[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gov should legalize euthanasia for us trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
That way they earn money and we won't feel pain or make a mess of ourselves for someone else to clean up
>>
>>7065470

>That way they earn money

The government has more money to gain from you by getting you to work over the course of your lifetime. The only way they would gain is if you were going to be a drain on someone else's disposable income or welfare all your life. But of course, even if that's the case, they will continue to say you can change.

That said, I do believe medically assisted suicide should be legalized, including for late transitioners.
>>
>>7065484
>welfare all your life
if only

frankly if they're not willing to let you kill yourself they need to pay you to live
>>
>>7065470
Gov should put you all to sleep desu
>>
Pretty sure the regressives are already trying to legalize euthanasia for anyone who wants it. I'm pretty sure soon private euthanasia companies will sprout up and there will be "so progressive" shills trying to convince as many people to seek services from these companies. There will be a big business in trying to get people to kill themselves, "feeling sad and life got you down, just know that there's always a way out, plan b, a way out... suicide is painless".

This is my dysphoric near future predictions.
>>
>>7065470
Gov should legalize euthanasia for everyone
FTFY
>>
I've been openly saying this for years. People always reply, "for all people not just trans". It's not just trannies that want it lol
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.