[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do Ask If Trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: fug.png (17KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
17KB, 276x268px
>Go in Best Buy
>Get what I'm looking for
>Go to check out
>Cashier looks like girl
>Pretty cute
>Notice manjaw
>Thin Hips
>Small Breast
>Girl name on nametag
>Either way still cute af

If I go in there again and see her I might try and get a number but how do I ask if she is trans or not? Either way it's fine with me I'd just like to know going in rather than find out several months down the line.
>>
>asking a random person if they're trans or not

I wouldn't be so blunt about it senpai, there can be some seriously ugly ass cis people out there

You're right though, picking up a chat might give a hint about voice and give it away, so you can indirectly know what you're going to be dealing with
>>
dont ask
>>
Why? You don't know them.
>>
If she isn't trans and you ask, you'll make her feel ugly and manish and she'll probably get really mad. If you ask and she is trans, you'll make her feel ugly and manish and she'll probably get really mad. Just don't ask, she'll tell you when you need to know if she is.
>>
>>7054910
Their voice did have a little bit of that unexplainable "I'm not entirely used to talking like this" sound to it. But I know from experience that there's some pretty masc looking cis girls out there. I'm looking for a way to kinda hint in the hypothetical situation I run into them again and I didn't make a fool of myself trying to flirt and we were to start texting or something.

>>7054916
Because I'm interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with them.
>>
>>7054948
You're... probably right.
>>
>>7054900
>Either way it's fine with me
then just enjoy the surprise man
>>
>>7054967
Definitely fucking right. How stupid are you OP? Think about your actions and how they affect others for once instead of being a dumbass chaser scumbag.
>>
>>7054948
LOL you made me laugh so much. I originally read that *if she is trans and you ask* and then when it said that again, I was confused. but then I saw it said *if she isn't* first and then I read the other part and it also said ugly and mannish and LOL omg I'm high and also that's so great it is like so much funny. !
>>
I was in a similar situation, but it was someone at school not someone at their job. I walked up basically and asked 'hey i was just wondering, are you trans?' I could tell instantly that her heart sank and that I had made a huge stupid autistic mistake. Don't do it.
>>
File: 1424025460778.jpg (163KB, 331x506px) Image search: [Google]
1424025460778.jpg
163KB, 331x506px
>>7054900
>MFW transgirl and work at best buy
What zip code OP?
>>
>>7060218
Apparently the city the store is in has 2 zip codes. 41022 and 41042.
>>
>>7060331
Sadly I work at another store. In another state actually. Just talk to the girl. If she's trans she'll probably tell you after a couple dates. Good luck!
>>
>>7054948
>>7060444
This and this desu
>>
>Either way it's fine with me I'd just like to know going in rather than find out several months down the line.
bullshit.

if it doesnt matter why do you need to know now?
>>
compliment their features and how feminine they are. Be friendly. I do this all the time with customers ie complimenting their clothes or asking how their day was lol
>>
>>7059166

So what was the answer?

>>7060218

Were you hoping you had a guy interested in you?
>>
>>7054957
Then maybe establish a friendship, and it will come up on its own? Either way, you get a friend.
>>
>>7061482
I've had guys hit on me at work since I started passing. I was more suprised to see a thread like this on /lgbt/. Fun Fact: Best Buy diversity hires trans people. So if any transgirls need a job...not a bad place to work.
>>
>>7061482
She basically looked away and sadly mumbled "yeah"

then I felt bad and apologized profusely and tried to start the conversation over but the damage was done.

So then I basically just kept my distance and silently creeped on her for months until my crush turned into love and I sperged out and told her that I've wanted to ask her out for a long time but felt bad about our first meeting and she was understanding and gave me a chance. Don't expect to be as lucky as I am though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.