[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clean ass diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: colon.png (75KB, 229x166px) Image search: [Google]
colon.png
75KB, 229x166px
Does anyone knows what kind of food should I eat in order to have a dry and hard shit? I hate enemas and a clean ass is better when you have anal sex.
>>
Just stop drinking.

Dry shits for the rest of your life ;-P
>>
Take digestive enzymes. Eat things with soluble fiber (i.e., grains, processed or otherwise). Paradoxically, drink enough water (otherwise shit gets stuck, literally).
>>
>>7061418
Drink plenty of water, eat plenty of roughage, try to stay physically active, and stay away from dense oily foods like cheeses or nuts or red meat.
>>
Gay men are so fucking gross.
>>
>>7061418
fiber, rice, protein
enjoy shitting anal-tearing bricks
>>
>>7061418
Wow... my dick has been insude something like that...

Makes you think...
>>
>>7061418
Psyllium. The End Solution to your problem.
>>
>>7062290
/thread
>>
Don't eat dairy, I'm lactose intolerant and I don't have to wipe about 60% of the time
>>
>>7062290
Do you take them daily or only when you know you will engage in sex?
Also how long until it takes effect?
Looking at the capsule right now and it seems a lot of people like them.
>>
>>7062450

A daily tablespoon of Psyllium husk fiber powder in the morning and in the evening. But it depends on how much you shit. It's trial and error.
>>
>>7062450
Takes effect almost immediately when digested. It kinda soaks up all the excess liquid in the bowels so you get clean shits.
>>
>>7062473

But I don't know how the tablets work.
>>
>>7062473
>>7062482
I'm sold gonna buy some tonight
>>
File: 1463354305425.gif (996KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1463354305425.gif
996KB, 500x281px
>>7062517
It's mystical magical! Go for it!
>>
File: Broccoli.jpg (1MB, 2221x1666px) Image search: [Google]
Broccoli.jpg
1MB, 2221x1666px
>>
>>7061418
>png
kinda hot desu
>>
>>7062529
Hopefully, it's taken me an average of probably 45 minutes to an hour just to clean before sex. Would like to cut that down.
>>
>>7062542
Good luck!
>>
>>7061418
I know this goes against everything days here, but I do a zero carb diet for a few months now. That means a zero fiber diet. I eat meat eggs and cheese only. I never have to wipe.
>>
>>7065826
lots of protein helps too, not sure if its overall healthy, carbs is the main source of energy
>>
>>7066936
>not sure if its overall healthy
of course it is not, meat and dairy is not a complete diet
>>
>>7061418
you don't want dry and hard

you actually want a ton of fiber so it goes straight through you and doesn't accumulate in your large colon

you want self-serve ice cream poop without cracks in it
>>
I'm really scared of letting my gf put things in my butt because I'm worried I'll make a mess somehow. Even when I use an enema this fear still exists. How can I be absolutely sure my butte will be clean?
>>
>>7067089
if the enema washes out clean (and you didn't use too much liquid - you only need like 100-200 mL to clean your large intestine) then it won't make a mess
>>
>what to eat
>watch everyone say completely different things and probably contradict themselves while they're at it
>>
>>7067031
Carbs are the main fuel for Americans. Not everyone in the world stuffs themselves with empty calories.

I'm ketogenic and burn fat only. And meat is a complete food. Do some reading, and better yet, try it. Plant matter is not complete, however, missing things such as B12.

Before anyone brings um vitamin C, vitC competes with glucose, so a zero carb diet requires significantly less ascorbic acid.
>>
>>7067986
Enjoy your scurvy.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.