[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to know if my friend is into guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I need help
I have a friend who I'm very attracted to.
The thing is, I don't know if he's straight or not. And I don't want him to be mad at me or lose his friendship.

Little bit of background: We stayed in a friend's house on a weekend. I got to sleep close to him. I don't know how but I managed to mess with his hair until he fell asleep.
On the other day, I got to sleep close to him again. This time I massaged him all night (he was awake). He seemed to be enjoying and took deep breathes when I reached his neck.

Let's cut to now
>I'm in his house
>Came over to finish a university assignment
>Alone at night with him
>He chooses to let me sleep in his bed and goes to the couch in the living room
>No signs of affection
>I'm too scared to do something without a least a little hint that he might be wanting something more
>It's my last day here and I'm really sad about leaving his house
>I want to cuddle him

Help me /lgbt/
What should I do?
How do I know if he is into boys?

If the massage thing didn't happen, I wouldn't even consider going further. But that did happen and I really liked.

(Sorry about my english. It's not my mother tongue)

PS: I'm a closeted bisexual
>>
>>7069579
self bump because I need help asap
>>
>>7069579
You should just reach for his wiener, anon, and learn your lesson.
He probably will get mad, and it will ruin your friendship, but that's better than being friends under false pretenses while your heart slowly breaks.
>>
>>7069613
But I like being his friend too

He's sleeping now. I'm leaving in the morning. FUCK.
It's 5:25 here
>>
>>7069626
I guess you'll never know. But you better get over it soon, cause when he gets a girl friend and they get serious...
>>
>>7069633
aw man :C

he's a weaboo tho
a very good looking weaboo

He doesn't talk about girls a lout
I think he's a virgin
>>
>>7069651
Listen you little fruitloop, just go to bed. There's always another sleepover.
>>
Just tell him that you trust him enough to come out to him a say you are bi. Escalate from there. You cannot start if you are a secretive pussy.
Trust me, if you are just being subtle for too long, you will once get drunk and you will straight up ask if you can suck him off. Now THAT will ruin the friendship!
>>
>>7069703
He'll ruin the friendship sooner or later.
>>
>>7069749
thanks

...but I think you're right tho
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.