[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a transtrender.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

I'm a 23 year old woman. When I was being a woman. I saw that society respected men more, and I was jealous of their status and their physicality.
When I was 19 I came out as trans masculine. My conservative family was pissed and tried to talk me out of it, told me I was going to Hell, and guilted me for being an only child. I wasn't uncomfortable with my body, but I lied and said I was. I started hrt and had top surgery.
It was fun for a while. I passed pretty quickly as a young boy and I felt better about how people looked at me.
I had a boyfriend who accepted me as a guy and things were going well.
But within a year I was feeling real dysphoria. I was miserable. I toughed it out for a while, but at 21 I detransitioned. This was actually more embarrassing than coming out in the first place. I have never felt like more of an idiot.
But two years on my life is pretty much back to normal. I've had laser to remove my androgenic hair and even some slight breast tissue growth. I don't like the way people treat women, but I've realized that I have to try and change that rather than changing myself.
I don't regret anything. I've learned a lot about myself, gender, and society in the process. I just wanted to tell you guys my story and let you know that I love you all and even though I'm not trutrans I understand your struggle and my heart goes out to you.
>>
lmao get fucked reked, transtrender
>>
>>7054284
Sounds like a rough experience
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 580x580px
>>7054284
Thanks! You're welcome in femgen any day!
>>
>>7054300
Thanks. I'll stop by sometime.
>>
>>7054284
sex discordant man here
thanks for ruining my life
what do you think about the other trendscum who are now angry terfs? how do you think the trendscum phenomenon will play out over the next ten years? how many sex discordant youth who could otherwise have had happy lives will die as a result of trendscum hijacking and then destroying their resources?
>>
>>7054284
Thanks for sharing and welcome.

Please, please, do not turn TERF and go the way of dirt.

Only one thing:
>I understand your struggle
For those questioning, trenders and repressed butch girls you do, not for trans guys. Though in a tragic way you get a bit of trans girl, but not really...
>>
>>7054336
To be fair, op didn't blame others and try and take away their. They aren't responsible for Radfems and religious right loonies.

That said, the idiots who blame others are insufferable and androgynous groups like femboys will be the first to lose meds if they get their way.
>>
File: 1474220459648.jpg (109KB, 630x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474220459648.jpg
109KB, 630x900px
>>7054284
90% of FTMs go through the same "struggle" that you did so you may actually be close to being trans than you think!
>>
>>7054336
>what do you think about the other trendscum who are now angry terfs?
They don't understand what gender is. Anyone who has experienced actual gender dysphoria and is still a terf would have to just hate trans people.
>how do you think the trendscum phenomenon will play out over the next ten years?
Hopefully as being trans becomes more accepted it will be less of a fashion accessory. I think that's where most trenders come from. For someone like me, I just needed to realize that dysphoria was a real thing, and that's hard to tell someone who won't listen. If someone thinks they are trans I don't think we should tell them they aren't. That's up to them to find out as I did.
>how many sex discordant youth who could otherwise have had happy lives will die as a result of trendscum hijacking and then destroying their resources?
I'm not sure what you mean. Just because trenders make actual trans people look bad or what? They don't do any damage to the actual resources.
>>
>>7054347
Well maybe not completely, but I know what gender dysphoria feels like and the feeling of your body being a constant source of anxiety, and having to embarrass yourself in front of your friends and family.
>>
>>7054378
>They don't do any damage to the actual resources
have you read the recent survey of detransitioned terfs? the ranks of people who are actively desiring damage to the resources are swelling. you're going to start seeing lawsuits.
>>
>>7054347
And I'm not going to turn terf. I'm 100% sure that gender is hard wired into your brain and I can only assume that most trans people really are the gender they claim to be because if they weren't they'd be miserable.
>>
>>7054387
Ok I hadn't seen that. I guess the argument is that these things should be more tightly regulated so that cis people can't damage their bodies?
>>
>>7054413
yes, except with the caveat being that all people are cis from an ex-trendscum perspective because most of them can't tell the difference
admittedly the terf i knew was truscum when she was trans but she was also '''''''''''''''''''''''''''genderqueer'''''''''''''''''''''''''''
it alternates between 'super tight regulations and nobody under 18/25/30' and 'just burn all the gender clinics'
>>
>>7054431
Well I'm pretty sure you sign away your right to sue over that when you start hrt. That's literally what informed consent is. I would just look at someone saying that and see a person admitting that they can't handle themselves and need a babysitter to keep them out of trouble. I don't think there's any reason to tighten up regulations. It would be like outlawing peanuts because some people are allergic to them but choose to eat them anyway.
>>
>>7054284
You're only trans if you're actually uneasy with your physical body and desire to change it. It seems to be more effective for males than for females
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12413/full

That being said I think that the line between being non-binary identifying and trans is fairly blurry, and I can definitely see how someone might want to try HRT only to realize it doesn't suit them. This is not to mention that that type of identification also intersects with feminist ideology and sexual orientation.

Whenever I try to give questioning people advice I just keep stressing the physical effects of HRT. That's really the most significant thing that will affect your well being
>>
>>7054467
I understand that now. I wanted the advantages of being a man and didn't think the physical changes would bother me. Obviously I was wrong.
>>
File: tumblr_muk3ukiDes1s3adueo4_1280.jpg (76KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muk3ukiDes1s3adueo4_1280.jpg
76KB, 900x810px
>ftm detransitions
Wow stop the fucking presses, what a shocker
>>
>>7054413
Which hurts femgen and others that use meds to keep their body androgynous but don't give a damn about the social crap, know what they're doing and hurt nobody.

I'm not going to hand over control over my body and suffer endlessly because some incompetent.

You might as well ban hormonal contraception if you're going by the 'safety' argument cause those give everyone blood clots.
>>7054431
so basically a deranged hon. Who wants to take away everyone's choice.
>>
>>7054284
Enjoy your rubber pee pee. Want to know what having a real dick is like?
>>
>>7054497
I agree with you.

>>7054502
I'm comfortable with my female body. That was never the problem.
>>
>>7054336

stop being such an angry dyke
>>
You don't regret cutting your tits off? Didn't being on t for two years have any permanent effects.?
>>
>>7054384

Thank you for taking the right lesson from your experience, instead of projecting your mistake onto actual trans people and claiming that all transition is a scam, like a lot of detransitioners do.
>>
>>7054526
nice reddit gap
>>
>>7054512
Then that's fine by me . The only thing I care about is keeping the others hands off my body.

Anyone who's fine with that is fine by me. Thanks for putting up with us.
>>
>>7054512
>I'm comfortable with my female body. That was never the problem.
Yea, it sounds like it. LGBT is just a mental disorder and should be treated as such.
>>
>>7054553
>You don't regret cutting your tits off?
Not really. I hate being treated like an object and being flat chested doesn't draw much attention.
>Didn't being on t for two years have any permanent effects.?
My face is more angular. Everything else has pretty much worn off. I'm more slender than I was pre t, but I'm not sure that's related.
I don't know if I'm infertile or not. I'll worry about that when/if it becomes an issue.
>>7054572
Are you an lgbt person? Which type?
>>
>>7054604
>Are you an lgbt person? Which type?
Do I have to black to have an opinion on blacks? Fuck you retard.
>>
>>7054611
Are you a psychiatric professional? If not then you're opinion on other people's mental health is pretty useless. Why are you even on this board?
>>
>>7054616
>Are you a psychiatric professional?
My father is. He's says you are all just plain nuts. Seriously. Kill yourself please.
>>
>>7054485
Fuck off Kayla. Stay in your containment thread, or better yet, fuck off back to 420chan.
>>
Post some pics OP
>>
>>7055101
Is this where we say "Tits or GTFO"?
>>
>>7054479
How did you even get the prescriptions for T? Just plain out lied to the therapist/psychiatrist about having dysphoria toward your female body? Self-med?
>>
>>7054284
>be jelly of boys
>cut off boobs
>ruin your health
>ruin your social life and family

I wonder if such people really exist. And who the hell approves HRT and surgery for such loonies?
>>
>>7055265
>>7055329
any or all of the following:
lying to gatekeepers
deluding oneself into thinking you're dysphoric when you aren't
informed consent
'gatekeeping' so sparse it's pretty much informed consent (this is what trendscum under 18 do)
>>
thanks for the story, phammy

would read again at my old ladies book club/5
>>
>>7055336
So can I legally get my roids too if I make up some bullshit about dysphoria?
And I highly doubt 'informed consent' flies for a surgery, there is very high level of responsibility and cost (not just in money, in time you take from other patients with real health problems).
>>
>>7054284
>trans masculine
just say FtM, this makes you sound like a retard

>I wasn't uncomfortable with my body, but I lied and said I was. I started hrt and had top surgery.
this is why i think there needs to be a lot more evaluations done before you can do shit like this, because of fucking transtrenders

>I had a boyfriend who accepted me as a guy and things were going well.
he wanted your pussy don't lie desu

>This was actually more embarrassing than coming out in the first place.
good, i hope you develop male balding patterns

>I don't regret anything
then why did you stop

>I'm not trutrans
>I understand your struggle and my heart goes out to you.
kill yourself
>>
>>7055355
>So can I legally get my roids too if I make up some bullshit about dysphoria?
no, because (assuming you're a cis guy) that would be body dysmorphic disorder which is a different condition from sex discordance and requires a different treatment
>And I highly doubt 'informed consent' flies for a surgery
you sweet summer child
>real health problems
genuine sex discordance is the tenth circle of hell and i would not wish it on the worst person alive
>>
>>7055336
Only creepy hons complain about people cheering gatekeeping. The most pathetic way of showing off.

Frankly I'm more worried about what ogre like freaks like you do to the lgbt image than trenders.
>>
>>7055395
i'm ftm, so not visibly trans (at least not in the current paradigm)
i don't actually like gatekeeping and was personally victimized by a serious form of it that was the reason why my sex discordance almost killed me on several occasions
but there is a middle ground between it and the situation we are moving to that's enabling trendscum, and i'm particularly concerned about how the trendscum will eventually cause the latter to swing back to the former
>>
>>7054284
Honestly you should tell this story to all the transtrenders out there. Im sort of glad you got to experience dysphoria yourself to realize how it feels for people who actually feel this way. Unlike the people who just want to identify themselves with a certain group of people.
>>
>>7055395
>cheering
cheating
>>
>>7055400
So what happens to femgen? Not gonna get thrown under the bus by you.

All the economic power is shifting to patients btw. If any group tried adopting eurotrash type standards the market would punish them and their clients will dry up. Especially with easy meds and blackmarket.

There won't be a problem. And gatekeeping is just about making people act like creepy caricatures so more soulless hons won't help either.
>>
>>7055445
femgen can just keep self-medding
i have no problem with self-medding, it's what saved my life and due to the...quirks...of the ftm community very few trendscum even realize it's an option
it's great that the system is becoming more open, i am not disputing that, but the system's openness in these specific interesting times is allowing a lot of people to fuck themselves up and this does not bode well for its future
>>
>>7055358
>just say FtM, this makes you sound like a retard
She's telling a story, retard, and the whole point of that story is that she was an idiot and learned her lesson

>then why did you stop
I don't regret having a piece of cake, that doesn't mean I'm committing to eating it for all eternity.
I don't regret asking someone out only to be rejected, that doesn't mean I'm going to keep pursuing them like a psycho or nurse oneitis, because the lack of regret comes from having had the bad experience and being able to move on from it without any lingering questions.

>kill yourself
>missing the point
>>
>>7054284

But... Do you pass?

Also you're ftmtf, that's one trans level above most trans people here. TRUEST TRANS.
>>
>>7055469

If people give themself the very condition they were pretending to have by self-medding? Why should I care?

Why should trans women suffer unneccessary lengths of irreversible T poisoning just incase some transtrender wants to make it all about them?

People wanna fuck themselves, let em. They deserve it. Trans people don't.
>>
>>7054284
>even though I'm not trutrans I understand your struggle and my heart goes out to you.
You aren't trans at all.

Technically you are, yeah, but it was self-mutilation from your part, because of how extremely stupid you are/were.
You can't call yourself trans, not until we start to call intersex people who take steps to change their sex in some way as trans people.
>>
>>7055524
>Also you're ftmtf, that's one trans level above most trans people here. TRUEST TRANS.
ftmtf = not trans at all.

Only in the actions, but then many/most intersex people are trans too.
>>
>>7055534

I was just kidding around chill
>>
File: 1452265083415.png (928KB, 897x669px) Image search: [Google]
1452265083415.png
928KB, 897x669px
>>7054604
Flat is justice anyway
>>
>>7054284
> I saw that society respected men more
> I hate being treated like an object

why do so many women always say this stuff? ive never been disrespected based on my gender. I actually feel that female "privilege" is better than male "privilege".
and the only time i ever felt objectified was with a previous gf who only wanted me for sex.
it baffles me how other women in first world societies feel they are still oppressed.
>>
>>7055804
Feminism.
>>
>>7054387

Could you link it?
>>
>>7055846
http://guideonragingstars.tumblr.com/post/149877706175/female-detransition-and-reidentification-survey
you used to be able to see all of the individual responses but i guess cari's paid surveymonkey account expired or something so it's dropped back down to only a handful of them
i discovered the survey because she and i knew each other back when she was transitioned
>>
>>7054632

Anon, stop repressing. Your father has told you lies that aren't true and has scared you into being someone you're not; the person he wants you to be. Your father is not your master, he is not even your creator. You are not a slave and you have your own life to do with it what you wish.
>>
>>7055804

This.
But if you come out and say that, people bitch that you've just gotten lucky or something and accuse you of invalidating other people's experiences.

But in truth, if I think real hard, I can probably pluck out the same amount of "oppression" from my life experience as the average feminist and warp it into some big fucking deal. I could be singing the same song as any other idiot if I felt incentivised to do so. But the reality is that none of those experiences are as significant as feminists would make them out to be.

Literally the only influence in my entire life that has ever made me feel unsafe is fearmongering feminism. The only influence that has ever made me feel like I can't achieve the things I set out to achieve. Made me feel like I'll be physically, legally, socially and emotionally helpless if something bad ever happens to me.
And none of that's fucking true.

And after creating the illusion that you're unsafe, feminism present itself as the solution. That's marketing 101, manufacture a problem that doesn't exist and then sell the solution that no one needs. For a movement that bitches about the beauty industry so much, feminism certainly has no qualms about employing the same tactics.
>>
>>7054632
What's your father approach to psychology? I mean is he a psychoanalyst or something else?
>>
>>7055804
brainwashed by the bullshit media, this crap been pushed so hard every-fucking-where and if you never had a life you'd believe it
>>
>>7054284
>I saw that society respected men more, and I was jealous of their status and their physicality.
This is literally listed in the diagnostic criteria as a disqualifier for gender dysphoria, lol.
>>
>>7056982

In the DSM V? I don't think I've noticed that.
>>
File: 1282456327701.gif (86KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1282456327701.gif
86KB, 250x188px
>>7054284
Thanks for being cool about it and not blaming others for your decisions, OP, you seem like a nice person.
Sorry about the handful of people in the thread who are salty because some detransitioners aren't quite so understanding about it.
>>
Another detransitioned former transmasc here, luckily for me I was too cautious to start hormones, unluckily I still somehow look like a dude despite being a cis girl and then I get angsty about looking like a dude, and how if I were AMAB I could take estrogen and then look less like a dude, but I already allegedly have estrogen and yet here we are.

(I could go on all day. Every time I ask for aesthetics advice people tell me to try and go for the "butch lesbian" look and say I'm mostly there even though I go around with ankle-length skirts and scarves and so on. I do have short hair, but I try to pick short haircuts that look "girly" on paper, and then they always look boyish on me.)

Wish there were some detransition hugboxes or something that weren't so TERFy.
>>
what were some signs before you transitioned that you weren't trans? thoughts and such
>>
>>7057514

you could self med t-blockers...

think of it as an experiment.
>>
>>7057514

So you're just assuming your estradiol level is fine? Try http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/female-hormone-testing.php

Keep in mind that if your levels are low enough that you do take supplements, you would have to take it on a cycle to make sure you still get your period.
>>
>>7057937

my attitude was "idk if i'm trans, i'm going to socially transition and see what happens"

also most of it was due to being angsty about being really bad at being a girl and wanting to be less angsty, which sorta worked, but eventually i realized that i actually wanted to be a girl

i still don't want to be bad at being a girl, though

>>7057961

there's a good chance i have "PCOS" (read: a set of medical problems, of which "is a low-estrogen cis girl" is one, which is treated with ... estrogen-as-in-birth-control) so if i can make myself go to a doctor i can probably get some estrogen (or i can just ask for birth control, you basically don't need a reason for that)

if i have t-blockers but also already have low estrogen doesn't that lead to Problems? like, sex hormones make you less depressed and prevent osteoporosis and so on
>>
https://discord.gg/xfh4EWj
Fastest growing LGBT Server

RRAAAAIIIIIDDDDDDDDD !

>lel-chan
>>
>>7054497
A lot of countries do have some limits on accessing birth control though, requiring at least visiting a doctor.
>>
>>7058098
...why would i want a period, they fucking suck, periods are probably why i never have enough hemoglobin to donate blood (11.8 g/dL, according to the red cross, and that's with daily ferrous sulfate pills that are equivalent to 65mg of elemental iron)
>>
>>7054284
i know this is all bullshit because you say you lived life as a man for a time and yet you still believe men are privileged.
>>
>>7054444
fucking checked
>>
>>7054284
wait hol up so you're now a woman with no tits and a clitdick?
>>
>>7055516
>Defending transtrender fakeboi to persuade her not to become a terf
>op gonna get shit either way
u first
>>
File: vafds.png (419KB, 433x395px) Image search: [Google]
vafds.png
419KB, 433x395px
>>7054284
>transtrender.
>I had a boyfriend who accepted me as a guy and things were going well.
i mean im glad things are okay for you now op but
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7058158

Because I'm sure that as little as you want to have your period, you want to get uterine cancer even less.

I hear iron in supplements might have more difficulty being absorbed by the body than iron from food. Vitamin C also helps absorb iron.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.