[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leg hair waxing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4078.jpg (319KB, 2196x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4078.jpg
319KB, 2196x2304px
Hey /lgbt/ I waxed my leg hair for the first time about two gays ago and now I am starting to get stubble and little hairs growing back on my legs again. I read and apparently it should last up to four weeks, and I expected it to last longer. Is this normal, or do I have really fast hair growth. Any advice to this, I don’t take hormone blockers or any oestrogen and am a male biologically if it helps. I also used Veet cold wax strips.
>>
>>
>>7060343
Sorry, I meant days.
>>
>>7060239
You probably just snapped the hairs instead of getting them by the root. Takes a bit of practice (and the right length) to get it right. Also, some people find strips pretty useless, personally I found a simple homemade sugar wax much more effective.
>>
>>7060386
Thanks, I read somewhere that there are three stages of hair growth could it be that the issue is that the second cycle is coming through and I just need to wax again and train them? Would that make it last longer if I get all three cycles?
>>
>not just epilating like a real man
>>
>>7060406
this

OP I bought an epilator from amazon and it feels fucking fantastic whenever I'm so smooth

it doesn't even hurt after a while and the hair only gets thinner and easier to epilate

you can't lose
>>
I can just use tweezers right?
I'm mainly scared that it'll cause problems later on like infected follicles or that disorder where you're constantly plucking hairs from your body.
>>
>>7060445
it will take you for fucking ever

just drop $30 on an epilator
>>
>>7060398

I can't really answer this question as I have a form of pili multigemini so am ~special~, but if you have any strips left over, it probably couldn't hurt to try again when your skin's recovered and there's enough to make it worth waxing.
>>
Is epilating the hair on your penis/balls and around your anus viable option or should i just get a brazilian?
>>
>>7060406
>>7060429
>>7060458
>>7061282
Epilators are great, but stay away from the cheapo rechargeable ones. As the battery gets weaker over time, it will become a lot more painful and less effective at removing hair. A big beefy epilator that plugs right into the wall is usually the best choice.
>>
>>7061288
Aren't epilators noisy though? Is there any way to hide that?
>>
>>7063038
Just tell everyone you were using a vibrator on your ass
>>
Well if you're like me waxing is pretty much just like shaving lol. It only lasts like a day or two before stubble starts coming in.
I just epilate to maintain but I use wax to get the bulk of it.

If you continually wax the growth becomes slower. But I don't wax my legs all that often. My butt hair I do all the time though and it barely grows hair anymore
>>
I wish i could get rid of my leg hair. But im fat so that wouldnt be cute :(
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.