[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tranny here. Why can't guys (bisexuals and other scum)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: smh fam.jpg (12KB, 420x414px) Image search: [Google]
smh fam.jpg
12KB, 420x414px
Tranny here.
Why can't guys (bisexuals and other scum) ever get through their heads that our benises are not for playing? I let a guy shake my girltumor out of curiosity and it was the most boring bland senseless pleasure-devoid 5 minutes I'll never be able to get back and yeah I could have said something sooner but then again I didn't want to spoil his fun since he was like an excited autist who just discovered a rare special edition train toy or something.
>>
>>7062997

>but then again I didn't want to spoil his fun since he was like an excited autist who just discovered a rare special edition train toy or something

lmao
>>
to bi guys a feminine penis is very appealing
its just a fact
>>
OP don't you feel pleasure when other people touch your penis?

Are you on hrt? I'm asking because I just came from the urlogoist and it turns out I have low but average testosterone levels, I also don't feel much pleasure when other people touch my penis. I'm wondering if this might have something to do with having low testosterone.

I'm really starting to become concerned about my penis, it's not normal to be only able to cum by your own hands.
>>
>>7063019
Yes but why would they want to do "handy" things to it at all? Feminine benis is only for display.
>>
>>7063036
What I didn't disclose is the fact that hormones rerouted the little pleasure benis can offer to my nipples (and a bunch of erogenous zones on my body) and amplified it.

It's possible your benis problems may stem from being a low T boi but it could also be a sign of depression, high cortisol, lack of motivation or maybe you just never found it fulfilling. The answer is within you, young grasshopper.
>>
>>7062997

Speak for yourself. Mines for full service play
>>
>>7063036

>I'm really starting to become concerned about my penis, it's not normal to be only able to cum by your own hands.

Quit the death grip.
>>
>>7063036
I've dealt with this problem before.
Solution: Don't touch your dick with your hands for a week, then go fuck someone. Easy.
>>
>>7063045
yes that is strange
maybe he was working his way up to sucking it, otherwise I really don't know
>>
>>7063094
#NotAllTrannies
>>
>>7063045
Because it feels good
>>
>>7063123
Shut up nerd.
>>
>>7063106
doesn't work for me.
>>
>>7063144
>tfw ex kept wanting to give blowjobs

He used to question about transitioning. Then he passed it off as a fetish. I wonder how he is..
>>
>>7063045
dicks are fun to play with, non functional cocks actually kinda suck.
>>
File: 1476580509994.png (78KB, 1892x485px) Image search: [Google]
1476580509994.png
78KB, 1892x485px
>>7063045
if you missed it
>>
>>7063486
>light them on fire
wow rude
>>
File: bkubchicken2.png (56KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
bkubchicken2.png
56KB, 300x263px
>>7063486
Where was this posted, lmao
>>
>>7063088
I WANT THIS. NIPPLE LOVE IS BREAST LOVE. I just hope after this interview next week I can get on hrt with my first check. I dunno gotta see what other hoops I need to jump through.
>>
>>7064351
good luck famalamadingdong
>>
>>7063088
>being a low T boi
I don't want to be a low t boi, I get jeolous when I know that even older men have higher test than me. It's not fair, the only goal I can achieve in the gym is becoming a skinny twink and I don't want that. I want to be strong and lean(something that's impossible with low t).
>>
>>7063209
I actually think those are more fun to play with, but yeah it's not really erotic at all. It's just a goofy meat tube.
>>
>>7063106
>Masturbate once every 2 weeks
Nah, still not much
>>
>>7062997
Sorry you don't enjoy having your clitra touched. I'd say the problem is that it's normally a thing where that organ is an erogenous zone for both men and women.
>>
>>7066239
can't you get supplements?
>>
>Why can't guys (bisexuals and other scum) ever get through their heads that our benises are not for playing?

With normal women, you can fuck them of course, but also fun is pleasing them by eating them out, fingering them, etc... Eating out ass is gross, but as a bisexual, the idea of sucking dick is not really so gross. It serves an analog to cunnilingus with a cis girl. We're willing to be flexible, but we'd at least like to receive the complete package. Sex really isn't good unless you both give and take. That's why 69 is so fucking fun.
>>
>>7062997
>boring bland senseless pleasure-devoid
I kind of have the opposite problem, everytime some has tried touching mine they just ended up hurting it, or irritating it in some way. I can do it for myself, sure, but it takes a long time to get me off (upwards of 15 minutes), and I get pretty tired.
>>
Non op mtf here. Love my bepis. Dont mind it getting sucked or played with at all. It still works fine and the orgasms are different if not better than other stuff (butt stuff). I like being able to experience both. My dream is to be a futanari that has dick and pussy. No balls tho, just a functioning cock and a pussy would be god tier.
>>
Get over your penis complex.
>>
File: 1475865835646.gif (30KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475865835646.gif
30KB, 240x200px
>BLAH BLAH BLAH I WANT TOO BE SUBMISSIVE

>BLAH BLAH BLAH YOUR NOT GETTING ME OFF! DO YOU EVEN CARE THAT THIS ISNT WHAT I WANT?!?!

>POST ON LGBT

hahaha classic.
>>
>>7062997
why can't my lovers just conveniently know what I fancy in bed without me saying anything?

Yeah, I know.
>>
>>7069985
proof trannys are in fact female.
>>
>>7069543
>it takes a long time to get me off
I am non-op too and my bebis is uncut
But it's the same for me tbqh
>>
File: 1435589083449.gif (429KB, 230x255px) Image search: [Google]
1435589083449.gif
429KB, 230x255px
am I the only one who doesn't care if I orgasm? I just wanna make the guy cum
>>
>>7070314
of course you do
you are an obedient sissy who only wants to please his man
>>
>>7070322
not really, its just I don't have the same attitudes towards orgasm like I did before transition. It use to be something I did every five seconds and now I orgasm maybe once or twice a month. I find it more hot and pleasing when the guy cums.
>>
>>7063172
>he
We both know how
>he
is doing.
>>
>>7063036
Go back in time and kill the doctor who mutilated your dick
>>
>>7062997
literally the only reason a guy would be interested in a tranny over a cis woman is for the dick, don't act surprised when they start touching it
>>
>>7075116
Woah woah woah, are you trying to say that men wouldn't go out of their way to find BPD headcases that tower over them if it weren't for their extra feature down there?
>>
>>7062997
What bi and hetero men love most of trannies is cute, beautiful feminine penis the mens love so bad because it's different of gross o rough masculine penia has.

You should be happy, when a man suck your penis you know you're special to him.
>>
File: i have no sides and i must kek.jpg (20KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
i have no sides and i must kek.jpg
20KB, 250x323px
>>7062997
>like an excited autist who just discovered a rare special edition train toy
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.