[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a bi cis girl who's been dating a bi trans girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1474376446491.jpg (720KB, 2250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1474376446491.jpg
720KB, 2250x1500px
I'm a bi cis girl who's been dating a bi trans girl for almost seven months now. She doesn't pass well, but is out full time and on hrt.

I'm having doubts about our relationship, though. Her trans issues don't bother me and we have amazing sex. But there's this underlying craziness there.

Is an inability to engage with real life, or reality, part of being trans? Keeping up with her mind games is exhausting. We're best friends and love each other, but sometimes I get this creeping feeling that I'm dating an insane person.

Also, as long as I've known her she's said that she knows her 20's are going to be rocky, but she hopes to be stable by her 30's, and successful at 40. I always liked that long-term look at life. Yesterday she revealed that the whole "rocky 20's, stable 30's, successful 40's" thing was something FORTUNE TELLER told her as a teenager. wtf? I thought, "my SO is a fucking idiot."
>>
she is insane
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1159x704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1159x704px
>>7067569
Ditch the crazy mtf, get a femboy replacement.

That way you can get the androgyny along with a chil personality, elegance and none of the insanity. You won't have to walk on eggshells, isn't that nice?
>>
>>7067569
>Her trans issues don't bother me and we have amazing sex. But there's this underlying craziness there.

Don't kid yourself. Her trans issues do bother you.
>>
>>7067569
Everyone has their own way of going through life and making sense of the world. Being trans puts additional stress on the mind which clouds the ability to be rational. The "i'm really a girl inside / I was meant to be a girl" type stuff trannies say is because their emotions cause them to justify things like that to themselves. Maybe your girlfriend believes in a bunch of retarded bullshit, but does it really matter if you're happy together?

And have you tried talking to her about her beliefs, maybe explaining why her way of thinking is dumb?
>>
>>7067599
>>7067585
yeah, I guess I'm wondering if the craziness is related to being transgender

I really 100% do not mind that she is trans. I DO mind the sort of, on-and-off hrt, lack of personal care, pity-party game she does.
>>
>>7067602
thanks for this
>>
>>7067610
>I DO mind the sort of, on-and-off hrt, lack of personal care, pity-party game she does.
She needs a good or better transgender therapist to help her deal with life. Sounds like life has been psychologically very hard on her.
>>
>>7067610
>I guess I'm wondering if the craziness is related to being transgender
Nah
Many trans people are crazy, but hats partly because you mainly hear about he crazies, that's more interesting than boring plain life.
> on-and-off hrt, lack of personal care,
Yeah she sounds kind of off. Is she in therapy or something? She definitely needs help
>>
>>7067594
Not OP but I'm a bisexual too. Where can I get me a femboy?
>>
>>7069864
Fembois are trannies in denial
>>
>>7069864
Try the femgen threads?

>>7070215
L I T E R A L L Y
WHO CARES
Being in denial means they won't be be sad or offended over "muh pronouns" and won't pursue genital mutilation
>>
>>7067594
>femboy replacement.
this meme has to stop
>>
Honestly it just kinda comes with the territory. If you can't deal with the craziness you're relationship likely won't last too long.
>>
>>7067594
The only femboi i've known irl was a schizophrenic crazy piece of shit that liked to collect dead animals and only slept with <16 year old boys when he was 20.
>>
>mtf, on hormones. 25
>Extremely socially aware, tend to play mind games with people
>on-and-off hrt at times when I 'really' hate myself. I stop because I think it's pointless.
>lack of personal care from time to time as well, because of reason stating above
>play pity-party games because I 'really' fucking hate myself.

She sounds like me OP.
I'm not in a relationship though.
>>
>>7070775
But they're cute. And do a better job at hiding all the craziness oozing inside.
>>
>>7067569
Being trans is very confusing on many levels. Trust me, it is very hard to know someone extremely well and not suspect that they are insane, as almost everyone has at least one irrational thing that they hold onto as inalienable fact.

I've got a guy friend that is incredibly superstitious and wiccan, and while it makes no sense to me, I am fully accepting of it. I have another friend who believes he becomes a channel to the world of the dead on full moons and has some very convincing evidence in his favor, but at all other times he is just a lumber yard worker who builds things with his spare time.

It is also important to know how long your gf has been on HRT for. The first 3 or so years are an emotional rollercoaster due to changes, and being new to almost scenario you find yourself in. If you have major surgery planned/performed count this as double. This time is like a female puberty hormonally, but also with the extra added stress of having to deal with some incredibly life-altering choices and then on top of that with an incredibly complex series of mental adjustments of how society is treating you as your behavior/looks change.
>>
>>7067569
>Bi
>Dating a tranny
There are your two problem. Trannies are nutcakes and well you being bi will end up in you being a breeder wanting a real man.
>>
>>7070943
jokes on you, I almost got bred by my girlfriend. We love PIV.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x384px
>>7070868
You ripped that off from Tokyo Ghoul

Next you'll be telling me he lost his balls from childhood abuse and he jacks motorcycles.
>>
>>7067569
Absolutely perfect! A girl is complaining that it's hard to deal with a hormonal tranny! Understand what men go through now? Women are hormonally driven irresponsible children at best. Good luck!
>>
>>7075157
Sorry, but being cucked and prepping the bull is increasing at high rates among White Men. Now step aside, loser, while I go and enjoy a nice breeding session with my over 6 foot, 230 pound african-american (fuck you racists) bull and his actual cock and I call it actual because it isn't a tiny prick like White Man dick.
>>
>>7075166
Of course it is! Who wouldn't want access to prime livestock?

I'm a little lost what point you're making beyond that, though.
>>
File: Trump_and_Rodman_2009.jpg (153KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_and_Rodman_2009.jpg
153KB, 375x500px
>>7075175
Typical little white boi.
>>
>>7075180
Why is this an insult? Who said I didn't like black men?

Also... Trump 2016!
>>
>>7067569
The first 1-2 years are usually pretty crazy, second puberty, reinventing yourself, dealing with friends + family fallout, and all of that jazz. But if you're interested in the long haul, usually things calm down after just a couple of years.

Curious, how old are the two of you? I assume early twenties, but maybe younger..?
>>
File: 1455309833403.jpg (211KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1455309833403.jpg
211KB, 1280x853px
>>7075234
I'm 22, she's just turned 26. she started transitioning at my age, but didn't get access to hormones until ~24... was on them for over a year, and then parents denied her insurance coverage. So I understand that her "year of being 25," has been the rough one. I've known her for longer, but this is also the year we've been dating.

She's been saying a lot that this next year is going to be better and she's going to be better. I feel uncertain because despite the talk, she hasn't made any active changes (eating better, exercise, consistent hygiene, consistent hormone take-age, reaching out to a therapist, etc). I am worried that it will turn into my job to push her through transitioning, and I'm not comfortable doing that since I'm don't know what that feels like.
>>
>>7071628

How did you almost get pregnant?

>>7077500

>she started transitioning at my age, but didn't get access to hormones until ~24

This isn't the US, is it?
>>
No, grannies aren't all crazy. I'm a male chaser and I was with 5-6 trans women before settling down with my fiancé.

Probably 4/7 were pretty crazy but the ones that aren't are always amazing people. I find trannys to be amazing artists. It wasn't until I met my fiancé that I met a tranny that was happy though. I mean she gets dysphoric but overall she a beam of positive energy with focus and drive.

That said tho, your gf sounds messed up if she's going on and off hormones.
>>
>>7077500
Why not have a Blackmarket supply. It's the best way to get them.
>>
>>7077524
It is, we just live in MT. By "started transitioning" I mean, started growing her hair out, learning how to do makeup, etc.
>>
>>7077524
we thought she was infertile and she wasn't. I did get pregnant. we had on abortion.
>>7077579
that's what she has now, sort of, she ordered them online. Again, only JUST started them again.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.