[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think men or women have the most prejudice against trannys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 14_spanightstill04.jpg (310KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
14_spanightstill04.jpg
310KB, 720x405px
not everyone loves a tranny, but if i had to wager, id say that on average more men are accepting of trannies than women.
>>
>>7071830
Nigga r u high

Men will literally beat, rape, and fuck ur shit up if you fuck up
>>
File: hmm.png (66KB, 291x187px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
66KB, 291x187px
>>
>>7071830
I was out as trans all 4 years of my highschool experience
And it was always other girls who gave me the most trouble and were the most vicious and cruel
>>
>>7071965
>women
>high school girls
>>
>>7072002
>implying women ever grow out of being high school girls
>>
File: 1466362736018.jpg (1MB, 2000x2414px) Image search: [Google]
1466362736018.jpg
1MB, 2000x2414px
>>7071842
Don't blame the messenger when it comes to violence against transwomen.
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Men will openly laugh at you and maybe punch you but fuck your bp in private.
Women will openly support you but laugh at you behind your back.
>>
>>7071830
By "trannies" are we talking about trans people in general or trans women?

If we're talking about trans women, they both hate them equally but express it in different ways. Men see trans women as failed/weak men and therefore fair game for physical violence if they don't meet their expectations or they think the trans woman in question will make them "gay" or unmasculine. They also sometimes see them as damaged or inferior women which also makes them fair targets for sexual violence and emotional manipulation without the potential consequences a man would typically face for abusing a cis woman.

Women see them as men and are therefore usually apathetic to the violence they face from men. Often they believe that they're fair game for physical violence since they see them as men. For example a cis women will attack a trans woman thinking she won't fight back cause she sees her as a man, and if she does fight back she'll sic a nearby male on her. Also since most women see trans women as men, there is an added element of fear and resentment that comes with their hatred (i.e. TERFs/GCs, bathroom panic, etc.) which can make them even more vicious than men in some respects. Fear of male encroachment is often a factor. If you happen to think your victim is an abuser, you're going to be more cruel and brutal to them.
>>
I would say most men are just willfully ignorant, will say "ew trannies" but after giving it careful thought will decide that most trans people are harmless, they might even take pity on them but it's not likely.

I think more women are immediately accepting of transsexuality, aside from mothers who are scared of tranny rapists in their bathrooms with their kids.
The women who really hate trans people (I think we all know their name) however usually really, really hate them and will probably not be changing their mind anytime soon.
>>
>>7072107
>The women who really hate trans people (I think we all know their name)

blacks?
>>
>>7071830
>>7071965
By all means. Go try it out. Go up to some guy tell him you're a trans person. Then go up to a girl and do the same.

>Tfw i think you're confused if you think men at any age don't bitch about stuff more than women
>>
>>7072121
Black women are the worst. They make me ashamed to be black most of the time. They are bitter and catty even at their ugliest(a lot of them have super masculine features) and the pretty ones are downright awful.
>>
>>7072207
>>>/pol/
Bye.
>>
>>7072207
Yeah still though. Men bitch about everything WAY more than girls. In any race creed or gender. Hell even/pol/ is literally composed of all sorts of men. All of them.... Bitching
>>
>>7071830
men will beat up a tranny

women will just bitch behind their back
>>
>>7071842
>>7071842
>>7071842
>>7071842
>>
Women by far. Anyone who thinks it's men are agp retards that worship pussy
>>
>>7071830
i fug a lot of women with my neodick
>>
Well I'm from eastern europe so a bit diffrent culture. Most men are ok with me being trans - they try to strike a conversation, help with heavy stuff, and overal are really nice.

Women on the other hand are passive aggressive as shit they will sabotage you in every way possible.

But maybe it's because I somehow pass.
>>
Men will only be bad about it if you are trying to hook up with them. Other than that they dont care desu.
>>
>>7072016

dude you are literally shit
>>
The real question is does a tranny hate itself more than men and women do.
>>
>>7071830
The question is which is harder to beat up with your fists? They're both about equally hard to stab, and definately equally easy to shoot, actually men might even be a little easier to shoot since they're larger.
>>
>>7072220
>>muh safespace tumblr
Bye.
>>
>>7071965
>wants to belong to womankind
>complains that women are naturally vicious and cruel to each other
>>
>>7076742
This post is retarded. As /lgbt/ is a slow board, please attempt to keep your shitposting to a minimum
>>
Men are more likely to be transphobic, but transphobic women are more transphobic.
>>
>>7072066
>TERFS/GCs
They're the exact same fucking thing, the only difference is that one of them is in denial and can't emotionally handle being called out on their bullshit
>>
>>7073684

>eastern europe
>Most men are ok with me being trans - they try to strike a conversation, help with heavy stuff, and overal are really nice.

What? How?
>>
>>7073684
>Most men are ok with me being trans
>eastern europe
where?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.