[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you use facebook or social media?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (1KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1KB, 225x225px
Aren't you afraid of being outed? Do you still keep in contact with the people who knew you as the opposite sex before?
What if a few of them were really nice to you before despite you being a freak and you wanna keep in contact with them? tfw last part, my current situation
>>
When I decided there's no turning back and started hormones, I deleted my social media that had any trace of my birth sex. I knew later down the line passability was possible and didn't want outed by some nosey fuckwad looking at my timeline from 5-10 years ago. I suggest just making new and adding only those that you trust.
>>
I plan on making a new account when I "flip the switch" in the coming 4-6 months; I'll be 100 miles away from my home town then and in a larger, generally more accepting, city.

Related: are there any lgbt news outlets that aren't just muslim pandering, self defense phobic, "12 amazing tricks to not get HIV when you're slutting around", sorts? Like news of legal bills under discussion, recent attacks, respectable events and so on?
>>
>>7070691
Would you add any of your old friends?
>>
>>7070702
Tho ones I stay in contact with. Many people from my city are moving out because there's no youth culture here at all. A few of my friends are already in the city I'm headed to.
>>
Made a new account and closed my old one, but I have pretty much all my friends from before on there. It's not like people I had to come out too aren't going to tell other people anyway no matter how hard I try and I honestly don't give that much of a shit about people knowing.

Maybe when I emigrate out of here in three years I'll try stealth and make another new account or something but until then it doesn't matter that much to me.
>>
>>7071154
But the person who you are friends with might have friends who know you before and whom you don't trust, aren't you afraid that they will out you?
>>
>>7070398
>Aren't you afraid of being outed?
Haven't been on any social media at all for about 2 years now for this exact reason.
>Do you still keep in contact with the people who knew you as the opposite sex before?
None. Nobody who knew me pre-transition/HRT is still in my life, aside from my family.
>What if a few of them were really nice to you before despite you being a freak and you wanna keep in contact with them?
I have a few of these people but I remind myself that it just isn't worth all the paranoia and anxiety.
>>
>>7073673
You can only do so much. I'm not sure I care about being outed apart from violence.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.