[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 29e.jpg (21KB, 200x1239px) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
21KB, 200x1239px
Is this the right board to be posting this?

So there's this guy I like at my school. He has long hair and crossdresses all the time.
I got his kik and we talk like once a month I guess. Idk how to get to know him because he says he gets flustered around guys in general. Whenever I try texting him he tends not to respond. I only have lunch with him, and he tends to talk with his friends.

My friend told me though that he's kinda fucked up, she used to be friends with him. He disposes of relationships easily and if there's someone that likes him, he leads them on, never actually going out with them.

But I can't stop liking him though, he seems nice.
My friend who used to be friends with him told me that I'll only get hurt.
>>
>>7072035
>guy at highschool
>crossdresses
Yanks are pathetic
He would literally be put in hospital here
>>
>>7072098
It's weird, I'd expect that too but he's actually super popular.
With the girls that is.
>>
>>7072102
Why do you even like him?
>doesn't respond to texts
>ignores you at lunch
He's a cunt, your friend even warned you that he is exactly what i am telling you he is.
Ditch him, get an actual male and not some cross dressing faggot
>>
>>7072113
The problem is that I'm attracted to fem twinks and crossdressers.
At my school there's only about 3 or 4 that fit this description.

He's really fucking cute, and he seems nice.
He doesn't really ignore me at lunch, but I guess he just pushes me away. He ignores my texts tho.
>>
>>7072098
this. I didn't even crossdress at school but I still got beat up and made fun of for looking/acting girly, had to go to the emergency room because of a concussion and broken elbow
>>
>>7072128
>3 or 4 of these freaks in one school
America what the fuck is going on over there?
Anyway he's a cunt, find someone else, your friends right, he'll hurt you.
>>7072134
I'd beat you up now you queer
>>
>>7072098
You shouldn't be proud of living in a third world shithole, anon.
>>
>>7072146
I live in Western Europe
>>
>>7072142
It's difficult because the only way I actually got his kik was through a friend.
>>
>>7072154
see >>7072146
Inshallah
>>
>>7072170
Jesus lad you are utterly clueless
He's making no effort whatsoever and you're basically stalking him
Take a long hard look at your life you pathetic twat
>>7072173
Clever, kekd
>>
>>7072187
Nonono I mean my friend put us in a group chat and I private messaged him.
>>
>>7072208
Even so, find someone else
>>
>>7072208
Out of curiosity
Why are you attracted to cross dressers?
>>
>>7072216
>be socially awkward
>be a black male
>be a weeb
e n d m y s u f f e r i n g
>>7072224
I dunno, it's not just crossdressers. I like fem twinks too. It's hard to describe, I don't really find women sexually attractive. Like I find feminine guys more attractive. I don't find regular guys attractive either though
>>
>>7072265
>socially awkward black weeb
YOU would be put in hospital here
>>
>>7072299
I would be put in the hospital here as well.

No one want to fuck with anyone here because there's cops on campus 24/7
Although I'm surprised my fellow afro-ams haven't been shot tbqh
>>
OP here

Apparently the other fem gay guy at my school is fucked up like my other crush. I should just end myself
>>
>>7072322
They're all fucked up lad, if they weren't they'd be your average straight fella
>>
>>7072337
So basically I'm SOL?

I suppose it doesn't help that no one would approach me because I come off as str8
>>
>>7072352
>SOL
No idea what this is
>>
>>7072389
shit
outta
luck
>>
So how would you recommend I meet people?
>>
>>7072832
You don't
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.