[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you support trump KILL YOURSELF!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1476709171413.jpg (61KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476709171413.jpg
61KB, 539x960px
If you support trump KILL YOURSELF!!!!
>>
>>7070623
If you support shillary KILL YOURSELF !!!!
:3
>>
>>7070640

>implying that's the only alternative

#shill4jill
>>
>>7070651
Jill's a bigger nutjob than killary tho
>>
>>7070623
>>7070640
>>7070651
>>7070664
>supporting any candidates

Voting is a meme and no meaningful social progress has ever come about from choosing the best master to make decisions for you.
>>
>>7070651
Jill stein is an anti vaxer who wants to bring back small pox and polio.
>>
>>7070773

>>7069554
>>
If you supported cuck kill yourself
>>
Vote for crazy Gary :DDD
>>
File: 1476301204479.png (654KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
1476301204479.png
654KB, 640x431px
but Milo told me to vote for trump
>>
>Trump is a perv
>Hillary wants WWIII
>Jill wants to bring back polio
>Garry is the worst libertarian and makes the :P face during interviews

I mean, if I had to, I'd go with Garry or Trump, but goddamn.
>>
>>7070873
I'm voting Jill because honestly we can afford to lose a little scientific progress for a better government. We can always fix it later.
>>
>>7070936
bahahahaha, going back to medieval times I see?
>>
>>7070623
>somebody makes a sticker claiming that someone who has supported gay rights for over a decade is actually homophobic
Oh shit. Trump is evil
>someone who has actually fought against gay rights and didn't lift a finger to help us when they started claiming they were no longer against us makes a rainbow sticker with her campaign logo on it
I'm with Her
>>
File: Worry.jpg (597KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Worry.jpg
597KB, 1000x1600px
>>7070936

>honestly we can afford to lose a little scientific progress for a better government. We can always fix it later.
>>
>>7070623
>the south will rise again!

Now it won't bitch nigga
>>
I did bet 5 Bucks Trump wins the election so I'll support him in any way I can. I am german though so there are no ways.
Whenever you think "people can't be that dumb" you are wrong, they can and they will be most likely. Never bet that people will act smart, you'll lose money most of them time.
>>
>>7071054
>supported gay rights for over a decade

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/nyregion/after-roasting-trump-reacts-in-character.html
>“It’s like in golf,” he said. “A lot of people — I don’t want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive,” said Mr. Trump, a Republican. “It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can’t sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”
>>
>>7070623
That's not very tolerant of you, we are a supporter base of peace, please don't mischaracterize us.
>>
>>7071205
From 2000
>http://www.advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
From 2015
>http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/donald-trump-keep-minimum-wage-pretty-much-where-it-now-n410571

Not to mention that the Clintons actually helped make sure gays were not legally allow to marry and blocked the repeal of don't ask don't tell. I am way more afraid of someone who has stripped my rights and wants to be in a position of power that can possibly allow them to do it again than someone who talks about his opposition to one of my rights
>>
>>7070854
Yes! And he is fucking fabulous!
>>
>>7070623
I support Trump, i'm gay, sue me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.