[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pollbgt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: hillary-clinton-reptilian[1].jpg (92KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-reptilian[1].jpg
92KB, 461x403px
what are you going to do when hillary is president and starts throwing lgbt under the bus for the new pet minority, muslims?

>stop being so bigoted and islmaphobic. the muslim refugees have nothing to do with the 1000% increase in muslim attacking lgbt people.
>>
>>7056707
>stop being so bigoted and islmaphobic. the muslim refugees have nothing to do with the 1000% increase in muslim attacking lgbt people.
le strawman face
>>
Liberal pandering can be bad, but conservative pandering is far worse. Hillary might "throw us under the bus" by forgetting about us, but Trump will "throw us under the bus" by siding with the transboogeyman bathroom fear mongers and might actively set back our legal rights.
>>
>>7056903
liberals have already thrown homos under the bus this summer

What has Donald done that would make you think he'd go full fundamental now when conservative values have never been part of his platform.
He's a fucking idiot but atleast he's no a typical republican idiot
>>
>>7056877
go watch Angry Foreigner videos on Youtube.

Sweden is throwing their LGBT under the bus for muslim benefit.

the scotus making gay marriage constitutional in all 50 states, was the end of the "progressives" caring about us.
>>
>>7057067
How many people on 4chan do you think use the term 'islamaphobic'?
I'm thinking very few.
>>
>>7056707
>what are you going to do when hillary is president and starts throwing lgbt under the bus for the new pet minority, muslims?
Say "I fucking told you so" to everyone who thought differently.
>>
>>7057067
>>7057096
>>7056877
>>7056707

>conservatards whining about strawmanning while strawmanning
>conservatards forced to ignore christian terrorism

You'll die, and it will be hilarious
>>
>>7057148
I'm not conservative.
>>
But seriously, conserva-fags being sitting ducks basically admiting to being forced to ignore how right-wingers are attacking them out of spite for the left have to be the people who most deserve to die.
>>
>>7056707
And yet Trump is the one who wants to roll back the legalization of gay marriage and chose a running mate whose whole platform is based around being anti-lgbt.

>>7056957
>liberals have already thrown homos under the bus this summer
How? Do you still somehow think America is obligated to deport its own citizens?

>What has Donald done that would make you think he'd go full fundamental now when conservative values have never been part of his platform.
He's chosen an establishment republican (and a religious fundamentalist at that) as his running mate. If he opposes the Republican establishment, he really isn't doing anything to show it.

>>7057067
>go watch Angry Foreigner videos on Youtube.
"Go watch some propaganda that conforms to my worldview"

>the scotus making gay marriage constitutional in all 50 states, was the end of the "progressives" caring about us.
And Trump+Pence want to undo that.
>>
>>7057148
>forced to ignore christian terrorism
Gay people generally don't visit abortion clinics.
Also the worst conservatism could do is reset "progression" like 50 years or so and all it would really do is reveal how the majority still really loathes our existence.
>>
File: iYPw9aI.png (48KB, 918x658px) Image search: [Google]
iYPw9aI.png
48KB, 918x658px
Muslims are basically hated by everyone who isn't a college student.

Do you seriously think they're the priorities, especially compared to the president who has vowed to strip you of your human rights?
>>
>>7057148
You're a fucking retard if you think Radical Christians and Radical Muslims are in the same league at all.
>>
>>7057171

I'm talking about russian vigilante groups, right winger attacks on Germany and the Ugandan dictatorship, not abortion clinic attacks
>>
>>7057173
Radical Christians are ALREADY a significant influence in American politics and have openly declared an agenda to deprive gay people of their rights. I'm not aware of any Muslim immigrant community that has done the same.
>>
>>7057173

You're right.

Xianity only has an entire continent south of the Sahaara build on protestant dictatorships, people who erode your rights with no opposition because of anti-leftism, and sanctioned anti-LGBT murder all across Eastern Europe
>>
>>7057172

dis
>>
>>7057179
Aside from these things not really having anything to do with Trump or our liberal friends who have oh so dedicatedly fought for our rights turning out to be complete liars, only the growing influence of the right wing in Germany is of any significance since both Russia and Uganda are complete shitholes not worthy of being considered civilised.
>>
>>7057181
American politics... The same system that GAVE YOU ALL YOUR RIGHTS. They might not like how you carry yourselves but they arent committing honor killings.
>>
>>7057224
I'm not saying American politics is bad, I'm saying that radical Christians ALREADY have political power in America, which radical Muslims do not.
>>
>>7057200
Russia may be a shithole, but it's a very important player in world politics.
Basically, it's a shithole you have to pay attention to.
>>
>>7057369
Same would go for China, but nobody ever brings up China in lgbt geopolitics.

But really anything that isn't Western Society is complete trash.
>>
This is the future you choose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTVtYvVwUXg
>>
>>7056707
My politics are not guided 100% by my sexuality. I already plan to leave the country if Hillary becomes out president. I have worked in Information Technology and have seen the "dig your own grave" phenomena (where you are forced to train your H1B replacement) and as bad as Trump sometimes seems, he would still be like the end of a nightmare for many of us. I specialize in security (dealing with malware, hackers, vulnerabilities and the like), which I guess is why a number of employers in China and Russia really want me to move well before the election is over. The H1Bs are actually such shit at their jobs that they make what I'm guessing the Russians and Chinese want me to do to be very easy.

>>7057173
I personally have no disagreement with this particular aspect, however, how does this lead you to the conclusion that it's a good idea to start importing people from countries where killing gay people is something people do with barely a thought to ones where hate crimes are viewed with revulsion?

>>7057172
Even George W. Bush bent over backwards to tell the world how much he loved Islam while bombing the shit out of them. I don't think he would have done that if the majority of the American public wouldn't be horrified that their rights were being violated? And what rights has he said he wants to strip us of? I thought he was in favor of gay marriage when Clinton was still saying "Marriage is between a man and a woman", much like Obama, who only because his vice president let it slip that that was what he thought and only changed his own position to make it look like there was unity in the administration.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.