[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Campus culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4526.jpg (166KB, 960x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4526.jpg
166KB, 960x554px
Do the majority of SJWs actually believe the bullshit they spout or are the just going along with the crowd for fear they will be singled out and attacked by the mob? Surely we cannot have this many mentally deficient youths...

Yes I know the irony being tranny blah blah mental illness blah. I don't consider myself right wing at all so I'm not shilling for the alt right here I just can't fathom how the left gets it so wrong so consistently. Everything is sexist everything is racist and if say nothing you're apparently part of the problem unless you point it all out
>>
File: 1468793572747.jpg (323KB, 1242x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1468793572747.jpg
323KB, 1242x1552px
>>7071546
heh... you know... i'm inclined to agree. The proletariates wax and wane over democracy, theocracy, democripz, rebloodlicans... all the while while living in an idiocracy.... sleeping with their eyes open... I'm sad. But I'm not crying. waking up and rubbing the dust from my eyes... mine eyes have seen the glory... thanks o.p.
>>
>>7071546
They are literal nazis

Like many nazis they are just going along with the flock because that's what is socially acceptable among their peers.
>>
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. SJWs are idealistic people that want some kind of happiness for everyone - the problem is that they don't always understand the implications of their actions.

You cannot support LGBT rights and still be okay with Islam; You cannot support the values of free speech and still lock up people for what they say, and you can't fight discrimination with discrimination.

Don't even get me started on how they don't listen to the opinions of the minorities they have tasked themselves with protecting.
>>
>>7071562
Saying they're literal Nazis is an insult to Nazis

These people are ideologically very far from anything related to fascism and long term stability, responsibility, conformity. Saying they're "Nazis" because they're just doing what their peers are doing is nonsense. Do you think most people at universities really give that much of a shit about these types of protests? No one does anything unless it actually affects them.

The only way SJWs resemble Nazis is that they are fairly racist, but unlike the Nazis they're not hypocritical about it.
>>
>>7071558
>democripz
>rebloodlicans

THERMITE PAINT, MCMAHON!
>>
>>7071596
>SJWs are idealistic people that want some kind of happiness for everyone

Not quite, they only want people that fall into their arbitrary definition of "oppressed" to be happy and everyone else must be miserable and self hating for existing.

Just look at how they've thrown fags under the bus the moment "gay marriage is fine i guess" became a normie opinion
>>
You understand that what these people want is impossible to achieve??Anyways they are just a bunch of people who are projecting their mental issues through a physical actions.I think they didn't even think about it for once.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.