[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Public harassment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: unnamed.gif (501KB, 480x261px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
501KB, 480x261px
Have any of you been harassed in public? I'm trans and just had my first experience today.

>be a somewhat? Passing trans woman, 1 year hrt, full time
>walking home from doing grocery shopping on a pretty busy street
>see guy on phone walk towards me, see his face and realise he's clocked me
>see that he turns around and starts following me
>stop at redlight and check he is still behind me but also still on phone, keeps shooting me looks
>cross street and he walks in front and looks back a few times looking me up and down
>wondering if I'll have to run
>he saddles up beside me and says 'excuse me I just wanted to say you're very beautiful and I'm wondering what you're doing tonight'
>bit taken aback but scared as fuck and say I'm flattered but in a relationship
>he says 'are you sure you don't want to grab a drink?'
>say I'm sure and rush off
>walk back to apartment checking if he followed me but all clear

I know he must've clocked me as trans because I pass sometimes but also because I ain't beautiful. So I got chased in real life but who's to say he wouldn't get me somewhere quiet and beat the shit out of me.
>>
File: 1475228725344.png (696KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
1475228725344.png
696KB, 840x623px
>>7062469

>be a somewhat? Passing trans woman
>full time

there's your first mistake

>So I got chased in real life but who's to say he wouldn't get me somewhere quiet and beat the shit out of me.

wow a faggot getting what they had coming to them, color me surprised

ITT: it's fucking nothing
>>
>>7062469
He might have clocked you but it's hard to tell cause guys are often pretty aggressive when asking a girl out. From what I've seen, chasers sometimes get extra aggressive when they spot a trans girl in the wild cause to them it's like finding a rare pokemon or something.
>>
>>7062469
How is that harassment?

He didn't threaten you, he didn't curse you out, he didn't make a scene. He just asked what you were doing.

You're tricking yourself into thinking that the anxiety and confusion you felt is his will, you did that to yourself, he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>7062469
I think you're taking this worse than you need to. He didn't follow you after you rejected him or anything, he just asked you out. He might not have even clocked you, maybe you're just unconfident and thought he did. Sorry that it made you feel that way, but try not to take every advance as harassment, life's a lot more pleasant that way.
>>
>driving through neighborhood yesterday
>see late teens guy jogging
>he has no shirt on and is wearing smaller shorts
>he's really muscular and sweaty
>can't help myself from looking at him
>he sees me and then looks at me in disgust

i wish i wasn't a degenerate
>>
>>7062521
l-lewd
>>
>>7062555
I'm always too scared to look at guys because I don't want people to think I like them but sometimes I think I can get away with it and stuff like that happens ;_;

I'm gonna imagine him having his way with me next time I use my dildo desu
>>
>>7062584
it's ok anon who knows maybe the next one will look right at back at you

godspeed
>>
>>7062584
>I'm gonna imagine my potential rapist/murderer next time I use my dildo desu
bravo, you truly are a woman
>>
>>7062469
Fake and retarded.

>a guy follows me today to hit me
>harassment

This is so illogical it has to be flame bait or a false flag.
>>
>>7062591
I'm a virgin loser so I have an overactive imagination.

If I do ever have sex it will probably be shit since I've hyped it up to myself in my fantasies.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 435x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 435x395px
>Walkin home
>three drunk guys smoking cigs
>two are facing away, one looking at me
>asks if im headin home and need company
>tfw really need it
>>
>>7062469
I would've probably felt the same panic but he really did not harass you, in my opinion.
>>
>A guy follows me and asks me out.
>Feel harassed.

Wow just wow. Welcome to being a girl. Guys can be weird he probably was just scared to ask a girl out. Seriously OP stop seeing everyone as being a chaser.
>>
>>7062469
Thats not what harassment is
>>
>>7062469
I'm mtf, full time 6 years and I had a hilarious old guy recently. He must've been about mid 70's.

>Walking in parking lot towards a used game and movie place
>The old white man makes his way towards me
>He steps up into my personal space aggressively and shouts "WHAT'S UP?!"
>I back up and say "Nothing, what's up with you?"
>He steps forward again towards me, moving his arms up and down as he again shouts, "WHAT'S UP?!"
>Then he walks off looking back at me angry as fuck

That was one of the weirdest moments for me, because it was such an old white dude acting like a 20 something thuggish black guy who was trying to start some shit.

Other than that, I've only really been harassed by black men in a normal cis girl way. Just weird ass flirty stuff and shouting at me angrily when I turn them down. I got called a faggot when I rode my bike with a helmet a few times by white boys in cars before. Any times I've gotten clocked, most the people were just uneasy and wanted the interaction to be over with. No one ever got mad that they clocked me. At least not yet, always could happen.
>>
>>7062765
hey anon
WHAT'S UP?!
>>
>>7062771
Oh no, he's found me on the internet.

Mods help! Virtual harassment!
>>
>>7062521

Sounds hot. Sorry you weren't cute enough, anon.
>>
>>7062584
Do you actually not know how to check someone out without them knowing? Are you retarded or something?
>>
File: 1468640857219.jpg (28KB, 305x249px) Image search: [Google]
1468640857219.jpg
28KB, 305x249px
This seems like a good thread to ask.

So I went out on a 1st date with this trans person who is very pretty but does have noticeable male features (face is a little chiseled), and it didn't go so well due to him/her getting upset with me looking at other people when they shoot looks at us or when they don't acknowledge him/her.

I'm very inexperienced in dating trans people and I did my best to make her or him feel not out of place, but I guess that wasn't enough.

Ass was nice too.
>>
>>7062469
>you're very beautiful and I'm wondering what you're doing tonight
sounds like chasertalk to me
you did good, OP
>>
>>7063104
I never look at guys because I don't want people to think I'm a fag, so I have basically no experience doing it.

Idk i was just looking at him from my car as I drove by. It's not like I was holding up a sign that said "I'm a tranny homo i want ur dick"
>>
>>7063126
>tfw don't want to be crazy tranny, but will probably become the exact person you describe
>>
>>7063126
>him/her
>I did my best to make her or him feel not out of place
>>
>>7063126
him/her. Please tell her you said this so she can break it off with you and move on. Honestly this has to be a troll.

How could you possibly think after alternating her bodies chemical tissue production, presenting female, and telling you she is transgender she would ever in any universe take kindly to being referred to in that way. Especially from a guy who claims to like her and trying to make her feel comfortable,

Kys
>>
>>7063126
>>7067529
fucking this
must be bait, nobody can be this retarded
>>
>>7062771
lol'd

>>7062765
No but seriously anon, that's weird as fuck
>>
>>7062469
one time i went on a date with a guy downtown at night and this guy who was shitfaced asked if had a cigarette and we didn't and when we told him he ran at us, calling us faggots.
>>
>>7063210
Wear sunglasses, the guys won't be able to see where your eyes are looking.
>>
>>7062469
Wasn't it your goal?
>>
>be mtf
>stand of street corner waiting to be harassed
>six hours later go home
>even Donald Trump won't grab my pussy
>>
>>7062469
He spoke to you? How dare he express attraction to you? That must have been traumatizing.
>>
>>7070179
>what is body language
Now I know why women complain. It's like men possess no awareness let alone self-awareness.
>>
>>7062492
This, all the way.
>>
File: Bearing cry.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bearing cry.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
>>7070183
Sexual harassment is not catcalling. If anything what the guy did was stalking and even then I doubt it being that it was across a street then talking. He was probably just trying to get lucky. I agree that he is a bit of a dick for trying to get out despite being told she's in a relationship but that doesn't mean it's sexual harassment. He didn't make any sexual advances, even if his endgame was sexual.
>>
I just have a tendency to run at people calling them faggots when they don't have cigs
>>
File: FaLiLV.jpg (29KB, 475x302px) Image search: [Google]
FaLiLV.jpg
29KB, 475x302px
>>7070194
>>
File: 0.jpg (44KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
44KB, 640x400px
>>7062469
I got followed for a few miles after I got off work a few weeks ago at 4:00 am by two jocks in a mustang and they stayed right on my drivers side regardless how fast or slow I went and were shouting obscenities at me and taunting me. Before I was followed, one of them had tried to talk to me as I was leaving work in the parking lot and I didn't even acknowledge him as I walked to my ride. I have had a similar thing happen beforehand with ignoring a guy trying to give me a weird compliment and my conclusion is guys get mad if you don't answer them but like I say leave me alone when I'm out walking I mean fuck dude.

I guess becoming a woman means painting a big fucking sign on you that says "harass me"
>>
>>7062492
Come on dude. I know he didn't beat OP up or call them names, but being followed down the street has got to be pretty scary. I can totally understand why women get freaked out by men following and approaching them, no matter what the intentions of those men are. There are too many horror stories out there for anyone to be totally relaxed and flattered in a situation like OP's. I think people need to understand that it's not cool to approach random strangers in the street, except maybe if you need a lighter for your ciggy.
>>
>tfw to ugly too ever be stalked
>>
>>7070219
I mean unless the dude had an ak hanging from his back and a macheta hanging from his belt, what is there to be scared of? Dude asked two questions, then went his own way.
>>
>>7062469
Probably a creepy chaser wanting to get pounded.
>>
christ

i really hope you people don't ever complain that you don't get laid, because you actually need to get outside of your comfort zone to progress in life
>>
Two guys jumped me when I was walking home and got punched in the back of the head and knocked onto the pavement, started stomping on my face and kicking me in the chest/head saying that I was talking like a faggot earlier at the bus stop or something when I was on the phone to a friend.
Took $100 and my old shitty nokia phone.
>>
>>7070921
Well stop wearing those short skirts then. Slut. You were asking for it.
>>
>>7070921
this is why i'll never socially come out
>>
File: little girl roll eyes.gif (954KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
little girl roll eyes.gif
954KB, 245x280px
>>7062469
I wish I had people actively pursue me in real life.
The fact that this constitutes harrassment is fucking laughable.
The truth is, this is just like how people with curly hair want straight hair and vice versa.
>>
>>7071220
you might as well never go out cause you'll get robbed
>>
>>7071381
at least i won't be assaulted for being a "faggot" on top of that
>>
>>7071391
he never 'came out' to those thugs. they just picked a prey to rob
>>
>>7071414
yeah but they would never attack me because i wear oversized loose gray boy clothes 24/7
>>
Once had a dude catcall me as I walked by and I told him to go fuck himself, ACS my voice accidentally does l dropped into my lower register (it happens when I get really upset), and he yelled "oh shit that's a dude" over and over as I was walking away so I pulled my knife out of my bag, turned around, and told him if he called me a dude again I'd cut out his tongue. He ran towards the park a block away where a bunch of cops were standing so i took off before he could tell them
>>
>>7062469
Yeah... got harassed in a support group of all places by some asshole dude

>went to tranny support group
>cis male in group
>'names and pronouns'
>gets to him
>'Christina, she/her'
>like 6 people clear their throats
>well passing girl to my left seems mad
>girl to my right as well, she speaks up
>'Christina, why do you want that name and those pronouns?'
>'well I feel like a girl'
>said in a deep voice with no inflections or feminine presence at all whatsoever
>'but you aren't expressing any sense of femininity'
>girl to my left is really mad and chimes in
>'at all.'
>he is so aloof about it
>'well I'll learn all of that, I just want to be a girl.'
>'you should already be one is what I'm saying'
>'but how could I be a girl if I have a dick?'
>everyone is triggered at this point
>girl on my left stands up
>'if you don't see yourself as a girl despite what you wear or what is inbetween your legs then you aren't a girl you are just jumping on this bandwagon for attention!'
>group coordinator stands up
>'everyone let's settle down.'

cont..
>>
>'Christina, I think the group is a little confused is all. This is a very serious subject and it doesn't seem like you are taking it seriously. We aren't trying to invalidate your identity but to us you do not seem to be in the right place to make this decision for yourself.'
>Christina shrugs and gets up, walks out.
>girl to my left walks after him and pushes him to the ground
>'you are making a joke and a mockery of us all! You claiming to be something you aren't and never will be is ruining all the progress we have worked so hard for!'
>spits on him
>steps on his hand
>Christina scoots back against the wall and breaks down crying
>rough boy voice is gone
>girly as fuck crying
>just lays there crying for like 5 minutes with girl standing over her
>we all walk over and stand around him
>girl to my right holds out her hand to help Christina up
>she takes it but the girl who was yelling pushes her to the ground again
>'don't help *airquotes* her, she needs to know what she did!'
>group coordinator grabs her arm and pulls her back
>looks at Christina
>'maybe you should leave'

why do chasers always try to hunt us down to the point where we can't even be safe in a trans support group?
>>
>guy compliments you
>HARASSMENT

at least now you can truly claim you are a woman, now that you've got the irrational brain to go along with the titties
>>
>>7070190
>it wasn't sexual harrassment
>it was stalking

???
>>
>>7067529
Who cares what she wants to be called? I invested a decade of my life in the Royal Australian Air Force cards and demand to be called Top Gun in all contexts. I will literally kill anyone who does not recognise my sacrifice.
>>
>>7075851
>inb4 not all girls are feminine
>>
File: 1476201242685.jpg (59KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1476201242685.jpg
59KB, 612x612px
>>7075856
>>7075851

Do you by any chance have the one where a passing trans girl made a scene over a hon going into the women's bathroom and got them arrested? That one was pure gold.
>>
File: nhh.jpg (23KB, 320x393px) Image search: [Google]
nhh.jpg
23KB, 320x393px
>>7070921
>not using the Nokia as body armor
>>
>>7075952
i was looking for that one lol...
>>
>>7075957
I doubt anon is 40 yo
>>
>>7075909
>RAAF
I found the biscum jock
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.