[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you we teach men to stop violating women with their eyes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: locker room talk.jpg (554KB, 806x3179px) Image search: [Google]
locker room talk.jpg
554KB, 806x3179px
How do you we teach men to stop violating women with their eyes?
>>
We don't
>>
>>7060819
this
>>
>>7060816
How do we teach women to stop being whiny and over emotional?

Wow... Sweeping generalisations are really satisfying! I can see why you throw them around so much!!

Fact is - people look at pretty things, and you can't stop them. It's only an issue when they touch them without permission (somewhat like paintings in an art gallery).
>>
>>7060816
When you are able to stop women literally sorting men in classes from 1 to 10 when they talk about men.
>Protip: never
Also why is this an issue? As a guy I would feel like I look good if people looked at my ass. Never got why it's a bad thing
>>
>>7060829
im not OP, im pretty sure they're retarded, but

the reason you would feel good about it, and a woman might not, is because we often start getting it at very young ages, like inappropriately young. the first time i had a man openly flirt with me, i was ~13 or so.

so yes, that guy was a genuine creep. unfortunately some people can carry that feeling over to other guys as well.
>>
>>7060836
>he first time i had a man openly flirt with me, i was ~13 or so

wow dressing like a whore starts younger and younger each year I swear

You brought it onto yourself.
>>
>>7060856
*facepalm*
>>
>>7060836
how did they openly flirt with you? did they make eye contact?
>>
>>7060816
It's simple, we force them to become women themselves.

All of them
>>
>>7061003
no, generally shit like "wow, you look so mature already, i'd swear you were at least 18" (yes, verbatim), or i'd also get people telling me i'd be hot when i was older while staring at my chest, or the overly 'helpful' guy who'd take every opportunity to touch me in a 'friendly way', like touching my arms, back or shoulders when people were looking, and thighs/butt when they weren't.

you assume i'm overreacting, or an uncommon case, but seriously ask ANY woman in your life if a man has made them feel uncomfortable like that, and you're going to hear at least one story that still bothers her.
>>
>>7061024
Do you dress like a slut ?
pic of you on a normal day or just pic of clothes is fine
>>
>>7061090
i don't, i generally wear t-shirt and loose jeans.

i also won't post a picture, sorry.
>>
>>7061092
You must be some 10/10 girl if people oggle you in jeans and t shirt
you can always put on a potato sack but that would probably get more attention
>>
>>7061099
there was a time when i was ~17 that i specifically wore hoodies and sweatpants and dark sunglasses, and absolutely no makeup, and that was basically the only time that i could get some peace. but that's not something i can do in summer without risking heat stroke, so what do you suggest? a burqa?
>>
>>7061099
also i'm definitely not a 10/10, i just have a big chest and clear skin.
>>
>>7061112
its because of your genetics. big boobs are basically what men want. Women by default are sexual objects. just think in caveman terms.

Women looks womanly
Man looks manly
Man fucks women for being womanly

yes interesting. sex. hormones.
>>
>>7061109
I cant really suggest anything sorry
Im a manlet balding faggot
a burqa would only get you in trouble
>>
>>7061024
>this guy kept touching me inappropriately
>I did nothing to stop it
>all men are sick
>>
>>7061146
that's a gross attitude. i was half his age. it starts small, and in acceptable ways, then slowly advances. when do i say something? i can take a little bit of discomfort for the sake of appearances, but asking him to stop in private didn't work, so the next step is to make it public that im uncomfortable about him touching me... that's what you're going to put on a 14 year old girl to do? no, it should have been on the adults around me to stop him, but it's so ingrained that's it's okay to touch me because im basically public property.

i was scared, you can't blame me for not escalating.
>>
>>7061160
What country do you live in ?
>>
>>7061170
USA for most of this.
>>
>>7061160
Everyone deals with assholes, creeps and degenerates around their teens. It's literally part of growing up for the vast majority of the population. It's how people learn to be adults and deal with their own issues instead of running to someone else with them all the time. You went through it, you should have learned that by now.
>>
File: coach key reaction.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
coach key reaction.gif
1MB, 300x188px
>>7060816
All trolling aside, looking at a woman is not a fucking crime, and casually observing her as a sexual creature is mostly harmless. This is also an act that is largely automatic and cannot be helped, like reading signs and throwing your hands out in front of you when you feel you're falling. Only with serious discipline can these habits be unlearned, and the benefits of unlearning these responses aren't universal or sometimes even present.
Ogling women, unashamedly inspecting their body (esp. in public), and imagining performing sex acts without the slightest hint of reciprocal interest is, however, predatory and, left unchecked, dangerous. But this is something else entirely. Not nearly as many men do this as some people seem to think. Moreover, even fucking fewer actually discuss treating women like livestock to be probed and selected like the whole world is a marketplace for poontang, as OP seems to be channeling with the filename.
Finally, I would like to point out the awful double standard being presented here, as if men are the only ones who "check out" potential partners in public, or even go so far as to ogle and imagine ravishing those they find sexy. If it's predatory and disgusting in men, why not in women? Assuming women are not capable of harassment and even assault is simply erroneous and sexist.
>PS I hope this is just bait
>PPS fuck OP
>>
Simple.

We teach young women to violate those boys right back.
>>
>>7060836
>the first time i had a man openly flirt with me, i was ~13 or so.
>so yes, that guy was a genuine creep
Nigger the first time a man came up to me literally to catcall me and then touch my feet was when I was 13 or 14. On the streets. And I'm the same cis guy you replied to.
>>
>>7061160
>when do i say something?
Well if you realized it caused discomfort, didn't you realize you want it to stop?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.