[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Kittenplay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: thNYKU1MUL.jpg (4KB, 232x154px) Image search: [Google]
thNYKU1MUL.jpg
4KB, 232x154px
DonĀ“t be mean just comment below :DDD
>>
make like a kitty and get run over
>>
>>7062217
It's shit. Sadist/Masochist is the only acceptable BDSM
>>
It's the best
>>
>>7062217
don't you tell me not to be mean you wrong apostrophe using fuck
>>
>>7062516
>bdsm
>ever acceptable
degerenrate
>>
>>7062217
I'm into BDSM, especially a soft and cutesy sort of BDSM, but kitten-play seems boring to me.
I have real cats, and all they do is lounge about and bother me to open the window to let them out, there isn't much 'play' in kittenplay.
>>
>>7062217
Not really a big fan of powerplay in general but petplay is one of the very few thing I kind of like from bdsm.
Combined with toys like in >>7065097 it really seems fun but I never got to try it yet.
>>
On the one hand, roleplay is weird
On the other, I'm occasionally told my moans sound like cat noises
>>
>>7065117
>On /lgbt/
>Calling anyone degenerate
>>
I think it's hot but I'm big and hairy and I think you have to be cute to be someone's kitten
>>
It's under the umbrella of alternative sexuality which conveniently doesn't hurt anyone else so I say why not.
>>
>>7067639
You don't walk a cat in a collar wtf are these lies?

This is basically not extreme puppy play
>>
My friend and his wife did puppy play as a lifestyle thing. I didn't see too much of it but according to what he told me she was a puppy (on all fours, naked except for a collar and a tail plug, could only communicate by barking and gesturing, etc) 23 hours a day and just had one hour to do human stuff. To me that's extremely weird. They have a baby now so its only in the bedroom which is ok.
>>
>:DDD
This christmas I'm writing to Santa and asking for you to kill yourself, you fucking annoying cunt.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.