[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to find bf if I'm a NEET?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: sad&alone.jpg (29KB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
sad&alone.jpg
29KB, 400x263px
How am I supposed to find bf if I'm a NEET?
>>
Stop being neet. No self respecting guy would date you anyway.
>>
File: 1468176363711.jpg (652KB, 1873x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1468176363711.jpg
652KB, 1873x1250px
>>7058801
Don't stop being a NEET. People aren't supposed to be with each other.
>>
>>7058801
Tell us about yourself, op. Gender/sexuality/what you're lookin for
>>
>>7058823
>Stop being neet

But I can't find a job. As in, I literally cannot find anything. Even retail jobs. Always sending applications, never hearing anything back.

>>7058846
Male, gay, 22 years old.

>what you're lookin for
I don't know - I suppose someone to talk to.
>>
File: notice me.jpg (34KB, 726x710px) Image search: [Google]
notice me.jpg
34KB, 726x710px
>>7058868
I'd date a NEET if they were willing to listen to my advice on how to get a job and show me that they are really working hard at it.
>>
>>7058868
>>But I can't find a job. As in, I literally cannot find anything. Even retail jobs. Always sending applications, never hearing anything back.

Get used to that feeling really quickly. Before I got a semi decent job, I put in like 300 applications on craigslist and other job sites and moved through two other jobs.

Bust ass and hopefully you'll get lucky. I started working at a Nike shoe factory and now I work in a hospital making 3 times as much money and I'm autistic as fuck.
>>
>>7059147
>>7059147
What advice do you have to give me?
>>
>>7059585
Find a job.
>>
>>7058832
This desu.

Stay home, why whittle away your precious time working for peanuts at the bottom wrungs of society?

Boyfriends are stupid, romance is ultimately vacuous. Just do hookups
>>
>>7059595
How?
>>
>>7059690
Find someone hiring for a position and convince them you are capable of doing the job.

Track them down.

Be aggressive about it, but not impolite or rude.

In other words don't just jizz out a million applications without actually making your presence known. The software people use to sort job apps cuts out many people before they even get their resumes read.
>>
>>7059259
>300
>most of my life in front of a computer like typical neet - no degree whatsoever
>learned programming because it was fun to make your own games
>never had to send anything anywhere - they just called me thanks to linked in

Why not start to programming OP?
>>
File: 1462205416970.jpg (7KB, 180x159px) Image search: [Google]
1462205416970.jpg
7KB, 180x159px
>>7059719
You're not giving me any real advice. You tell me to "find someone hiring for a position and convince them you are capable of doing the job." I apply all the time, but never get any response. I apply to retail all the time, as well as stuff that might fit my experience. I have a university degree, and some experience (even though my job history isn't all that great), as well as some internships.

I apply, but never get called back for anything. I have three different resumes, all modified for different jobs: one resume for retail and fast food, one resume for entry-level positions, and one resume for more advanced positions (usually government postings).
>>
>>7059761
>convince them you are capable of doing the job
>I apply all the time
Notice and respect this dissonance.
>>
>>7059766
>convince

But I never get called in for an interview: I just submit applications, and then I never heard anything back.
>>
>>7059761
did you leave off your college experience for low tier work?
>>
>>7059896
>did you leave off your college experience for low tier work?

Huh? What do you mean? I graduated from uni, if that's what you're asking. It's just that it hasn't gotten me anywhere, so I don't mind applying for low-tier work. I usually omit my university degree when applying for these jobs.
>>
>>7059930
inb4 arts degree instead of a useful technical or medical degree
>>
File: Qt mantis.jpg (26KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Qt mantis.jpg
26KB, 600x399px
>>7059930
When I said I wouls help you (>>7059147
) I was talking about things that can't be done on 4chan like resume development and your actual applications. Judging by what you've said it looks like those two things might be keeping you back.
>>
>>7059930
Jesus this is painful maybe just maybe you're c.v. is shit, do you hand them in or apply online because if it's the former maybe you don't present. We can't help you if you don't help us help you comprende chola?
>>
>>7059930
Dont you have friends and relatives to help you with getting a job? or sucking someonese .. ermm I mean networking is everything!
I had no job for a while then my friend hooked me up with a guy who was department lead and he hired me bypassaing the usual shithead HR, and this typcal everywhere - most mailed applications get dumpstered, people are hired on recommendations gl

Also neet or not, finding someone is about meeting people. If you get a job you might only have less time for that.
>>
>>7058801
Have you tried volunteering? Just something to do as you're looking for work.
>>
>>7058801
what's a "NEET"?
>>
>>7058868
Why get a job? Are you cute? Just find a guy that wants a house boy and has the ability to support you. Whammo! Your job is now housework and dick sucking! Seriously, there are people that want a cute house boy very badly.

Why are people so angry ITT? If he doesn't want to work what the hell is wrong with him being a modern male version of a housewife?
>>
>>7064147
My houseboys get kicked out after at most a year. There are allways younger ones and I get bored quickly. Fine if you want to do a bit of traveling and adventure, but not a long term plan.
>>
>>7065753
Besides, house boy with some skills and optimistic personality > NEET depressio house boy
>>
>>7065753
I was always curious what other people's turn over rate was.
>>
>>7058801
You're not going to find a boyfriend.
It's not being a NEET that's your trouble, pal.
>>
File: lettuce-dog.jpg (58KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
lettuce-dog.jpg
58KB, 600x708px
25, still NEET, no bf, no gf, no friends at all, never kissed, never hugged, never held hands with anyone.

But there's still hope, right? It will be my time some day.
>>
>>7061330

"A NEET or neet is a young person who is 'Not in Education, Employment, or Training'."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEET
>>
Similar situation, OP. Also 22 gay dude who is mostly NEET. Social anxiety has pretty much ruined any hope of a normal life I ever had, the loneliness has been horrible because of it. Suicide is likely in my future.
>>
>>7073937
/adv/ has NEET generals, you should try out their sticky. It made me feel better when I was like you are now.
>>>/adv/17680894
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.