[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tranny chasers are all the same. First they tell you to come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

File: bed.gif (694KB, 426x239px) Image search: [Google]
bed.gif
694KB, 426x239px
Tranny chasers are all the same. First they tell you to come over then they psychologically manipulate you into showing them your feminine benis, then they touch it and you tell them to stop because it isn't one bit pleasant for you and also it hurts so they fuck your face and ass instead and cum all over your underdeveloped tits and afterwards when you suggest going to some social place together they give you a really bad, lame excuse which probably means they are ashamed of being seen in public with you but sure, as soon as they are somewhere private they of course call you.
That's it, I am going to be a miserable spinster with 20 cats for life.
>>
>>7062085

Avenge every spinster trans woman and become a serial killer of chasers. Lure them to secluded areas with the promise of feminine penis, then drug them and cut their heads off (your choice which).
>>
>>7062085
>with 20 cats
Yes good! Become the crazy cat lady!
>>
>>7062085
OP, would you be interested in dating a ftm? I'd love to date a mtf because I feel like me and her would have a lot in common regarding being trannies together...plus I mean, you wouldn't worry about him not seeing you as a female/using you/being a chaser, etc...

>tfw when no qt transgf
>>
>>7062168
Are you me?
>>
>>7062181
Yes, plz give me a qt transgf to cuddle and spoil with panties and thigh highs RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEE
>>
>>7062107
Idk, I am pretty weak to be a superhero tbqh. Besides I am one of those obnoxious "I don't want to hurt anybody" types.
>>7062140
That's my plan tbqh.
>>7062168
>would you be interested in dating a ftm
Yes.
>>
>>7062085
desu my senpai, do you want to be my e-gf?

I am a lonely tranny too
>>
>>7062186
I want one too.
I'm lonely as fuck and desperate.
>>
>>7062203
The thing with e-relationship is that they all ended terrible for me because there is nothing worse than knowing you will never meet that person from other part of Earth so idk, f a m.
>>
>>7062085
> being a tranny
Found your problem, degenerate
>>
File: 1476044013468.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476044013468.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
>>7062181
Why do you think that you're superior to cis males?
>>
>>7062203

>tfw dating another tranny doesn't seem so bad anymore

Although, the problem with you transbians is that some of you were chasers to begin with.
>>
>>7062238
Where you from?

>>7062252
I don't.
>>
>>7062280
Europe
>>
>>7062203
Fuck off anon, OP is my e-gf.
>>7062168
>>7062202

R-right OP?
>>
>>7062303
Oh. I'm a Yank.
>>
File: 1377746810430.jpg (98KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
1377746810430.jpg
98KB, 600x675px
>>7062168
>>7062181
Do any of you guys want a brown MtF gf? I'm in murika
>>
>>7062334
If you're cute and not too old
>>
>>7062334

>tfw have to put being Hispanic as a disclaimer even to men perverted enough to fuck trannies
>>
>>7062334
Pics? Most likely yes if we're compatible, etc

I'm >>7062168 btw
>>
>>7062264
I'm not even a transbian

Maybe I was a slight chaser though... Now I'd prefer to date a man over a woman. I'd only date a woman if we were really personally compatible. Dating a trans woman sounds nice though, because she would understand what I'm going through, and vice versa. It feels like it will be really hard to ever find someone to give me the love I need, so I would enjoy being that person for someone else who is like me
>>
File: 1331600075817.jpg (5KB, 151x170px) Image search: [Google]
1331600075817.jpg
5KB, 151x170px
>>7062345
>>7062362
>pics
>cute
I should have mentioned that I just started hormones and I don't live as a girl fulltime yet. I like guys and I think it would be nice to talk to / be with someone who understands trans feels while I'm going through transition. Maybe I should hold off until I'm qt and people actually want me though
>>
>>7062405
It is your choice, I'll respect that, but just know that I'm the type to accept you for who you are rather than what you are.
Trust me, I was the same way when I first started HRT.

Either way I still bet you're cute af
>>
>>7062334
Are you latino tier ? why you don't just bleach your skin ?
>>
File: slav.jpg (126KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
slav.jpg
126KB, 700x674px
>tfw you have a gf but all you want to do is cuddle a qt mtf grill
>>
>>7062429

>why don't you just apply carcinogens to your skin?

>>7065631

Does it feel like
>tfw no gf?
How did you get like that? Have you tried to get your girlfriend to maybe wear a prosthetic penis or do you think she would think you're gay?
>>
>tfw black tranny and not even chasers want you

It's an okay feeling I guess. I'm fine dying alone
>>
>>7066376

There was a chaser here who was especially interested in having a black tranny. But that was months ago and he was talking to another black tranny.
>>
>>7066376
Please be my e-gf

t. white baby tranny
>>
>>7062085
>social place together they give you a really bad, lame excuse which probably means they are ashamed of being seen in public with you

There's still a huge stigma for guys to be seen with obvious trans. It hurts us as much as it hurts you but that's my experience.

Chasers can seriously love you it's not just a fetish but society fucks us both.
>>
>>7066376
lol yes i do
>>
>>7062085
I've evolved into the next level of chaser honestly i want to marry a trans women most likely she'll be Thai or Brazilian since the have the features I prefer
I'm just not a manipulator i want someone who wants the same things as me and wants to have the same kind of sex
>>
File: keesekeese.webm (157KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
keesekeese.webm
157KB, 299x300px
>>7062085
>and afterwards when you suggest going to some social place together they give you a really bad, lame excuse which probably means they are ashamed of being seen in public with you

Coming from someone who has been a shut-in for years, that dude is a fucking loser. I don't even feel comfortable ERPing with people until there's been some level of courtship or acclimatization. I'm not a social butterfly, and I tend to be really terrorized by the prospect of being in public, but I'd at least be up for shopping or going to a movie. Maybe holding hands...

The trick I'm saying is to find a good guy instead of a person only interested in you for your anatomical quirks. Sorry you had to go through that.
>>
Honestly cisgirl chasers are the best. Most want you to at least use your dick on them occasionally, but ime they tend to care about you for more than just being a tranny and they make you feel more like a girl with a dick than a dude with tits like how dude chasers do. My gf has a stereotypical trap fetish, she says I have a feminine penis and has bought me a good number of thigh high socks, and that was a little off putting to me at first just because it's been my first actual real, not just sexual, relationship I've had with someone who I'd consider a chaser, but over time I've come to accept and I feel that even though she fetishises my gt that she actually loves me and sees me as a woman.
>>
>>7066852
Cisgirl chaser here, how do I get a girl like you?
>>
>>7066599

Marry a Japanese-Brazilian. Has that fat ass along with slanted eyes you white boys go crazy for.

>>7068229

Are you like that anon's girlfriend? I'm just wondering why you're a chaser.
>>
Yeah but its bearable when they sell you good blow cheap.
>>
Lowkey I feel like I might have a fetish for transguys and I don't know what to do
>>
>>7062085
I'll be honest... I'm just here from some other board, but...

I'd bang you. I'd kiss you. I'd fuck any hole you'd want me to fuck. I wouldn't touch your dick at all. Then I'd cuddle. I would probably take you out somewhere special.

But I wouldn't have a relationship with you.

I'm a 'straight guy', why the hell would I be throwing myself into the pits of LGBT because I have a fetish? People like pissing, shitting, sucking clits, tickling legs, wearing latex, spanking, etc., but they do so in the privacy of their own homes and keep it a secret. My fetish is you, and I would really like society to not shun that, but fuck it, that's the way it is, and I'm a huge coward.

This is why i won't chase you. I don't want to hurt you. Sorry about those who do.

But don't worry, you'll find someone some day...
>>
>>7068238
>I'm just wondering why you're a chaser.

I've been into traps since I was in high school--thanks, anime!

After some much needed education, I know now that there's a big difference between traps and transwomen. Even so, I am still interested in transwomen. I don't think of myself as a chaser because I don't pursue transwomen exclusively.
>>
>>7068423

But what do you find attractive about a fictional trap or living trans woman?
>>
>>7068329

Be a decent human being when you try to date/fuck one.

The problem with chasers isn't that they want to fuck a trans person, it's that they want to fuck a fetish and ignore want the person wants. Put the person first and the fetish second, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>7068434
i like penis but am scared of being called gay. also, it's easier to manipulate a mentally ill person like a trap/trans
>>
>>7068507
transwomen are only worth it for the fetish though
>>
>>7068580

Breh, I'm not looking for male chaser responses.
>>
>>7062085
Dude its almost like you are a fetish for other guys.
>>
>>7066852
>Most want you to at least use your dick on them occasionally
>most
>occassionally
no i don't you AGP scum
>>
>>7068408
>>7062085

So I have a serious question for you faggots....is there some stereotypical obsession chasers have with a "feminine penis" or playing with the penis of a MTF? The reason I ask is because I think I may sorta be into MTFs but I don't want anything to do with their cocks lmao. I would prefer to pretend it doesn't exist (not for their comfort, for my own). Am I missing something to this whole chaser thing?
>>
>>7068620

I'm missing why you want a trans girl if you don't want to play with a feminine penis.
>>
>>7068620
Errr, probably has something to do with humiliation, I guess... If I liked cocks, I'd fuck men, but I like feminine features, so no cocks for me...
>>
>>7068620
the chasers who want to grab it are the most annoying and i hate them so much
why can't be chasers more like you?
>>
>>7068629
Couldn't tell you man. It's not like I am exclusively into them, they just also happen to be on the menu. I look at some MTFs and think to myself "sure, I'd date that" or "sure, i'd fuck that". But I don't want anything to do with their cocks.
>>
>>7062085
>then they touch it and you tell them to stop because it isn't one bit pleasant for you

i dont get this. I mean i have dysphoria with my girl tinkler but it still doesnt change the fact that it feels good when stimulated.
i mean come on i still want to orgasm and feel good when having sex.
>>
>>7068635

You want to fuck a weak male who surrendered his masculinity and now wants to serve a man? Is that it?
>>
>>7068434

When I was first discovering my interest for traps, my reasoning was that I was attracted to their state of being feminine. Additionally, their having a dick meant I could safely explore my attraction to the feminine without being gay. Of course, I later discovered I was very much attracted to cis women as well--masculine men and FTMs are pretty much off my attraction list.

As for living transwomen, from what I've seen more than a few of them tend to be very womanly in a cutesy sort of way. Being a rather stoic person and cutesy, I find that sort of behavior endearing. Plus, I'm not bothered by the fact that they have a penis.
>>
>>7068656
It's more complicated than that...
I kinda like the fact that they are fighters, and they have seen some shit and have dealt with their inner daemons. They're guaranteed not to be the "oh my gawd Becky" types of women, which I hate with a passion, and they have explored their sexuality more than any woman ever will. They're also more likely to be introverts, which fits me well.

If I wanted to fuck a weak male, there are tons of femboys out there who fit the picture, but that's not my intention.
>>
>>7068702

>If I wanted to fuck a weak male, there are tons of femboys out there who fit the picture, but that's not my intention.

>femgen on suicide watch
>>
>>7068702

What does that have to do with humiliation?
>>
>>7068238
>Marry a Japanese-Brazilian. Has that fat ass along with slanted eyes you white boys go crazy for.
Oh I'm not white
>>
>>7068939
Was responding to:
>>7068620
>>
>>7069101

You probably still have the Asian fetish. That's what's in, after all.
>>
>>7070866
>You probably still have the Asian fetish. That's what's in, after all.
I don't though
Thai trans girls are great becuase they don't look like typical Asians with stronger facial features like typical Brazilian girls
>>
>>7068434
Different cisgirl here with some added input
I'm not exactly a chaser, since I've only dated ciswomen... but do find transwomen attractive because I'm very gay and girls are adorable. Genitals are there to have fun with, not to make someone feel shitty about them. If we were to go on dates and actually like each other, clothes would be on most of the time anyways. The only reservation I'd have would be STI related, but that goes for anyone.
>>
>>7062303
where in europe ?
>>
>>7062085
Would go out with qt transgirl.

Would hold hands and other pdas.

Even if they were clockable to Normies

Just sayin
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>7062085
>they psychologically manipulate you into showing them your feminine benis
LUL what kind if fag has to manipulate the trans girl to show her clit? Just pull her fucking panties off and play with it.
>you tell them to stop because it isn't one bit pleasant for you
No wonder no one wants to take you anywhere xD

>>7062186
>Yes, plz give me a qt transgf to cuddle and spoil with panties and thigh highs RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEE
FtMs want MtFs to use as their little dress up doll confirmed ..... lmao that shit is highly offensive. FtMs try to use the "ill treat you like a real girl unlike chasers" line... lol no. I WILL TREAT THEM LIKE A WOMAN. Women are protected, supported, and bent the fuck over. NOT dressed up, and used as make up and hairbrush practice like dolls. No penis having manlets when will they learn? kek
xD xD xD

>>7066334
>Have you tried to get your girlfriend to maybe wear a prosthetic penis...

>a cis girl with a fake penis slapped on her is as good as a trans girl
AYYYYYYYYY. What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?

>>7066563
>Chasers can seriously love you it's not just a fetish but society fucks us both.
WOWWWWW. So let me get this straight. She looked good enough to fuck, but she doesnt look good enough to be seen in public with? You disgust me you cowardly piece of shit.

>It hurts us as much as it hurts you
kys

>>7066852
>she actually loves me and sees me as a woman
She sees you as her little dress up doll with a dick, enjoy not getting treated like a real woman faM xD

>>7068620
>Am I missing something to this whole chaser thing?
Nah its fine, I used to be like you when I first started Tbh. The sex will be a lot better if you learn to accept and appreciate your girls entire body tho. "pretend it doesnt exist" doesnt work long term if it actually does exist. Just sayin.

>>7068665
>>7068702
10/10 posts I tip my fedora to you :^)
Now back to Lelddit fag
>>
>>7072343

>the chaser every non-passing tranny needs

>>7073572

>a cis girl with a fake penis slapped on her is as good as a trans girl
>AYYYYYYYYY. What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?

Well I'm assuming he doesn't want to end his relationship over this, and I don't approve of cheating scum, so I suggested what was left.
>>
File: blush.gif (999KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
blush.gif
999KB, 500x323px
>>7073572
>Just pull her fucking panties off and play with it.
you're an animal
>>
I see all these "good chasers" on threads like these and then i go out thinking I'll find myself a cute chaser boy only to find shitheads everywhere. I must live on the wrong side of the world... Unless ya'll are rping.
>>
>>7073965
I'm a chaser but i'm not really actively looking for anything so you'd never run into me also i have a new coworker who's trans might try to take her out
>>
File: 772327-shion_sonozaki_4.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
772327-shion_sonozaki_4.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>7074007
I'm. so. happy. for you. both.

(lol really tho, that's awesome. Go take that girl out and don't treat her like shit)
>>
>>7074007
>>7074064

Don't most people say not to date coworkers?
>>
>>7062085
Blanket statement much? My MtF gf and I go on vacations, dates, do everything together pretty much. Sounds like it's your shit attitude that's the problem
>>
>>7074137
>t. butthurt chaser nigger
>>
>>7074281
Why would I be butthurt? I'm in an awesome relationship with someone I love. What about you?
>>
File: 1456498954535.png (249KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1456498954535.png
249KB, 600x337px
>>7073572
>I WILL TREAT THEM LIKE A WOMAN. Women are protected, supported, and bent the fuck over.

Fuckin chaser misogynists. A woman can treat a trans girl better than any man can!
>>
>>7074064
>>7074079
yes but the secret is i'm planning on finding a better paying job soon
>>
File: 1385208252451.jpg (208KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252451.jpg
208KB, 693x712px
>>7073934
>you're an animal
IKR? :^)

For all you chasers out there that want a pro tip from Carth on how to first touch the girldick I will hook you up cuz its ez af Tbh faM.

Once you get her naked, put her on the bed (picking her up and throwing her is fine) and get on the bed with her; you should be kneeling facing her. Make out for a little bit kneeling facing each other and rub your hands up and down her back, squeeze her butt, etc. Then take your right hand and grab her left thigh right under her butt, take your left hand and put it on her left shoulder and start to rotate her away from you.... she will get the idea and bend over for you. Kneel next to her and position yourself on her left side so that your bodies make a " T ". Make sure she isnt up on her elbows (increases her leverage by a lot), if she defaults to that tell her to get off her elbows and to rest her head on the bed with her ass up. Keep your left hand on her left trap right where it meets the base of her neck, rest your thumb on her neck. Keep your right hand on her ass. In this position you can easily keep her pinned to the bed with her face down and ass up by only using minimal force from your left arm, or shifting body weight onto your left arm.

Now that you have her in a submissive position take your right hand and smack her ass cheek HARD, then gently rub it. Do this a few times, you can alternate cheeks, talk dirty, massage her back and neck, etc do whatever. After the last slap slide your right hand down under her butt inbetween her legs and GRAB IT.

>If its completely soft
Just FYI its a good indication that its dead
>if its semi hard
gf tier
>if its hard and dripping
say hello to your new waifu
:^)

>>7074602
>Fuckin chaser misogynists
Huh? I am the least misogynist chaser on this board faM, I am hella into cis girls. A woman can treat a trans girl good sure, but who wants to be dressed up and have their hair brushed like a pet monkey? Cant treat her like a hetero girl :P
>>
>>7076254
you're missing out, breh

being a misogynist is attractive to the kind of women you actually want to date

it turns off the feminists and the liberals which are the kind of women you don't want
>>
My dad actually tried to turn me trans
>>
>>7076931

To be like the creeps on /pol/ who say if they had a tranny child they would try to fuck them?
>>
>>7062280
Don't respond to cara poster. He's a fat crossdressing basement chink.
>>
File: 1434560633136.jpg (23KB, 402x348px) Image search: [Google]
1434560633136.jpg
23KB, 402x348px
>>7076254
>Now that you have her in a submissive position take your right hand and smack her ass cheek HARD, then gently rub it. Do this a few times, you can alternate cheeks, talk dirty, massage her back and neck, etc do whatever. After the last slap slide your right hand down under her butt inbetween her legs and GRAB IT.
This is what happened to me but he was also fingering my butt while he did that.
>>
>>7073572
>Now back to Lelddit fag

I think you're confused, m8, I hate Reddit.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.