[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my boyfriend was an exchange student here in the US for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_France.svg.png (5KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_France.svg.png
5KB, 1280x853px
So my boyfriend was an exchange student here in the US for a year, and after his internship was over, he went back to finish his masters degree (it will take about a year to finish). He's planning on finding a job next year and starting to pay off the money he had to borrow, and that could really place him anywhere. He's hoping for somewhere in the US or back where his family is, but hes pragmatic and says he's going to take whatever pays the most. Anyway, it's been about two months and we're still together. It's really tough. Anyone out there have any advice, or uplifting stories of experience?
>>
If he is french, it won't last long. He'll just meet superior beings back home.
Anyway, you need to see each other at least once every 4 or 5 five weeks. If you truly love each other, that won't be a problem. If you're both in love and intellectually mature, you might make it.
>>
What do you mean 'superior beings', yeah, the times for visiting each other is kind of stuck for now because we're both in school, but I'm going there for a month here in December after my finals are over. I feel like after that visit we will kind of know how we feel.
>>
>>7074200
>>>/adv/
>>
>>7078898
I was just teasing you, being american.
For a whole month? Good, friend. I hope it works out for you in the end.
>>
>>7077233
This.the French are sensual beings and need the intimate contact.

If his bf was German or Norwegian it would be a different story, and the lack of physical contact less necessary.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.