper meaning. They are only popular with preteen and teenage girls because he shills them like crazy on social media. He's a hack.
>>
>>7079304
http://www.johngreenbooks.com/

Did he make his own website or something, looks like it was made by a retarded person with no artistic skill.
>>
>>7079281
>>7079276
>>7079286
If the tweet is real, he has since deleted it. Its not on his twiiter anymore.
>>
>>7079208
I like how no one is discussing the question and asking about the image

And why? Probably because women have much less strict gender roles and transtrenders make it sound like if you like to deviate from any of the gender norms you are some form of non-binary
>>
>>7079349
if your picture is more interesting than your post, guess what the thread's about
>>
>>7079253
Isn't it kinda sexist to assume so much about a certain group of people just because they were raised a certain way? And why give them shit over it if it's something they have literally not control over? Like, I imagine if a guy did something like that towards cis females he's get yelled at and called a misogynist or something.
>>
>>7079418
it's kind of hard to be misogynistic against men...
>>
>>7079208
A numale TERF?
>>
>>7079418
well yeah, duh. Moreover, its more an assumption about how people were raised. Like I was so "gender-nonconforming" from an early age (+developmental disorder) that I recieved very little male socialization, despite what my birth certificate says. As a trans woman now, I find it a lot easier to relate my childhood to that of cis women, than even that of other trans women I know.
>>
>>7079208
Considering John's fanbase is 99.999% tumblr girls, I'm pretty sure if he said something like this he would currently be hanging from a tree. John Green is not a terf; I can only conclude that this was fabricated.
>>
What I think he means is what is considered a feminine appearance for women has been decided by mass media written by men, and was decided to be something very hyper sexualized. It's obvious when looking at non-passing trans women who still have strong facial features, because sexualized and streamlined features are what is considered feminine and attractive.

Or that's my best guess.
>>
>>7080106
You should get a job at the NSA because obviously your decoding skills are better than mine if you got something out of that word jumble.
>>
>>7079213

He's saying trans women try too hard to become very pretty women because they're men, and are genetically programmed to want women to be very pretty. In other words, equating passing with misogyny.
>>
>>7083117
that's pretty insane
>>
>>7083117
Being pretty is a good thing and I've yet to see a truly pretty cis-scum female. All true pretty females are transgirls.
>>
>>7084844
>all pretty women are men
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.