[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good.-bye good people of /lgtb/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Lucina_confession_artbook.png (749KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lucina_confession_artbook.png
749KB, 1024x1024px
It's about time for me to go, but not before posting a last thread. I've never been someone very aware of sexuality, self-conscient of my own orientation since I was around 16-17 (Bisexual, or biscum), I've always put an incredible effort for being kind, never been weird or disrespectful towards anything or anyone; I love my parents and my friends, but it's getting impossible to hold this in secret, this dysphoria I've been feeling sickens me to death, yesterday I fucking pucked out of it, and I cannot tell anyone for my desires of being an andro-sexual machines for simple reasons: I'm poor; I have very femenine body and features yet my nose and some hair bothers the achievement of that goal; I thought I could always count with my friends and family, but it seems I'm the disgrace of my family since I couldn't earn free studies abroad like my brothers, it seems I'm not good enough or smarth enough to deserve respect, it seems that I cannot play videogames or go out with friends without being a lazy dissapointment; no one really likes me by different reasons, but they're all just out of the blue, so now that I don't have support at all and the only one desire I had is gone forever, I want to say good-bye people of /lgtb/, it's been a fucking pleasure; chasers fuck-off; andro's, you're angels in this world; trans and crossdressers, hope you are happy how you look today and if you don't try your best of getting that look you want, I'm sure you can be beautiful; the rest of the zoo, keep-it-up with the noise, and sorry for pic-unrelated, yet Lucina is cute, I'll be posting in life no more, peace out
>>
Safe travels, hope you find some peace in the next beginning my friend
>>
>>7063285
Why leave?
>>
>>7063334

I think OP is going to/did kill themselves.
>>
File: 1476047686595.jpg (171KB, 1092x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1476047686595.jpg
171KB, 1092x1500px
>>7063285
I know that eventually everyone leaves me and you're no different. You're all the same...
>>
>>7063285
Sail on, brave soul
>>
>>7063285
bonne nuit <3
>>
You seem like a cool person, I'll be joining you shortly
>>
do a flip
>>
>>7063285
Shit tier waifu, but have a nice death OP.
>>
Rip in peace
>>
>>7063285
Good luck in whatever comes next. I will probably join you soon.
>>
good night sweet prince
>>
>>7063285
>chasers fuck-off

What have we done to you?

Before you go, I demand an explanation.
>>
File: 1476508940545.jpg (79KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1476508940545.jpg
79KB, 803x688px
>>7064174
really nigga...... really..
you're a piece of utter fucking shit
>>
>>7063285
May you find peace.
>>
>>7064236
As expected, only insults and not a single real argument.
>>
It's funny, my last girfriend was a transgender, some acquaintances mocked me, my own father stopped talking to me for a month.

Sure, I don't suffer from the same social pressure as gay/andro/trans/whatever people, but it's not like my liking for "dickgirls" is a normal thing according to many people. But let's generalize, surely I'm also a "piece of utter fucking shit".
>>
>killing yourself for being bi
weak af kys t b h
>>
>>7064398
>but it's getting impossible to hold this in secret, this dysphoria I've been feeling sickens me to death, yesterday I fucking pucked out of it

can you read nigga
>>
>>7064354
dude someone is talking about suicide and you're demanding an explanation for why they don't like chasers? that's really shitty
>>
>>7064423
naw nigga i didn't read all that shit
>>
Please don't kill yourself
>>
>>7064447
Fail to see the big deal, dude acts like we (chasers) are all scumbags and maybe even partially responsible for making his personal environment more unpleasant and am I wrong for wanting an explanation for why?

I'm just trying to understand him, maybe to show him we're not all assholes like he thinks. Fine, next time I'll just say goodbye.
>>
Why do trannies hate chasers so much when chasers are basically the only people who will ever want them?
>>
>>7065020
I don't hate chasers, I like anyone who supports us
>>
>>7065020
I mean I know in life all I'm probably gonna get is a chaser so I'll take what I can get.

In short, I personally don't.
>>
>>7063285
See you next episode
>>
>>7065618

>implying a man who wouldn't take a tranny as his gf and take her out in public would stick up for trannies in activism or even just standing up for trannies in everyday conversation with their friends
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.