[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many are you are gay because you were molested? How many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: duh.jpg (343KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
duh.jpg
343KB, 800x532px
How many are you are gay because you were molested?

How many of you are trans because you were molested?
>>
Do people actually believe this meme that sexual assault victimhood = LGBT.

Never molested or assaulted in my life. I'm a tranny. There is literally zero evidence to show this is an etiological source of Gender Identity Disorder.
>>
>>7066691
Someone's in denial after spending 2nd grade gagging daddy's cock.

Be a good little girl and I won't try this again, Denise.
>>
>>7066714
>trying this hard
>>
I wish I had some story of being molested or raped to explain why I'm trans, but I don't. All I had was religious indoctrination and a borderline pd mother which kept me terrified so that I tried to repress my feelings until I hit my 20s.
>>
File: 1470749126332.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1470749126332.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>7066687
speak for yourself, OP
>>
>>7066691
It is a thing during early life. There are stories of sexual confusion after rape if it's done in the early years of puberty. But like 99% of that confusion should be gone post-puberty.
>>
I molested my parents, that's why I'm straight.
>>
guys you don't remember it, that's how early childhood trauma works
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 300x275px
I wasn't sexually abused but I was physically abused...beaten senseless since a very early age by my drunk father.

I doubt that's why I'm gay though.
>>
>>7066687
The only thing painful about my childhood was how boring it was.
>>
>>7066687

My female babysitter forced me penetrate her when I was 5. Still remember it.
I ended up kinda asexual. I'm sexually aroused by women, but I am afraid to relate to them on an emotional level.
>>
>>7067008
I spent a lot of elementary school with my friends' dicks in my ass
What's unclear is if I wanted it because I liked it, or if I wanted it because I wanted attention from anyone
I'm not sure how far typical childhood sexual experimentation goes, but I know I have a really fucked up perspective of sex and a tendency to have unhealthy relationships, and other shit that isn't simply explained away by my being trans, so I just have to live with the belief, true or not, that my childhood experiences have somehow damaged me and the way in which I relate to others intimately
>>
Being trans is what got me molested as a kid actually
>>
My ex is trans and she was raped as a kid.
>>
I'm gay, never been molested, and I have the best parents ever. Just gay dude.
>>
Daddy liked to spank his dick on my ass while mommy fisted my piss-hole and that's why I'm straight
>>
>>7066687
There's no evidence that childhood trauma causes gender dysphoria. Nice meme.
>>
>>7068085

But gender dyphoria usually comes with selfesteem, anxiety and depression issues. These can only be caused by psychological trauma.
>>
>>7068123
>only
Proof it
>>
>>7068123
The other issues pop up because living with gender dysphoria is incredibly stressful. Stress makes you more likely to be anxious and depressed.

Saying that they're only caused by trauma is untrue, as many people who've never been traumatized have anxiety, depression, and low self esteem.
>>
>>7066687
Was molested several time by my brother when I was 7-9 but I can't say if that is why I'm completely fucked up now. I'm attracted to young girls and men so I have every intention of dating a man. Being raised Catholic as a gay man has probably fucked me more than my brother.
>>
File: What a great day to be me.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
What a great day to be me.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
Oh boi.
I had this friend of mine who actually did alot of gay shit with "against" my will.
>I was a little kid, and I didn't knew anything about sex.
I remember I just didn't liked it very much, but I used to endure because of the rewards, like doing something boring or rather unpleasing for results.
>Once he offered to suck my dick in exchange of pokémon informations for example.
I cannot really remember how this whole thing started, but it wasn't the first time (All my memories are kinda dull) I do belive we used to go to the pool togheter, Maybe that was the starting point of the whole thing.

Now I'm rather fucked. I am not sure if I like to be a guy.
Maybe I just envy girls for their godly bodies and forms; Given the fact that I Idolize lesbians like the ultimate form of cute and pure love. And knowing I'm never going to experience such thing is painfull and leaves a "bear trap" feeling around my chest.
But I dunno if things are related.
I've told this story only on 4chan.
Halp
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.