[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do most transwomen want to be girls because they're actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Shuichi.Nitori.full.713222.jpg (225KB, 600x769px) Image search: [Google]
Shuichi.Nitori.full.713222.jpg
225KB, 600x769px
Do most transwomen want to be girls because they're actually trans, or is it because being female is easy mode?

Men get the short end of the stick in a lot of things in life. We're more limited in fashion choice, get inferior treatment by the legal system, have a much harder time dating, and are generally valued less. Not to mention that girls are just plain cuter.
>>
>it's this thread again
Fine. I'll make the post. Girl is ez mode, tranny is not.
>>
>>7064060
But just because being a tranny is hard doesn't mean one can't develop dysphoria as a result of gender envy, right?
>>
I certainly wouldn't call being a girl "easymode", but for me it's a little of column a, a bit of column b. I legitimately am much happier with myself being a girl than a boy, but I was never that dysphoric about being a boy. The main thing that made me go full trans instead of just repressing and androgynysing is that being a girl that is somewhat boyish and into guy things is generally socially acceptable, but a guy being into almost any girly things or being at all feminine is looked down upon a lot.
>>
File: 1469395648405.jpg (100KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
1469395648405.jpg
100KB, 500x673px
>>7064047
Yes, any transgirl that wants to transition post-puberty (ages 12+) is suspect to that and shouldn't be granted hormones in any capacity. Though obviously that's not the entire reason they should be barred from it but w/e
>>
>>7064095
In your opinion, what are the other reasons they should be barred from it? Are you a transwoman? If so, when did you start?
>>
>>7064095
>>7064122
Also, why shouldn't they be allowed hormones post-puberty?
>>
Easy? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Try going up against a man in a job interview as a girl.
>>
>>7064047
Get out of here. If you transition because of it being 'easier' you are a fucking sjw. Fuck genderqueer. People have it equally bad from a different perspective.
>>
File: gondola.jpg (100KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.jpg
100KB, 683x1024px
>>7064133
Late transitioners are obliged to not transition as to not promote transitioning as an "addition" to oneself as opposed to something that one assimilates and grows into along with their "natural" growth process.

>Are you a transwoman
I'm a 20-year-old pre-pubertal transition FTM.
>>
>>7064276
But the question is, do any transwomen actually transition as a result of this perception?
>>
>>7064047
>disgusting tranny
>ez mode
'no'
>>
>>7064047
>Men get the short end of the stick in a lot of things in life. We're more limited in fashion choice, get inferior treatment by the legal system, have a much harder time dating, and are generally valued less. Not to mention that girls are just plain cuter.
Personally I wasted a ton of time before transitioning because I was worried that this might be the only reason I wanted to be a girl. Eventually I realized that even if stereotypical gender roles didn't exist or were completely reversed, that still wouldn't change the disgust I felt towards my own body, and that's why I decided to transition, and I'm guessing most other MtFs would feel the same way.

>>7064122
>>7064133
>Taking Caraposter seriously
>ever
>>
>>7064313
Sorry, I'm a newfag on this board (as a straight, white, cisgender male). A bit clueless in regards to LGBT affairs. Just wanted to learn more about it.
>>
File: 1471192260426.jpg (555KB, 1280x1899px) Image search: [Google]
1471192260426.jpg
555KB, 1280x1899px
>>7064378
This still isn't even an actual picture of me, please don't lie.
>>
Transitioning and even the idea of passing as a woman is terrifying for me. I'm not pursuing this out of some simplistic jealousy or desire for the perks that women get, but because I'm fucked in the head and pumping my body full of estrogen and wearing a dress is the only way I can deal with it. If I could take a pill that would stop me from having dysphoria as I see my increasing male attributes appear, I'd do it.

I don't want to feel this way and I don't want to go through the intense labor of shaping myself into the woman I feel that I need to be, but I have no other choice.

Being a woman and even more so being trans have their own shitty aspects but I'm willing to live with them because I can't live seeing myself as a boy.
>>
>>7064353
>straight, white, cisgender male
not for long...
>>
>>7064453
Yeah, spend more than a few minutes on this board and you turn black. It's pretty terrifying actually.
>>
>>7064284
It seems pretty petty to me, but I'm sure more than a few have.
>>
>>7064388
This. Being a tranny is hard. Only trenders do it for fashion or social graces. I, too, am terrified of being socially female. My dysphoria spaghetti activates upon seeing a desirable female face. Guess I wouldn't be a bad girl though I think every girl I've ever known is a bitch in one way or another. But no socially transitioning is real low on the totem pole for me.
>>
>>7064519
This. After 5 minutes here I came out and never left.
>>
>>7064047
well, most of the ones who transitioned late (around 16 or older) are what we call "apg fetishists," which means essentially that there disgusting perverted men in order to fulfill there sick fetish. in that case it's not exactly one of the two options you gave but it's more like the latter
>>
>>7064583
I guess. He really didn't extrapolate if it turned him on. Shut up hella lot of truly trans people transition before 30. It can be natural for mtf not to realize their disorder till mid 20's.
>>
>>7064047
the correct answer is mental illness
>>
>>7064583
How is 16 or older late?
Until just recently you kinda needed parental approval to do anything before 18.
Back in my day resources for self messing were almost non- existent so...
>>
>>7066461
Self medding

>>7066367
And like pointed out. Some of grew up in really religious households. Holding off on transition because of a real fear of being disowned is not proof of some sort of sexual fetish. Like fuck, I realized what I wanted somewhere about 9-11. But I was born in '91. If that puts things into perspective.
>>
>>7066367
Do you think your mom wouldn't be alright with it? I wouldn't assume the rest of your family would be 100% against it even if they're very christian unless they have shown it before, but if your mom is atheist there's even less reason to assume she'd take it badly.
>>
>>7064060
/thread
>>
>>7064060
>>7066722
but anons, wouldn't a passing transwoman be afforded most of the social privileges of a cis woman?
>>
ITT: cis men think transwomens lives are easy
>>
>>7066461
16 isn't late. 40 is late.
>>
>>7066776
Started at 19. Maybe if I had started growing major facial hair sooner I might have kicked my butt into gear, but I think part of the reason I waited as long as I did was because puberty was late/slow. Looking at my brothers I got off extremely lucky, they looked like men at 16, whereas when I told people I was a freshman/sophomore(while in college) they thought I meant in high school.
Thank the gods I'm only 5'3, people tell me I'm tiny and cute, so I've got that going for me.
>>
>>7066461
people transitioned early back in the 70s, so don't try to use that excuse lol
>>
>>7068398
Extremely rare, and you needed extremely much support from your parents.

It used to be semi-illegal to be trans, even before TERFs made it even worse.
>>
>>7064221

Most jobs would take a woman over a man unless its very physical like working an oil-rig, lumberjack, police officer etc.

Try getting hired as a server at a resturant as a man. Its almost impossible
>>
>>7068599
Not to mention that if you're in STEM, employers proudly boast about AA (read: hiring preferences) for women.
>>
>>7068699
>>7068599
this

i wasn't able to get a job until i transitioned, despite being less prepared after
>>
>>7068498
>you needed extremely much support from your parents
kek
the early transitioners of the 70s -- and many of the early transitioners of the 2010s -- were street trannies dead to their parents who got hormones from older friends already in 'the life'
they are the people blanchard and bailey referred to when they talked of homosexual transsexuals, and while the pure typology taken at face value is bullshit there is nothing better at it when discussing who historical and modern early transitioners are, and what differentiates them from people who did so relatively later
the '18+ is late' meme is just that, a meme, and a stupid one. most of the agp 'late transitioners' on this board are objectively transitioning young, though not early -- those terms are not synonymous. but they would not be early transitioners if they were just born a few years later. the path their dysphoria took to progress to sex discordance is inherently different to that of early transitioners.
>>
>>7066752
The overwhelming majority of trannies either never had the opportunity to transition early enough to pass, or did but repressed though it.
>>
>>7064278
This is bullshit. Caraposter is a psychopathic cisgender chaser and serial killer.
>>
>>7070097
Let's put it into some perspective. When I was born in '91 Silence of the Lambs was trending #1 I'm the box office. Cut to a few years later we had Jerry Springer and similar shows that painted trans people as straight up freaks. If you had public television you may have had a chance to see a few episodes of Monty Python on PBS, with a bunch of cross dressing men. We had Ace Ventura and numerous negative examples of what it meant to be trans.
Then hooray! We get internet and Google. What does Google show? A bunch of huns and fetish shite. There is 0 indication that starting early will benefit you in any way. Sites like Lauraus and Susan's *activley* stifled any discussion about self medding.
There are a bunch of us who put off the idea of transition because of the abundance of negative examples.
And I didn't start off as a gay male, so according to Blanchard I wasn't a true transsexual. That shit fucked me up, if I hadn't read that at the age that I did I may have come to different conclusions about myself. Although I may have been closeted no at least, my first sexual thoughts were of wanting to be with a man, so who fucking knows. But then again I would have had to come out to a religious conservative family, so if I had been just gay/or really was in denial I would have repressed That shit. So does someone who doesn't come out as gay until 18 because of a knowingly unaccepting family become invalid the same way transexuals do? Even if they've know from a young age?

1/2
>>
>>7072122
2/2
Sure I attempted to steal my mom's BC once. With 0 indication that starting hrt early would have any noticeable effect, the idea of coming out to a religious family is daunting. My life was pretty good, not much to complain about other than some minor bullying and my gender shit, it almost made sense to wait until I could legally get my own hormones. Giving up a life of relative comfort and a clear path to success so that I could tell my family that I was a superfaggot and end up cut off from support and possibly living a life I'm the streets was not appealing.

The point is we are seeing a rise in early transitions. Why? Because in just the last few years the negative forces that would make someone repress are slowly going away. People and parents are becoming more accepting and a simple Google search doesn't have fetish shit or huns as the very first example. A lot of the early transitioners now would be just as fucked as us 90s kids if they were born just a few short years sooner. They really aren't *that* much different than a lot of us.
>>
>>7064047
its super ez being a girl, tee hee
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.